Becca XXX Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rafee stood open mouthed as I masturbated in front of him. I grabbed Chloe's orange thong and held it against my nose as I got closer to my climax. I closed my eyes and alternated between finger fucking my gooey hole and rubbing my hardened clit. Chloe's scent was sweet and musky. The smell of a very aroused pussy.

Squelch, squelch, rub, rub.

I was about to cum.

Sniff, sniff, rub, rub.

I breathed in hard, filling my lungs with the smell of her cunt.

Squelch, squelch, sniff , sniff.

I couldn't hold back any longer. My orgasm sparked off and I came hard in Sara's dirty knickers.

"Mmmm...oh...uh...fuck..." I murmured trying to keep quiet.

I soaked the pink fabric and then slowly opened my eyes. Rafee was stood there mesmerised. He'd obviously never seen a girl orgasm before. His hands cupped his balls and pre-cum dripped from his tip. He was gob smacked.

I regained my composure and winked at him.

"Sometimes an orgasm is the only thing to make you feel better," I sighed. "Why don't you show me what a big load you can shoot for me."

He was dumb struck.

"Well? Come on stroke that cock then. I haven't got all day."

He snapped out of his trance and started to jerk off. He spat on his glans and tugged his foreskin back and forth. His nervous inhibitions had evaporated.

"Mmmm...oh yeah. That's it. Good boy," I cooed. "Jerk that fucking cock."

He was still sniffing my bikini bottoms like his life depended on it.

"Wow. You look so fucking hot wanking off. I love your cock," I continued.

I wanted his load to shoot all over my face and tits. The cum of a young boy would taste so thick and creamy.

"Try Chloe's cunty aroma," I said, passing him the orange thong.

He dropped my bikini and swapped it for Chloe's thong.

"How do you like her scent?" I asked

"Mmm...oh...I sniffed hers earlier...she's beautiful."

He was so close now. His balls started to pull back up towards his body.

"Jerk it you little pervert. Sniff those sweaty panties. Breath in those pussy smells. Make a big mess for me," I pulled out all the stops.

I needed him to cum soon, before someone came looking for us.

He started to pant and moan.

"Oooh it looks like you're about to spunk. That's it. Shoot it all over me."

"You want me to do it on you?" he seemed surprised.

"Fuck yeah. Shoot a big sticky mess all over my face and tits. Show me what a big man you are," I panted in a breathy voice.

That did the trick. He took a big lungful of Chloe's stinky panties and his balls started to twitch. I watched his cock erupt and the first long string of semen fly through the air and land on my left tit.

"Oooh fuck," I gasped.

He aimed higher and hit me on the forehead and cheek with his next two shots.

"Do it in my mouth," I gasped.

I leaned in and opened wide, sticking my tongue out. It seemed to drive him on and his next three spurts landed on my tongue and lips. I swished it around in my mouth savouring his young sweet seed. It was thick and potent and slid down my throat with ease as I swallowed his gift.

His last few sprays had less force and landed on my tits.

"What a dirty boy," I purred. "Look at the mess you've made."

Suddenly there was movement behind him as the door flew open and Sanchez stood in the doorway with a face full of rage. Two guards stood behind him.

"YOU FUCKING FILTHY WHORE!" he bellowed. "GET AWAY FROM HIM."

He stormed across the room and slapped me so hard across the face that it knocked me off the bed and onto the floor.

Rafee quickly pulled his shorts back up and backed away from me.

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM YOU FUCKING DIRTY BITCH."

He turned to Rafee.

"What did she do to you?" he asked.

"Father please it is not her fault. She caught me in her room," he was actually sticking up for me.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"She found me doing things to myself, it's not her fault."

I stayed where I was. His slap stung my face and I felt dizzy.

"Don't stick up for a woman who sells her pussy to men. She is worthless. Now go to your room, I'll deal with you later."

"Yes father," Rafee took one last look at me, held his head in shame, almost like an apology to me and then left the room.

Sanchez grabbed me by my hair and dragged my face up towards him. He slapped me again hard across the cheek with the back of his hand.

"I told you to stay away from my son," he said through gritted teeth. "Your disobedience will be severely punished."

"Rafee is tellingly truth. I caught him in here sniffing my dirty knickers and jerking off."

He slapped me again.

"Do not speak his name. You seduced and corrupted him you filthy harlot."

"No I didn't. You don't even know your own son. He has desires the same as everyone else. You should let him explore them. I came back to my room and caught him with his face buried in my gusset sniffing my stinky panties," I said angrily.

I was fuming. This guy was a complete control freak. Who did he think he was dictating to people about what they were allowed to do to themselves? There was no reasoning with him. He was more angry than I was and in complete denial that his son had sexual desires like any normal teenager. Even if those desires involved sniffing the smell of cunt from a girls underwear.

Sanchez looked across to his two guards.

"Get her the fuck out of my sight before I strangle her," he said.

He meant it. I was suddenly terrified despite my defiance against this asshole. Lexa told me he was dangerous and I realised I was now goading a terror suspect.

The guards picked me up under each armpit and dragged me backwards into the corridor. I was naked except for Sara's pink panties and felt incredibly vulnerable. Rafee's cum was stuck to my face and tits like glue and I could still taste his sweet sperm.

"Take her to the cellar. I'll be down shortly. Feel free to help yourselves to her until I get there," said Sanchez.

"Yes sir," said the guards.

Now I was worried. Where the fuck was Tony when I needed him?

The guards weren't gentle in dragging me backwards down the stairs and then through into the kitchen area. The kitchen staff scattered as I was marched through.

"Open the door," said the first guard.

One of the staff opened an old looking wooden door which revealed a stone staircase down into the basement. The guards continued to man handle me down the stairs bumping my feet down the steps. It was damp and dingy down there and they dragged me along a narrow stone floored corridor to another large old wooden door. They opened up and I was dragged inside. The room must have been part of the original villa before it was modernised. This room hadn't been touched and had damp stone walls and the floor felt wet. It also smelt of decay mixed with urine.

A single bulb hung from the low wooden rafters casting eerie shadows onto the walls. It was like being in a medieval dungeon. There were various items of furniture in the room, none of which looked inviting. A wooden chair with stirrups, a set of stocks and a hook hanging form the ceiling all of which filled me with dread. There was a sink and long wooden table with various metal objects on it, which I couldn't make out from where I was on the floor. The only thing that looked remotely comfortable was a mattress leaning against the far wall.

"Get her in the stocks," said the first guard.

I tried to fight them off. I managed to wriggle loose from their grip and punched the first guard in the side of the head. It was a poorly aimed shot, but I made it to the door way. The second guard grabbed me and dragged me back in kicking and screaming. The first guard shut the door and then faced off to me.

"I like it when they fight back," he sneered.

I spat in his face.

"Get the fuck away from me and let me go," I shouted.

He wiped the spit off his face with his finger and then licked it.

"Mmmmm tasty little bitch," he laughed.

He grabbed the back of my head and forced a kiss onto me.

I pushed him away again and struggled to get free.

"Get her in the stocks," he said again. "She's a feisty little skank, isn't she?"

They dragged me over and pushed my head and hands into the wooden stocks and shut the top half down and locked it in place. I thrashed my legs about to try and kick them, but they took each one in turn and strapped it to the stone floor.

They stood back to admire their handy work. I was stuck fast.

"Fucking dirty cunts. Stay away from me," I hissed.

"Ssshhhhh. Pipe down bitch," said the second guard.

He took out a coin and looked at his mate.

"We'll flip for it?" he said.

He tossed the coin and I watched it sparkle as it flipped through the air and he caught it and put it on the back of his hand.

"Its heads. Looks like I get her mouth then," he laughed.

"And I get her pussy," said the other.

They got into position and I heard a zip being undone behind me as the other guard got in front of me.

"I'm not sucking it," I said. "I'll bite your fucking dick off."

"Honey that's not nice," he said stroking my face. "We've done this to countless whores like you. They all submit in the end."

"Don't touch me," I spat.

I felt the guy behind me pulling my knickers to the side and sliding his cock into me.

I screamed, even though it felt delightful. I was soaking wet and had been for the past three or four hours. I wanted cock inside me more than anything, but they didn't need to know that.

"Holy fucking shit she's wet," he groaned.

"Get that maggot dick out of me you fucking rapist," I shouted.

"Oh...you think it's a maggot dick do you?" he said.

He pulled out and pressed it against my anus.

"Lets see how small it feels when I stretch your shitter open with it," he laughed.

"No please. Not in my ass. I'm begging you."

He slid straight in and I felt my anus yield and spread as he thrust it home. It felt incredible. So filling and wrong. The fact I was helpless and being raped by two guys was maybe the biggest turn on I'd ever felt. I kept up my pretence and started to moan.

"Please no. Take it out. It hurts," I cried.

He pulled out slowly and I instantly wished I'd played it down a bit. I felt empty for split second and then he slipped it back in my love tunnel and started to go to town on me.

"Suck...his...cock...or...I'll...ram...it...back...in...your...ass..." he said in time with his thrusts.

I looked up at the second guard in front of me with frightened eyes. Teasing Rafee and seeing Alice get fucked had awakened something in me. Something so raw and animalistic I had no control over it. I wanted raping. I wanted fucking in every hole. I wanted them to use and abuse me until I passed out, but I had to pretend I didn't like it. This was supposed to be a punishment.

I had a quick flashback to Lexa training me all that time ago and how she made me love rough sex. I almost craved it. Nothing else quite hit the spot. The more men fucking me the better.

"Open," said the guy in front of me.

His cock was hard and veiny and he was circumcised. His purple helmet glistened in the dim light. I opened my mouth and he pushed forwards, but stopped short.

"No biting," he said.

I shook my head.

He pushed in, just the tip and I sucked him softly.

"That's it. Good girl, you know you like it. This is what you do for a job, you fucking slut."

The guy behind me varied his depth and speed, enjoying the feel of my sopping hole. I may have been wetter than I'd ever been and I hoped he'd last long enough to make me cum. It was certainly building in me. The guy in my mouth thrust deeper and I licked him with my tongue.

"There you go. Its much better not to fight it. We'll both give you a sticky reward," he laughed.

The feeling of helplessness and the filthy things they were doing to me was tipping me over the edge. My belly fluttered even without clitoral stimulation. The guy fucking me kept adjusting my knickers which were pulled to the side and kept slipping back. I started to moan with pleasure as my orgasm built from nowhere.

"Bitch likes being raped," said the guy fucking me.

I groaned again with a mouthful of cock.

"Fucking hell I think you're right," said the one in my mouth.

My pussy clenched uncontrollably as I started to climax.

"Fucking hell she's cumming," said the guy fucking me.

"No way!"

"Yes way!"

I spat the cock out of my mouth and screamed in pleasure as a huge shock wave hit me and exploded outwards. I came so fucking hard it was incredible. I bucked as he tried to stay inside me.

"You dirty mother fuckers," I shouted.

He pushed in harder and deeper and started to cum in me. I felt it hit my cervix and I came even harder, screaming in a high pitched squeak.

His friend wanted a piece of the action and stuffed his cock back in my mouth and down my throat. I came even harder, enjoying the total loss of control and abuse I was receiving. It was too much for him and he came instantly in my mouth. Spurt after spurt hit the roof of my mouth, tongue and back of my throat and I squeaked as I finally started to calm down. Two dicks slopped out of my body simultaneously, one from my snatch and one from my mouth. I swallowed hard and collapsed in the stocks. I was completely exhausted. The guy behind my pulled my knickers over my hole and came round to the front.

"She is one fucking freaky bitch," he said to his friend.

"I've never met a slut who likes being raped before. What the fuck is wrong with you?" he asked.

"Fuck you. It's a body reaction. I had no control over it. Of course I didn't enjoy it you fucking rapists," I lied.

I was too exhausted to argue with them. I kept my head low trying to bring myself back to reality.

I'd been fucked hundreds of times by hundreds of men and women and nothing had ever felt as good as that.

The door opened and Sanchez entered the room.

"I could fucking here that slut screaming upstairs, what the fuck have you been doing to her?" he asked the guards.

"She's a fucking freak, sir," one of them said. "We just gave her a good fucking and she loved it."

"I did't fucking love it you dirty cunts," I continued my pretence.

"She's not supposed to enjoy it. She corrupted my son. She's down here for punishment," said Sanchez, ignoring me.

"I didn't fucking enjoy it. Let me out of this fucking thing," I shouted.

Sanchez walked round me in the stocks like a tiger stalking its prey. He thought for a moment and then gestured to the guards.

"Take her out of the stocks and put her in the stirrup chair," he ordered.

The guards unclasped the stocks and manhandled me to the wooden chair. It was a home made contraption consisting of a wooden dining chair with straps on the arms and two metal stirrups fixed to the seat for my legs to be strapped into. It reminded me of the gyno chair Lexa had fixed me to, the first time I met her.

There was no point struggling, they were always going to win. I thought I'd be better to save my strength for what was coming my way. My arms were strapped down and my legs were fixed to the stirrups, spread open up in the air.

Sanchez dismissed the two guards and told them to wait outside. I was filled with dread. From my elevated position I could now see the objects on the make shift table. A large array or metal dildos and butt plugs were lined up in size order. Some of them looked immense and I was immediately worried that I'd have one shoved into one of my holes. There was also a large selection of vibrators including a hitachi magic wand style vibrator that Victor had used on me when I was kidnapped. Metal speculums were also on the table and some surgical instruments. There was even a car battery with wires attached to it.

"You know Becca, people always say there is a fine line between pleasure and pain. Have you heard that saying?" Sanchez kept his voice low and menacing.

"You don't have to do this. It wasn't my fault what happened with your son. He's more sexually aware than you think," I changed the subject.

"I have spoken to him about what happened. He has defended you which makes this even worse. You have coerced him into sexual acts."

"I didn't. I walked into my room and caught him sniffing my dirty knickers. I didn't coerce him into anything," I said.

"ENOUGH!" he bellowed. "My son is pure. He does not do things like that. I do not allow it."

His deafening voice made me flinch. He picked up the wand vibrator and switched it on to test it. He smiled as it buzzed in his hand and then switched it off.

"As I was saying, there is s fine line between pleasure and pain. Do you agree?" he asked again.

He was right and anal sex was a prime example. At first it hurts, but in a good way and then it feels wonderful despite being painful.

"Sometimes it can be. Yes," I agreed.

"Good. So something that hurts can feel nice. Yes?" he asked.

I didn't like where this was going.

"Yes." I said.

"So...also the reverse must be true. Something that feels pleasurable can be also be painful?" he asked.

"I don't know," I said.

My legs were spread wide and although I still had Sara's pink panties on, I felt extremely exposed. My pussy was still tingling from the orgasm I had just experienced and the pink material was soaked in the guards spunk.

Sanchez stood between my legs and switched the wand on full power. He put it on the inside of my thigh and slowly moved it towards my pussy. The vibrations got stronger as he got nearer.

"Too much pleasure can be painful," he smirked.

He pushed the wand between my legs and I instantly felt my orgasm building. I was still super sensitive and started to pant as he held it there. My spunky panties squelched under the pressure and I felt my long inner labia vibrating as well as my clit.

"Feels nice?" he asked.

"Yes. Oh...fuck...yes," I panted.

"This will make you cum. That will feel nice, won't it?"

"Oh...fuck...uh...oh...yes."

It was too late I was already starting to climax. I came from the vibrations and the first phase washed over me. I moaned and writhed as he forced me to cum in my sopping underwear. My pussy clenched and expelled thick sperm from the guard and I moaned louder.

Sanchez pushed the wand harder against my clit. He kept eye contact with me. Normally when I have an orgasm and it subsides, I stop stimulation before it becomes too much, but Sanchez kept the wand fixed to my clit.

"You like cumming don't you?" he asked.

"Yes...oh fuck...yes," I started to shout louder.

He kept the wand between my legs. I tried to move away from it as the feeling became too great. There was no getting away from him.

"If you like it so much I will keep making you cum," his attitude became one of anger.

My pussy was on fire and I was getting short of breath. The pleasure was far in excess of what I was used to. It would have subsided by now.

"You filthy little cunt," he spat, enjoying my discomfort.

Hearing him degrade me made me feel even more dirty. My pussy was literally flooding my underwear and dripping off the chair onto the floor.

"You like it. Yes?" he asked.

"It's too much...please stop..."

He laughed.

"Pleasure becomes pain," he stated.

"No...fuck...please...turn it off..." I felt like I was about to black out.

My whole genital area felt overwhelmed and uncomfortable. He was right, it was becoming painful to have my erogenous zones overstimulated like this.

"You fucking whore. I'll teach you to lie about my son and defile him," he hissed.

Tears were streaming down my face. It was unbearable.

"Stop...please...I'm begging you", I sobbed. "I'm sorry master Sanchez. Please stop!"