Becca, Day One of Vacation

Story Info
Wife Liz caught cheating sent on vacation while investigated.
2.1k words
3.97
5.3k
13
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm down in my gym looking myself over, I'm forty-five years old, I look great after twenty years of boxing. I retired as a World Heavy Weight Champion, my first match as champion I won by a knockout, but we were both damaged severely. I won but I lost. I had ten broken ribs, a broken wrist, and a fractured jaw. My opponent did far worse.

I retired and after months of recovery I took my wives advice and took a job as a Motivational Speaker. I was away from my wife and little girl more than I wished to be. Becca and I were remarkably close, she would be in my corner during boxing matches. My wife Liz never came to one.

I would learn she was screwing friends and others while I was gone. One day I came home to a folder filled with pictures and a disk of my wife with my boss. They were having sex in my own bed. Then there were others from the firm.

I went to the company and demanded to see the owner. He was a gentle but wise man. He allowed me to meet him, and we sat down for several hours with him looking at my naked wife, my boss, two directors and a few others in his company. He was fuming mad, he looked at me and apologized profusely. This was the beginning of a company scandal, and he would call the board and take immediate action to fire each of the men in the pictures and videos. He provided me with a lawyer to divorce my wife. Things moved fast. He put me on leave with pay for thirty days. I would see a promotion when things worked out.

I went home a week later, and my wife was at the door drunk and fucking mad. She was in a teddy and ran into the house. I followed her. Inside were movers and a sheriff. He was there to ensure smooth movement and to make sure there wasn't any fighting.

"Gentlemen, please forgive my wife for her dress, this is what I have had to live with."

"Sir, I suggest you get your papers signed and move on to avoid any issues. Her dress is not illegal even I it is inappropriate." The Deputy told me.

Liz signed the papers and looked at me. "You are really letting me have the house?"

"You deserve it, you worked hard to make it like it is."

"Good, keep that bitch of a daughter away also."

The Deputy walked up, and I looked at them both I could tell he was upset also.

"Becca is so much better a woman than you ever have been, I pray you have a great life."

I walked out and I had so many feelings, she destroyed this home by screwing so many men while I was gone.

I stepped up into my ford and when I went to start it, I jumped. Sitting on the floor like a little schoolgirl was my daughter, she was crying and looking at me. She was sitting with her skirt up and I could see her panties and they were wet.

"Becca, please stay on the floor a few minutes, I don't want mom to see you."

I drove to the end of my driveway, and I got out and went to her door. She stood up and jumped into my arms. She was crying and holding me tight.

"Daddy, what did I do wrong, why did she call me a bitch?"

"Becca, she is drunk, she isn't able to think straight."

"She should be upset after all the videos I took of her."

"You gave me that folder?"

She pulled away and smiled. "Terrance set up a camera to video her if she entered the bedroom."

I laughed at first, "Becca, seeing such a thing are you okay?"

"Yes, Terrance watched most of the tapes and put it together for me."

"Who is Terrance?"

"He is my boyfriend; he is a linebacker for our football team. He is a large teddy bear. We may get married if you say yes."

"I do have my shotgun ready; I'll find out if I like him."

"Daddy, he weighs 290 pounds, he may even be taller than you and he is so strong. Plus, he treats me like a queen. He is so gentle and demands nothing of me."

"Sounds like you found a good man."

"He is close to you, so yes I think I did."

"Thank you, what are you going to do now?"

"I came home to be with mom because you would be away, but when I heard what she said, I ran out and hid in you truck."

"How did you get here?"

"Terrence drove me, then he went home."

"I do like this man. Okay come with me, you can stay with me. We can enjoy Boston together."

"Are you serious, I can vacation with you, Daddy I will be so happy being with you. We always have fun."

She held me tight, then she kissed me on my lips and got back in the truck. She sat in the middle so she could be close.

"Lets go have some fun, where are your clothes?"

"I have a bag in the back."

"Do we need to go shopping?"

"Yes, what I have isn't really appropriate for walking around Boston."

"Let's go shopping, then check in, it's early. We can even stop for some clam chowder."

"I miss Clam Chowder so much, it's not the same in the college café."

We drove and Becca talked all the way. I enjoyed her youth and beauty. My daughter is gorgeous. She looked at me and smiled.

"What are you thinking about?"

"I am enjoying you talking, so youthful and excited about the world."

"Thank you, Daddy."

"If I may, I am just curious why you still call me daddy?"

"Not many young women have such a handsome loving father, I called you daddy through high school, why not continue."

"Thank you."

We stopped at Ann Taylors and Becca looked everywhere. I sat and watched as she shopped. Three hours later she paid for her clothes, and the store would deliver them to the hotel for her. We found a small chowder hut and it was so good. We decided to walk to the North Church and take a tour. While there we learned of a walking tour of Boston's Freedom Trail. We signed up and then went to dinner at Davio's Northern Italian Steakhouse.

Our walk back to the room was to far on a full stomach, so we took a taxi. I held the door for Becca, and she once again spread her legs long enough to see her wet panties.

I just watched her smiling the ride back and she looked at me and moved to me and I held her under my arm.

"Did you enjoy today?" I asked Becca.

"Dad, it started out so terrible, but as always my daddy made it a great day."

We arrived and walked to the room. I told Becca she could have the bed I would take the couch.

She looked at the couch then back at me and laughed. "I would love to see you lay on it."

"What I can do it." I looked at the couch and laughed as I sat on it. I heard a long tear as I went through the couch. Becca laughed so hard while trying to help me out of the couch.

"Dad, you weigh so much more than you did boxing."

"I hope it is because I work out."

"I think it was from the lobster and crabs you ate."

She ran away laughing as the pillow hit her, sending her flying on the bed. She landed face first, her legs spread out. I ran to her to make sure she was ok.

"Ouch, you kind of threw that hard."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." I laughed as I placed her skirt over her sweet ass.

"Did you enjoy what you just saw?"

"Becca, you're my daughter, I can't answer that?"

"Which means you liked it." She laughed and sat on my lap and hugged me.

"Are you up to a movie tonight?"

"I would love to watch a movie with you."

"Good I will get ready, and you can pick out something very funny."

When I turned on the TV, the first movie was The Love Bug.

The doorbell rang and I opened it to a young man bringing pop, popcorn, and assorted junk food. He set it up for me and I handed him a fifty.

"Thank you, Champ." He walked out with a large smile. I changed while Becca was in the shower, fifteen minutes now. I sat in the recliner after pulling the second one over.

"Dad, did you find a funny movie?"

"The love bug."

"We watched that together once before we got into so much trouble for the mess we made."

"Well, behave tonight."

"Right, I'll remember that when you dump the popcorn down my shirt."

"That was funny, your mom was going to kill me, but I don't think I will have the courage to do that today."

"Daddy, they are only boobs."

"Only?"

She laughed as she jumped on my lap. "Start the movie and lets laugh away the night."

She opened a pop as the movie started and put a straw in it. We shared the drink as we ate popcorn. She tossed popcorn at me as we laughed. She was so soft in my lap, I tried to ignore her large nipples, and her pantiles bottom. Thank goodness she was wearing a long T-shirt. She paused the movie and ran to the bathroom; I cleaned up the mess we had already and opened another coke for each of us. I opened gummy bears; I haven't seen them in ages.

I turned and Becca was looking at me, "Did you know I had nothing on under my t-shirt?"

"Yes, you were very warm against my leg, why do you ask?"

"Because you never got hard."

"You're my daughter, I am trying very hard not to think of you as a beautiful and sexy woman and just enjoy this evening like we used to."

"I do like watching the movie, I'm sorry I guess I just felt sexy for a moment."

"I lifted her into my arms and kissed her on her lips. Becca, I am your dad, I can't think of you as a sexy woman, can we finish the movie?"

I sat down and she sat on my lap again and pulled me to her tight. We enjoyed the rest of the movie, laughing and talking. When it ended Becca turned off the tv and turned to sit on my lap, pulling up her t-shirt. She embarrassed me and then kissed me so hot and wet. She started to grind her pussy into me, and she smiled when I became hard. She pulled the chair handle and I fell back, and she removed her t-shirt and laid into me.

"Becca, I can't."

She kissed me as she pulled down my shorts and she smiled as she laid back on me. "Daddy, do you like my breast?"

I looked at her large red nipples and I took one into my mouth, she started to moan, and she started riding on top of my cock back and forth, "Daddy, it's so large and soft."

I was now lost in my desire for my daughter, I sucked her other nipple. My hands held her ass as she rode my now dripping cock.

"Becca, I can't cum in you, I can't enter my baby."

"Daddy, suck on my nipples and hold me tight. I'm cumming."

Becca pulled on my chest hair as she came. I was so wet from her. Then she laid on me. Daddy, it's your turn. She sat up and rode me fast and in no time, I was ready to cum.

"Yes Daddy, I feel you are ready, cum for your little girl."

I shot my load on my belly and chest and Becca smiled as she got off me. She took my hand and we walked to the bed. I laid down and she laid on top of me.

"I love you Daddy, I know you needed that. Now you can sleep better."

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. Then she laid her head on my chest playing with my hair.

We slept very well night one.