Becca and Julie Get Married Ch. 03

Story Info
Julie is finally "exposed".
2.7k words
4.28
4.6k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(You may want to read the second chapter by Pretty_Sissy_Julie) and some under my name. Story starts with the first chapter.)

Ch 3

While Becca and the Dominants were driving to Julie's house, Julie was making sure the house was clean and ready for some long overdue kinky sex. Madame had told Julie that she was supposed to wear the same knickers until they got to her house. That meant for the last 3 days Julie had been wearing the same knickers and had been cumming in them a few times every day. To increase her degradation, Julie had peed in those same knickers. They were filthy and crusty.

To add to her own need for degradation, Julie had decided on her own that she would not shower or wear clothes. She already started to smell terrible/wonderful. All she would wear were her knickers, bra, stockings, garters and heels. This is how she would greet her guests and she knew they would love it.

After getting the first phone call that Becca, Madame and Mistress Nancy were coming to visit, Julie hung up and started to clean the house. She put slave chains on her ankles and wrists with 3 feet of chain. Each day she shortened the length of the links, till finally on the last day, she had only about a foot of links for her ankles and her wrists were bound tightly in front of her body.

Julie decided to make one last commitment. She went into the backyard and tossed the keys to her chains into the woods where she would never be able to find them. She knew that her sister and the Dominants had keys and they would appreciate Julie's level of trust and commitment.

As she went back into the house she realized her walking was more like a waddling. The short chains on her ankles forced her to take baby steps. She caught a look at herself in the mirror in here mud room and saw she was a mess. She had dried cum and piss all over her body and her knickers looked as foul as they smelled.

Her lavender knickers were stiff with dried cum and piss. She had not showered since she got the phone call and knew she smelled really bad. She made it a point not to wipe her arse very well so that added to how much she reeked. Her bra was stained from sweat and stockings were torn from working to get the house in order.

She was happy and very excited. Just thinking of what was going to happen that day made her clit hard. Even though she was barely 4 inches when hard, she clit was poking into her knickers. As she walked into the living room, she took her clit out. She had planned to cum one last time. Becca called and told Julie that they were about 4 hours away.

All of this came to an abrupt end when she walked into her living room and there was the head librarian, Marsha, from where she worked. Julie had been passing herself off as a woman (she was beautiful) and with her clit fully exposed, there was no way of pretending that any longer.

Julie looked at Marsha and said "What are you doing here?" Realizing that her clit was fully exposed and the truth was finally out, Julie started to cry.

After the initial shock, Marsha found her voice and said "Julie, I was worried when I was told you would be out for a few weeks. I called you this morning and when you did not answer I got concerned and decided to stop by. You did not answer the door so I walked inside and here we are."

Marsha continued "Julie, you have to tell me dear, what is going on? You are just about naked, you smell terribly and you are cuffed. Have you been raped"

Julie knew she could not hide the truth, the evidence of what she really was, was in her hands. "I am sorry Marsha, I am obviously not you thought I was. I will resign my position immediately."

Marsha came over and lightly kissed Julie's cheek, as she did she got a full sense of how badly Julie smelled, but instead of being disgusted, she felt her cunt getting moist. "Silly girl, I have known about your 'secret' for years.

"About 6 months after I hired you, your college transcript was finally sent to me. They had your first name as 'Julian.' That confused me so I called the school you taught at. When I told the principal what I had discovered, she admitted the truth to me. She told me all about the arrangement that existed between you and the woman you call 'Madame.' I will admit at first I was shocked, but she went on to tell me how much the kids you taught loved you, so I decided not to say anything."

Marsha continued; "I made the decision to keep your secret for a while and watch you carefully before making a final decision. As time went by, I saw how well you taught our Home School and Adult Education program, so I saw no need to say anything. In fact until just this moment I had completely forgotten that you were a sissy. Oh my, I hope that word 'sissy' does not offend you Julie."

I was finally able to speak and said "No Marsha, I am not offended by that word. In fact I am proud to be a sissy. I have lived as a sissy all those years in the brothel and finally decided to commit to being a woman when I here moved to Tennessee." I reached into my knickers and pulled out my clit which had shrunk and said "I have never let what is between my legs define me as what I am. I have considered myself a woman for years."

Marsha smiled warmly "Sweetie, you are more of a woman than most women I know. Nothing will change between us dear. As far as I am concerned you are still a woman. However, I just have to know, what is going on? Did someone assault you?"

It was Julie's turn to smile "No Ma'am, I was not assaulted, why not sit down. I will make us some coffee and I will explain it all to you."

As Marsha sat, she watched Julie go into the kitchen and prepare the coffee. The fact that Julie was in bondage excited her, and Marsha's cunt continued to get wet. Julie looked so exciting being tied and helpless like that as she brought the coffee back inside. As Julie walked, she made it a point to wiggle her arse seductively. Her tits jiggled with each step she took.

Marsha caught a whiff of her own cunt juices as they started to get more intense. All she could do was hope that Julie's nasty smells would hide how wet Marsha was getting.

Julie started by apologizing about how badly she smelled. Marsha just smiled "No need to dear I was raised on a farm and actually like how you smell now. Truthfully, I it find that smell exciting."

That made Julie feel better and she told Marsha the truth. She confessed to working as a whore for years and even told her that she had been branded for most of that time. Julie tried to hide some of the really nasty things she had done, but Marsha questions were too sharp and Julie confessed to everything; the bukkake sessions, scat play, the lesbian sex, being hanged by her neck, she even told her about how she and Becca had helped another prossie tend to her military husband and his entire squad.

All the time Julie was talking, Marsha was squirming in her seat. Marsha's dress was hiking up as she squirmed and soon the top of her pantyhose was exposed. Julie noted Marsha's reactions and knew Marsha was getting excited. Marsha said "So you have not taken a shower for 3 days and you have been cumming and peeing in your panties the entire time?"

Julie giggled "Yes, I am sorry if that disgusts you Ma'am."

"Not at all, I find it fascinating and if I am going to be completely truthful it is actually exciting." Julie smiled "I know." Marsha followed Julie's eyes and realized that Marsha's dress was hiked up completely and Marsha had subconsciously been playing with herself.

Now it was Marsha's turn to blush "I am so sorry dear, that was unprofessional of me." Julie just smiled "No worries, we are not at the library now, we are just two women enjoying a kinky and sexy conversation."

That seemed to inflame Marsha and her questions got more and more personal. "Do the men actually fuck you? Do you cum when they fuck you? Have you ever been whipped? Do you do women as well?

Julie laughed as she answered "Yes, yes, yes and fuck yes! I love fucking other women and having them fuck me."

Marsha's fingers moved rapidly and then she shuddered for a moment. Julie smiled "Did you enjoy that?"

Marsha was terribly embarrassed "I am sorry Julie, I don't know what came over me. That orgasm just sort of sneaked up on me."

Julie smiled "No need to be embarrassed, it happens to us all. Why not take off your clothes and I will give you a proper orgasm?"

Marsha never hesitated and was soon naked in front of Julie. Marsha had a nice body. She was in her early 50's and had black hair. Marsha's tits were on the smallish side, 34B. Her cunt was not trimmed and she had a thick growth. She was not fat, but she did have a bit of a belly which Julie found so endearing.

"How are we going to do this? I mean shouldn't I untie you?" I smiled "No need to do that, in fact I prefer to stay tied. Even if I wanted you to release me, you could not because I threw away the key to my chains. However I will need your help. Can you unhook my bra and pull my knickers down for me?"

Marsha's hands shook as she released Julie's bra and her 36D tits were exposed. "Wow your tits are bigger than mine. How is that possible?" Julie explained that she started taking hormones at a young age. For a long time her tits were 34B, but when she stopped teaching they adjusted the meds so she developed 36D. Julie used her tied hands and jiggled them a bit for Marsha and they both laughed.

As Julie turned around, her bra fell to her wrists but being tied meant she could not remove it completely. "Would you pull down my knickers please Marsha?" Marsha's hands continued to tremble as she her face was inches away from Julie's beautiful arse. Marsha could not resist and leaned in to give her arse a nice kiss.

Julie got to her knees and told Marsha to spread her legs wide. Julie leaned up a bit and started to lick Marsha's cunt. Julie moved her experienced tongue along Marsha's labia and savored the taste of Marsha's juices as they started to flow. Marsha grabbed Julie's head and pushed it deep inside her cunt and started to grind her cunt up and down Julie's face.

Finally Marsha's entire body seemed to get stiff and she screamed as she came. Marsha bent over Julie and was gasping for breath. When she finally looked at Julie she saw how much of a mess she made on Julie's face and hair.

"Julie, I am so sorry, I think I pissed on you!"

Julie just laughed "Kiss my face and taste your piss Ma'am." Marsha hesitated but finally did so, when she did she was shocked. "That isn't piss."

"No Ma'am, that is cum. You did not piss on me you came so hard that actually squirted. Have you ever done that before?"

"Wow, never! I have never been so excited before. Thank you so much!"

Julie asked "Did you get fucked this morning? I think I tasted your husband's cum inside you." Marsha went beet red "I feel terrible. He did and I did not have time to douche properly. I am so sorry."

Julie laughed it off "No worries. You are a lucky girl. Your husband's cum is yummy."

Marsha looked sad "I would not know dear, I have never tasted it."

"You mean you have never sucked your husband's cock?" Marsha shook her head "No, he wants me too, but I am afraid." Marsha looked up "Could you teach me how to suck cock properly?"

Julie said "Tell you what, give me a few days and I will invite you over to meet my sister, Mistress and Madame. I will teach you how to suck cock properly and teach your husband how to properly lick your cunt. Would you like that?"

Marsha's smile was ear to ear. Then Julie playfully slapped her arse. "You had better get going. My sister and our Dominants will be here soon and I need to finish getting ready. But before you see any one else dear, take a shower. You stink as badly as I do now."

Marsha blushed as she stood up to go. "Do you mind if I use your bathroom before I leave?"

Julie smiled "Of course not, follow me." Julie led Marsha into her backyard. Between the short chains and the fact that Julie's knickers were at her ankles meant that Julie could only take baby steps. Marsha loved to watch Julie's sexy arse jiggle as she walked. Marsha asked "Are you taking me to an outhouse?"

"No silly, I brought you out here so you can piss on me without making a mess in my house."

Marsha was shocked "Piss on you?? Really?"

Julie lowered her head submissively "Yes Ma'am, I would be honored if Madame and Mistress could smell you on me. I know that would please them."

Marsha's curiosity got the better of her "Why are you calling me Ma'am?"

Julie explained "I am a submissive Ma'am. I have been trained all my life to address my 'betters' as Sir or Ma'am?"

"You think I am better than you Julie?"

"Yes Ma'am, you are a lady, I am just a filthy whore. I have done things that would disgust most woman. Look at me, I stink, I am covered in piss and cum. Instead of being ashamed, I am actually proud of what I am."

Marsha leaned over and kissed Julie. This time instead of a light kiss on the cheek, she kissed her full on her mouth and both pushed their tongues into each other's mouths. "Oh Julie, I have always fantasized about kissing another woman, this is so exciting."

She continued "I am envious of you dear. I have always wanted to do all of those nasty things you do, but I have been too afraid to do it. Would you teach me?"

Julie smiled. I would be honored to. Now do you still have to pee?"

Marsha spread her legs wide and then released a long hard stream of piss all over Julie's face hair and tits. It seemed like she was pissing for hours when she finally finished. "Wow, I did not realize how badly I had to pee!"

Julie rubbed the piss all over her face and tits and then asked "Could you please pull up my knickers and hook my bra Ma'am?" Marsha did as Julie asked and then smiled "The piss is making your bra cling to your tits. Your nipples are poking through the fabric, it looks so nasty."

The girls went back inside and Marsha started to get dressed. Before she could, Julie took her into her bedroom and opened up a drawer and handed Marsha a pair of stockings and garters. "Use these instead of pantyhose. Trust me, your husband will love it. In fact, I am not going to give you your knickers back. I want you to go back to work without knickers."

Marsha blushed and smiled. "My husband is working from home today. I am going to call in sick and then I am going to jump his bones and fuck all day long!"

Julie smiled as Marsha left and thought to herself "Her husband is in for the treat of his life. By the time I am done with her, Marsha will be a first rate whore!"