Becca XXX Ch. 16 - The Final Chapter

Story Info
Becca enjoys her revenge on Sanchez and gets rewarded.
16.5k words
4.82
22.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,621 Followers

Authors note:- This is a follow on to the previous chapters of Becca Xxx. Please read them before reading this or you will not understand the plot or characters.

"Comms check."

"Becca checking in."

"Lexa checking in."

"Jock checking in."

"Virg checking in."

"Hayward checking in."

"Lance checking in."

"This is Tony. All received loud and clear. Mission is a go."

I'd never have thought that an almost invisible piece of plastic stuffed in my ear would give such crystal clear clarity. It looked like a tiny in-ear hearing aid, but Hayward had explained that I would be able to hear the whole team and they would be able to hear me as if we were standing next to each other. He wasn't wrong.

I stood with Lexa waiting to be picked up by the cleaners minibus for our infiltration into Sanchez's compound. This was make or break for the mission. If we got discovered trying to get in disguised as cleaners the mission would be over before it even began and Lexa and I would be killed or worse. Having been gang raped in Sanchez's cellar in Spain I knew what mission failure meant all too well.

It was roasting hot standing at the side of the road wearing a black robe and hijab. The loose fitting face veil also made it hotter, as my warm breath bounced off the sheer fabric and wet my face with steamy moisture. I was sweating buckets and I didn't know if it was from the heat or from fear. Lexa seemed cool on the outside and I guessed she'd done this hundreds of times. I was glad she was with me on this one.

Jock was on the lookout hill above the compound and was acting as a sniper if things went really wrong. He would also be our eyes and would warn of any potential threats once we were inside, from his higher vantage point.

Tony and the rest of the team were in the jeep ready to follow on as back up and get us out of there if we got detected at the main entrance.

The minibus approached in a cloud of dust down the main road, amongst the hustle and bustle of traffic and people. The other six cleaners moved towards the edge of the kerb, ready to board their work transportation. None of them spoke to each other which was good for us, as I would have stuck out a mile not speaking the local language well enough to hold a conversation. They all kept their heads held low like life was getting the better of them. Working for Sanchez and being abused by his guards was obviously not their idea of a great day out.

We all boarded the minibus and I heard Tony in my ear.

"Girls are on route Jock."

"Roger that."

I looked round to see if anyone had heard the voice in my ear but there was no way they could have. I was being paranoid due to the fact I had never done something like this before. My heart was pounding like a jack hammer and I had to control my breathing and my mind to stop me from going into a panic.

'You're a down trodden cleaner on your way to work,' I tried to convince myself.

Lexa put her hand on my thigh and squeezed gently, but kept looking straight ahead. She knew I was nervous and a friendly squeeze made all the difference.

We'd all spent the morning preparing for the mission and going through procedures and communication drills. Lexa and Tony had given me some extra combat training and explained how I could make someone unconscious a little more easily. Most of my previous training had been all about self-defence albeit quite advanced, but tonight I'd be needing to be on the offence. It was a welcome distraction and we role played some scenarios for taking out the two guards on the gate.

The Grey Ghosts had spent their time preparing weapons and I noticed they were using different sub machine guns to the one Tony had used at the villa in Spain. These looked more sophisticated and were all fitted with long cigar shaped silencers so they could remain stealthy. As always on a mission like this, surprise and concealment were our biggest weapons. If no one knew we were there, we wouldn't even need to fight. I hoped that would be the case, but I doubted it.

After a mission briefing, food and water we had all got dressed into our local gear. Lexa and I had worn the cleaners uniforms and the Grey Ghosts had gotten dressed into grey combat gear and body armour and I guessed that's where they got their name from. They wore local robes and a turban over the top so they could go un-noticed until they assaulted the compound later that evening.

It took thirty minutes to get to the compounds main entrance and Tony hung back out of sight in the jeep. Only Jock could see what was going on from the hilltop.

"I've got eyes on the minibus," came Jocks voice in my ear. "Stand by."

Our transportation rolled to a halt and one the of guards looked in to the vehicle. I watched him visually count how many of us there were and he gestured for us to get out. We followed the lead of the other cleaners and copied their mannerisms and movements.

The guard banged on the roof and the minibus turned and left us in a cloud of dust and diesel fumes.

"This way," said the guard, in surprisingly good English.

Most of the guards in Spain had spoken English and I wondered where Sanchez had done his recruiting. I counted six guards on the main entrance all heavily armed with Scorpion sub machine guns like they had been in Spain. We were ushered through into some sort of holding area so we could be searched. I braced myself for a groping like the cleaners we were impersonating, had warned us about and I hoped we wouldn't be taken away for fun and games with the guards. We needed to get a move on and find the girls.

Lexa and I were behind three other girls and we watched them get searched. The lecherous looks on the guards faces filled me with dread and it must have had the same effect on the rest of them. We all had our face veils on and heads down hoping we wouldn't be interfered with too much.

The first girl held her hands out to her sides like you do when you get frisked. She was patted down from head to toe and felt up around her breasts and ass. I watched the guard push his fingers into her ass crack and the girl squeaked in protest as he pushed against her asshole through her uniform. The guard laughed and passed her through security where she waited patiently for the rest of us.

The second girl was not quite so lucky. After a pat down the guard seemed to like the look of this one and called two of his friends over. I soon figured out why. As they turned her around I saw she had very big boobs and the guards took it in turns to feel them, squeezing them hard and jeering. She was young and pretty and didn't like the attention she was getting. Eventually they got bored and she was passed through.

The next girl got similar treatment with the addition of having a guard force a kiss onto her. She let him get on with it, probably fearing a beating if she didn't. Another guard slipped his hand up her robe and I guessed he was playing with her pussy from the look on her face. He pulled his hand back out and sniffed his fingers, smiling at the result.

Lexa was next. The assaults seemed to be getting worse as they went down the line and I feared we were about to be fucked or forced to suck them off. We didn't have time for any of that. She was frisked and fondled and had a hand up her robe like the previous girl, but that was all. She took it all in her stride.

I stepped forward and was patted down. Three pairs of hands were on my tight young body and they smiled at each other. I felt hands on my tits and ass like a cow being examined at a fair to see what the meat quality was like. A hand slipped up my robe and started to worm its way into my panty crotch. I willed myself not to be wet, but I knew I already was. Another hand followed suit and they fought for who was going to finger me first inside my panties. In the end they both stuffed a finger inside me roughly and laughed at my humiliation. They started to tug my knickers down and I feared the worse.

Suddenly there was a bark of orders from behind me and another guard appeared who seemed to be in charge.

He spoke in Algerian and I couldn't understand a word of what he said, but the guards let me go and I was pushed through to join the others.

The head guard gabbled away at the three assaulters and they quickly checked the next two women who were also put through with us. He looked the last one up and down and said something else which made the girl look up wide eyed and frightened. She was dragged off into the guard house and we were ushered away.

I turned back briefly to see the head guard undoing his zipper as he followed her in.

"What did he say?" I asked Lexa under my breath.

"You don't want to know," she whispered back.

"I do. Tell me."

"He said they only need one girl and to just pick the one at the back and stop messing about. He said all of our mouths do the same thing so it didn't make any difference. Then he asked the girl if she was thirsty because she was going to be drinking a six man milkshake," whispered Lexa, making sure no one could hear her.

"Sick mother fuckers," I said, turning back to see what was happening to her.

"Leave it Becca," whispered Lexa, trying to calm me down. "Stay on mission."

She was right, there was nothing I could have done. We just had to prevent it from happening to anyone else by taking Sanchez out of the picture. If we removed the leader then the organisation would be over.

"They're in," said Jock in my ear.

"Roger that," said Tony.

Once we were into the compound there seemed to be less guards. I could see two on each of the four corner turrets and a few milling about the grounds. The sandstone walls towered above us, but the grounds inside were quite spacious. There were numerous small buildings and Sanchez's helicopter was visible on its landing pad near the beach, which meant he was still there.

We followed the rest of the cleaners to a cupboard and were each given a cleaners trolley fitted out with a brush, mop and cleaning products. The girls headed off in pairs to wherever they were allocated and I followed Lexa, adjusting my sodden knickers back into place. They were soaked with sweat and now my sex juices from the guards over amorous attentions. It didn't matter that I was in a dangerous situation, having two guys fight over my pussy had turned me on.

"Head for the inner wall into the pool area," said Jock.

He must have been able to see us from the hilltop.

"Roget that," I whispered.

We walked about fifty metres and were met by two more guys, guarding the entrance to the hareem area. They seemed less rapey than the ones on the main entrance and just let us in.

Once we were in we saw scantily clad bikini girls all around the pool. I saw Aggie and Sara sunbathing and it took all my inner strength not to run over to them and give them a hug. We didn't want to bring attention to ourselves. Ideally I needed to find Tammy who would be the most level headed about it all . I could hardly have Sara swearing away and getting excited at meeting a couple of cleaners even if there was an absence of guards in this area.

"We're in the hareem area," said Lexa, for the benefit of the rest of the team.

"Roger that."

We walked to the nearest building as though we were going in to clean the toilets. It was cooler in the plush air conditioned corridor and we walked along the terracotta stone flooring to find the dormitory. It didn't take long.

The third door on the left was open and we heard chatting and girlish laughter. We entered and some of the girls turned to see who it was. When they realised it was just the cleaners they turned back to what they were doing. Mostly it was hair and makeup or nails or just chatting and joking. Despite being held captive they seemed in good spirits. I suddenly understood the term "smelling like a hareem or a brothel", the whole room smelt of women. It was fragrant with perfume, lotions and potions and the undertone of female pheromones. It was instant hard-on territory for any man who entered.

We moved through the dormitory which was fitted out with twelve beds. I eventually found Tammy lying on hers wearing only her bikini bottoms. I slipped in next to her and quickly removed my hijab to show her my face.

"Tammy keep quiet, it's me Becca," I said softly.

"Becca? What the fuck? Master Sanchez told us you went home," she said, looking shocked.

"Home? Fucking dead more like."

"You should have stayed away Becca. Master Sanchez is keeping us here against our will. He wants to marry us like he did that girl, Alice. He's a psychopath," she said sounding frantic.

"Don't worry. It's going to be ok. I'm not who you think I am," I said, looking her in the eyes. "I'm here to get you all out of here."

"What?...What do you mean?...Who are you then?" she asked, looking over at Lexa who was keeping an eye out with her trolley.

I gave her a brief hug.

"I'm an undercover operative trying to bring down a people trafficking network. Sanchez is the prime target."

"You're shitting me?" she gasped.

"No. I'm deadly serious. He's a murderer, a rapist, a criminal and he's also linked to terrorism. We are here to get you out. Tonight, but we've got to keep everyone calm," I said in a normal tone.

Her face went blank as she took it all in.

"I never suspected you were undercover, holy shit Becca, what the fuck?"

"There's time to explain later, but I've got things I need you to help me with first. How many guards come in here and how often?"

"They never come past the walled area, they're not allowed. Only master Sanchez is allowed in here unless there's a problem."

"That's good news. How well have you gotten to know the rest of the girls," I asked.

"Pretty well. It's like a permanent slumber party in here, with us all being in the same dormitory, but no-one wants to stay. Master Sanchez isn't a very nice person when it comes to sex."

"No shit. I've seen it and felt it first hand," I said. "I need two trustworthy girls who want to get out of here dressed in our clothes. The rest of the cleaners will be leaving in about an hour and there needs to be eight of them in total. We're staying behind," I nodded in Lexa's direction.

Tammy thought for a moment. She seemed to have a level head about it all and wasn't panicking like some of the others might.

"I'd say Samantha and Louise. They can play it pretty cool and they're a similar build to the two of you," she replied.

"Excellent. Can you go and get them and we'll do the change now before the guards get suspicious."

Tammy walked over to a group of girls and started to chat to them. Lexa stood next to me.

"So far so good," she said.

"Yeah I knew I could count on Tammy. She showed me the ropes at the first G-spot club."

Tony and the rest of the team would have heard everything we said over the comms network. There was no need to report in and have unnecessary chatter over the airwaves even though our network was secure.

The room was spacious and the beds were laid out down both walls like a military barracks. Each girl had their own wardrobe and space , but not much of it. The bed covers matched their allocated colour. Mine would have been lime green if I'd made it this far. Tammy's was still blue.

Tammy came back with two girls side by side and sat on the bed.

"Becca this is Samantha and Louise," she said. "And this is...sorry...I didn't get your name," she said to Lexa.

"I'm Lexa," she said.

"Nice to meet you."

"And you."

"We hate it here," said Samantha in a husky voice. "I'm sure I've got a permanent throat injury from that bastard ramming his cock down my throat. If you can get us out of here tonight we're both up for it."

"The sooner the better," said Louise.

"How long have you been here?" asked Lexa.

"I lose track of time, but I'd say about ten months," said Louise. "We were the first ones he took for marriage."

"That you know of," I added. "He's murdered god knows how many others and buried them in the hills at his villa in Spain."

"Oh my god," said Tammy.

"Can we swap clothes," interrupted Lexa. "We've got work to do."

"Sorry yes," said Sammy.

Both girls stood up and took off what little clothing they were wearing. Lexa and I wriggled out of our robes and hijabs and stripped down to be completely naked. My knickers hit the floor with a wet slap and Sammy looked down at them.

"I think I'll put my own panties on, if that's ok," she giggled.

"Yeah. I don't blame you. It's mostly sweat, but the guards tried it on at the gate and got me a little aroused," I joked.

I gave both girls a quick glance over seeming as I loved the female form.

Sammy was a similar build to me and had long black hair. Her eyes were deep and sexy and she had very plump lips. No wonder Sanchez liked fucking her face, she was very pretty. Her tits were small but nicely formed with small pink nipples. She had a cute ass, which wobbled slightly as she got undressed. She bent over in front of me to pick up her clothes and I got an eyeful of her puffy labia. If I'd had more time I'd have liked to spend the night with a her to see how she matched up, but we were pressed for time.

Louise was similar but with bigger boobs and ass. She was a similar build and look to Lexa, but had a very hairy pussy. She'd trimmed her bikini line but had a large black bush covering the goods between her legs. It didn't look appealing to me, but maybe Sanchez liked a bit of variety in a modern world where all girls seemed to be bald down there, myself included.

I briefly enjoyed the cool air around my naked skin before taking the clothing from Sammy. I slid on her red bikini bottoms and felt the warmth of her body on them as I adjusted them into place. They felt a little damp. The fact that they had been brushing against her pussy seconds before made my nipples hard. I put the bikini top on and then the beach skirt she'd been wearing.

Lexa followed suit and squeezed herself into Louise's yellow swim suit and shorts.

The girls put on our cleaner uniforms and looked less than pleased about it.

"I know. It's not the greatest fashion sense, but it will get you out of here," I gave them a knowing look.

"What do we do now?" asked Sammy.

"Do some cleaning in the hareem block until just before six thirty and then head back to the cleaners cupboard. Do you know where it is?"

"Yes. I've seen it before," she said.

"Great. Then keep you face veil on and follow the rest of the cleaners back to the minibus. Don't talk to anyone. When you get back to town they'll be a sand coloured jeep with three men inside ready to take you back to safety. Just do as they say. The rest of us will be out later tonight if all goes well. Do you understand?" I asked.

They both nodded and headed for the cleaning trolleys. They walked off together to find something to clean. I only hoped they would make it out without being discovered and blowing our cover.

"Clothes exchange is complete Tony," I said.

"Roget that. We heard it all. Sammy and Louise will be picked up and taken to the boat. Stay safe and await further instructions," he replied on my ear.

"Roger that."

"Fucking hell Becca, you sound like a professional hitman or something," said Tammy.

"Not quite, but the guys coming in to rescue us are. We're waiting for it to get dark. What can we do until then? We need to stay out of sight of Sanchez in case he recognises me."

"We eat, drink, sleep, sunbath and chat. That's about all there is to do around here," she said.

Just as she finished her sentence I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Fucking hell. You dirty little bitch! What the fuck are you fucking doing here?"

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,621 Followers