All Comments on 'Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 05'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Lic2pleaseLic2pleasealmost 3 years ago

I'm sure we are all a bit wetter and hornier now......I'm hungry for some of those juicy lips, and I'm going to try that technique. YUMMY!!!

YES! Becca is best!

tkarddetkarddealmost 3 years ago

I could not agree more! Becca is one hot agent and certainly knows her way around a sexy body! Superbly written as always and I love how you always slip the connections through to keep the plot broad but still focused. You are by far my favorite author and Becca my number one heroine and fantasy girl! Thank you for sharing your talents, you always make my day.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Becca journeys: Intriguing, great sex, humorous, great sex, well paced, great sex, real supporting characters, great sex ... .

DionysusKDionysusK9 months ago

Oh Becca! I could try and say something eloquent to praise your writing, but no... this chapter and the lesbian queef game scene was so incredibly hot that I felt my cum hit my chin, nose, forehead and phone screen before I knew I was about to shoot.

Splosh. Sploot. Splat.

I'm exhausted, but I am still hard. So I have to read this again. Your mission is accomplished!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...