Becca XXX Ch. 16 - The Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep everyone here until we return," I said to Tammy.

"Yes Becca of course."

"Moving to the pool area," Lexa informed the team.

"Roger that." Tony replied. "Jock you there?"

"Affirmative," came back his deep Scottish accent.

"Eliminate the guards on the towers. The girls are moving to take the side gate."

"Roger that."

As we got to the gate of the pool area I heard four quiet 'phut' sounds as the silenced sniper rifle found its targets.

Phut.

Phut.

Phut.

Phut.

"Targets eliminated," said Jock, as cool as a cucumber. "Girls are clear to cross the courtyard. There are two men guarding the side gate."

"Good work Jock. We're in position. Girls do your thing," said Tony.

We tentatively opened the gate into the dark courtyard and peeked through the gap. We saw two guards with guns next to our exit gate at the east side of the compound. I knew Tony, Lance, Hayward and Virg would be just the other side of the it waiting to be let in silently. I also knew Jock had eyes on us from the hill top.

"The girls are leaving the pool area and are heading for the gate," said Jock, informing the rest of the team what was going on.

We were still dressed in skimpy panties and bras, but without face veils as we approached the two guards.

They didn't seem threatened by us. Why would they? We were just two of Sanchez's wives out for a stroll.

"Hi guys," said Lexa, putting on a breathy voice.

"Good evening ladies," said one of the guards.

"Ladies? Ha! We're not ladies. We're sluts and you know it," I laughed.

"Please ladies, return to your quarters. We are not allowed to see you without you're faces covered," said the other guard.

"Oh come on guys. We've had a drink or two and we just want a bit of fun, we're bored," I played at being drunk.

We were right next to them now.

"Ladies please return to your quarters," the guard said again.

Lexa put her arms around the second guard from behind. I stood in front of the other one looking at his sub machine gun.

"That's a big weapon," I cooed giving it a double meaning. "I like a big one don't you babe?"

"The bigger the better," Lexa whispered in his ear.

I playfully pulled at my bra straps making my tits bounce to distract them. Both guards couldn't help but look at my gorgeous boobs.

"Teehee look at them bounce guys," tittered Lexa. "Get them out and show them how bouncy and pert they are."

"Ladies please. You must return to your quarters. If you get caught out here you'll be in big trouble. You know that," said the first guard.

I whipped my bra off and threw it at the first guard. My perky breasts flashed before his eyes.

"Be aware there's two more guards coming your way from the main gate," said Jock in my ear.

Lexa heard it too. We had to be quick. She was still behind her guy with her arms draped around him from behind. I was right up close to the other guard and I reached down and pushed my thumbs into the waistband of my drenched knickers.

"Show them your bald little cunt," said Lexa.

I started to push them down and my guard moved forwards to stop me.

It was now or never.

As they were distracted by my actions I dropped low, made a fist and burst upwards aiming my punch right under his chin. It connected perfectly and his head flipped back like a bucking donkey. He was knocked out instantly from his neck snapping back in a split second. Tony had taught me well.

At the same time Lexa put her left hand on the guards right shoulder and her right hand on his forehead. She twisted his head one way and his shoulders the other.

Crack.

He dropped like liquid and she stood there smiling at me.

"Girls, the other guards will be coming around the south corner any second. Get the gate open now," said Jock still playing it calm.

Lexa searched them for keys and found them on the first guards belt loop. In seconds we had the gate unlocked and lifted off the huge bar which was across the back of the gate. Four men dressed in grey and armed to the teeth entered the compound.

They spread out into all round defensive positions and I heard the same 'phut phut' sound as two of them opened fire on the approaching guards.

Phut. Phut.

Phut. Phut.

Their bullets whizzed past me before I could even blink.

"Targets down," said Virg.

"Proceeding to the inner compound," said Tony.

Tony and Lance went into the inner compound, while Virg and Hayward dragged the guards lifeless bodies into the shadows. They then moved to the inner gate to keep the exit clear whilst I followed Tony and Lance to guide them to Sanchez, putting my bra back on as we went. Somehow they seemed to already know where they were going. I tailed along behind them like a puppy as they breached into Sanchez's massage quarters with their weapons up in the aim.

I was amazed at the fluidity and speed of their movements, they must have practiced them thousands of times.

Tony kept watch at the door as Lance produced a syringe from his body armour and injected a sedative into Sanchez's butt cheek. They weren't taking any chances about him waking up during our escape.

He picked him up into a fireman's lift over his shoulder, adjusted his weapon and made for the door.

"Sanchez secured. Moving to the dormitory," said Tony.

"Roger that."

We scooted down the corridor where I found Lexa organising the girls. She had them lined up one behind the other with their right hands on the girls shoulder in front of them. They all seemed very calm and glad to be leaving. They swooned a little when they saw Tony and Lance. They did look hot on their grey combat gear and body armour.

"Ok ladies, please stay calm and quiet. We're moving to the pool area and then across the courtyard to the side entrance. We'll then walk through the trees and board our bus. We'll have you safe and secure within the hour," said Tony. "Understand?"

They all nodded.

"Let's go. Move quickly but don't run."

Lance led the way with Tony bringing up, the rear. Me and Lexa kept with the girls to keep them quiet and reassured. We all made it to the inner gate where we met Virg and Hayward. I was once again amazed at their professionalism. With about twenty scantily glad beauties lined up behind them the Grey Ghosts never once looked at them in a sexual way. It was all business now. Maybe the fun would start later.

There was a crackle in my ear as we prepared to move across the courtyard.

"Be aware there are four more guards approaching from the north," said Jock.

"Roger that," said Tony. "Virg and Hayward deal with the guards. We can't move until they are out of the picture."

"Roger that."

They both moved out into the courtyard crouching low and moving silently. I heard more silenced gun fire and they returned a couple of minutes later.

"Targets down," said Virg. "We're good to go."

For a virgin he was full of confidence and seemed to be in his comfort zone when it came to this sort of thing.

"Moving," said Tony.

He pushed out into the courtyard with Lance. Hayward and Virg ushered the convoy of hookers out and told them to stay low and follow Tony to the bus. With them holding onto each other's shoulders they looked like a line of elephants moving across the Serengeti.

Lexa and I followed at the back of the group and Hayward and Virg followed on behind.

We made it to the side entrance and kept moving through the trees to the bus. I almost burst out laughing when I saw it. It was a bright yellow school bus that wouldn't have looked out of place on an episode of the Simpsons.

"Who picked this for our escape vehicle?" I whispered to Virg.

"It was me and Hayward. It was all we could find at short notice," he shrugged.

We all boarded the Simpson bus and Lance started it up. After staying silent the noise of the bus sounded deafening in the still night air. I was sure the remaining guards would hear it. We pulled off slowly with the Grey Ghosts positioned at the front and rear of the bus checking all around for potential threats, but they saw none.

I was just beginning to think how well the mission had gone when Jock came back on the net.

"Shit guys. I've got movement in the courtyard, it looks like they've found the four bodies. I'll stay and observe, but you need to get out of there now."

"Roger that. Keep us posted of any changes. Lance put your foot down and get us back on the main road as quickly as possible," said Tony.

"Roger that."

We bumped and bounced our way down the dirt road for about a mile until we finally made it back onto a tarmac main road which led back to the marina. The journey would take about half an hour.

"Be aware. Guards are entering the inner complex. I think they're onto us," said Jock, giving us a running commentary of what he could see.

The girls seemed a little panicked and I didn't blame them. Sanchez had a small army in there and chances were they would soon be chasing us down in much faster vehicles than the Simpson bus we were riding in.

"Lots of movement at the main entrance guys. I've got three vehicles leaving the compound and heading straight for you. Orders?" asked Jock.

"Can you take out the lead vehicle? Shoot the driver or the tyres. Hopefully the other two will crash into the back of it," said Tony.

"Roger that. Standby."

I heard the silenced sniper rifle go off in my ear piece. He fired three, two round bursts.

"Lead vehicle is down but the other two have managed to squeeze past it. They're out of my line of sight," said Jock

"Roger that. Get yourself back to the boat. We'll have to deal with them," replied Tony.

Tony turned to address everyone as the bus trundled on as fast as it could down the deserted main road. One side of us was desert and the other side was the sea as I looked out into the blackness.

"Right girls, listen in. We are about to have company. It would appear Sanchez's guards are loyal to him and want him back. They are on their way to intercept us, but me and my men will not allow that."

The girls murmured uneasily at the thought of being recaptured and punished for escaping.

"I need you all to move as far forward as you can and occupy the bus from the front seats. Do it now please," he remained so calm he could have been chatting to his grandma.

The girls quickly moved and occupied the seats at the front of the Simpson bus and the three Grey Ghosts moved to the back. It was a strategic move as we were about to be attacked from the rear, moving the girls forward gave them a better chance of avoiding being shot, plus Tony, Virg and Hayward could return fire from the back of the bus.

A few minutes after we all got settled I saw two sets of headlights approaching on the main road. I was glad it was deserted, we didn't want innocent bystanders being caught in the cross fire.

"Stand by. Wait until they open fire and then we'll take them out," said Tony.

Just as he finished his sentence a burst of loud automatic gunfire echoed in the darkness and bullets ripped through the back window of the bus.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Crash. Smash. Shatter.

"Keep down," yelled Hayward over the sound of shattering glass.

The girls shrieked and cowered behind their seats almost going into the brace position to escape the incoming fire. It was sporadic and seemed to lack direction unlike the Grey Ghosts as they returned fire into the headlights behind us.

Phut. Phut. Phut.

Their shots were well aimed and I heard them tearing into the metal and glass of the van behind us.

Lance was going as fast as the bus could go, but it wasn't built for speed or manoeuvrability. He slewed the hulking mass back and forth across both lanes to prevent the vehicles from coming along side us. We all rocked from left to right as the bus skidded and groaned in protest.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Crack. Ping. Rip.

The steel work of the bus took more punishment as the follow up crew gave us another barrage or bullets. Sanchez's lifeless body rocked in his seat as the battle continued.

I watched Tony pop up from behind the rear seat and fire three controlled bursts into the windscreen of the nearest vehicle. It swerved and then veered off the road crashing into a ditch and exploding in a fireball.

"First vehicle is down," said Hayward. "Can't this heap of shit go any faster?"

"My foots to the floor. We need to get rid of the second vehicle before we hit the town. We don't want any collateral damage," he replied.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Muzzle flashes sang out in the darkness behind us as the second vehicle came in with more ferocity.

"Jock. Where the fuck are you?" shouted Virg into the comms network.

"Don't worry laddie. You lot are making enough noise to wake the dead. I'm right behind you. Try not to shoot me," the strong Scottish accent replied.

Even with all the commotion they still had time for banter.

Virg reached for his body armour and picked off a round object about the size if an apple. He pulled the pin out of it and let it roll out behind the bus. Two seconds later there was a loud explosion as the grenade detonated right under the last vehicle. It leapt into the sky in an orange and white flash as the petrol tank blew up scattering debris in all directions.

"Fuck me," shouted jock. "It's like driving through the council estate I grew up in," he laughed.

The road was alight with burning fuel and bits of the blown up vehicle. Suddenly a pair of headlights lit up the highway as it burst through the smoking debris.

"Don't shoot. It's only me, I'm right behind you," laughed Jock. "It looks like I've missed out on all the fun."

"Jock. Nice of you to join us. Any sign of any more vehicles?" asked Hayward.

"No. It looks all clear."

"Good. Can you get past us and get the boat ready for immediate departure. I don't think we've seen the last of them yet," added Tony.

"Roger that."

Lance kept the Simpson bus in its correct lane and Jock sped past in the faster saloon car, heading for the marina.

"It's all clear girls. Not long now," I tried to reassure them.

They were still squealing and cowering behind the seats.

"They'll be champagne and food on the boat. You're going to love it," added Lexa.

The remaining trip into the marina was uneventful with no further follow up from Sanchez's men. Maybe they hated him as much as we did and wanted him to be captured, but I doubted it. We left the bus on the jetty and boarded Serenity which was chugging away and waiting to leave. As soon as the last of us were aboard, Jock took off at high speed and we all breathed a sigh of relief. Sanchez was still unconscious and was tied up in the engine room below. He wouldn't be waking up anytime soon.

The semi naked young women sprawled out in the main lounge area and it looked like an orgy waiting to happen. Lexa and I found glasses and bottles of champagne and beer and placed them all on the table.

"Help yourselves girls. You're free from Sanchez. We'll be in Gibraltar soon and then you can all go home," I said.

They helped themselves to alcohol to calm their shredded nerves and I saw Alice hugging her uncle Tony. She was obviously thanking him for rescuing her. Corks popped and the girls began to relax and get merry, but it didn't last long.

I heard a faint familiar noise coming from the mainland.

Whop-whop. Whop-whop. Whop-whop.

It started off quietly and was soon deafening as the helicopter bore down on us in a cloud of wind and spray.

"Shit. You've got to be fucking kidding me!" said Lance from the stern of the boat.

"INCOMING!" shouted Tony "GET DOWN!"

We all hit the floor as a long blast of bullets stitched into the outside decking from the helicopter.

It must have took off and tracked us from the compound. They weren't giving up easily. It's searchlight shone a beam of blinding light onto Serenity as they continued their last ditch attempt to stop us from taking Sanchez and the girls.

The Grey Ghosts got into cover and returned fire from the patio doors.

Phut. Phut. Phut.

The helicopter returned fire with more aggression and heavier weapons.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Wood and glass splintered and shattered as the bullets stitched into the multi million pound super yacht. The hookers screamed and hid behind furniture hoping not to get hit by any stray bullets.

Phut. Phut. Phut.

The boat turned left and right trying to shake off the helicopter, but it was useless. If they didn't take it down soon we'd be mincemeat under such overpowering weapons.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Suddenly out of nowhere I heard a new sound.

There was a long 'Whooooooooosh' and I turned to see Virg standing at the patio doors with a spent rocket launcher on his shoulder.

I watched the smoky trail of the rocket as it headed directly for the helicopter.

SWWWSSSHHHHHHH...CABOOM!

It was a direct hit and the helicopter lit up the sky like a firework. It spun out of control for a few seconds before crashing into the Mediterranean sea and we left its burning wreckage in our wake.

I looked through the lounge area past the screaming women and saw the eight foot long plastic case, which I'd tripped over the day before. It must have been where the rocket launcher was stored and had probably just saved our lives.

"Fucking hell, good work Virg," said Tony. "That'll be the last of them. Jock get us back to the Spanish coast before heading for Gibraltar. Take a direct course north, we might have attracted the authorities."

"Roger that."

"Fucking hell you guys are incredible," I swooned. "I thought we were dead when that chopper turned up."

"Fucking amateurs!" laughed Tony. "They couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat."

"They had more chance of killing Sanchez down in the hold than killing any of us," joked Lance.

The boat headed north as we all went back inside. They had no other means of following us now the chopper was destroyed and the boat was radar invisible so we were home and dry.

****

I clinked glasses with Lexa and slobbed out on the sofa surrounded by girls in an array of coloured lingerie. Hayward took over the helm with Tony and Alice who were now busy celebrating. The other three Grey Ghosts started to get acquainted with some world class prostitutes. I observed and chilled out, already seeing how things were about to pan out.

Some of the young hookers were soon swooning over Lance, Jock and Virg as they told them some war stories.

The Grey Ghosts were loving the attention and I guessed it was stress relief after such an intense mission to rescue the girls. I could almost smell the testosterone and female pheromones emanating from them all as the sexual tension filled the room. I let them get on with it and turned back to Lexa.

"Pretty fucking intense, or what?" I said.

"That's about as bad as it gets Becca," she replied. "This has been a tough mission. Not many people could have done what you've done over the past few months. You should be proud of yourself."

"So what now? What happens to Sanchez?"

"He'll be questioned and either disappeared or locked up."

"Disappeared?"

"I think his terminology is 'Buried in the hills', like he wanted to do to you."

He deserved it. but I never said anymore about him.

"And the G-spot clubs back home?"

"I'll make a phone call shortly and have them shut down and all responsible people will be arrested. It'll be a simultaneous strike against all the clubs at the same time," said Lexa.

"Any news on the diamonds?"

"I'll check later. I doubt they've moved. Maybe Sanchez will shed some light onto it when he's interrogated."