Becca and Julie Get Married Ch. 05

Story Info
Mistress and Madame learn what is it like to be a slave.
1.5k words
3.64
5.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie

If you have not already done so, I suggest that you read Chapters 1 -- 4 published by both my sister Becca and I. My chapters are the odd ones and Becca's are the even ones. At this point of the story all of us are naked in my house in Tennessee, our Owners traveled from New York with Becca to propose to us both. Becca and I accepted their marriage proposal but our Owners insisted that we degrade and humiliate them before we marry. It was important for Mistress Nancy that I see that side of her that the recent experiences brought to light. This story is about those events. Becca, Nasty and Fat Mama are women. I am a sissy that has been living as a woman for most of my life.

From this point on, I will refer to Mistress Nancy as "Nasty" and Madame Lily as "Fat Mama," additionally I will refer to them as slaves.

Becca and I had the slaves get on their hands and knees. We attached leashes to their collars and led them into the barn. The previous owner of the house and barn raised prize winning horses so the barn was heated.

I said "The barn is a mess. I want it cleaned completely. The barn is going to be your new home. When we get back you will get your first taste of what it means to be a slave." We slapped their arses and Becca and I went back into the house while the slaves completed their task. As I left, I turned the heat up to 80 degrees. Soon the barn would become a sweat box.

Once we were in the house Becca and I grabbed each other and kissed passionately. We quickly lubed each other's arses and started to fuck. Due to the virus, it had been months since we were together and we fucked with great intensity. It was a wild combination of slapping, and biting each other as we kissed and moaned. After I fucked Becca's arse she got on her knees and sucked my clit (cock) clean. She said "Mmmm, I had forgotten how good your clit tastes covered in my shit."

Then it was her turn and she pushed her dildo into her cunt with 8 inches hanging out and then stepped into the harness. She put me on my back we my legs up and over my head and pushed the dildo into my sissy cunt and fucked me hard and fast. In a few minutes we both screamed as we came hard and long.

She pulled out and we both chuckled. My clit had exploded and I came all over my belly. She licked my cum from my belly and smacked her lips "MMMM, good!" Since I have been on hormones my loads of cum are very big and I can have multiple orgasms like a real woman does. Then I licked her dildo clean, savoring the taste of my own shit.

We cuddled in post orgasm bliss. I asked "Did you know they were going to propose to us?" Becca said "I had no idea, but they have been very secretive lately so I knew they were planning something."

My next words even shocked myself "Becca we have to be brutal to them. We have to take our slaves to places they have never been before. Nasty especially needs to go deeply into sub space so that she can realize how much we love them both and more importantly so that they realize neither of us have lost any respect for them."

Becca nodded and we spent the next few hours making kinky plans. Then we went outside to the barn. We knew that the slaves were completely naked, so we decided to wear our stockings, garters and heels as a subtle way of reminding them that we are the Dominants now.

When we got there we saw they did a great job. The stalls were cleaned out and fresh straw had been laid down. Both slaves were waiting on their knees with their hands submissively behind their necks. Due to the excessive heat their bodies covered in sweat.

I went over to Nasty and sniffed her armpits and said "My slave stinks, how about yours?" Becca did the same thing and then held her nose and laughed. Then I licked Nasty's armpit "Damn! This girl's pits are disgusting." I spit in her face to make my point clearer.

Then I took my lipstick and wrote across Nasty's forehead "SMELLY WHORE." Becca did the same thing but she added the word "FAT."

I told the slaves to go into the house and bring out the air mattresses and inflate them in the barn. Once that was done I had them put clean sheets on the "beds." Fat Mama smiled at us and said "Thank you for giving us these beds to sleep in. You are so sweet to do that."

Becca went to Fat Mama and punched her hard in her belly and Fat Mama doubled over. "Did I give you permission to speak? Those beds are not for you, they are for us." Then Becca pointed to the stalls "That is where animals like you two sleep."

Nasty coughed nervously and then said softly "May I speak please?" I smiled and looked to Fat Mama "See girl, that is how a slave speaks, she first asks permission." Fat Mama nodded realizing how much her life was changing now.

Becca went over to Fat Mama "See sweetie, you have to learn you new position in life." Then Becca put her hand between Fat Mama's legs and rubbed her cunt. As expected it was wet. "Is my new slave enjoying this?" Fat Mama said "Yes Mistress Becca, thank you for teaching me."

I turned my attention back to Nasty "Yes girl, you wanted to speak."

"Yes Mistress Julie and thank you for letting me speak. May I go into the house please? I have to use the bathroom."

I asked "Tell me slave, when was the last time you saw a horse or dog using the toilet?" She looked confused so I continued "You and Fat Mama are simply animals now and we will treat you like that." I pointed to a spot inside the stall. "That is your bathroom dear. Go use it. But try to be neat because that stall is also where you will be sleeping. In the mornings you will be allowed to change the straw out."

If Nasty was angry, she hid it well. I remember thinking to myself that was the first step in becoming a good slave, never letting your anger show and learning to accept you role in life. Nasty went to a corner of the stall and squatted low and pissed all over the straw. Once she was done she squatted lower and shit as well. I was pleased that Nasty had no shame in what she was doing.

Once she was done she walked back to me and said "Thank you Mistress." I cupped her face "Good girl, you are learning." I turned to Fat Mama "Lick your sister clean dear."

Fat Mama never hesitated and got between Nasty's legs and licked her cunt clean. Then she crawled behind Nasty and spread her arse cheeks wide apart and licked her filthy arsehole.

I said "Thank Fat Mama and kiss her girl." Nasty first thanked and then kissed Fat Mama and they pushed their tongue's deep inside each other's mouths sharing the filthy taste.

I said "Girls, Fat Mama did something wrong. Since you are sister slaves, both of you will suffer. That is how you trained Becca and I and now we will return the favor."

I nodded to Becca and she grabbed Fat Mama by her hair and stood her up. She then put leather cuffs on her wrists. The cuffs were secured above her head to the rafters of the barn. Becca put the handle of the whip in front of Fat Mama and Fat Mama kissed it submissively. Fat Mama's body glistened with sweat. We all knew the sweat would make the whipping more painful.

Becca stepped back and brought the whip down viciously across Fat Mama's arse. Bright red stripes appeared quickly as she was being whipped because the strands of the whip had leather knots at the end. Becca was methodical as she moved the whipping from her arse to her thighs and then along her back. Fat Mama's body quivered with each lash.

Becca dropped the whip. Both of the BBWs were drenched in sweat. The barn permeated of their stench. Becca brought her sweaty body to Fat Mama's and they kissed passionately. They both have huge tits that hang low. Their nipples were hard as the started to grind into each other. Becca brought her knee upwards and allowed Fat Mama to grind her cunt on it allowing her to orgasm. Soon Fat Mama trembled and then hung limply from the cuffs.

Fat Mama sighed "Thank you Mistress. May a slave ask you to finish the job?"