All Comments on 'Because She Has Been Very Bad'

by DeftProseForYou

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nicely done

A perfect BDSM story - this is a couple clearly into the game, and eachother.

There is a fine line between pleasure and pain.

The passion is apparent between the participants.

I liked it many times over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Jeez...

I just don't get how some jerks read a NC/R story and then shit on it! If you don't like that type of story (I DO)... then don't read it, Dumbass! Keep up the good work DPFY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Agreed

This is an erotic fantasy sight people.

I am glad that the author has removed any negative comments, because this is a very erotic story about a couple clearly in love and into eachother. If you don't get it, you don't get it. Don't berate the author. People are into different things sexually. If you don't get it, don't read it, change the channel. Don't judge.

For all you all know,this was co-authored by both partners in the relationship. Therefore, you have no right to judge the content.

If you think it could be more erotic, or grammatically correct, that is one thing. Comments welcome I'm sure from both parties.

How can you judge (particulary in this forum), the fantasy versus reality situation? How do you know that the partner in crime did not willingly write her punishment?

You don't. Do you? My opinion , is that you should Back off, unless you are into this. If not, don't read or comment.

Give the erotic writers a break.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
geeezus you complainers are dumbasses

did i really read someone criticizing grammar and spelling? How the fek do you do that with yer pants at yer ankles? My friend, you have got to go outside more often - this is an adult site - not sixth grade English class. Sounds to me like sixth grade was the four longest years of yer life!

This place is for porn, grab a handful of tissues and wank yerself silly. And if you don't like this type of story - (like the buttmunch comment about a shotgun) - go find another type of story you can get yer jollies from.

I happen to like the idea of forced anal sex as punishment for Miss Behaving. I wish this gal would call me for some lessons in manners. Dry Anal Rape can set an ornery gal back on the right track, as long as they both enjoy it - who gives a crap?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous