Becca XXX Ch. 11

Story Info
Becca finds someone sniffing around but gets punished for it.
11.7k words
4.61
23.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,609 Followers

Authors note:- This is a follow on to the previous chapters of Becca Xxx. Please read them before reading this or you will not understand the plot or characters.

*****

I walked from Mia's room back down to my own, a floor below. We had said our farewells that morning and she thanked me again for giving her such a good time. I felt proud for pleasuring a she-male for the first time and it would be something I would never forget and always be wary of in the future. People aren't always what they seemed to be on the outside. When you delve deeper you might get a surprise. I certainly did with her.

Just like the previous morning there was a rolled up beach towel outside my door. I guessed I'd be sunbathing in a lime green bikini again. I picked it up and went into my room. Despite a night of fucking and sucking I felt full of energy. I must have slept well despite my mind racing and what was to come. I had a quick shower to wash away the previous night's debauchery and unrolled the beach towel.

A lime green bikini appeared similar to the one from yesterday, which was now in the laundry hamper with all my other dirty clothes. This one was a slightly different design, but still left little to the imagination. I picked up the bikini bottoms and as I examined them a piece of paper fell out and drifted onto the bed.

I picked it up and read it in my head.

Alice's room 11am

Meet me there

T

It must have been from Tony. I suddenly felt a little relieved that he wanted to meet up. He must have had some sort of plan or message to give me. I looked at the clock and it was nine fifteen. That would give me plenty of time to get breakfast, catch some rays and then make an excuse to go back to my room. Alice's room was on the second floor next to Rafee's. I had seen her on the balcony on the first night after Sanchez had hate-fucked her and slapped me about.

I slipped my bikini on and went down for breakfast. Same shit ,different day.

There were still guards milling about in pairs, smoking and joking, giving the girls the occasional glance and then chatting between themselves. I could guess what was going through their minds and through their pants. Dirty fuckers.

Aggie and Sara were by the pool and the other two hadn't surfaced yet. I gave them a wave and got some breakfast. I was starving. After wolfing my food and drink down I went over to the girls and laid my towel out for another busy day in paradise. They still had no idea what was coming their way and I didn't want to ruin the surprise and start a panic. They thought it was great to be in a brothel in Spain earning five grand a fuck and telling them otherwise wouldn't help any of us.

"How was the horny Latina bitch last night Bec?" asked sweary Sara. "Did you show her a fucking good time?"

"She was a he," I said, matter of factly.

"What?" they both said, at the same time.

"She had a nine inch cock in her knickers," I replied.

"No fucking way. You're having us on," swore Sara, her boobs jiggling as she sat upright.

"Yes fucking way. I'm not kidding. Her cock was enormous," I laughed.

"Holy fucking shit, you fucked a shemale?" she swore again.

Aggie just sat there open mouthed.

"Fucked, licked, sucked and swallowed," I giggled.

"I can't believe it. She looked so womanly," said Aggie.

"I know. It was quite a shock when she revealed her girl meat, I can tell you."

"How was it?"

"Like nothing I've experienced before. It wasn't like fucking a guy with tits and it wasn't like fucking a girl with a dick. It was just different, but fucking amazing," I tried to explain.

"Fucking hell. I've never been with one before, but I want to now," said Sara.

"Me too," said Aggie.

"How did you two get on?"

Sara went first.

"I had two Arab guys with small hairy cocks. It was nothing special, but they seemed to enjoy it. They loved me doing some age play with them. Pretending I was a virgin and that I was all sweet and innocent. There wasn't really much foreplay. It was all dirty talk and then I dropped to my knees and sucked them both off. One blew his load pretty quick and then they took turns to fuck me. I finished up with two loads in my cooch and one in my stomach," she giggled.

"What about you Aggie?"

"He was your usual perverted type. I smothered him with my tits and then my ass and pussy. He licked me to orgasm and I came in his face, while he wanked himself off. He finished up fucking my ass and then fell asleep. He was pretty drunk," she laughed.

"More money in the fucking bank," said Sara.

Little did she know. I doubted the money would ever be real for any of us, even if we did find freedom.

We lay back on the sunbeds and I put my aviator shades on and whipped my top off. I deliberately didn't put on any sun cream so I could use it as an excuse to leave later. As I scanned the balconies I saw Alice on the second floor, looking out to sea. She seemed to be smiling for a change. She must have been happy about the meeting later today. Her long blonde hair blew gently in the breeze and she rested her large breasts on the banister rail. She had her eyes closed taking in the smell of the sea and the hot weather. She seemed contented for the first time since I'd met her. I could only see her from chest level up and she seemed to be smiling even more the longer I looked at her.

I suddenly realised, she didn't just look happy, she looked in ecstasy. She must have been pleasuring herself. If Sanchez caught her she would be in big trouble for sure. He had forbidden her to masturbate without him being present.

I carried on watching and her face changed as she started to cum. She stifled her moans and bit her lip and I felt my pussy swell with excitement at what I was seeing. She gripped the balcony rail with one hand to steady herself as the euphoria swept through her body and she finally flopped forward.

I was about to turn away when I saw a figure stand up from behind her. It was Sanchez. She hadn't been masturbating, he had been licking her pussy from behind in broad daylight on the balcony. He wiped his mouth as he emerged and then kissed her just once.

She mouthed something to him which I guessed was 'Thank you master Sanchez,' to show her gratitude for being allowed to cum at his hands, or in this case his mouth.

They both went back inside and I settled back down feeling extremely wet between the legs.

Sara and Aggie seemed oblivious to it all.

About ten minutes later I heard a loud sporty car start its engine out the front of the villa. The driver revved the engine like a racing driver and then I heard a screech of tyres as it drove off. There was another screech as it came to halt, probably at the security barrier. A few seconds later it screeched off again and the noise faded into the distance. I hoped it was Sanchez going out for the day. Tony must have known about this and that's why he had sent me the note to meet him and Alice in her room. He wasn't just a pretty face.

More people arrived. Tammy and Chloe joined us by the pool and Rafee went down to the beach. We swapped stories from the night before with Tammy and Chloe and they were equally as shocked about my night with a transsexual.

At five to eleven my chest was starting to go pink due to the strength of the sun and I made an excuse to leave.

"Shit. I forgot to put sun cream on," I said. "I think I'm going to lie down on my bed for while and get some sleep out of the sun."

"I bet you are you dirty bitch," said Tammy. "I bet you need some sleep after two helpings of lady cock."

The others laughed and I got up and walked back into the villa. I kept my towel with me and instead of going to my room I walked up to the second floor and down the landing to Alice's room. The door was ajar and I could hear talking. I put my ear to the door and realised it was Alice and Tony. I couldn't hear anyone else so I knocked softly and went inside.

"Close the door behind you," said Tony. "We haven't got long. Sanchez has gone for spin in his Bentley, he'll be back soon."

"Okay," I said.

Alice looked please to see us both. Tony gave her a hug of reassurance. It was the first time I'd seen him being affectionate and I liked it. Somehow it suited him even through his super tough exterior.

"So good to see you Uncle Tony," she cooed.

"You too. Are you okay?"

"As well as I can be living with that monster," she spat.

"Keep your voice down," he replied. "We need to come up with a plan."

"There's complications," I said.

"I know. Sanchez has told me a few things. It appears that he has another villa in Algeria where he has a hareem of eight wives and another group of serving girls."

"I know Alice told me yesterday. What are we going to do?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. It makes it even more difficult, but not impossible. The problem is Sanchez wants me to go back home tonight. I can't go with him to Algeria. He's shipping you all over there tomorrow."

"We need to get Lexa on the phone," I stated. "Pass me your mobile."

Tony knew he had no choice. We were running out of options.

I dialled her number from memory and let it ring twice. She picked up before the third ring.

"Who is this?" she asked, not recognising the number.

"Lexa...it's me Becca."

"Thank god. Are you okay?"

"Yes. I'm fine, but I won't be for much longer if you don't get us out of here. I'm in a villa in Spain with the five other girls and Tony, the BMW guy. The guy in charge of all this is called Sanchez," I just gave her a run down of the facts. We didn't have much time for niceties.

"I know Becca. We tracked you there. You're in grave danger. That guy is on the terror watch list and is extremely dangerous."

"Terror watch list? Holy shit."

Tony didn't seem surprised.

"So what's the plan?" I asked, with hope in my voice.

"We've set things in motion to extract you all, but it appears that this Sanchez guy owns the local law enforcement and even the local army. Going through normal channels means we keep getting blocked by the Spanish government. They won't allow our team to extract you by force, which was the original plan."

"So what now? We're about to be shipped to Algeria?"

"Algeria. What's in Algeria?"

"That's where Sanchez is originally from. He has another villa out there with eight wives and another ten working as sex slaves. We need to get them all out and bring this guy down."

"Agreed, but at the moment they're not budging. Its all red tape and bureaucracy for us to operate in a foreign country. For the time being you're on your own."

"What the fuck? You've got to do something Lexa. What do you mean we're on our own?"

"Try and stay calm Becca. You're doing great, we still have you on our tracking system."

"Well...there's a slight problem there, I don't have the tracker on me anymore. I took it out and hid it a bag of diamonds."

"Diamonds? What fucking diamonds?" she quizzed.

I explained the whole thing from beginning to end. How we smuggled diamonds out of the country to Sanchez's villa on the ruse of it being a holiday for us. I told her we were about to be forced to marry Sanchez just as the previous girls had, including Alice the missing girl from the dogging car park. I told her that if I was shipped to Algeria without the diamonds there would be no way of tracking me.

There was silence at the end of the phone.

"Are you still there?" I asked.

"Yes I'm here," she replied, sounding a little worried.

"So what now?" I asked.

"Are you alone?"

"No I'm with Tony and Alice, but we don't have long to talk."

"Go somewhere private," she ordered.

I covered the phone and walked back into the corridor so the other two couldn't hear me.

"I'm alone," I said.

"Good. You need to do everything you can to stay in Spain. If you go to Algeria we might never find you again. We're pulling the files on this Sanchez guy and so far it doesn't make good reading," she said.

"I didn't think it would, but I had no idea he was a terrorist. How the fuck am I supposed to stay in Spain? I don't think we'll have much choice in the matter."

"I don't know. What about this guy Tony? Can he help? Do you trust him?" she asked.

"I don't really know him, but I do trust him. He's being sent home tomorrow though, so I'll be on my own. Have you managed to find any trace of him anywhere on your systems?" I asked.

"No. Still nothing," she said.

There was a long pause. Neither of us knew what to say.

"Try looking under ex special forces soldiers, or police," I said, breaking the silence.

"I did. It never came back with anything."

"Did you look under dead or missing special forces soldiers or police?" I asked.

"No. Why would I do that?"

"Just something I picked up on a couple of times. Tony said anyone could find him if they knew where to look. Alice also said, she thought he was dead. She's his niece."

"His niece. Maybe we can use her name to find him. Maybe trace the family back to dead uncle Tony," she said, sounding more hopeful. "Good work Becca."

"Thanks, but that doesn't get me out of here. Fucking do something soon or I'll be in an Algerian hareem by sundown tomorrow."

"We'll come up with something," she reassured me.

"You better. I miss you," I said.

"Miss you too babe. Don't worry, I'll come and get you myself if I have to."

We said our goodbyes and I went back into Alice's room.

"Well?" asked Tony.

"They can't come and get us out. Sanchez owns half the police and army in this area and my team are not being allowed in to extract us. Have you got any bright ideas?" I shrugged.

"So she's hanging you out to dry. I told you they had their own agenda. Are you sure you can trust her?"

"Funny. She said the same thing about you," I snapped.

"This isn't helping," said Alice. "What are we going to do?"

She was right. Arguing with Tony about who was more trustworthy wasn't going to get us anywhere.

"I need time to think," said Tony. "I'll come up with something, just lay low and stay out of trouble."

"What's this place in Algeria like? Do you have an address?" I asked Alice.

"It's very similar to this place, but about three times bigger. It has a private beach and jetty and a helipad," she said. "All the girls live in a separate part of the building to everyone else. I don't know the address, but I know it's near a big cell phone tower. I see it when I fly in and out, it looks like a Christmas tree."

"Sounds like a traditional hareem set up," said Tony.

"It is. He even makes us wear face vales and see through dresses in our own colours. He doesn't allow us to show our faces to the guards over there. Here it is different, more western, but in Algeria its more traditional like living in the dark ages or something." Alice continued.

I imagined them dressed like Moroccan belly dances.

"So you're not confined to your room then?" I asked.

"No we have a separate pool where we can strip off, but the guards aren't allowed in there. We're pretty much allowed to do what we like as long as we're covered up when moving around the villa. He calls a different girl every night to go and fuck him or he comes here to conduct business and takes one of us with him."

"Sounds idyllic apart from the guy being a fucking asshole," I said.

"I guess so," she said.

As she said that I heard footsteps in the corridor. They were getting closer.

Alice had a look of dread on her face.

"Sanchez!" she said quietly. "Shit he's back. If he finds you here we're fucked. Hide somewhere quick."

Tony and I looked for somewhere to hide, but we only had one option. The wardrobe.

We opened the louvre doors quickly and slipped inside.

"Stay quiet. I'll get rid of him," whispered Alice as she closed the doors on us.

It was cramped in the confined space, but we could see out through the gaps in the louvre doors. Sanchez wouldn't be able to see in as it was dark in the wardrobe.

He entered the room and threw his keys on the night stand.

"Did you enjoy the ride out master Sanchez?" she asked.

"Always. That is some machine," he replied. "What are you doing up here, I thought you would be by the pool?"

"I was just on my way down master Sanchez."

"Wait here," he said.

I saw him walk off into the bathroom and heard him taking a pee. His heavy stream hit the water and motioned to Tony that we should go. He held me back and shook his head.

There hadn't been enough time and Sanchez soon came back into the room with his cock in his hand. He stroked it slowly.

"I gave you pleasure this morning? Yes?" he stated to his obedient wife.

"Yes master Sanchez. Thank you master Sanchez," she was almost grovelling.

"Now it is my turn. Get on your knees," he ordered.

Manners seemed to evade him.

Alice took her bikini top off and got on her knees in front of her husband.

"Suck it," he ordered.

She shuffled forwards, opened wide and took his fat cock in her mouth. Tony turned away, not wanting to see his niece being degraded in front of him again. I wanted to see it. I was already wet from seeing her get licked out on the balcony and I didn't want to miss the action. I loved watching people fuck.

Sanchez gripped the back of his wife's head and started to throat fuck her hard. Her eyes watered immediately and she started to gag.

"Yeeessss...I know how much you love it," he roared.

He pulled out allowing her to catch her breath and a huge gush of spit erupted from her mouth all over her tits. She scooped it up in her fingers and used it as lube to jerk his cock.

He slapped her hands away.

"Did I say jerk me off?...NO...I said suck it," he snapped.

He rammed it back in her mouth and continued to abuse her as she fought for breath. Just as I thought she couldn't take anymore he pulled out again and watched her collapse forwards fighting for breath.

"Useless bitch," he said. "I should have bought Samantha with me on this trip. At least she can deepthroat a cock. Maybe I should go and get that Becca slut to finish the job."

Sanchez took his trousers and shorts off and lay on the bed.

"Ride my cock. Let's put you to good use. At least you can manage that with your tight little cunt," he said.

Alice glanced at me through the louvre doors. She couldn't see me, but she gave me a look that said it all.

'Get me out of here. Pleeaasssse.'

There was nothing I could do without blowing our cover. I just had to stand there until he was finished with her.

She removed her bikini bottoms and straddled Sanchez. She took his cock and positioned it at the entrance to her tiny hole. She must have been pretty wet because he slipped straight inside her with no problem at all. I watched her pussy eat him up and she started to bounce up and down on his cock.

"That's better...at least you have some uses," sighed Sanchez.

The guy was power crazed.

"Can I rub my clit master Sanchez?" she asked.

"Yes, you may, but fuck me harder."

She reached down and started to rub her sex bud as she rode him deeper and harder. I was mesmerised by her performance. Despite being abused and obviously unwilling she was performing like a porn star and was soon panting as she approached orgasm.

Tony was still not looking and seemed to be annoyed that I was enjoying the show. I just shrugged at him in the darkness.

"Make yourself cum on my cock," he demanded. "I want to feel your cunt slime oozing round my dick."

"Yes master Sanchez, I'm close" she moaned.

She slammed down on him over and over as she rubbed herself like crazy. She soon came, throwing her head back and screaming as it overtook her body. She wasn't faking it. I could tell. She came hard and quickly and collapsed on top of him.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,609 Followers