Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we got to the room, I led him over to the bed and we kicked our shoes off.

"Do you want this body?" I asked, standing in front of him

"You know I do."

I kissed him softly on the lips and then backed away.

"Get naked then," I ordered.

He kept his eyes locked on mine as he unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the floor. Next came his socks. He undid his trousers and pulled them down with his shorts so that he was completely naked in front of me.

His eight-inch cock was like a rod of steel jutting out in front of him. It was magnificent. His ball sack was smooth and hung low showing the outline of his large testicles hanging at different heights.

I moved in and kissed him again before pushing him gently backwards onto the bed.

"Lie back and enjoy," I whispered. "This is all for you."

He lay back on a pillow with his twitching member standing to attention like a soldier. I slipped my dress off my shoulders, maintaining eye contact as it fell to the floor. My nipples were already as hard as his cock and were showing though my see-through bra like two bullets. My small dark areola gave a nice contrast against the sheer white fabric.

His gaze shifted from my eyes to my breasts and then to my torso and crotch. I was taking it slow this time. During our previous session we had been like two wild animals mating, but this was going to be completely different.

"I think you're the most desirable woman on the planet," he murmured. "You have the body of a fitness model, the looks of an angel and the mind of a goddess."

"And the pussy of an eighteen-year-old," I giggled.

I brought my hands up and stroked the top of my breasts. My hands slid over them and pulled the straps off of my shoulders. I wanted to tease him and prolong his agony so it would feel so much better when I finally serviced his cock.

"Take it off," he pleaded. "Show me those beautiful tits properly."

I reached back and unclipped my bra as I moved towards the bed. The bra joined my dress on the floor and I knelt on the bed at his feet.

"Is that better?" I asked, cupping my orbs and bouncing them gently.

"You're gorgeous," he said.

"Thank you. Now, shall we have a look at this big cock of yours, Anthony? I think it needs my magic touch, don't you?"

I ran my hands up his legs towards his crotch, making him shiver. His legs were muscular and tanned. I pushed his knees apart with mine as I got between his legs. I arched my back and stuck my ass in the air, bending my knees so that my feet came up in the air as I lay on my front. I was propped up on my elbows with his cock inches from my face. His view of my ass, feet and cleavage must have been sensational.

"Wow, you really are hard, aren't you?" I gasped.

"You drive me wild," he said watching my every move.

I gently traced my hand down his torso and onto the base of his cock. I took it between my thumb and fore finger and gently moved up to his tip. I was barely touching it, but it danced and bobbed as I teased him. With my face so close to his genitals it made him look even bigger. His ball sack was dark and wrinkled and looked full of potent sperm. There was a thin, dark line from his anus to his shaft which made it look like his scrotum had been stitched together when he was created.

I took in the magnificence of his manhood, teasing myself with anticipation as much as I was teasing him. I wiggled my butt from side to side and moved my head down to his perineum. With a long slow lick, as light as a feather, I moved my tongue over his taint, up his balls and kissed his shaft. At the same time, I took a long deep in breath, taking in his masculine scent.

I don't know why, but I loved the smell of a man's cock. There was something so erotic about putting my nose into his balls and smelling his heady seed. I kept eye contact with him and sucked his left ball into my mouth, swirling my tongue underneath it and then licking across to the right one. I repeated the process while I held his base and felt the blood pulsing through his dick.

"Oh my god, Becca, that feels so fucking good," he whispered. "You truly are an oral expert."

"I'm only just getting started," I said, rubbing my lips up his shaft as though he was made of fine china.

Worshipping a man's cock is like an art form. I wanted it to seem as though his manhood was the most important thing in the world to me. As though it was a god which must be obeyed and given sacrifice to. That it was more important to me than breathing and that the only way to show my devotion was to make him cum.

I licked back down to his ass and then up to his balls again. This time I sucked them both into my warm mouth and sucked on them like two ripe plums. He squirmed as my tongue licked under his perineum and I could practically hear his load beginning to bubble up inside him.

"Your cock is gorgeous," I panted. "How did I get so lucky?"

"I think I'm the lucky one," he replied.

I planted kisses along his shaft and made it to his tip where I flicked my tongue over his frenulum. I licked it from side to side as though it was an elastic band. Finally, I could deny myself no longer and I sucked his glans between my salivating lips.

Immediately, he throbbed harder in my hand and pushed his hips upwards, hoping I'd take his full length down my throat, but that wasn't going to happen.

"Patience, sexy boy," I smiled, kissing his tip again. "I can get that load out of you without deep-throating you."

I tilted my head to the side and slid my wet lips up and down his length. Every time I got to his purple bell-end, I sucked it into my mouth and licked the sensitive ridge all the way around. As I spat him out, I dribbled spit onto his glans and watched in fascination as it ran down his long meaty shaft.

My fingers squeezed the base of his cock to force more blood into his erectile tissue, making his veins become more prominent. I then spread my saliva all over his cock and balls and started to slowly wank him off.

"Holy shit, where did you learn all of these techniques?" he gasped.

"I'm a trained whore. Pleasuring a cock is one of my specialties," I winked.

I shuffled further up the bed and rubbed my soft breasts against the inside of his thighs and the underside of his balls. He really liked the feel of my fleshy soft skin brushing against him and he pushed down towards me.

"You feel like two plump pillows squishing around my balls," he panted.

I stroked him up and down slowly with a tight grip, making his foreskin extend and withdraw. My lips stimulated his glans and kissed his shaft as I continued to worship his cock.

My panties were drenched by now and I pulsed my pelvic floor muscles to force more blood into my labia and clitoris. My genitals felt as though they were as pumped up as his cock and my clit was throbbing in my wet knickers. The butt-plug twitched with each pulse and I knew I'd need some stimulation pretty soon.

"I'm so fucking wet for you," I gasped. "I'm going to make you spunk in my mouth and then you're going to eat my pussy until you're hard enough to fuck me."

"I can fuck you now. Please... just sit on it," he begged.

"Uh uh. Not until you've fed me, but I can tease you a little more first."

I let go of his over-filled cock and watched it spring back and hit his belly with a loud wet slapping sound. I then wriggled out of my drenched underwear and straddled him.

"Yes, yes, that's it, stick it inside you," he pleaded with excitement.

I wasn't going to let him fuck me. I wanted his cum in my mouth first. He'd have to wait. I was kneeling above him with my glistening pussy a few inches above his shaft which was lying flat against his belly and twitching of its own accord. I slipped a hand between my legs and felt how wet I really was. My cunt felt slick and slippery as I spread myself open to expose my clit.

I then lowered myself down onto his shaft and rubbed my oily groove along it. The stimulation was instant for both of us as I ground my vulva onto his throbbing member.

"Just put it inside you, please," he moaned, reaching up and playing with my tits.

I just smiled and closed my eyes as I slid along his fat sausage, coating him in my love honey. After a couple of minutes, I climbed off of him and resumed my original position.

"Oops, I seem to have leaked all over your cock," I smiled with a dirty grin. "I better clean it up."

I gave him a look of pure lust, staring deep into his very soul as I licked his shaft up and down.

Pre-cum was leaking from his tip and it tasted wonderful mixed with my own sexual essence.

"Mmmmm, we make a good love potion," I drooled. "So tangy."

"Oh god... oh fuck... I can't take much more," he said.

I immediately stopped touching him and watched his cock twitch and pulse as though he was ejaculating. Nothing shot from his tip, but I knew it had been a close call. It was time to put him out of his misery. I'd been teasing and edging him for nearly twenty minutes and I knew he needed to cum. To continue my assault would just be cruel.

"Ooooh, that was a close one. You nearly came, you dirty boy," I said in a soothing voice that mothers use when they're telling their children off. "Do you want to spunk?"

"Please... I'll do anything... just let me fuck you."

He could easily have rolled me over, pinned me down and fucked me, but that wasn't his style. He knew it was a game and that he'd be doing just the same thing to me when I finally got him off. Although a good raping was exactly what I needed, he wouldn't have lasted long enough to make it worth my while. It was time to finish him off.

I pushed my breasts against his balls again and gently lifted his cock with my hand. I held him upright and sucked his tip just once. This was going to be all about my tongue on his frenulum.

"Cum for me Tony. I've worked so hard for my reward. Please cum in my slutty little mouth," I cooed.

My eyes locked onto his as I licked his banjo-string in neat little circles at a steady pace. His ball sack tightened and I kept on licking as I squeezed the base of his cock.

Lick-lick. Squeeze-squeeze.

The only stimulation he was getting was from my tongue on an area of his body the size of a woman's clit.

"Fuck... don't stop... I'm going to cum..." he spluttered.

His hands gripped the bed sheets, grabbing fistfuls of duvet.

Lick-lick. Lick-lick. Lick-lick.

Saliva dribbled from my lips and pre-cum oozed from his pee-hole giving us all the lubrication we needed.

"Right there... shit... oh my god... don't stop... don't you dare stop..."

There was no way I was going to stop. I wanted my prize from deep within his balls as though my life depended on it.

Lick-lick. Lick-lick. Lick-lick.

"FFUUCCCKKKK."

He came.

He came a lot.

Twitch-twitch. Spurt-spurt.

The first squirt was watery and runny as the pre-cum in his shaft was expelled. It shot out like a burst water pipe and went straight up my nose like a nasal spray. The shock made me squeak, but I soon recovered and wrapped my lips over his glans, eagerly awaiting the rest of his load.

He didn't disappoint.

The next squirt of cum was still watery, but the taste of his seed was divine. I loved cum; I loved everything about it. The texture, the taste, the consistency and the fact that it was my expertise that had produced it.

His veiny cock erupted with cream which was much thicker and headier than the first two jets. Warm porridge filled my mouth, hitting the back of my throat and coating my tongue in hot spunk.

I literally moaned out loud as I enjoyed the mouthful he'd given me. I must have sounded like a child enjoying ice cream for the first time, as I milked his cock into my mouth.

"Uh... uh... oh... Becca... fuck," he gasped, almost sounding in pain.

The spurts continued with diminishing force until his balls were utterly drained. I kept my lips clamped over his helmet until he was completely empty, forcing the last of it up his shaft with my fingers and licking it from his tip.

I showed him my sperm filled mouth and swished it around on my tongue for show.

"Jesus, Becca. I think you sucked me dry," he panted. "I've never been sucked off like that before."

He rose up on his elbows to get a better view of the whore between his legs with a mouthful of fresh spunk.

I closed my lips, closed my eyes and swallowed the whole load in one big gulp. The sound of it going down my throat was very audible and only added to the eroticism I'd created.

"Mmmmmm, fucking delicious," I gasped, opening my eyes and my mouth to prove I'd swallowed it all.

"You are one dirty, horny, sexy bitch," he whispered.

A lot of guys don't like to even kiss a girl after she's swallowed their cum, but Tony wasn't phased. He moved lower, cupped my chin and kissed me on the lips. It made me feel so loved and wanted that I just melted at his touch.

"Now it's your turn," he whispered.

He rolled me onto my back and gently pushed my knees up so that they were bent and spread open. His face immediately went down to my pussy which I knew must have looked so inviting, that even a celibate monk wouldn't be able to resist it.

I was wet.

I was really fucking wet.

Licking and swallowing a huge load of cum from Tony had taken its toll on me. I was already on the edge of climax before he'd even started eating me out. The taste of cum had that effect on me and I knew it wouldn't take long for him to get me off.

I heard a wet squelch as he sucked my long dark lips into his mouth and pushed his tongue gently into my vaginal canal. As he broke the seal, I felt a gush of cunt juice pour out of me like a river and soak his face.

"Mmmmmppffffff, yes... oh fuck, you taste so fucking good," he slurped.

"Oh my god... eat me... lick that wet cunt," I gasped, reaching down and pulling his head into my crotch. "Sucking cock always makes me so fucking wet."

As my essence gushed out of me, he used his whole face to rub all over my quim. His nose nuzzled my clit, his lips and tongue engulfed my protruding vulva and his chin ground into my opening. My clit felt like it was at least half an inch long as he sucked on it, making me squirm and writhe on the bed.

"Shit... suck my clit... you dirty, dirty boy. Make me fucking cum," I panted.

He could have teased me and edged me closer to orgasm, but he knew I needed the release as much as he had. He continued his fine work, stimulating everything from my perineum to my pubic bone with his whole face. He even pulled at my butt-plug with his fingers to give my anus a little pleasure.

I was practically riding his face, almost suffocating him as my orgasm built to an unfathomable level. It felt like a water balloon being rapidly filled and unable to cope with the pressure building up inside it.

"Yes... yes... oh fuck... make me cum baby... make me fucking cum..."

Slurp, lick, kiss, rub.

I couldn't hold back any longer and I pulled his head in harder as his lips pursed and entered my fuck hole. As he sucked my love honey direct from the source, I exploded into a rainbow-colored orgasm that made my whole body shake uncontrollably.

"YYYEEESSSSSSS... FFUUCCCCKKK," I squealed like a pig.

Gush, twitch, squirt.

I convulsed on the bed as though I was having a fit and squirted my clear female ejaculate all over his face. He was loving every second of my climax as much as I was. I knew how it felt to make a girl squirt so I knew what he was going through.

My back arched and my legs spread wider as I screamed like a woman possessed. The water balloon inside me popped and flooded down onto Tony, soaking the bed sheets.

"Fuck... yes... oh... oh... oh fuck, Tony... yes," I squeaked.

My pussy contracted and spasmed making me feel exhausted as I came over and over with reduced power with each convulsion. Finally, I couldn't take any more and I pushed his head from between my thighs, closing my legs and rolling onto my side. I curled up into the fetal position as I rode the euphoric after-shocks like a surfer on the crest of a wave.

Tony shuffled up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I shivered at his touch due to my over sensitivity, but it felt delightful to have him holding me after such an amazing orgasm. I felt warm and safe and contented, as though nothing could harm me.

"You were amazing," he whispered behind my ear. "You truly are a sexual goddess."

He kissed my neck, making me scrunch up and go shy.

"Jesus, that was intense. You made me cum so fucking hard," I replied, still panting to get my breath back.

"Yes. It didn't go unnoticed," he giggled. "I thought I was drowning at one point."

He pulled himself in closer and I felt his cock push into my back. He was hard again already and I was sure he wanted me to know.

"Looks like it turned you on, making me cum," I sighed, a blissful sigh.

"Of course it did. You always look so sexy when you squirt like that."

"Mmmmhmmm," was all I could muster.

He stroked his fingertips down my arm and onto my hip. We must have looked like newlyweds, loving each other on the bed. He kissed my shoulder and then my cheek, moving his hand lower and brushing it over my ass.

"Mmmmm, that's nice," I murmured, feeling sleepy and satisfied.

His hand kept going and I just let him get on with it. I knew he wasn't done with me yet. I wondered which hole he was going for, but then his hand showed his intentions. I felt him grip the jeweled-end of the plug and he twisted it gently in my ass.

"Do you want to fuck me again?" I asked in a sleepy voice.

"I want to fuck you all night long, Becca. You know I can never get enough of you."

"My body is yours. Do whatever you like to me."

I rolled my head sideways and looked up at him. He smiled down at me lovingly and kissed me on the lips. As our lips met, he gently pulled the plug out of my ass making me gasp with pleasure. It had been inside me for hours and the sudden relief of having it removed felt exquisite.

It was short lived however, as I felt the head of his cock nudging against my starfish.

"Get it wet first," I said. "Stick it in my pussy before you go for my ass."

He repositioned his glans and slipped into my pussy with ease. Cunt juice was still leaking out of me like a tap and he soon had it smeared all over his cock before spreading it all over my asshole with his fingers.

"That's better. Now you can fuck my ass," I said closing my eyes and waiting for the burning hot sensation of anal penetration.

His tip pushed against my puckered hole and I relaxed and pushed back towards him. He penetrated me slowly and we both let out a long moan of pleasure in unison.

"Oooohhh, fuck. You dirty cunt," I purred.

"Ssshhhh, you know you love it in the ass."

He was right. I loved being anally violated. There's just something so dirty about allowing a man inside such a taboo place. He kept sliding into my dirtiest of holes until his balls met my pussy lips. The whole area between my legs was slippery like baby oil and I loved the feeling of being so wet, coupled with his loving embrace and his huge cock in my ass.

"Holy shit, you are so tight," he groaned. "This feels so wrong."

I'd had pretty much introduced Tony to the joys of anal sex last time we'd met. He'd said he wasn't into it until he tried it with me. Making anal enjoyable is all about relaxing so that it's not painful for either party.

"I know you love it nice and tight," I whispered. "Fuck me slowly."

He was tender and loving and we kissed as he started to fuck my ass. We'd had all the passion earlier in the day and we'd just had some mind blowing oral. This was all about gentle lovemaking now, even though he was in my anus.

As he started to slide in and out slowly, I moved my hand between my legs and started to finger my pussy and play with my clit. I was still super sensitive from my previous orgasm and I knew I was in for a slow burner this time.