Becca XXX Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,611 Followers

"Well. Now you studs are both hard, which one of you wants to fuck my wife first?" he asked.

Shorts didn't hesitate. He took his dick out of her mouth and opened the car door. I looked over to see her sticking her ass out the car door on all fours with her face in the husbands lap. He was about to slide into her when she turned and stopped him. She went to her bag, in the footwell and got a condom out. I was pretty surprised by that, as I thought doggers wouldn't bother with such things.

"No rubber! No pussy!" she said harshly, speaking for the first time.

Shorts rolled the condom onto his cock and positioned himself behind her. I heard movement on the gravel as the other guy arrived. He was already wanking off when he walked up. I saw the wife lurch forward and groan as Shorts penetrated her with a gasp.

"Fucking wet ain't she," said the husband. "Bitch is like that all fucking day long."

The new guy was on my side of the car watching me suck cock. He moved in and slapped my face with his huge dick. I dropped Jeans' manhood and sucked my new friends smooth shaft. He was slightly shorter than Jeans, but thicker.

So there we were in broad daylight. Me with two cocks to suck. Shorts banging away at some guys wife from behind while she sucked off her husband in the driver's seat. The BMW driver must have got a good view of the whole show. I couldn't believe it was happening.

The wife started to moan as she approached orgasm and I looked over to see Shorts reaching round and rubbing her clit. I could just make out her hairy pussy as I looked between her swinging tits. She was obviously going for the natural look and looked like she'd never trimmed her pubic hair in her life. She came loudly, shortly followed by Shorts blowing his load into the condom buried deep inside her.

"She's a good fuck ain't she mate?" said the husband.

"Fucking hell yeah. I couldn't hold onto it. I had to blow inside her," he replied.

I watched him withdraw and plop out of her. The spunk filled condom hung off the end of his cock.

"Is your bitch going to swallow that?" I asked him, nodding at Shorts' load.

"She only swallows mine," he replied. "She'll do anything I tell her to, but I won't allow another mans seed inside any of her holes."

"Looks like its up for grabs then," I said, "bring it here, I'm thirsty!"

All of them looked at me in utter astonishment. I was about to make a name for myself and get noticed. Shorts waddled over with his pants round his knees and his softening cock in his hand. I reached down and took the condom off his limp dick being careful not to spill a drop. I leant back against the bonnet of the car. I lifted my skirt up to reveal my bald cooch and pulled my top down exposing my glorious C cups.

"You! Suck my tits!" I ordered, pointing at the new guy.

"And you! Eat my cunt out!" I said, looking at Jeans.

I held the condom up, tilted my head back and emptied it into my mouth in a big sticky glob. The taste of cum and spermicide hit my taste buds and I swallowed it down in one.

They all looked at me in amazement.

"What are you waiting for. Do it!" I snapped.

They obeyed like puppies and even Shorts joined in. Him and the new guy munched away at my perky boobs and Jeans devoured my wet sloppy cunt. The wife looked at me with hateful eyes and sat on her husband's lap, staring at me as she rode his cock.

I felt filthy. Being watched and pleasured by strangers was amazing. It wasn't long before I had my first orgasm and came all over Jeans' face as he sucked on my pussy lips. It was a short sharp climax mainly due to the situation rather than their sexual skills. As soon as I'd cum I wanted fucking. I pushed them off me.

"Spit roast me. Two in front of me and one of you can fuck me like a dog."

I bent over the corner of the bonnet, near the headlight as they jostled for position.

Jeans was I prime spot, ready to penetrate me and he wasn't moving for anyone. He fumbled in his pocket for a condom.

"No rubber! Just cum in me." I ordered.

"Fucking hell. Bareback?" he gasped.

"That's what I said. Fuck me."

I sucked the other two off in turn and Jeans slipped his long shaft into me.

I moaned in ecstasy. Finally a proper meaty cock inside me after going without for so long. I felt my walls stretch to take his thick shaft and I reached down and rubbed myself furiously. My clit felt huge and I was totally losing control.

Slurp. Slurp. Thrust. Thrust.

I took a pounding for about five minute and Jeans announced he was going to cum.

He started to pull away.

"What the fuck are you doing? Cum in me already."

I don't think he thought I was serious the first time I'd said it. I felt him push deeper and explode inside me. I heard the husband moaning on the drivers seat as he came inside his miserable wife at the site of me allowing a stranger to spunk in me.

Shorts blew his load across my face shortly after. Hot ropes of thick sticky jizz coated my cheeks and hair and splashed onto the bonnet of the car. I felt Jeans pull out with a plop and his seed dripped off my lips and onto the floor between my legs.

"Sloppy seconds anyone?" I announced.

The new guy was round like a shot.

He looked between my legs at my messy creampie and smiled.

"Lovely sticky piss flaps. I like a meaty sloppy cunt," he said.

He pushed into me and came in a matter of seconds. The double creampie tipped me over the edge and I came at the same time he did. I clenched down on him milking him dry as he pushed ever deeper inside my swollen gash. I collapsed forward onto the bonnet as he pulled out. He put his cock away and walked back to his car, without saying a word. 'Ungrateful fucker' I thought. It appeared that manners weren't the doggers strong point.

I gathered myself and leaned back on the bonnet, spunk dribbling onto the floor down my legs and boots.

"Thanks guys," I said and blew them a kiss.

"Fuck. You are one dirty whore," said Jeans.

"Whores get paid sweetie. I do it because I love cum," I replied.

I straightened my clothes up and wiped my face with my top.

"Are you going to come here again?" asked Shorts.

"Only if there's more of you. Three loads of spunk isn't enough to feed a growing girl is it?" I asked looking at the wife.

"Dirty fucking skank!" she spat.

"Takes one to know one honey," I replied, smiling at her.

The husband started his car and they left. He obviously didn't like me talking to his wife like that.

"Are you serious? You want more men to feed you?" said Jeans.

"The more the merrier, hot stuff," I said.

I grabbed his limp cock and milked it from his balls to his tip. A small blob of cum appeared on his helmet and I scooped it with my finger and swallowed it down.

"Delicious," I smacked my lips together. "Is there no more of you here tonight?"

"No its quiet on a Thursday. Tomorrow is usually the busy night."

"What about the bloke on the BMW. Does he join in?"

"No he's just a watcher. Hardly ever gets out the car. I've seen him take photos before, but he leaves just after its all over."

"Maybe I should go and say hello," I laughed.

Jeans and Shorts walked back to their car. I went with them in the direction of the BMW.

"If you want more cock I can see about bringing a few mates down tomorrow night if you like?" said Jeans.

"Like I said, the more the merrier, hot stuff."

"See you down here tomorrow night then babe. Will you bareback them all, or is it condoms?"

"Only bareback. I hate condoms," I gave him a stern look.

"That might encourage a few more then," he laughed.

They got in the car and left.

I walked down to the far end of the car park where the BMW was parked. I was expecting to find an old man in the car. A bit of a geek and your typical pervert, wanking off and too scared to join in. I was wrong.

As I got to his window he powered it down and I saw an older guy about mid forties with an air of confidence about him.

"Can I help you?" he asked.

"Enjoy the show?" I asked. "You like watching?"

"It looked like you were all having fun," he replied, emotionless.

"I could climb in there with you if you like. I'm still hungry."

I looked at his crotch.

"I'll pass darling if that's ok. I'm not here for that."

We starred at each other in silence. It was a stand-off. There was something sinister about him.

"Suit yourself babe," I said, breaking the silence and walking back to my car.

I flashed my ass at him as I walked off and got no reaction. He started his car and left the car park. I was the only one left and it was getting dark. I guessed I had made some contacts and had a potential suspect spotted, so that was enough for one night. I felt satisfied, freshly fucked and fed, so I left the car park and drove back to the rendezvous point with Lexa.

She was parked up and talking on the phone when I arrived. I got out of my car and got in the back seat of hers, as she hung up the phone.

"Are you OK?" she asked.

"Yes I'm fine. I've made a couple of contacts and I have a potential spotter in a black BMW."

I gave her the registration number and she said she'd check it out.

"I need to be back here tomorrow night for round two. Apparently its busier on a Friday night and I'll have more chance of getting a contact for you," I said.

"Same drill as tonight then. Lets get you home. I can't stay with you tonight. There's something come up with the intel from Aarons computer and I need to run this number plate through our system. I'll see you tomorrow at about seven in the underground car park. Go and get some sleep."

I drove back to the apartment. I did some counter surveillance techniques to make sure I wasn't followed home. I showered, struggling to wash cum out of my hair and went to bed. I was going to have to use all my sexual expertise tomorrow night to impress any potential spotters and then have them picked up before they got to me. It was a weird, exciting feeling to be used as sex bait.

****

The next day I shaved my pussy in the shower and made sure I was fresh and clean where it counts. My makeup consisted of heavy dark eye shadow and dark red lipstick. I didn't want to wear the same thing as the night before, so I opted for something really special. I wore a black cupless balcony bra, which covered nothing and pair of crotchless knickers. I finished off with stockings and a suspender belt all in black lace. I opted for bare foot and I slipped on a long black overcoat to hide my modesty until the time was right.

I twirled in the mirror and giggled to myself when I opened my coat like and flasher to reveal my sexy goods. Feeling immensely horny I decided to add one finishing touch. I went to my sex toy cupboard and found a chrome, jewelled butt plug and stuck it in my ass. If the outfit didn't do it, then revealing that I was an anal whore might get the required attention.

I met Lexa in the underground car park again and she went through what she had found out the previous night.

"Aarons gave us some new intel, but we'll go through that when this is over."

"No problem," I said. "What's the plan for tonight?"

"The same as last night, but we checked out the BMW registration and that vehicle was witnessed near the scene when Alice went missing."

"Shit! So he is the spotter," I stated.

"He could well be. You may get taken tonight Becca. You have to prepare yourself for that. If you draw enough attention to your sexual talents they may take you."

"Fuck me! You'll have to stop them before they do," I was panicking a little.

"No. We can't blow your cover. We need to see where this goes. Your tracker will help us find you anywhere in the world. So we won't lose you. Are you happy to continue with the assignment or do I need to give it to someone else?"

"Fuck that! This is my assignment. I want to see it through. Besides I've already made contact."

"So we stick with the plan. If they take you, just go with it and rest assured we'll get you back good in time."

"I know you will. I trust you," I said. "Let's take these fuckers down."

She kissed me briefly and went to her own vehicle.

We fired up and left for what could be the biggest night of my life. The butt plug sat nicely inside me and I felt the vibrations from driving stimulating my anus just enough to make me dripping wet. I was less nervous this time and intrigued as to how many would turn up to fuck me.

I wasn't disappointed. The car park had seven cars parked up and a van when I arrived. I couldn't see how many guys there were, but I saw the blue car from the night before and also Jeans and Shorts leaning against the boot of their car. It was a hot night and about to get hotter. I pulled up next to Jeans and opened my window.

"Hello again stranger, fancy meeting you here," I joked.

"I know. What are the chances?" he shrugged, "There's a few here for you tonight. I put the word out. I hope you're not going to back down."

"Of course not."

"The guy in the van says we can fuck you in the back of it, if that's ok with you. He has a mattress in there."

"Aww so thoughtful," I cooed, "I'll park next to him then, shall I?"

"If you'd be so kind ma'am," he said putting on a posh voice like a valet parker.

I reverse parked between the van and blue car and switched off, but left the keys in the ignition, in case I needed a quick getaway. I powered down all the windows. A quick glance round the carpark told me the Black BMW was parked up again in the same spot as before. I looked left into the blue car and saw the husband from the night before. His bitchy wife wasn't there. His window was down.

"Where's the Mrs?" I asked him.

"Ah, hello again sweet cheeks. She's at home where she belongs. I saw your performance last night and thought I might try you out, if that's ok?"

"I saw the size of your fat cock last night, so you're more than welcome," I said, matter of factly.

He smiled and got out the car to join Jeans, Shorts and three other guys. I gave them the once over.

"Is this it?" I asked.

"Doggers are shy babe, they'll be along once we get going," said Shorts.

I took my seat belt off and reclined my seat slightly. I opened my jacket to reveal my hardening nipples and spread my legs a little as an invite to them.

"Help yourself lads," I said and closed my eyes.

There was movement on the gravel as they moved round the car and I felt them reaching in through the driver's window and pawing at my naked breasts. The passenger door opened and I felt someone sit next to me and caress my body. There were hands all over me. Mainly tweaking my nipples and massaging my tits. I was in heaven having at least six pairs of hands touch my naked skin and I felt wonderfully slutty, especially doing it in a public place. One of them leaned in to kiss me and I responded with a moan and my tongue. My thighs were stroked, but they seemed reluctant to go for the honeypot. After a few minutes of this I opened my eyes and saw that the group had grown larger. The car was surrounded, with most of them watching through the windscreen. They were all men with one young girl standing at the back. Most of them had their cocks out and were stroking themselves hard.

I shifted in my seat and put both legs up either side of the steering wheel and spread them wide. My crotchless panties allowed my large inner labia to be displayed and the slightest glint from my shiny butt plug.

"Fuck me, she's got a butt plug in her ass," I heard one of them say.

The crowd shifted and craned their necks to get a better view.

"All my fuck holes are open for business tonight guys," I declared, "but I have a condom rule."

I heard groans of disappointment.

"Don't worry boys. The rule is that there's no condoms allowed."

I heard a couple of "oh my gods" and "fucking hells" from the ever increasing mob.

The hands on my thighs drew closer to my pussy. I was gagging to be touched and I didn't have to wait long. I felt three hands on me rubbing my wet lips. I looked down to see the guy in the passenger seat spreading my left labia open, Shorts spreading my right one open and then the husband sliding his finger into me. I moaned uncontrollably as he fingered my spread cunt. I felt how sopping wet I was and all the attention and knew I'd cum pretty quick.

"Wow! You're even juicier than my wife," said the husband.

"I'll be even juicier when you lot have finished with me," I said.

Two guys sucked my tits and I was fingered relentlessly. The guy on the passenger seat was holding me open and wanking off frantically. All round me I heard the stroking of cocks and guys spitting on their hands to lube themselves up. It was filthy and raw. Shorts also held me open and rubbed my clit with his spare hand. They were all gaining confidence and I couldn't hold off any longer.

The sheer magnitude of what was happening to me and the sordid circumstances gave me a huge climax on the drivers seat as the crowd watched me in my most intimate moment. My moment of orgasm. That point when a girl lets go of all inhibitions and becomes her true self. My true self was a filthy whore, who loved cock.

My orgasm subsided and I opened my eyes to the crowd once more. The three men responsible for getting me off looked pleased with themselves. I kissed all three of them and then pushed the mob out of the way and got out of the car. A small half circle formed around me.

"Thank you boys," I said in a slutty voice. "I think I need to give something back now, don't you?"

"Yeah."

"Definitely."

"Fuck yeah."

I did a slow removal of my long over coat and let it fall off my shoulder to the floor. I stood there in a public car park in my black stockings and suspenders, cup less bra and a very wet pair of crotchless knickers.

"Sexy bitch."

"Fucking hell."

"She's gorgeous."

"What a slut."

I dropped onto my knees and used my coat as a cushion from the gravel. I grabbed the nearest cock I could see and stuffed it in my mouth. I grabbed the two cocks either side of him and stroked them as they pushed forward into range. The whole crowd moved in around me waving there dicks in my face, slapping my forehead with them. I sucked and stroked them in turn, bobbing my head back and forth in all directions taking them all on at the same time. My tits were clawed at and slapped to make them jiggle. I had no idea how many there were and I didn't care. I wanted to get a couple of them to pop before I let anyone fuck me, but they had other ideas.

I felt hands on my hips and someone shuffling in behind me. I instinctively arched my back and raised slightly to allow him to enter me. He forced his way inside me pushing my lips inwards with his first stroke. My god he was big. My whole body lurched forward and I throated a cock unintentionally. He started to fuck me hard and my wets flaps regained their correct position and it became more comfortable.

I emptied my mouth and cried out.

"Fuck. That's a big dick. Fuck me hard you dirty cunt."

I got back to sucking as he pounded me over and over. He was rough and its exactly what I needed. I looked though the forest of cocks and saw the BMW guy standing in the distance leaning against a tree. He was watching intently though the three deep gathering. I felt warm liquid hit the side of my face as one of them couldn't hold off any longer. I spotted which one it was and clamped my lips around it as the crowd cheered and he filled my mouth. I drained him, swallowed and got back to sharing my mouth with my new best friends. The guy fucking me was going at it for ages and two other men came all over my face before he was finally finished with me.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,611 Followers