Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel huge in my butt-hole," I purred. "You can fuck my pussy too if you like."

He got the message and withdrew slowly before pushing it into my cunt as I removed my fingers from my sticky snatch. It was a different feeling for both of us. It gave my asshole a break and also made me feel fulfilled as his man-meat stretched me out just right.

From his point of view, he'd gone from an extremely tight hole to a very sloppy one which was just as warm as my anus. The contrasting feelings lifted our emotions as we both knew nothing was off limits.

"I've really missed you, Becca," he swooned. "You're the first girl I've ever really had strong feelings for."

"The feelings mutual. I'm in awe of what you do and you certainly know how to make a girl happy."

In and out. Slow and sloppy.

"Sex is so easy with you," he said, kissing me again.

I felt him pull out of my pussy and slip back into my ass. We shared a moment of eye contact as he watched my reaction of pure ecstasy as he pushed it in deep.

"Dirty boy," I cooed.

"Dirty girl."

We kissed again, keeping our pace slow. We were still spooning and he reached around to caress my breasts softly, feeling their heft and weight. I loved having my tits played with and I got even wetter, even though that didn't seem possible.

A tiny fire was lighting up within us both, but this was going to take a while. He'd just cum and I felt exhausted, but I knew I wanted his seed inside my quim one more time before I fell asleep.

"You've been in all three of my fuck holes today," I giggled. "Which one do you like best?"

In and out. Slow and steady.

"They're all so different. It's too difficult to choose. Your mouth is so sensual and you're an expert with your tongue. Your ass is so tight and yielding and it feels so dirty when you allow me to fuck it. But your pussy is also tight and so fucking juicy," he mused. "It's an impossible choice."

He pulled out of my ass again and back into my pussy. His cock felt bigger somehow, or maybe I was tighter. Our pace never changed even when we both approached our blissful release. We must have been fucking for half an hour, alternating between my holes and kissing like teenagers, but it felt like a lot longer.

It was as though all the problems in the world had disappeared and we were the last two people left alive. The missions we were assigned to faded into insignificance as our lovemaking started to reach its peak.

There was no ferocious climax or speeding up at the end. He just kept fucking me until he finally let his load go in my pussy. My pleasure reached its peak a second or two later as I felt his hot sticky mess painting the walls of my velvet tunnel.

Neither of us shouted or screamed, we just continued to kiss as a long pleasurable feeling washed over us like a cascade of hot water from a shower. The feeling went on and on as he gave me all he had left and I squished my legs together and pulled his head closer for a sensual kiss. His hands gently stroked my breasts and he finally stopped moving.

"You do know I'm in love with you, don't you, Becca?" he whispered. "You're amazing."

"That felt so incredible," I purred. "And I love you too."

All three of our fuck sessions had been completely different and it was exactly what I needed. Some frantic animalistic sex, followed by a nice chat over dinner. That was followed by some mutual oral and finally a loving fuck in the arms of one of the most dangerous men alive.

Tony pulled the duvet over us both to give us some warmth while he still spooned in behind me. We gradually drifted off to sleep with his cock still inside me and his sperm slowly dripping out onto the bed sheets.

He was the only man I'd ever really loved and I felt so lucky to be back in his arms.

I was in heaven.