Becca XXX Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,598 Followers

"Can I do it in you?" he said in a gruff voice.

"Fill my cunt with your hot jizz babe! That's what I'm here for."

He tensed and filled my hot snatch with several large squirts and immediately pulled out and wiped his cock on my suspender belt. He moved away and I caught a glimpse of his nine inch cock. No wonder it stretched me. Before his cum drained out of me another hot dick was slid inside me and started to pound me once more. Another guy pushed forwards with his boner straining in his hand, he was ready to pop for sure.

"Open up quickly, bitch. I'm gonna cum," he said, holding his cock at the base.

I obeyed just in time for him to erupt between my lips. It was thick and sticky on my tongue and difficult to swallow, like porridge. I looked around the guys with a my mouth still open ,looking for someone to add to it, to water it down. A hairy young man was thrusting forward to feed me, so I got beneath his balls and made him ejaculate in my mouth. His cum was watery and there was a lot of it. I swished the mixture round my mouth and swallowed hard. I felt my hair getting a soaking from behind and squealed as the someone slapped my tits a little too hard.

"Gentle guys and not in my hair please. It's a bitch to wash out."

"Shut up you slut." I heard one guy say.

I felt a gush in my cooch as the second guy finished inside me and he too pulled out. Another guy got behind me and fiddled with my butt plug.

"Lets get the whore in the van and give her a proper seeing to," he said.

Before I could protest I was lifted off the ground and man handled into the back of the van. I was thrown down onto the mattress. At least it was clean and comfortable. The young girl from the back of the crowd was led forward, as the crowd parted and she too was thrown in the van with me. She screamed and seemed a little reluctant about it all. She was twenty at the most and wearing a short skirt and boob tube. Her boobs were small and pert and she seemed timid.

The crowd of maybe twenty guys jostled at the van doors to get a good view.

"Kiss each other," one of them said.

They were more demanding than when I first arrived. Having seen what a slut I was they thought they could treat me like dirt. I didn't mind, but I was concerned for the young girl.

I didn't need to be.

She dived on top of me and pushed her tongue down my throat. She was stronger than she looked and tasted of strawberry's. The crowd jeered and made lude comments about her.

"Little Shannon at it again."

"Two sluts together."

"Suck her tits Shannon. Give us a show."

She played to the crowd and enveloped my left breast. It felt amazing. It wasn't her first time. She might have looked innocent, but she was a regular for sure.

I wanted domination of the group. I flipped her off me and sat on her face hard, pinning her arms down with my knees.

"Eat it!" I shouted.

I ground my spunky vagina into her face to the approval of the mob.

"Fucking dirty sluts."

"How's she taste Shannon? You like her cunt?"

She wasn't happy about it at all, I could tell. I don't think she was into licking a strangers semen from a girls pussy. She tried to move away, but I kept her held tight.

"Eat it you fucking skank!" I shouted down at her.

The crowd loved the girl battle in the back of the van. I sat on her for a few more seconds as she fought to avoid my pussy and then I climbed off her. She sat up and went to get out the back of the van. The guys pushed her back in and she fell back towards me. I ripped her boob tube over her head and exposed her budding young breasts.

"Yeah Shannon's got her fucking boy tits out as usual."

"Look at them cute little fried eggs."

I sucked her nipples and she gasped and pulled me in. My hand went to her hem line and I pulled her skirt up to expose her shaven hole. She was tiny and pink and very wet indeed. I don't know why, but I was losing control. I wanted to see this slutty young girl get fucked.

Amongst the noise I whispered to her and I asked if she was ok.

She nodded and winked at me. She was loving it, but playing the victim. She wasn't all she seemed.

"Who wants to abuse Shannon's tight little cunt?" I shouted.

"She usually likes it up the shitter, but I'll go first," said one guy with a big circumcised cock.

He climbed in and dropped his trousers round his knees.

"Bend her over, she's taking me like a dog," he ordered.

I flipped her over and she stuck her ass in the air.

"Decisions, decisions.," he said to the crowd. "Which hole?"

He moved his cock from her pussy to her ass and back again. She squeaked as he rammed into her dripping gash and I was amazed she took it in such a tiny pussy. Another guy climbed in and bent me over next to Shannon. He pulled at my crotchless panties and eventually they ripped and fell down one of my legs. They were sodden with cum and cunt cream. He twiddled my butt plug and pulled it in and out for the crowds pleasure.

"Girls with butt plugs love anal," he announced. "I'm going to fuck her ass."

He spat on his cock and slipped his cock into my dirty hole. Men were pouring into the van now. One shuffled underneath me between my legs as I had my ass fucked and another got in front of me. I was about to be made air tight and there was nothing I could do about it. I had got the crowd going and I had lost control for now.

I felt the head of someone's cock nudging its way inside my pussy as he pulled me down and impaled me on it. Jeans was in front of me and stuck his dick in my mouth as I sucked on him hungrily.

"You said all your holes were open for business, babe. Now they're full, right boys?" laughed Jeans.

The crowd laughed. I looked over at Shannon as her body jerked forward rhythmically as she was fucked hard from behind. She was servicing three other men with her mouth and hands.

She spoke for the first time as the orgy started to reach its peak. We were about to get showered with hot man milk and she knew it as well as I did.

"Remember my rules guys," she said. "You can only cum on my tits. Anyone cums in me or on my face and I won't be coming here again."

"We know Shannon, don't worry."

"I'm sure sweet cheeks will oblige us all," said the husband. "She took two pussy loads and swallowed from a condom last night. I'm sure we can plaster her in the stuff."

I suddenly realised that Shannon didn't like cum. No wonder she didn't like me siting on her face. The guy fucking her pulled out and sprayed his load all over my back. It was hot and slimy. He wiped it on my suspender belt and then left.

Shannon moved back and jerked off her three guys, sucking and massaging their cocks one at a time.

"You can cum on her. She likes it," she said, looking over at me as I was used like a fuck doll by three strangers.

I felt another load hit my ass cheeks and another across my shoulder.

"Good boys," she giggled. "Who's next?"

The guy in my ass came hard without warning. He was closely followed by the guy in my pussy. I'd lost count of how many had finished and left, but there was still a lot of men in the van with me, queuing up to use my body as their cum dumping ground.

I was flipped over onto my back and spread-eagled as another strange cock entered my gooey hole.

"Ooooh my god," he gasped. "She's so fucking cummy. Its like floating on velvet."

I looked down to see his shaved cock pumping in and out of me causing a lather of cream from the previous guys, all over his shaft. He was right, it did feel like velvet.

More cum showered down on me as guys finished on my face and breasts, now that they had a new and better target to aim for. Some were helped by Shannon and some just wanked themselves off and left.

The husband from the previous night watched intently rubbing his engorged cock slowly, taking in the scene in front of him. Me on my back getting fucked and Shannon on her knees sucking and jerking off complete strangers and aiming there prizes onto me. He had a look of pure lust in his eyes. There was something else in his facial expression too. Something I didn't like the look of.

He moved over to me and undid his belt and dropped his trousers and pants to his knees. He got lower and gripped my throat hard. Hard enough to hurt me, but not enough to stop me breathing. He rubbed his cock end on my cheeks and squeezed precum onto my face. As I gasped to take in air he rammed his cock straight down my throat and fucked my face as though it was a pussy.

"Oh my. No gag reflex. Such a dirty little girl and so skilful. I'm going to try out all three of your slut holes and you're going to thank me after," he said." Do you understand me?"

I nodded quickly as he withdrew his cock and I spat up a load of saliva all over myself. He rubbed is dick in the slime and then all over my face. He let go of my throat and slapped me across the side of the face. Then he drove his dick back into my mouth and fucked me hard.

The guy inside me pulled out and came all over my pussy and then he too left the van. The husband saw his opportunity and moved from my mouth and got between my legs. I was relived as he'd fucked my throat so hard it was starting to hurt. He looked me in the eye with hate and pushed his fat length into me through the mess from all the other guys. Shannon jerked two more large loads onto my face and Jeans finished on my tits. I was covered in the stuff and my orgasm built as the husband wiped his cock on my clit and slapped my shaved mound with it. I didn't like him much, maybe he was getting me back for upstaging his wife the previous evening.

"Come on boys give the girl your spunk, she loves it?" laughed Shannon.

The whole van smelt of sweat and cum. I looked like a rape victim. My stockings were shredded, my panties were ripped and my bra had been undone and hung on my shoulders. My suspender was white and sticky and more and more guys wanked over me or made me suck them. My makeup was streaming down my face and I was in ecstasy.

Splat. Splat. All over my face.

Rub. Rub. On my slimy clit. Oh god I was going to cum again.

The husband pushed my feet back to my ears to expose my puckered love hole and drove straight into me.

"Slut hole number three, sweet cheeks," he laughed.

I was so close to cumming, but he'd left my clit alone at the crucial point and fucked my ass instead, leaning down to kiss me. Our lips met and I couldn't believe I was kissing him back. I didn't like the guy, but I couldn't help myself. He kissed down my slimy neck to my ear and whispered to me.

"You filthy worthless whore! You're going to cum aren't you?"

"Yes," I gasped," "So close, finish me off."

"Beg me," he whispered.

"Please stick it back in my pussy and make me cum," I screeched. "Rub my fucking clit."

He licked some cum off my cheek and gestured for me to open my mouth. I obeyed.

He spat a mixture of saliva and sperm into my face deliberately missing my mouth.

"Slutty little cunt," he laughed.

He repositioned himself and rubbed his glans on my clit again and I came loud and hard. Bucking underneath him as he penetrated me and fucked me until he came. The orgy was coming to an end and I was being fed dicks and spunk from all angles. My face was plastered thanks to Shannon's skilful mouth and hands, my tits were glazed and my belly and pussy were a complete mess.

As my orgasm subsided and the crowd thinned out I looked up at the husband. He was still inside me. He leaned forward and grabbed me under the chin.

"What do you say?" he snarled.

"Thank you," I replied.

"Younger, hotter, tighter and wetter than my wife! I'm going to fuck you again soon, sweet cheeks." he said.

He let go of me and his flaccid penis flopped out of me. He got out the van and disappeared. Shannon was sucking off Shorts and he emptied his sack all over her little tits causing her to let out a joyful little squeak. She had a few loads on her chest, but the rest of her was clean. One last guy stuck his dick in my face and shot a thick wad into my hair.

"I said not in my hair you fucker."

He laughed and left with the others. I was left in the back of the van with Shannon and Shorts.

"Had enough spunk babe?" asked Shorts.

"Not quite, but that was pretty amazing," I scooped up the cooling white liquid from my body and sucked my fingers.

"Ewwww I don't know how you do it," cringed Shannon. "I can't stomach the stuff except on my chest."

"I heard you telling them the rules. Seems like a waste to me."

"Help yourself bitch," she said sticking her bee stings out at me.

I leaned in to kiss her first. Shorts was watching and Jeans appeared at the van door again.

Shannon shied away.

"Wipe your mouth and face and then I'll kiss you."

I picked up her boob tube and wiped my face on it. Before she could protest I kissed her hard and forced my hand between her legs. I wanted to get her off and clean the cum off her young hot body. My fingers found her wet slit and she purred as I slipped a finger inside. She was incredibly wet and if I didn't know she hated cum, I would have sworn someone had filled her tight, young snatch. Her girl goo was thick and creamy.

I moved lower and licked across her bare chest. Her tits were tiny and it didn't take long to clean her up. She wouldn't let me kiss her after that.

"You taste too spunky," she turned her nose up.

I pushed her back and kicked her legs apart. I pushed two fingers in and used my other hand to stimulate her erect bud. She was small all over and her clit was barely noticeable. She started to pant.

"Ever cum at a woman's touch?" I asked.

"No, but I think I'm about to," she smiled.

In and out. Rub. Rub. Rub.

"Oooooh right there."

"Relax. Let it go," I encouraged her.

In and out. Rub. Rub. Rub.

Sloppy noises filled the van as she approached climax.

Shorts and Jeans watched in fascination. The van driver watched from the front seat. He was waiting to leave. Everyone else had left except for the BMW guy I could still see in the distance. I was doing this for him as well as Shannon. I wanted him to see I could pleasure women as well as men. If he was a spotter, he'd know I was good.

"Fuck yeah," she squeaked.

Her noises got more high pitched. She was close. I continued to abuse her tiny cunt and slipped a finger lower to her perineurium. That triggered her off and she shook uncontrollably on the mattress as she came.

"Eek. Eek. Eek," she squeaked like a mouse.

Her walls closed round my fingers and she let out one last long moan as she finished.

My fingers were creamy from her cooch and I sucked them clean as she got her boob tube and left the van.

"Thank you too," I shouted to her.

She ignored me and kept walking.

"She's a local gang banger," said Jeans. "Ignore her."

I climbed out the van and stood in the dusky night. BMW man had disappeared, probably back to his car.

"You certainly didn't disappoint the local dogging community babe," said Jeans.

"I fucking needed that more than you'll ever know." I said being truthful.

"Until next time then," he said.

Him and Shorts walked over the car park to his car. I got back to my car and picked my coat up off the floor. Having a cum covered body was giving me shivers as the temperature dropped.

The van drove off followed by Jeans and Shorts.

I was left in the car park with the BMW. I picked up my phone and saw six missed calls from Lexa.

I rang her straight back.

Before I could speak she burst into a frantic rant.

"Becca. Get the fuck out of there it's too dangerous. The BMW is ..."

The phone was smashed out of my hand. I felt a hand reach round my neck and a handkerchief was placed over my nose and mouth. I tried to resist, but his grip was too strong.

"Lights out! Sweet cheeks!" came the voice from behind me.

My knees gave way and everything went black.

The plan had worked.

I was in.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,598 Followers