Becca XXX Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does everyone know what they have to do?" asked Tony.

Everyone said yes.

"Any questions?"

Everyone said no.

"Let's go."

Tony led the way with Lexa's sexy ass wiggling along behind him. I imagined her wet pussy sticking to her underwear and leaking into the gusset of her panties from her orgasm. She seemed fine with Tony taking control of the assignment.

I followed her, feeling my own wet pussy squelching along behind her. The comedy duo of Jock and Virg followed on and I felt their eyes on my ass without even turning round. Virg carried a small ruck sack with him and all the operators had pistols stuffed into there belts.

Somehow the professionalism of the whole team shone through. The joking and banter evaporated and we were now focused. We left Serenity and jumped into Jock's jeep. I had no idea where he found it, maybe it was paid for but more likely 'borrowed'.

It didn't take long to find a deserted car park and Virg soon had a beaten up old saloon car fired up and ready to go.

"We'll head for the entrance to Sanchez's access road and you two go to the hills. Let us know when the cleaners leave and we'll follow them and make contact. Keep a trigger on the compound and observe. Preparation is..."

"...never wasted," the other two finished his sentence for him, like he'd said it a thousand times.

"Correct," he laughed.

We followed them as far as the turn off for the hills and then drove the jeep into a secluded spot behind some trees and waited for contact from Jock and Virg. Tony was driving and Lexa was in the passenger seat beside him. I was in the back.

We sat in silence at first. The atmosphere could have been cut with a knife. No one spoke. I realised I was stuck in the middle of two of the most important people in my life. My girlfriend who I loved and a trained assassin who made me wet and horny just by being around him. A love triangle without actual love. I loved lexa, but wasn't sure how I felt about Tony. Admiration, lust, maybe love I just didn't know, but I got the feeling that these two did.

They gave each other a knowing look, talking about me without saying a word, until Tony broke the stand off.

"You should be proud of your protégé," he said.

"I am. She's done amazingly well. She reminds me a lot of me when I first started out on this game," she replied.

I stayed silent.

"Although I helped her escape from Sanchez's villa, I think she'd have got out just fine on her own," he continued giving me praise.

"I think so too. Clubbing her attacker on the neck with a steel dildo and then using it to break her chains was pretty ingenious."

"Thanks," I said, breaking my silence as they talked about me. "I thought so too, it just came from nowhere, I don't know what came over me. Maybe some sort of survival instinct."

"That's exactly what it was," said Tony. "Fight or flight. You couldn't flee so you fought. Its basic human instinct."

"Like fucking and seduction," I laughed.

Lexa turned and smiled at me.

"Reading body language, sensing sexual desire or fear or intent all boil down to instincts. You're a natural at it. Its about channelling that instinct into your actions whether you're giving someone pleasure or an extreme burst of violence, they are pretty much the same," said Lexa.

"I'm pretty good at the pleasure side of things," I giggled.

"You certainly are," they both said at the same time.

They looked at each other and we all laughed together.

"You're probably going to have to tap into the violence side of things for the this mission though," said Lexa. "You know how to do it, its just about trusting in yourself and having confidence."

Bing. Bing.

Tony's phone beeped.

"They're in position," he said, looking at his text message. "Now we wait for them to tell us the cleaners are leaving."

****

Two hours passed as we sat in the jeep waiting to hear from Jock and Virg. It was hot and sweaty in a vehicle without air conditioning.

Ring. Ring.

Tony answered his phone as soon as it rang.

"Yeah...ok...we'll take them from here...stay on target and observe all night," that was all he said before he hung up.

"There should be a white minibus approaching down this road. They have just picked up eight cleaners and must be taking them back to town. I'm guessing they'll all be dropped off at the same place and then they'll make their way home," he said to us.

Sure enough, about five minutes later we saw the minibus driving past us, heading for the town. We pulled out behind it and followed, keeping our distance.

"How will we know which one to follow?" I asked. "We need two of them."

"We better hope two of them are together, we don't really want to split up. If they all go off separately we'll have to get the one we follow to persuade one of her colleagues," replied Lexa.

"How will we persuade them to help?"

Lexa reached into her bag in the footwell and pulled out an envelope full of cash.

"American dollars usually does the trick," she said.

We followed the minibus for about half an hour and it finally pulled in at the side of the road in the centre of town. We ditched the jeep and looked at the cleaners as they got off the bus. They started to scatter in all directions, but surprisingly none of them spoke to each other. I would have expected a friendly wave or a goodbye to their colleagues, but they just all got off and left with their heads down.

"Looks like Sanchez might not be employer of the year," I laughed.

"No surprises there," snorted Lexa.

Two of the cleaners left together and crossed the road in front of us.

"Those two, we're in luck. We'll follow them home, but stay well back," said Tony.

We tucked in behind them, a few people back and walked nonchalantly through the town as though we were window shopping with the rest of the crowd. The two cleaners wore matching clothing consisting of a long black robe and a hijab with face veil. They looked weary by the way they walked, as though life wasn't great for them.

After five minutes they turned into an alleyway into a rundown sprawling suburb. We watched from the road as the approached a small dwelling and went inside. There were a few people milling about, but none of them looked like a threat.

"Lets go and say hello," said Tony.

"I'll take the lead on this," said Lexa. "It'll be less threatening hearing it from a woman."

"Agreed," said Tony.

We got to their door and knocked gently. It was answered almost immediately, probably due the fact the two girls had only just got home and were probably still in the hallway.

A young girl stood in the doorway with the door open a crack. She said something in Algerian which I didn't understand.

Lexa spoke back to her in the same language and I was astounded she sounded quite fluent.

After a brief exchange the girl spoke in very good English.

"Please...come in..." she muttered.

The house was tiny and sparsely furnished. We followed her into the sitting room and she gestured for us to sit down. The other girl was already in there standing near the window. They were both very young, maybe early twenties and were still dressed in their robes and hijabs. They looked similar to each other and both had wide dark eyes.

"Thank you," said Lexa. "We are so sorry to intrude, but we have a proposition for you and wondered if you could help."

"Help in what way?" she sounded nervous. Maybe she didn't trust us, or maybe she didn't trust anyone. She seemed very timid.

"We would like to go to work in your place tomorrow," Lexa pointed at me and then to herself. "We will pay you good money to stay at home."

Tony had stayed standing and was keeping a watchful eye out both the front and back of the property. He really was like a machine when it came to this sort of thing.

"Why? It is the only job me and my sister have," replied the girl.

Lexa knew exactly what to say. She had coerced people before, without a doubt.

"Do you like the man you work for?" she asked.

The girl grimaced visibly and looked at her sister. Something had happened to both of them, that was for sure. It didn't take a genius to work out what it would have been.

"He is a bad man. Yes?" said Lexa. "We want to stop him."

The girls head went down and she looked at her feet.

"Whatever he has done to you, we can stop him from doing it to anyone else. That's why we are here," she was very convincing and spoke in a low sympathetic tone.

"He is a bad man...a very bad man..." said the sister. "If we help you, how do we know he won't come and hurt us some more?"

"Because he won't be in Algeria any more and will never return," replied Lexa. "I promise you that."

"What do we get in return?" asked the first girl, raising her head.

"Money, it's all I can offer you," said Lexa.

The two sisters looked at each other. Some sort of silent agreement between them.

"How much?"

Lexa went into her bag and produced the envelope of money and passed it to the girl. She opened it and thumbed through the wad of notes. Her face lit up and she passed it to her sister for an equally shocked and happy reaction.

"What do you need us to do?" she asked, like some sort of agreement had been made.

I had no idea how much money was in there, but it had certainly done the trick.

"We need you tell us everything you know about the place and the routine you follow. We also need your uniforms and any pass cards you use to get in," said Lexa.

"There are no pass cards. They just let us in straight off the minibus. It picks us up every day," said the girl.

"Is it the same place it dropped you off?"

"Yes."

"What time does it pick you up?"

"There's two shifts. Eight am until ten thirty and then four pm until six thirty," said the sister. "We are working the late shift tomorrow."

The two girls explained the basic procedure and routine they followed and it seemed pretty straight forward. Once the basics were established Tony produced the aerial photo of the compound and passed it to the girls.

"Where are his wives and working girls staying? Which building?" he asked.

The girls pointed to an extravagant looking building in the centre, near the pool area I had seen the previous day.

"All the girls are in there?" he asked to make sure.

"Yes. They stay in a dormitory unless they are called to master Sanchez's quarters," said the girl, shuddering with disgust.

"Where are his quarters?" I asked.

The girl pointed to a larger building next to the hareem building.

Lexa and Tony exchanged glances and smiled. I could see why. It made the mission a lot easier to have all the girls in one place and Sanchez right next door. We wouldn't have to go searching the whole compound and risk being discovered.

After the girls explained a bit more about the layout and guard postings we got up and made to leave.

"We need your uniforms please girls," said Lexa.

The two sisters looked at each other and nodded. They first took off their hijabs to reveal long black hair. I suddenly realised this was there only uniform. Most companies would have given their cleaners a couple of sets, but not this company. Their hair was long and shiny and it seemed a shame to cover up such beautiful locks, but this was a different country to the one I was from and rules were rules.

They proceed to take off their long robes and Tony turned his back like a true gentlemen as they stripped to their underwear. I looked at the sister and noticed bruises on her legs and arms. Her skin was tanned, but I could still make them out.

I moved closer and lifted her head to look into her frightened eyes.

"Did master Sanchez do this to you?" I asked.

She shook her head and tried to cover her body.

I kept looking into her eyes and I was so close I could smell her breath on me. I got a whiff of a familiar smell as she tried to look away. Her breath smelt of cock. There was no mistaking it.

"The guards?" I asked.

She nodded and moved away.

"She had a bad time today, sometimes the guards let us in with no bother, but other times they do things to us," said her sister, moving over to comfort her.

I looked at Lexa.

"You sure you want to go in there?" I asked.

"More than ever now," she said. "The mother fuckers going to get what's coming to him."

"If we get stripped they might recognise me," I said.

"They won't take your hijab off," said the first girl. "They will not go against that part of our religion."

Lexa shrugged, like it was nothing.

"So they do what they want to you?" I asked, suddenly wondering what i was in for.

"We always get searched on the way in and they have a grope of our breasts and between our legs," said the sister, regaining her composure.

"Dirty fuckers," I said.

"Sometimes they will force themselves on us but that is rare. It has happened to me once and my sister twice. If they want more than groping then they take us to a room in the guard house and make us suck them," she said sounding ashamed.

"And the bruises are if you don't do as you're told?" I asked.

They both nodded.

"Well its over now. Use the money and find a new job, because you won't be working there again after we're done," said Lexa. "Thank you for helping us."

We took the uniforms and left the girls to move on with their lives. I couldn't help but feel sorry for them, but we had bigger fish to fry.

****

Forty minutes later we were back on board Serenity with Hayward and Lance.

"How did you get on with finding transport?" asked Tony.

"We have a few options, but we'll have to see what's available at the time," said Lance.

"Good work. We've got the uniforms and access instructions for Lexa and Becca. So I guess its mission go tomorrow. The lads are still observing. I'll go and see them later tonight. Start getting the gear ready and prepping the boat for a quick getaway," he instructed. "The mission will start at sixteen hundred hours tomorrow."

They nodded and started busying themselves with weapons and unloading bags.

We moved into the galley and got a drink.

"So not only is Sanchez kidnapping young girls to marry them, his guards are helping themselves to the staff," I said exasperated.

"It looks that way. It happens all over the world," said Tony. "You wouldn't believe some of the things I've seen."

"I can imagine. It was bad enough for me in the cellar."

"I've had my fair share of it too, but it's what I do for a living now. Putting yourself in harms way to help others is a thankless task, but hopefully some good will come from this one," said Lexa, checking her laptop.

"Any news on the diamonds?" asked Tony.

"Just checking now. They haven't moved in hours so I'm guessing they are either at their final destination or they're waiting to pay for something. My team are following it closely and we'll let you know as soon as we know anything."

The rest of the afternoon was spent resting, eating, drinking and preparing. It was always best to rest and recuperate when you can on a mission like this. They'd be a lack of sleep tomorrow night if this all went ahead.

At about nine o'clock Tony announced he was going to check on Jock and Virg at the lookout spot and he'd be gone most of the night. Lance and Hayward were checking the communications network that we'd be using so I decided to take advantage and go to bed with Lexa.

We went down to the lower deck and I playfully smacked her ass as we entered the master bedroom. Her buttocks felt firm and tight like the skin of a drum. She stripped off and got in the shower and proceeded to wash with plain water, without even being told not to use soap. She'd obviously been on missions like this before. I cleaned my teeth and then joined her in the shower.

I snuggled up behind her and caressed her gorgeous tits with both hands. She playfully slapped them away and pretended she wasn't that sort of girl.

"You can't just help yourself to another ladies breasts," she scolded.

"I don't see any ladies, you dirty bitch. You know you love it," I laughed.

I squeezed her ass instead and she backed away. I followed her until her back was pushed up against the tiles.

"Get away from me," she cried, with a huge smile on her face.

"Nowhere left to run little girl," I joked, making a sultry face at her.

Her skin glistened and water dripped off her hair. She looked as stunning as she always did. So fucking sexy in every way. I was also wet from the shower, but I knew the wetness between my legs wasn't from water, my cunt was boiling over for her. I'd missed her more than I thought I would and I knew she felt the same despite her childish games.

"You are fucking beautiful Lexa," I cooed, looking her up and down.

Her long tanned legs stretched all the way to her slender hips. Water cascaded down her naked torso and across her toned abs. Her breasts were miraculous to me. They were a D cup with small dark nipples and yet were so perky they defied gravity. Her prominent cheek bones, luscious full lips and cat like eyes were so sexy she could have been a super model.

I moved in with my mouth open slightly and brushed my lips against hers. She responded and opened her mouth fractionally. Her kissable lips touched mine and I pressed in a little harder, gazing into her eyes. She breathed out hard in anticipation almost panting.

"I thought you didn't like it?" I said, moving away a fraction.

Her hands went around my neck and pulled me in roughly as she pressed her lips hard against mine. Her tongue found mine and she spun me round and slammed me against the tiles where she had just been standing. She couldn't take the anticipation anymore than I could and she tried to take control of the sexual encounter. I was having none of it and pushed her away as I wanted to stay in control.

"Little slut wants be dominant does she?" I said, spinning her back round against the tiles again.

My hand went round her throat and I forced my kisses onto her. I lightly choked her while I bit and sucked her bottom lip with my other hand roughly squeezing her ass.

"Get the fuck off me you skank," she said, pushing me back and running from the shower.

She made it the bedroom door before I caught her and yanked her back by her hair. She grabbed my wrist and spun me round into an arm lock and pushed me into the bedroom. She was pretty rough and I landed face down on the plush carpet.

I got up fast and charged forward in a low crouch, my shoulder hit her in the stomach and I picked her up onto my shoulder into a fireman's lift spanking her naked ass.

She struggled to escape, but I had a god grip of her and walked to the bed and threw her down onto it as our play fight continued. She used the bounce of the mattress to sit upright and throw her body behind mine as I tried to get on top of her. She finished up kneeling behind me with her arm around my neck. She pulled tightly and I felt my throat tighten as she started to strangle me.

I fought for breath, but she kept squeezing waiting for me to concede to her.

"Concede you fucking dirty cow," she hissed.

I pushed back with my feet to try and take the weight off my neck, but she was too strong for me.

"No, no, no Becca. Tap out and be my bitch for the night," she sneered.

My head felt like it was about to explode. I had no choice but to tap her arm twice and concede defeat. It looked like I was about to be her submissive slut for the night, but I didn't mind.

Tap. Tap.

She let go of me and I breathed in hard trying to fill my lungs with oxygen.

"Fucking bitch," I laughed.

I barely had time to recover when she pushed me onto my back and straddled my face.