Becca XXX Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayward was a similar age to Tony with greying hair. He was quite handsome with a cheeky smile and seemed to be the father figure in the group. I imagined that they all looked up to him and Tony.

Virgin was in his early twenties with a shaved head. He seemed to be the rookie of the group and was the brunt of all the piss taking and banter, like an apprentice. No doubt he'd earned his place on the team in the same way the others had and he seemed capable even if he was a little green.

Lance had a long unkempt beard and tanned skin. He'd obviously been somewhere hotter than the rest of them. He looked scruffy and his eyes were sunken and tired.

All of the men wore jeans and a T shirt and looked pretty non-descript. I wouldn't have given them a second glance in most situations which made them ideal for their chosen profession. They were selected because the blended in and yet still had something about them that told you they were not to be messed with.

"So you're the one Foxy's been spending the last few weeks with are you?" said Hayward, taking my hand and kissing the back of it.

"Foxy? Is that what you call him. I've noticed he likes being called Anthony," I replied shyly, glancing at Tony.

"I thought he only got called that when he'd been naughty," laughed Lance.

"Maybe he has been naughty," I winked.

Lance shook my hand and so did Virg. Jock gave me a big hug and squeezed my ass like a pervert.

I squeaked I protest, but loved the attention I was getting.

Tony poured some coffee for us, as the banter continued. I got myself a banana and lifted myself up onto the worktop, being fully aware that I had no panties on. I kept myself covered even though the dress was loose fitting and short.

Virg, Jock and Lance watched me intently hoping I'd slip up and show them more than I should. They had no idea I was naked under the dress and probably wanted to see my knickers. Hayward and Tony conversed a little as the other three ogled me.

"Foxy...sorry Anthony...has told us a lot about you," said Jock, correcting himself and smiling at Tony's new name.

"I hope he's not told you everything," I smiled.

I peeled the banana slowly and suggestively to expose the fleshy bent shaft inside. I pushed it against my lips, like a cock and took about a third of its length in before rolling my eyes back in pleasure and biting it off.

"He's told us what you do for a living," he raised his eyebrows.

I chewed the banana and swallowed hard while they waited for my answer. Virg looked like he was about to shoot his load. I licked my lips and moaned.

"Mmmmm so good," I moaned, with a sexy look on my face. "So what did he say about my chosen profession?" I asked, slipping the banana back into my mouth for another bite.

"You're a seductress. We've worked with girls like you before," he said, watching my every move. "The question is are you any good?"

"Well... I seem to have your attention, just from eating a banana," I pointed out.

I spread my legs a little on the worktop, not enough to show anything, but the notion was there. All three of them dropped their gaze in between my legs hoping to see more than I was letting them. My naked thighs were exposed to their eager eyes, all the way up to the crease of my hip. I just had the hem of the dress covering my pussy, but only just.

Being the centre of sexual attention always made me smile. My labia swelled beneath my dress and my nipples became hard. I leaned back against the wall so my breasts pushed against the thin material and showed my perfect c cups, straining to be released.

Lance and Virg gulped visibly.

"You certainly have our attention," blurted Lance.

"Men can be very easy to manipulate," I said, finishing the last of the banana. "I can get them to do things for me without even asking them."

I leaned forward and pushed my hips back on the worktop. I squished my boobs together slightly with my arms and handed the banana peel to Virg who took it from me and put it in the bin.

"See..." I chuckled, looking at Virg. "Easy peasy."

"Fuck!" said Virg, realising what I'd done.

The other two giggled and playfully pushed him away.

"You fuckwit, Virg," said Jock.

"So have you and Tony been...you know...?" asked Lance, nodding his head back towards Tony who was still deep in conversation.

"Fucking?" I said raising my eyebrows. "You can swear in front of me, it doesn't bother me."

"Yes. Have you been fucking him?" asked Jock, butting in and moving closer.

"Well...lets just say his cock is the perfect size for me and he tastes delicious," I smirked, biting my bottom lip.

"Ooooohh my god," gasped Virg.

Jock laughed and slapped him hard on the back.

"See Virg. This is a real woman. Not like the one you made up in Kabul," he mocked him.

"BECCA!" said Tony, chastising me. "Stop teasing my men."

"Whhhaaatttt? I'm not doing anything," I said, spreading my arms out to my side innocently.

"Behave yourself," he said to me. "And you lot start unloading the gear and leave her alone, you've all got jobs to do," he said to the trio.

"This girl..." said Jock pointing at me, "...I like her a lot, she's fun," he laughed.

The three of them walked off with cups of coffee in hand, back towards the lounge area where the duffel bags were.

I jumped down and moved over to the kitchen island to see what Tony and Hayward were doing.

Tony shook his head at me, like he was silently telling me how naughty I was.

I just shrugged.

"You're terrible. Those three have been without women for months on a mission and you're teasing them like a high school prom date."

I just smiled.

"What's the plan for today then?" I asked, ignoring his chastisement.

"These are more detailed aerial photos and building plans for Sanchez's compound," he said , nodding at the photos laid out on the worktop.

I started to thumb through them while he fired up a laptop and downloaded his photos from his phone which he took yesterday.

"There's another skirt heading our way," said Lance from the lounge.

Lexa.

My heart skipped a beat and I bounded through the lounge holding my breasts to stop them bouncing out of my top. My dress flicked up behind me as I ran to the patio doors and they must have copped an eyeful of my naked butt. I heard one of them gasp, probably Virg.

I went out to greet her and she waited at the gangplank.

"Permission to come aboard?" she asked.

"Granted," I replied, opening my arms for her.

She boarded the boat and I gave her a huge hug.

"Fuck! I've missed you," I groaned, pulling her in tight.

"You too," she said.

We pulled from our embrace and we kissed. It was a lot more than a kiss to say hello. She placed her hands on my cheeks and kissed me lovingly. I could have fucked her right there and then on the deck, but settled for fondling her ass cheeks instead.

Suddenly aware we were being watched by four sex starved soldiers and Tony, we broke away and turned to face them.

Lexa was wearing black leggings, a black loose fitting dress and a black Hijab. She looked stunning as always. I realised I was out in the open wearing something inappropriate for the country and quickly moved inside to join the guys.

"This is my boss Lexa," I said introducing her to the Grey Ghosts.

"Do you greet all your bosses like that?" joked Jock.

"Only the ones with tits," I said matter of factly.

Lexa slipped her hijab and dress off to cool down from the the outside heat. She stood in her leggings and black tight fitting crop top looking like she'd just come from a yoga class. Stepping forward with confidence she shook Tony's hand.

"Pleased to meet you all. You must be Tony," she said, recognising him from his file photo.

"You too. I know you're here to take Becca home and abort the assignment, but I think we have a real chance to complete this without anyone even knowing we were involved," he said. "If these guys can't complete it, then no one can," he gestured towards his team.

"I'm on the fence with it at the moment," she replied looking at the rest of the team.

He introduced them to her one by one. Hayward kissed her hand like a gentlemen while Lance and Virg shook hands like they had with me. Jock gave a repeat performance of hugging her and squeezing her ass inappropriately.

"Great to meet you all," she said.

"Two for the price of one," laughed Jock.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Two of the hottest women I've ever seen in one place. It must be buy one get one free," he joked.

We all laughed including Lexa and the ice was broken a little. The guys were taking sneaky looks at her amazing ass and toned body which made me smile. She did look fucking hot.

"Can I have a run down of the plan?" she asked. "I'd like to make my decision pretty quickly."

"Sure, let's go through to the dining room and have a chat about it," said Tony.

He led the way back to the dining room and began to explain the plan.

"Sanchez and the girls are holed up in this compound," he explained, showing the aerial photos.

He pointed out the location of the Hareem and guard postings, as well as the approach road and side entrance.

"We saw cleaners leaving the compound yesterday and I'm guessing they go in everyday to clean and then leave in the evening. The long and short of the plan is for you two...," he pointed at me and Lexa, "...to disguise yourselves as the cleaners and gain access to the hareem block. From there you can swap clothes with two similar looking girls and they can leave later with the rest of the cleaners, so no one finds it suspicious that you have not left. I'm sure they will count the cleaners in and count them back out again."

He paused briefly and then continued.

"Once night falls, you'll get all the girls into one place ready for extraction. Jock will be up in the hills on overwatch and will take out the lookouts on the towers before you two, take out the two guards at the side entrance," he pointed to various areas on the photos as he went along, to emphasise the key points. "You'll then unlock the gate and let us in and we'll find and subdue Sanchez and then escort all of you out. We'll have transport ready on the other side of the rocky outcrop, here, which is on a dirt road running parallel to the main road in. We should be pretty concealed there and we'll just drive out with the hostages and Sanchez and come back here to escape by boat."

"You make it sound easy," said Lexa.

"It's similar to what you did in Albania with the drug cartel," said Tony.

"You were there?" she asked, sounding surprised.

"I was on overwatch, we never met, but I know what you did."

"Small world," she smirked.

The others shuffled uneasily, wondering if she'd agree to help.

"Well?" asked Hayward.

"There's a lot of prep work to do and a lot of unknowns," she said.

"We have two days before we need to report back in. If my boss can allow that I don't see why yours can't," said Tony.

"If I agree to help, you need to be upfront with all the intel and tell me who Sanchez is and how he's linked to terrorism."

Tony looked at Hayward for some sort of approval. Hayward shrugged.

Tony looked at me and then back to Lexa and smiled.

"Ok. What do you want to know?"

"Everything," she said sternly.

"We've been tracking him since I went in search of my niece. He's looking to strike back at the west for losing his trigger finger. He claims they are to blame and he's fed up of us interfering in other countries affairs. He uses the money from prostitution to fund terror attacks all over Europe. Some of them have made the news, but a lot haven't."

"So he's using the diamonds to buy weapons? What for and who from?" she asked in surprise.

"That's the bit we don't know, but thanks to Becca's quick thinking with the tracker, hopefully we'll soon find out."

They all looked at me as I smiled and remembered making Tony cut the tracker out of my armpit and place it in the bag of diamonds.

"Yes. She did brilliantly. The last time I checked the diamonds were in Serbia and had stopped moving. It's the first time they've been stationary since they left Sanchez's villa," revealed Lexa.

"Serbia?" I said in surprise.

"Serbia makes sense. There's still a lot of weapons that were unaccounted for out there, left over from the Balkan wars. If he's buying weapons that's a good place to start," said Hayward.

"Plus it's easy to smuggle them west by road to their target. They can easily avoid customs," added Lance.

"We'll get some satellite surveillance on the location but for now we need to deal with Sanchez," said Lexa.

"So you'll help us then," asked Tony.

"It looks that way. We can't let him get away with this and we might catch some bigger fish in Serbia."

I gave her a big hug from behind and kissed her cheek.

"Thanks babe. I knew you wouldn't let us down," I cooed.

"What's the plan for today then?" she asked shrugging me off. She was in work mode and had no time for my childish affections.

"We need to know where the cleaners live and pay them off to help us. I suggest Jock and Virg act as lookouts up on the hill where we were yesterday," Tony pointed it out on the aerial photos. "They tell us when they've left and me Becca and Lexa will follow them home and persuade them them to help."

"We'll need more vehicles," said Jock. "We've acquired a jeep, but we'll need more than that," he made air quotes around the word 'acquired'.

"We have a moped stashed nearby, but we'll need another car which can carry weapons, rather than the moped," said Tony.

"That's the easy bit. What I mean is we're going to need a bus or something to transport that many girls back here," said Jock. "There's about twenty of them, right?"

"I know. That's where Hayward and Lance come in. I need you to find suitable transport, but we won't steal it until we need it. Probably tomorrow night," he addressed Hayward and lance directly.

"No problem," said Hayward.

"Well that's the order of the day then. Let's get to it," Tony clapped his hands and we sprang into action.

The Grey Ghosts started unpacking the holdalls and getting changed into local garb. They wore similar clothing to Tony except theirs looked well worn from years of use. They looked more local than the locals did.

"Is there somewhere I can freshen up and take a pee?" asked Lexa.

"It's two decks down. I'll show you. I need to get changed anyway," I said.

"We leave in fifteen minutes," said Tony. "Don't be all day getting ready."

I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Ok Sarg," I mocked him and led Lexa down to the master bedroom.

"He's cute," said lexa once we were out of earshot.

"I know. He's pretty good in bed too," I laughed.

"Slut!"

We walked into the master bedroom and Lexa sniffed the air.

"Smells like sex in here you little whore," she laughed.

I ignored her and moved in close for a passionate kiss. I'd missed her so much. She responded with vigour and forced her tongue into my mouth.

"Fuck I've missed you," she panted already getting breathless.

"You too," I purred. "Want me to get you off before we leave."

"More than anything, but I really do need a pee first."

She pushed me off, went into the bathroom and pulled her leggings and panties down. Her smooth pussy was on show briefly before she sat down and started to pee. I watched intently, realising why it made her horny to see me peeing. It was an intimate act and not one that was usually witnessed by a third party.

I squatted in front of her and kissed her while she finished off. She wiped herself and I immediately went down on her while she remained seated on the toilet.

"Fuck! You're still a dirty little bitch aren't you Becca!" She panted.

"Mmmmmppphhh...slurp... you know it babe," I slobbered.

Her legs were spread wide with her knickers and leggings around her ankles which seemed to make it even more filthy. She leaned back on the cistern and pulled my head into her crotch.

"Fuck...that's it...be quick...we've not got long...oh...fuck..."

I licked at her sweaty cunt tasting her saltiness mixed with a hint of girl pee. Pretty soon I only tasted her sex juices as she got wetter by the second. This was the taste of a real woman's raw pussy and I was in heaven. I licked her clit and sucked her generous labia before slipping two fingers inside her and really going to town.

I knew we didn't have long, but we were both so turned on I knew she'd cum quickly. I felt so horny licking her quim on the toilet that I would have let her do anything to me. She could have peed all over me if she'd wanted and I wouldn't have minded. I was beginning to see the attraction of water sports after pissing my knickers in the rape cellar had made me cum.

"Jesus Becca, you're acting like you've not eaten pussy for weeks."

"Mmmmpphh... no...I've not eaten your pussy for weeks... holy fuck you taste good."

My fingers were drenched as I thrust them in and out. I continued to suck and bite her clit until she couldn't hold back any longer.

Fingers in and out. Sucking her clit.

"Oh... oh...fuck...eat me...I'm going to cum..." she cried.

Fingers in and out. Feeling her tighten around them.

"Harder...that's it...right there...FUCK...I'M CUMMING..."

I thought the whole boat would have heard her as she contracted around my slimy fingers and pulled my head in harder, grinding her sodden cunt into my face.

She came hard and fast and it peaked and died away in seconds leaving her out of breath and glowing. I kissed her wet labia and then moved up and kissed her lips.

"Missed me?" I whispered.

"Fuck yeah, you still turn me on so fucking much."

She wiped herself again and then moved over to the sink to wash her face. She checked her hair and makeup and was good to go.

I followed suit, washing the remnants of her pussy from my face. I slipped on yesterdays clothes with fresh underwear and picked up my hijab.

We walked back up to the main deck hoping no one had heard Lexa's orgasm, but we were wrong.

"Which one of you two made all that fucking noise?" laughed Jock, nudging into Virg for encouragement.

"What noise?" said Lexa, looking blank.

"The 'oh...eat me...fuck...I'm cumming' noise," he replied trying to put on a girls orgasm voice.

I decided to brazen it out. Sometimes it's the only way to shut guys up when it comes to sex.

"It was Lexa. I just licked her pussy and made her cum," I said, like it was nothing. "Why? Do you have a problem with that?"

I squared up in front of him.

He gulped.

"No...but Virg wondered what was happening. He's never heard a noise like that before. Have you boy?"

He tried to deflect the attention back onto the youngest member of the team.

"Fuck off," said Virg, laughing.

"Don't blame him," I said sternly. "It made you hard, didn't it Jock. Have you got a hard-on hearing my lick my girlfriends cunt and making her cum?"

I was in his face and reached down to his jeans and grabbed a handful of rather hard cock. He slapped my hand away and moved backwards feeling embarrassed.

"Thought so," I said raising my eyebrows.

"Alright, alright. Calm down children," said Tony. "Let's get to work and stop fucking about."

"This girl..." said Jock, pointing at me. "...she is something else. Incredible."

I smiled and walked over to Lexa and Tony who were ready to leave, dressed in turbans and hijabs.

"Keys?" he said to Jock.

Jock threw a set of car keys at Tony who caught them mid air.

"Sand coloured jeep in the car park at the front of the marina. Fully gassed up and ready to go, but we'll come with you. You can drop us off to borrow another vehicle," he said.