Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still couldn't believe the enormous amount of information that was available online. Not only could I plan a trip to a city I'd never been to before, I could also learn how to load, cock and fire this amazing piece of engineering. It was no wonder terrorism was on the increase. Anyone with access to the internet had a plethora of resources to educate themselves from.

I looked out of the window pondering my next move. In the end I decided to ring Lexa to discuss the findings.

I dialled her number from memory and waited.

She answered on the third ring like always.

"Did you read the report?" she asked, without any pleasantries.

"Good morning, sexy," I said into the microphone of the headphones. "How are you?"

"Stacked out with work, stressed and tired," she sighed. "I'm at the facility trying to get ahead of all this. Did you read the report?"

She was obviously not in the mood for banter so I switched into business mode.

"Yes, it makes interesting reading. Any idea where they're coming from?"

I knew people on the train could hear me, so I kept my voice low and didn't use any words which might sound suspicious. People were on high alert due to terrorism and I didn't want to spook them by saying the word 'guns' or 'shooting'.

"Well, as you know, it's extremely difficult to smuggle weapons into the country. Manchester is the only city where the MP7's have been used as far as we can tell. Our guess is that they're coming across the North Sea by boat and then into the city from there."

"Get Arran on the case and see if there's anything about it on the dark web," I suggested.

"He's already on it. I've also contacted Tristan, to see if he's aware of any gun runners within The Generals."

The Generals were a secret organisation who seemed to be running the country from the shadows. It was a good move on Lexa's part to contact Tristan.

"Does anyone on The Generals list fit the bill?"

"There's two or three possibles, but we need a lot more evidence before we start accusing people."

"Agreed. The merchandise is pretty exotic," I said. "Surely that makes them easier to track them down."

"Nothing is easy in our line of work, Becca. You know that. Where are you right now anyway?"

"I'm on a train going to Birmingham."

"Birmingham? What's in Birmingham?"

"More like who's in Birmingham. I had a message from Tony. He wants my help with something," I said.

"I bet he does, the dirty fucker."

"No... well... yes, that too, but he wants help on an assignment. He has some information to share and wants to see if we can help."

"What sort of information has he got? What's he working on?"

"I don't know, he wouldn't say until we meet in person. That's why I'm going to see him. He'll reveal all when I get there."

"I'm sure you'll help him with that, you little slut. He's got a pretty big cock if I remember correctly. Wasn't it about eight inches with a nice girth?"

"Who's being a dirty bitch now?" I giggled.

"Well, say hi from me," she laughed. "And I want to hear all the disgusting details once you're done with him. Do you have anything else to report?"

"Not really. I had a run in with four dickheads on my way to my flat, but apart from that, there's nothing much to do until Monday."

"What sort of a run in? Are you alright?" she asked sounding concerned.

"The rapey kind. Don't worry, they won't be bothering me again... or fathering any children either," I laughed.

"Any idea who they were?"

"Not really. Low life drug dealers, muggers, gangbangers? Who knows?"

"Be careful who you hospitalise, Becca. They might be part of the gang you're trying to infiltrate."

"I know. I did wonder that myself, but I didn't have a lot of choice when they decided to attack me," I laughed.

"Be careful and keep me updated. If we find out anymore about the origin of the MP7's, I'll let you know."

"Thanks. Will do. Oh, and I'll forward on anything from Tony, once I get it," I said.

"Pity you can't forward on his creamy load," she gave me a dirty laugh. "He tasted pretty sweet if I remember correctly."

"You filthy cow. Maybe I'll save my dirty knickers for you, after he's cum in me," I said, a little bit too loud.

I got a funny look from the old guy sitting nearest to me so I just winked at him and smiled. He wasn't impressed and looked away in disgust. Maybe hearing a young girl talk about her cum filled panties wasn't his cup of tea.

"Speak soon," I said, realising I better hang up before I offended the whole carriage.

"Stay safe."

The line went dead.

I gazed out of the window again, deep in thought. If the guns were being smuggled in by a member of The Generals, how would they benefit from it, other than from the money? I suddenly thought that maybe not all the crime and corruption in the country had their involvement and that we might be looking for something that wasn't there.

I shifted in my seat, feeling my butt-plug push a little deeper. My sphincter gripped the steel shaft gently and I tensed and relaxed my anus to stimulate myself a little. It gave me a nice shudder up my spine and I squished my legs together enjoying the unique feeling it gave me.

Being in a public place pleasuring myself without anyone's knowledge always got me going and I wanted to be soaking my knickers by the time I met up with Tony.

I felt blood pumping to my genitals as I performed Kegel exercises, pulsing my pelvic floor muscles on and off in a slow rhythm. My labia started to get hotter and wetter as my thoughts switched to Tony. I couldn't make my mind up about how I should play it. I could play it cool and give him sexy looks and teasing flashes or I could jump on top of him like a wild animal. It had been over a year since I last saw him and I was feeling a little nervous.

I was never nervous about fucking people. Not any more. The awkwardness of being naked in front of a stranger had disappeared a long time ago, but it was different with Tony. We had history and last time had been so magical that I wondered how I could improve on the perfect sex we'd had on board a stolen yacht.

I decided I'd play it by ear and got my snacks and water out of my bag. I flicked a film on and tried to switch my brain off as the miles ticked away.

****

The train pulled into the station as I packed my stuff back into my bag. I disembarked and jostled my way to the arrival's hall. The station had recently been refurbished and looked new and modern. The three huge glass domes above me made it look like a beehive and it fitted in well with the architecture of the Bullring shopping centre which was around the corner.

I was expecting to see Tony waiting for me but I couldn't see him in the crowd. I felt my saturated panties rubbing against my clit as I checked around me to make sure I wasn't being followed. The guy who'd given me a weird look on the train walked past me, but I didn't recognise any other faces.

Having seen no sign of Tony inside, I decided to go outside. I knew where I was going thanks to my internet research, but I was surprised he wasn't waiting for me. I pushed out of the door and felt a presence at my shoulder. Someone linked arms with me and pulled me in close.

"You need to work on your situational awareness, Becca," Tony whispered into my ear.

It was very spy-like and although it made me swoon, I wondered where the hell he'd appeared from.

"How do you do that?" I giggled like a school girl.

I stopped in my tracks and threw my arms around him, much to the disgust of the other people trying to exit the station.

"I'm a ghost, remember," he laughed, kissing me on the lips like old friends do.

"Call that a kiss," I smiled.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him in for a real kiss. Our lips touched and it was like an electric shock. I immediately slipped my tongue between his lips and gently searched for his. His strong arms pulled me closer and lifted me off the floor as he leaned backwards.

"Now that's a kiss," I slurped as we parted.

"Looks like you've missed me."

He put me back on the ground and I lowered my arm and gave his crotch a cheeky squeeze.

"Feels like you've missed me," I laughed, looking into his eyes and raising my eyebrows.

I could feel the outline of his semi-hard cock through his jeans and I knew he was only going to get harder. He slapped my hand away playfully and we linked arms again.

"You never change, do you?" he smiled, leading me away from the station.

"That's why you love me so much."

He was wearing a navy-blue coat similar to mine with blue jeans and stylish walking boots. It was already dark in Birmingham and just as cold as Manchester.

"How was your journey?"

"Pretty boring, but I'm sure things are about to get more exciting. How's life in the fast lane?"

"Same shit, different city," he replied.

I looked up at him like a love-struck teenager. I was in awe of this guy in every way and I knew he felt the same about me but for different reasons.

"It must be some important shit if you contacted me for help," I joked.

"Not really. Can't a guy call a girl any more, without making up an excuse to be calling her?"

"Apparently not. Unless this was all just a ruse to get into my knickers."

"Becca, since when does anyone need to make something up to get into your underwear?"

"How cheeky. I'm a lady don't you know," I put on a posh British accent.

We left the station area and crossed the road towards the hotel. We turned right and entered a shopping area on New Street. There were a few market stalls on the parade which were packing away after a day's trading. It was closing time by now and we found the hotel on the left. We walked through an alleyway and into the main entrance. The area wasn't exactly swanky but the hotel was plush and modern inside.

We walked past reception and pressed the lift call button. I had a momentary flashback of my attempted rape from the night before and I smiled to myself as I remembered the outcome.

Ping.

We entered the lift alone and he pressed the button for the eighth floor. As soon as the doors closed, we turned and stared at each other for a split second. It was as though there was a momentary pause in time which then snapped back into a frenzy of kissing and groping. He pushed me back against the mirrored wall, kissing me hard and passionately. His tongue fought mine as I reached around and squeezed his ass.

His hands came up between us and he tugged my zipper down and pushed his hand inside my warm coat. I felt his strong fingers caressing and massaging my breasts as my breathing got heavier.

"God I've missed you," he panted.

Kiss, lick, fondle.

"You too. I'm so fucking wet for you."

His hand dropped to the waist band of my jeans and undid my buttons with a sharp tug. His hand immediately pushed into my sodden panties and found my dripping slit, pushing a finger inside.

I let out a long gasp and pushed my head back against the mirror, arching my back and enjoying his fat finger inside me.

"Fuck, you really are wet, aren't you," he purred.

"I've been thinking about you all day, of course I'm wet."

His fingers squirmed about and I felt him touch the jewel between my cheeks.

"Have you got a butt-plug in your ass?" he asked.

As he said that, the lift pinged and the doors slid open. The five people standing in wait, definitely heard what he'd just said and they let out a stifled giggle. I was in a state of undress with a guy's hand stuffed down my knickers so there was no point in denying what we were up to.

"Looks like this is our floor, babe," I said. "Let's get to the room so I can suck that huge cock of yours."

The people waiting pretended not to hear us as Tony took his hand out of my jeans and I did the top button back up. I didn't bother with the others.

"I'm so fucking horny that I might let you take my ass tonight," I said, kissing him on the lips again.

We exited the lift and the crowd parted with an awkward silence as we pushed past them. They got into the lift mumbling between themselves at what they had just witnessed.

"You are so bad," laughed Tony.

"It's better to brazen it out, than try to deny it," I said squeezing his ass again. "Where's your room?"

"At the end of the corridor. Room eight-one-nine."

We broke into a fast walk to get to his room as quickly as possible. The fuse was lit within both of us and I just wanted fucking.

As Tony fumbled in his pocket for the key-card at the door, I stood behind him and slipped my hands around the front of his jeans. I undid his belt and the button of his jeans before he even got the key in the slot.

"Hurry up. I need you balls deep," I whispered into his ear.

I was just about to undo his zipper when the door unlocked and we practically fell into the room. I kicked the door shut behind me and threw my bag onto the floor as I pounced on him before he could even take his coat off.

"God, you're fucking sexy," I cried.

I pushed him back against the wall and planted my lips onto his. I wanted him like I'd never wanted any man before. My fingers yanked the zip of his coat down as he pushed both hands inside my coat again and roughly pawed at my tits.

"You make me so hard, Becca. Your tits are amazing."

I pulled his coat off of his shoulders and it dropped to the floor. I then lifted his shirt up so I could kiss his smooth manly chest. I felt his hand go behind my back and he unclipped my bra underneath my vest with a snap of his fingers.

We were in an urgent lust-filled frenzy, trying to get each other naked as fast as possible. Neither of us were interested in foreplay, we just wanted to share our bodies with one another.

He yanked my coat off and it joined his on the carpet. He then flipped us around so I was pushed against the wall and he lifted my vest top up and started to suck on my heaving breasts. We were both fighting for breath and for control, but he was stronger than me and I really didn't care what he did to me.

"Mmmmm... oooohhh... Anthony. Suck them... that's it devour my flesh," I panted, pulling my vest and bra over my head and throwing them into the pile of clothes.

Kiss, lick, suck, slurp.

My nipples were like bullets by now and he kept his mouth clamped onto them as he undid my jeans again. He tried to push them down, but they were so tight on my skin that they got stuck at my knees. He left them there and pulled my knickers to the side so he could thrust two fingers back inside me.

I grabbed the back of his head and wrenched him from my breasts so I could kiss him again. Our lips met and our tongues clashed as he wiggled his jeans and shorts down, not even bothering to take his boots off.

I bit his bottom lip hard as he thrust his fingers in and out of my sopping vagina while his thumb rubbed my clit. My whole body wanted him. I wanted every inch of him.

"Fuck me," I pleaded. "Stick your cock inside me and fuck me like a whore."

I put both my hands around his waist and squeezed his naked ass. I glanced down to see his raging hard-on twitching and pulsing inches from my dripping cunt.

I squatted slightly so that my legs opened and he stuffed it straight inside me with his free hand.

"Fuuucccckkkk yeah," I moaned, feeling his pulsing beast of a cock, stretching me open.

It had been a while since I'd fucked someone who I had feelings for and it only made me want him even more.

"Christ, I'd forgotten how tight you were," he groaned, kissing and sucking on my neck.

"And I forgot how big your dick was. That's it, fuck my slutty cunt," I cried, pulling his T-shirt over his head.

The pile of clothes on the floor was a mess as he started to fuck me. I grabbed the edge of the dressing table to steady myself as he started to pound away at me. Both the physical and spiritual connection between us, grew with every stroke. I reached down and held my knickers out of the way as his assault continued. I was wet and slick as though a bottle of lube had exploded within me and drenched my underwear.

As the sloppy noises and sounds of heavy breathing and moaning filled the room, Tony kissed me hard on the lips. We sucked and slurped at each other's mouths like a couple of teenagers who'd just discovered french-kissing.

Just as my spark started to grow within me, he stopped and pulled his cock out of me with a loud sucking noise. It sounded like someone unblocking a plug hole and I gave him a frustrated glance.

"Bend over," he ordered, stroking his glistening cock. "I want you from behind."

We were still clothed from the knees down and still wearing our boots. Bending over was a much better way to get him deep inside me and it gave him better access to my pussy without me wasting time trying to take my jeans off. He helped me to spin around and I bent over the table, pushing the lamp onto the floor with a crash as the bulb broke.

Swoosh...Smash.

As soon as I was face down, I felt the coldness of the wood on my naked breasts followed by his red-hot poker entering my willing young body once more.

"That's better," he gasped, as my lips wrapped around his shaft and sucked him back in.

He started to fuck me hard and deep as though our lives depended on it. I just stretched my arms out in front of me as I took the pounding of a lifetime.

"Shit, that's deep," I squealed. "Fuck me... fuck me like a bitch."

His balls slapped against my clit and his navel bumped against my butt-plug sending shivers through my abused body with every stroke. I knew my orgasm was imminent and I hoped he wouldn't cum in me until I was done.

I usually need clitoral stimulation during sex, to get me off, but his cock was nudging against my G-spot with just the right pressure, stimulating me from the inside.

Slap, slap, slap. Nudge, nudge, nudge.

"Fucking hell, it's running down your legs," he panted. "It's like gliding on liquid silk."

"I know... I feel it... keep going... I'm nearly there... grab my wrists and get deeper inside me."

I stretched my arms behind me and arched my back, looking straight ahead. Tony grabbed my wrists and pulled my shoulders back to give him more leverage as his cock forced its way deeper against my cervix.

I felt enslaved and owned as the sound of his thighs slapping against my buttocks echoed around the room.

"Your pussy is like a milking machine. God you feel so fucking good," he panted.

"Fuck me... shit, you're so deep... make me fucking scream," I ordered.

My orgasm was approaching like a heat seeking missile and I knew I was about to cum hard and fast, like a bomb going off.

Slap, slap, slap. Squelch, squelch, squelch.

"That's it... right there... harder... fuck me harder, you dirty cunt," I squealed.

My voice became high-pitched as I started to convulse on the desk in front of him. I felt my climax wash out of me like a blown radiator hose and my legs became instantly wet. I'd squirted from nowhere and without warning and I continued to pulse and twitch screaming like a banshee.

"FUCK... OH FUCK... DON'T STOP... DON'T YOU DARE STOP."

His cock slammed in and out of me in time with my rhythmic squirting, pulling hard on my wrists to punish my swollen gash to the limit.

Slap slap slap. Squirt squirt squirt

My voice was so high by now that I thought only dogs would be able to hear me, but I knew everyone on the hotel floor would hear me cumming. The pleasure he gave me was incredible. My G-Spot, clit and anus were all receiving stimulation. The butt-plug nudged in and out hard and fast as his navel banged against the jewel. I was going to black out if he didn't stop soon so I begged for his seed.

"Cum in me... fill me up... give me that red-hot spunk," I begged, looking back as best I could to try and get eye contact.

"Uuuurrggghhh fuck," he groaned, pushing in to me one last time and unleashing his load against my cervix.