Becca XXX Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,609 Followers

"Admit you were lying about Rafee. He never sniffed your panties. You made him do it."

I was squirming and bucking uncontrollably. I wanted it to stop, but I didn't want to submit to this asshole. It was pleasurable torture.

I cried out in pain.

"ADMIT IT!" he shouted.

I had to make this stop and had no choice but to submit to him even though I was already telling the truth.

"Ok!" I cried.

"Ok what?"

He kept the wand on my clit. It was no longer pleasure I was feeling it was pain.

"Ok master Sanchez. I lied about Rafee," I moaned. "Please make it stop master Sanchez. I'm begging you."

He took the vibe away and I collapsed in a heap like someone who had just been electrocuted.

"I hate that you made my son out to be a pervert. This is only the beginning," he hissed. "Your punishment will continue while I'm away."

I was still fighting for breath, but relieved he'd left me alone.

"While you're away where?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"I'm going home for a few days with your four friends. At least they can behave themselves and do as they are told."

"I thought this was your home," I said.

"No. My home country is Algeria. You could have come with me, but you cannot be trusted to behave and obey my orders."

He looked towards the door and shouted "GUARDS."

The door opened and the two guards who had fucked me walked in.

"Yes sir?" they said.

"I'm done here. Take her out of the chair and put her on the hook," said Sanchez.

One of the guards undid my arm straps while the other one got a pair of hand cuffs from the dildo table. He walked over under Sanchez's watchful eye and hand cuffed my hands in front of me. They weren't taking any chances. My legs were taken from the stirrups and I was dragged over to the hook which was hanging from the rafters.

My legs felt weak from such a huge over powering orgasm and I struggled to stay on my feet. The hand cuffs were padlocked to the hook and I hung with my feet barely touching the floor.

Sanchez came face to face with me and gripped my chin hard, pushing his thumb and fingers into my cheeks to force my mouth open.

"You're such a pretty little thing. It's such a shame to waste such beauty, but you have bought this upon yourself," he said low and quiet.

He spat into my mouth and left me hanging on the hook.

I spat his saliva onto the floor and gave him a look of defiance.

He turned away from me and back towards the guards.

"You and the rest of the security team can do what you like to her. When you're finished with her, bury her in the hills with the others," he said to them.

A cold chill went down my spine.

"What the fuck?" I gasped.

"No one disobeys me. I told you there would be consequences if you went near my son or did something I told you not to. You're not the first whore to misbehave. You can join them, when my guards are finished having their fun, its game over for you."

He smirked and left the room. The guards followed and slammed the door behind them. The light went out.

"NOOOOOO. LET ME OUT OF HERE," I yelled at the top of my voice.

I realised the gravity of the situation. Disobeying Sanchez meant I was going to be killed. Tony had warned me before we came here.

I was in deep shit.

Tony was leaving tonight.

Sanchez and the girls were leaving in the morning.

Lexa had all but abandoned me.

I was going to be used and abused and then made to disappear.

I screamed at the top of my voice, but it was futile.

Three questions remained.

How long before they came and fucked me?

How long before I was 'buried in the hills'?

How the fuck was I going to escape?

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,609 Followers