Becca XXX Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat my meaty cunt," she demanded, sitting down hard.

Her ample labia squished against my lips and she started to grind into my face. She was already wet and slippery between her legs from our play fight. Her unique taste seeped between my lips and I breathed in her heavenly pussy scent.

The smell of Lexa's pussy always drove me wild and took me back to my first ever lesbian encounter which had been with her. I loved the musky smell of a sexy woman and the feeling of her soft folds yielding to my mouth as I sucked her lips and nuzzled her erect clit. Her clit was huge and throbbing, dying to be stimulated.

She heard me breathing deeply to get my breath back and laughed at me.

"Enjoying the smell down there?" she cooed.

"Mmmmppphhhh...fuck...you know I do."

My tongue pushed forward and I made it into a point as I parted her love lips with it and delved deep into her crevice. Her sex slime coated my tongue and I moaned with delight at her salty taste.

I looked up between her thighs and saw her throw her head back and ride my face while she played with her tits. She made me so fucking horny and although she thought she'd won the play fight I wasn't done yet.

She started to groan with pleasure as my tongue flicked in and out of her wet slit and I waited until she was preoccupied.

"Mmmm...oh...ooh...," she gasped.

With her mind on her building orgasm I took my opportunity and lifted my legs up and pulled them back. I managed to get them under her arm pits and I pushed them up and away from me with my legs wrapped around her upper body. She was catapulted backwards onto the bed and I spun round and jumped on top of her pinning her arms down by her sides. She looked completely shocked.

"Suck my fucking tits you dirty whore," I spat.

I pushed my chest forward and she opened her mouth to receive my nipple. She immediately feasted on me like she hadn't eaten for a week. Sucking and slurping away at my glorious lady lumps.

She tried to push me off her but she was stuck fast with my body weight on top of her. I pushed my tits into her face and smothered her making it difficult for her to breath.

She tried again to get me off, but she stood no chance.

"Submit you bitch!" I ordered.

She struggled for a few more seconds desperately trying to breath and in the end gave up and tapped twice.

Tap. Tap.

"Good little bitch. Now lick my ass hole and finger me."

I got off her and got onto all fours with my ass sticking up in the air and my face down on the satin sheets.

I felt her breath on my bum cheeks as she moved closer and I spread my cheeks for her and she slid two fingers into my dripping quim closely followed by her tongue lapping at my anus.

"Mmmm fuck I've missed you," I panted.

She swapped two fingers for three and thrust in and out of my gooey snatch and licked faster and harder at my dirtiest of fuck holes.

I knew I wouldn't last long at her touch and realised I wanted her to cum at the same time as me. The play fight was over and I wanted a passionate simultaneous orgasm to wash over both of us.

"Let's fuck each other," I panted.

"I thought you'd never ask."

We positioned ourselves like scissors and our wet pussies slipped over one another's. Her clit was so hard it felt like a tiny cock flicking and stimulating my own sex bean.

"Fucking hell I love you," she said pulling me for a kiss

I tasted my cunt on the lips and I sucked her wet face as we got more passionate.

"I love you more," I panted. "Cum all over my pussy."

"Yes... fuck ... yeah...we're so fucking sexy together."

We ground both sets of wet lips together. Kissing passionately and rubbing our labia back and forth. Our rhythm was in unison like one animal writhing on the bed with eight limbs, two heads, four breasts and a single sloppy area between our legs.

Anyone watching would have cum on the spot from such an erotic sight. I felt my climax building slow and steady.

We sucked each others lips into our mouths and took it in turns to dominate one another. I'd stoop lower and suck her boobs and then she'd kiss my neck while all the time out clits smashed together.

Kissing. Sucking. Rubbing.

"Jesus Becca I'm so close."

"Me too...don't stop...right there."

Sliding. Nibbling. Nuzzling.

I felt us both get wetter. Our bodies preparing for climax. She shuddered in my arms and started to roll her eyes.

"Cum...cum...cum... don't hold back," I begged her, knowing her orgasm would trigger mine.

"Fuck me Becca... you feel so good...oh...oh...fuck."

Rubbing. Kissing. Contracting.

She came.

I came a second later.

She let out a long loud moan as her cunt sprayed like a garden hose all over me. Wet slapping sounds filled the room as my juices joined hers and I ejaculated my clear sticky girl cum all over her pulsating cunt.

"JESUS...FUCK..." I screamed though gritted teeth.

The bed was drenched in female ejaculate and so were we. We'd dried off from the shower but we're now soaked from the waist down in orgasmic juices. The smell was intoxicating and drove our climax higher. I pulled her in close and kissed her hard in between panting like a pair of bitches on heat.

As the orgasm washed over us both we slowed our pace and gazed into each other's eyes with longing and love.

Finally we rolled sideways with our legs still entwined, stroking our wet hair from each other's faces.

"You're gorgeous when you cum," she whispered

"You're gorgeous all the time. I've missed you so much."

We bathed in the afterglow enjoying the embrace and just being with on another after weeks apart.

After what seemed like an eternity I heard her breathing deepen as she started to drift off to sleep. I untangled our legs and pulled her head onto my bosom as she nuzzled in like a child with its mother.

Tomorrow night would be a completely different story. I'd be putting myself back in the firing line and I wondered to myself if I was doing the right thing.

The voices echoed in my head again.

He's a dangerous man Becca. ...

These girls deserve a better life...

This mother fucker can't be allowed to get away with it. ...

Forty five armed guards...

Sometimes they make us suck them off...

Mixed feelings filled my head as I drifted off to join my girlfriend in a dreamless sleep.

Things would be different in forty eight hours that was for sure. Either we would be victorious or we wouldn't, only time would tell.