Becca XXX Ch. 16 - The Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? Already?" I asked looking back, with cum dripping out the corner of my mouth.

He said nothing, he just pushed into my asshole and held it there with a look of ecstasy on his face.

I turned back and spat cum into Lexa's mouth and then kissed her as we shared the prize. I loved kissing with cum, it was so messy and erotic and that coupled with Tony's huge cock in my ass soon had me on the way to another orgasm.

We both swallowed hard and kissed each other as a thank you.

"Delicious isn't he?" I asked.

"Exquisite," she giggled.

I lurched forwards and nearly head butted her as Tony started to fuck my ass. I couldn't believe he was still going strong after such a big climax. He started to piston in and out of me.

"He's a dirty cunt isn't he?" said Lexa. "Who said you could fuck my girlfriends ass?"

"I've fucked it before. I know how much she loves it."

Lexa watched my eyes roll back in my head as I got into the rhythm of it.

"Maybe I should stick something in your asshole and see how you like it," she said.

Tony raised his eyebrows.

"Ooooh I think he likes the idea of that," she cooed.

"He was pretty straight laced until he met me," I laughed. "Now he likes to try new and dirty things."

Lexa shuffled underneath me as Tony continued to assault my sphincter. She finished up in a sixty nine position with me on top and Tony in my ass. Her view would have been spectacular being so close to the action.

"How's it look down there?" I asked.

"Holy shit you are so fucking wet Becca. No wonder he slipped into you asshole so easily. You've got girl juice everywhere. You smell amazing too. So musky."

I felt her licking my thighs and then my pussy lips and clit. If she kept it up I'd be soaking her face in no time, but she didn't.

I heard her sucking and slurping and looked down between my legs to see her sucking Tony's balls.

"Oh my god. You two are something else," panted Tony.

"Stick it in my pussy," I begged.

Tony swapped holes and I felt someone's fingers on my clit. I looked down again and saw it was Tony. I also saw Lexa had shuffled a little further down and was now licking his perineum and asshole.

"Jesus fuck," he gasped.

I knew what she was planning. I think we all did. Now his ass was lubricated with her spit I watched Lexa move her hand up and extend a finger. Tony slipped in and out of me slowly and I felt him get harder in anticipation.

"Relax baby," I said.

He stopped moving as Lexa pushed a finger into his anus from underneath. He flinched for a second and then let out a long satisfied sigh before he started fucking me again.

"Holy shit that's different," he said.

"Different good or different bad?" asked Lexa.

"Different amazing," he laughed.

We were now all in a pleasurable position. Tony was fucking my pussy like a dog with Lexa's finger in his ass. Lexa was sucking his balls and fingering his ass as she lay beneath us. She also licked my pussy lips and clit when she got the chance. Tony was also rubbing my throbbing bean and I went back to eating my girlfriends spunk filled cunt.

Her arousal had allowed more of Tony's seed to leak out of her swollen gash from deep within, mixing with her own unique flavour. The saltiness of spunk mixed with her cunty undertones were intoxicating and I feasted in her like my life depended on it.

"God Lexa you taste so fucking good," I panted.

"You too baby. You should see this big cock stretching your little hole open. It looks amazing," she slurped.

Tony quickened his pace as he heard us talking dirty, varying his stroke like a true professional. First long deep strokes and then short and shallow. I felt him slip out of me and into Lexa's eager mouth. He had three holes to choose from in close proximity to one another and must have been in heaven.

"Cunt juice coated cock... sluuurrrp...my favourite," said Lexa.

"Oh god you two are so dirty," sighed Tony.

Bang. Bang. Bang. He pounded me like a whore.

"Oh fuck yeah."

Slurp. Suck. Lick. I ate my girlfriends pussy.

"So fucking good."

Suck. Lick. Gobble. She sucked his cock and balls.

"Oh my god. Yeah!"

My tingly belly started to spread out. I would cum any second and I knew Tony and Lexa were close. Lexa's cunt started to twitch around my fingers as she approached her climax.

"Fuck my dirty wet pussy. I'm going to cum," I gasped. "Right there...don't stop."

Lexa came just before I did. She clamped down tight around my fingers and squirmed beneath me as she climaxed hard. Her love piss erupted like a fountain coating my face.

"FUUUUCCCKKKK..." she screamed.

The pussy eruption must have been contagious because mine went off like a sprinkler, soaking her hair, face and tits.

"UUUURRRGGHHH FUCK..." I whimpered.

Squirt. Squirt. Squirt. Our pussy's pumped out girl cum in unison as Tony fucked me into oblivion.

"I'm going cum any second," announced Tony. "Where do you sexy sluts want it?"

"On our faces," we both said together.

He pulled out of my well used hole and I slid down the bed and starting making out with Lexa. Our faces were soaked and the smell was incredible. Fresh slimy female ejaculate by the bucket load.

Tony pumped away at his cock watching with fascination and his balls sucked up into his body. At his point of no return Lexa shoved her middle finger back into his ass and he came like a fireman's hose.

Hot, thick, sticky ropes of sperm pulsed into the air before splattering all over our faces.

Twitch. Twitch. Twitch.

There was so much man milk we were drowning in it.

We both opened our mouths trying to catch as much of it as we could before his balls were drained.

Splat. Spray. Splat.

It rained down on us like droplets from heaven.

I leaned upwards and took his throbbing tip in my mouth to suck the last of it from his balls and then we went into a frenzied clean-up of each other's faces. We licked and sucked and kissed for all we were worth savouring the precious creamy juice.

Finally Tony flopped onto the bed on his back and we snuggled in either side of him and he put his arms around us.

We lay there in the afterglow of two huge orgasms to bring a perfect end to a perfect mission.

I drifted off to sleep thinking what an amazing journey and adventure this had been. I had grown as a person and if I died at that very moment I would feel contented and happy...

Epilogue

Lexa and I sat in my penthouse suite nearly four weeks after we'd rescued the girls. It seemed like only yesterday I was deep undercover and I was already missing it.

"It becomes like a drug," said Lexa. "At first its terrifying, like when I first made you take five creampies, then it becomes interesting and finally you crave it."

"Like dirty sex, you mean?"

"Exactly. Could you go back to a normal life after doing what you've done?"

"I don't think so. I feel like I walk among these people who are going about their daily, mundane lives, but I'm not one of them anymore," I said.

"That's how it gets you."

Rain pinged against the glass and blurred the city lights below us. We were in my hot tub drinking cocktails and had been for most of the night.

The last four weeks had been hectic sorting out the debrief. All the G-spot clubs had been raided and shut down on Lexa's orders. It had been a simultaneous operation involving the police and our own team. The girls had all been released back into their home cities, but I couldn't help thinking some of them were better off as hookers with a secure environment and roof over their heads. I'd had had my eyes opened to the harsh reality of brothels and the men and women that used them, but they still seemed safer than working the streets.

On a more positive note, they had all been allowed to keep the money they had earned and were allowed to collect it from the world international bank, myself included. It wasn't declared and was classed as compensation for our ordeal. It would give many of them a good start back into real life, but I immediately moved mine into a separate safety deposit box away from prying eyes, thinking one day I might need it to build a new life of my own if this all went horribly wrong.

My famous four Tammy, Aggie, Sara and Chloe has decided to use their money to set up a tantric massage parlour, with optional extras of course. I knew they'd make a go of it and I'd already been to see them twice for a special massage involving all four of them.

Sanchez had been questioned and I never heard any more about him. His interrogation had tipped off Tony and the Grey Ghosts to a string of planned terror attacks which were foiled by his team. None of it was ever shown on any of the news channels, but Lexa had filled me in on the details.

The diamonds in Serbia were going to be used to buy weapons and explosives for use in those planned attacks and I felt pretty proud of myself for helping bring them down. Lexa had told me I had probably helped save hundreds of innocent people not to mention the girls from the brothels.

I didn't see Tony again. We'd said our goodbyes on Serenity when we'd docked at Gibraltar. I had fallen for him there was no doubt about it, but as he'd once said to me he was married to his job and I could fully understand why. It wouldn't have worked between us and I was sure our paths would cross again in our line of work.

"So what now?" I asked.

"Well... in a few minutes I'm going to put on a strap on and fuck your sweet little cunt with it..." she laughed.

"No... I mean what's the next mission?" I smiled at her dirtiness, she was such a fucking tease.

"Well...something has come up actually. An influential man has asked for our help. You already know him actually."

"What? Who is it?" I swam across the hot tub to her and sat astride her with my boobs brushing against hers.

"I'll tell you in the morning babe," she whispered, kissing me.

I kissed her back lovingly. She was my world and I loved her so much I'd die for her.

I felt excited about another assignment so soon and started to wonder what it would be.

Lexa was right, I couldn't go back to a normal life after what id experienced.

My new assignment couldn't possibly be as dangerous as my last one.

Could it...?