All Comments on 'Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 06'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Lic2pleaseLic2pleasealmost 3 years ago

What a bad ass Becca is!!!! Makin us horny, then getting on the edge our seats; now she contemplates her lot in life as a privateer black ops super woman…. MY DREAM WOMAN!

Kiss Kiss Lic Lic 🎶👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🎶👍🏻🎶

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Like all of Becca’s adventures, Dangerous Cargo “keeps on giving” - suspense, outrageous sex, humor, perfect blend of background detail and well paced dialogue, and then more suspense. Wish I could give more than 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is such a fun series. :D

I do think though that Becca deserves better than Lexa, who gets snappish with her and now, seems to be keeping her out of the loop of important details. I'd like to see Becca end up with Nat or Tony (or, better, Nat AND Tony). Anyway, keep them coming! You'll keep us coming too ;)

tkarddetkarddealmost 3 years ago

Becca is indeed a badass! And sexy as hell! What a dangerous combination! I love how she views her friends/lovers when she rolls everything over in her mind. And I also love how much effort you put into your research and material to make your stories the works of art that they are! You are truly a gifted author and are able to pull your readers into the story. I am trying to pace myself so I can enjoy them longer but I will just have to reread as I go. Thank you for sharing your gift, you are my favorite!

Xxx

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

Haven't read you in a while, but glad I have caught up with you again. I shall carry on reading this to the end then go back to the tales I have missed. Your mention of Tony on the boat reminded me of the deep feelings these two characters have for each other . Way you link these stories together is quite special so I shall look forward to getting to know these characters again. Well done Becks,( I have a niece called Becks she's quite super too ). And so on to chapter. 07. 00 ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...