Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 05

Story Info
Becca has fun with Stephanie, but makes a shocking discovery.
17.3k words
4.82
14.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,623 Followers

Authors note: - This is a follow on to the previous episodes of Becca XXX Dangerous Cargo. Please read them before reading this or you will not understand the plot or characters.

Becca XXX. Dangerous Cargo. Ch 05

I finally made it back to my flat after what had seemed like an endless journey. I had just found out that Natalie had found the same set of numbers while she was on assignment in Nottingham. All I wanted to do was call Lexa and find out what Natalie was working on, but I had had to take two buses home which had taken over an hour. The bus wasn't private enough to call Lexa so I had to wait impatiently to find out what was going on.

I was already dialling her number as I unlocked my door and entered my flat. As it rang, I retrieved my Makarov from its hiding place and then I went to the fridge.

"Lexa," she snapped down the phone as she answered.

"Hi, it's me. What's going on? What have you found out about the numbers?" I said excitably.

I got a bottle of white wine from the fridge and searched for a glass.

"It's been a bit of a revelation to be honest, Becca. We were beginning to think that Tony's numbers were a red herring, but now that Nat's found the same sequence, that can't be the case."

"I know, this is so exciting. You said that she found them in Nottingham. What was she doing there?" I asked.

"She's on a rather sensitive case, but it's definitely the same numbers. Check your email, I've sent you a photo of what she's found."

"Wait one," I said, grabbing my iPad from my bag and opening my emails.

As I searched through them Lexa continued.

"We still have no idea what the numbers mean, but we're going to treat them with a bit more urgency now that one of our own team has found them."

"I should hope so too," I said, scrolling to her email and opening it.

It had a couple of images attached which looked like they had been snapped on a smart phone. The first picture showed a Chinese takeaway menu which was stuck to a dirty looking fridge by a magnet. The next picture was a close up of the menu which had the same numbers written on it in black ink. The hand writing was easily legible, but it looked like it had been scribbled down in a hurry.

"Holy fuck," I gasped. "What the hell is going on here? This can't be a coincidence."

"I know. It's the same numbers, but in a different city."

I opened another email which tony had sent me on Sunday and found the picture of his betting slip with the numbers written on it. I flicked between his sequence and Natalie's to make sure they were the same.

"They're definitely the same, but the format is different," I stated. "Tony's numbers have minus signs or hyphens between each set, but Natalie's have a back slash."

"Yes, we noticed it too, which probably means it's not an equation. The separators are merely there to link the numbers together. Whoever wrote them down has just used their own personal preference. At least that's what we think."

Tony's first line said '1-25' whereas Natalie's said '1/25'. That was the only difference.

"Maybe it's a Chinese takeaway order," I said. "It is written on the back of the menu after all. Maybe they were just ordering one number twenty-five from the menu and so on and so forth."

"No, we looked into that, but it doesn't make any sense. For a start the same number repeats itself further down. You wouldn't order one number twenty-five and then on the next line order another four of them."

I glanced at the list of numbers and I had to agree with her. The next line down was '4/25' which isn't how someone would order a Chinese.

"Besides, if they were menu items, why would they also be written on a betting slip which was found fifty miles away in another city?" she continued.

"Yes, I agree, but any normal person would think the numbers were associated with what they were written on."

"How do you mean?"

"Tony's numbers were found on a betting slip. Anyone who found them would just think they were betting odds. Natalie's numbers were found on a Chinese menu so people would assume they were a takeaway order," I explained.

"So, they're hiding them in plain sight?" said Lexa, as the penny dropped.

"Exactly. They must be too important to try and memorise and too risky to be communicated via email or text message for fear of them being intercepted."

"You might be right, but that would mean their method of communication is very old-school. Only professional criminals, spies and terrorists use techniques like that."

"No shit. You do know what Tony's working on, don't you?" I stated. "A bomb threat from a terror cell."

"Yes, Becca. We're fully aware of that. I've been in contact with the Grey Ghosts intel team and we are in the loop with their mission. This is a very fluid situation and we are reacting to things as they happen."

"So, what's Natalie working on?" I asked again.

"I can't say at this point. It's too sensitive."

"For fucks sake, Lexa. It was me who brought you this information in the first place. Just tell me."

"I can't have you getting involved in Natalie's assignment. You've got enough to sort out on your own and I don't want you getting distracted," she said sternly. "How are things going with Brian?"

"Fuck Brian. He's just a wannabe gangster. I want to be involved in Nat's assignment. You know we work well together."

"What you're doing is just as important, Becca. Now, give me an update," she ordered.

My frustrations were getting the better of me as usual. Although my mission was exciting, it sounded like Natalie's and Tony's missions were somehow linked. It should have been me helping them out. I was in love with both of them after all. The thought of taking on a bomb-making terror cell with Nat and Tony made my nipples hard and my panties damp.

"You've already got the update. His car is tracked and his phone his tapped. He's as good as ours. What do I need to do to get involved in Nat and Tony's mission?"

She ignored my protests and carried on with my own assignment details.

"Are you any closer to gaining his trust or finding his contact for the MP7's?"

I had to concede for now. I needed to stay professional and focused, despite my feelings.

"They've done a background check on me as we expected and they've discovered my criminal record. Don't worry though, I managed to persuade them not to sack me," I giggled.

"I bet you did, you dirty slut. What did you offer them this time?"

"They took it in turns with all three of my holes," I replied. "I had my ass filled with Brian's load and Simon squirted his spunk all over me."

"Well, at least you got some cock," she laughed.

"Yeah, it was rather pleasurable. After they'd done with me, Simon left the room and Brian quizzed me about my criminal record. He's taking the bait for sure. He made sure Simon was out of the room before he started questioning me."

"So, does he think that you still have criminal tendencies?"

"Definitely. The cover story is working a treat. I've also laid it on thick that I'm desperate for money and guess what? He's offered me two-hundred quid for a night's work this Saturday."

"Shit, well done. That's great work Becca. Have you any idea what the work will entail?"

"He wouldn't say. He told me he had to talk to some friends and that he'd give me more information later this week. He also said it wasn't completely legal so hopefully he'll let me in on his little secret," I said.

"You said that Simon left the room before Brian offered you this extra work?"

"Yes. Brian told me not to tell anyone about it."

"That means Simon can't be involved in it then, surely? Otherwise, he'd have let him stay."

"That's what I thought too, but I still think the pair of them are up to something outside of work. It might not be anything to do with drugs or weapons, but they've definitely met up. Did Tristan find anything on social media?"

"No, Simon only has one account and it doesn't appear to be linked to Brian's. Tristan is still looking into it."

"Ok. What about The Generals? Do you think they're involved in the gun running? You said you had a couple of possibles on the list," I asked.

"Again, we're still looking into it."

"Maybe they're also involved in what Natalie's working on. Have you any leads on them?" I fished for more information about her case.

"It's possible, but again, we're still looking into it."

"For fucks sake! Tell the intel team to stop drinking tea and eating biscuits and get a fucking move on," I said, sounding exasperated. "There'll be more deaths on the streets and a terror attack in Birmingham by the time they figure things out."

"Becca, wind your neck in. It's not easy trawling through intel. Like I said, these are very fluid missions with new information coming in all the time. They have vehicles to track, messages to read, phone conversations to listen to, not to mention cctv footage. They are trying to build up a pattern of movements or find key locations. They might say that you need to get your finger out of your ass and give them more information," she chastised me.

"Actually, my finger was in my ass earlier," I laughed. "I was lubing myself up for an ass raping from a murderer. Tell the intel people that we can swap roles at any time."

We both went quiet for a moment as we calmed down. I knew I was acting like a petulant child and Lexa knew I was impatient to get results. At least it showed that I was passionate about the job if nothing else.

"Is there any news on the murder of John Patterson, the member of the Mancs who was gunned down last night?" I asked changing the subject. "Is there any evidence to put Brian at the scene?"

"Not yet, but the ballistics report shows that the bullets used were the same calibre as before. It looks like it was another drive-by shooting using an MP7."

"Then it must have been either Brian, or one of his gang following his orders."

"I agree, but until there's more evidence, we can't arrest him. Besides, even if we did arrest him, I doubt he'll give up his source. It would be too risky for him and he'd probably end up in the morgue lying next to the guy he gunned down."

She was right. The only way to get to the weapons supplier was by carrying on with my mission. I needed access from the inside of his criminal network.

I glanced at the clock on the wall and realised I needed to start getting ready for my girls' night out with Janice and Stephanie.

"Please keep me posted about the numbers. I know you don't want me involved with the case, but I'd like to be kept in the loop," I said politely.

"I'll do what I can," she said. "Is there anything else to report?"

"No, I need to get going. I have a date tonight," I replied.

There was a brief pause as Lexa took in what I'd said.

"Oh... a date... who is he?" she asked, sounding a little put out.

"A girl from work. Her name's Stephanie."

"Oh... is she part of the assignment?"

"No... we work together. There's me, Stephanie and Janice. Janice has just found out that her husband is gay and that he's been fucking another man, so we're going to try and cheer her up."

"Is she a lesbian too?"

"Janice? God no, quite the opposite in fact. Stephanie is definitely up for a little pussy on pussy though," I giggled.

"You don't have to fuck everyone you meet you know, Becca," Lexa didn't sound very happy with me.

"Awwww, you're not getting jealous, are you?" I cooed.

"I don't get jealous, Becca. You know that. It's just that this might be all fun and games to you, but you'll be leaving her once the mission is over. If this Stephanie girl likes you, you might break her heart."

I hadn't really thought of it like that. She was a really nice person, not just in the looks and body department but also her personality. She was fun to be with and the last thing I wanted to do was hurt her once the assignment was over.

"I think she just wants to fool around a bit. She told me that she's between girlfriends at the moment and she's been flirting heavily with me ever since we met. She's really nice and she's got a gorgeous body and a meaty pussy," I replied.

"What? How do you know that?"

"I watched her having a pee at work."

"Oh my god. You lucky bitch. I bet you got wet, didn't you?"

Lexa had a bit of a fetish for watching me pee. She always got really turned on watching me sitting on the toilet and I could see the attraction.

"I was soaked by the time I left the bathroom," I laughed. "I can see why you like to watch. It's perverted and voyeuristic, isn't it?"

"Very. You know how much I love a bit of pee play. I'm just saying be careful. Fucking people is second nature to you and it doesn't matter if you give your target the run around. Just try and avoid any collateral damage."

"She'll be fine once she gets a taste of me," I tittered. "I better go. I need to get washed and put some slutty underwear on."

"Have fun and be careful. Remember, I love you."

"I love you more," I replied.

We both hung up the phone at the same time.

I swigged down my glass of wine in one hit with my mind full of new information. I felt guilty on two parts. Firstly, I was more interested in someone else's assignment than I was my own and it was probably because of who was involved. It looked as though Natalie was going to team up with Tony's Grey Ghosts and that made me green with envy. Tony had reached out to me for help and I felt like I was being left on the sidelines.

Secondly, Lexa was right about me leading Stephanie into a sexual frenzy of lesbian love. I barely knew the girl and the last thing I wanted to do was lead her on, only to leave her in the lurch as I disappeared like an apparition, once the mission was over.

I stared into thin air for a few moments as I weighed up my options. Finally, I thought 'Fuck it. Que Sera Sera.' Fate seemed to be taking over on this assignment so who was I to question some divine intervention. I had a job to do and right now that job was to cheer up Janice. If I got to fuck Steph in the process, that would be a bonus.

I snapped out of my mental trance, stripped my dress off and walked into the bathroom. I tried to put Tony and Nat out of my mind while I washed the day's filth from my body. If I could close down Brian and his gang of drug-dealing, gun-toting assholes, maybe I'd get time to help out Nat and Tony.

As I dried off, I breathed long, slow deep breaths. It still amazed me that the same breathing techniques were used in martial arts as they are in yoga. One healed, the other killed. It was Yin and Yang in its rawest form.

As I tried to clear my mind of all the stuff going around in it, I dropped my towel onto the bathroom floor and laid it out like a prayer mat. I then lay naked on my back on top of the towel and parted my legs slightly, closing my eyes. My arms were by my sides but pushed away from my body, with my shoulders rolled back so that my palms faced up to the ceiling. This yogic position was known as Savasana or 'corpse pose'.

Savasana is the practice of relaxing the whole body, one muscle at a time and one thought at a time. More importantly it relaxes and clears the mind into a state of meditation. Yoga was all about relaxing the mind and body after a hard workout. This was the healing side of things -- the Yang.

The opposite was known as Mokuso in karate - the Yin. The same clearing of the mind was used, but for different reasons. With a clear mind one could enter a meditative state enabling you to fight freely and without fear. At least that's what my karate instructor had told me.

Right now, I felt overloaded with information and I needed to clear my mind of conscious thoughts and get myself focused on the here and now. It was all accomplished with the simplicity of breath. I breathed in slowly, filling my belly first, then my lower ribs and then my upper chest. I then exhaled in reverse - chest, ribs and finally my belly, pushing my navel towards my spine. I concentrated on nothing, but my breath.

In.

Tony's numbers flashed into my head, but I acknowledged them and then let them drift away with my out breath.

Out.

In.

I thought of Natalie and Tony together, but I let that go too.

Out.

I repeated the process for about ten minutes. Each time a thought came into my mind I just let it dissolve without passing judgment on it. With each out breath I became more relaxed and my mind cleared. I started to feel calmer as I lay naked on my bathroom floor and after a few final breaths, I opened my eyes and rose up slowly.

As I got to my feet, I caught sight of my gorgeous body in the full-length mirror. The mirror was faded and flaking at the corners giving me a sinister appearance in the badly lit room.

I looked at myself as if I was watching someone else. Being attracted to women had had a weird effect on me over the years. I loved the way my female form looked in the mirror. I was tanned, toned and perfectly proportioned. My dark wet hair hung in long bunched strands over my shoulders. Even with no makeup on, my facial features were somehow enhanced. My big brown sultry eyes, my plump lips and chiselled jawline made me look like a super model.

My muscular shoulders and horizontal clavicle were like a picture frame above my pert breasts. I stared at my dark erect nipples and continued to scan my body, dropping my gaze lower. I didn't have a six pack, but my belly was taught with two vertical ridges forming a line of sight down to my shaven vagina.

I parted my legs slightly and admired my hanging labia - dark brown and meaty like thinly cut beef. My body outline thinned as I looked lower, down my hard thighs to my thin calves and dainty feet.

In my own eyes, I was the perfect figure of a woman. Hard and tight in all the right places and also soft and feminine where it counted. It was no wonder Lexa had hired me. Once I turned on the charm, no man could resist me -- or woman for that matter if they were that way inclined.

Stephanie was that way inclined. I wanted to fuck her before the night was up, but it needed to be right. Lexa's warning had spoken volumes to me and I was going to have to play it safe. I was going to have to work with Steph for the next few weeks and I didn't want things to be awkward between us. I didn't want to lose her friendship, but for now she was fair game and I was going to pull out all the stops to fuck her.

Whilst I was being tag teamed by Brian and Simon, Janice and Steph had decided to change the girls' night out to a girls' night in. We were going to meet at Janice's house for a pizza and drinks to cheer her up. At least that meant that I didn't have to dress up too much.

I moved into the bedroom and dried my hair before sorting my clothes out. I selected a pair of denim jeans and an off -the-shoulder thick jumper. I had no doubt that we'd be slobbing out and eating chocolate while Janice told us all about her cheating husband, so being comfortable was my main priority.

I didn't bother with a bra, but I did slip on a tiny yellow cotton G-string. I tucked my pussy lips inside the tiny garment already feeling horny at seeing Steph outside of work. I then put on a small amount of make-up to enhance my eyes and finally I got dressed. After a quick check in the mirror, I was ready to go so I went back into the living room to check on my taxi.

I drank another glass of wine as I got my phone out and opened the Uber app. The screen told me that my ride was five minutes away so I put my boots and mountaineering jacket on, picked up my bag and went down to meet the taxi.

It was dark and cold outside as I walked across the courtyard in the shadow of the four tower blocks. My phone pinged in my pocket as the taxi arrived and I jumped straight in. He already knew where I was going from the booking so I just sat back and gazed out of the window.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,623 Followers