Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then thought back to the numbers which I'd memorised and I picked the first set.

1-25 was where the M1 met the M25, north of London. It was a major road junction and was always congested with traffic just from the sheer volume of vehicles which used it. I picked the next set; 4-25 and saw the junction between the M4 and M25. It was another busy area and another major junction carrying traffic west of London. In fact, as I went through each set of numbers and matched them to road junctions, I suddenly realised that they were all major route intersection points. The horrifying reality of the terror attack started to dawn on me.

There were ten sets of numbers pointing to ten locations on the motorway network. Tony had intel that ten bombs had been manufactured. If a bomb was detonated at each site, the effect on the infrastructure of the country would be catastrophic. Hitting just one junction would cause a problem, but hitting all ten at the same time would send the country into turmoil.

Without the use of the motorways, traffic would have to be re-directed through minor roads which simply wouldn't cope with the volume of traffic. The country would be gridlocked in a matter of hours. With the road network blocked with traffic, supplies to shops, hospitals, industry and pretty much everything would cease overnight.

The shock engulfed me.

"Stop the car," I blurted out.

"What?"

"Stop the fucking car. I need to get out. I'll walk the rest of the way."

Ryan could tell by my tone that I wasn't messing about. We were a couple of blocks from the Cedars Estate, but I needed to talk to Lexa right away. This couldn't wait.

The car pulled up at the curb and Ryan turned to me.

"Are you alright? You look like you've seen a ghost," he said.

"I'm fine. I just need some air. I think the adrenaline's wearing off."

I unclipped my seatbelt and opened the door. The cold damp air flooded in, but I didn't care. Lexa needed to know about this right away.

"We're nearly there," he replied. "You'll get soaked."

I threw his map book onto the back seat and got out of the car.

"I've been soaked most of the night," I winked. "Thanks for the lift and let me know about the next shipment."

I closed the door before he could reply and I started walking towards my estate. He waited for a couple of seconds, probably wondering what the hell had just happened. I then heard him pull off and drive down the deserted street before disappearing from view.

I immediately got my phone out and sought shelter under a bridge.

Lexa answered on the third ring like always.

"Lexa," she said.

"It's me, Becca," I replied in a manic voice.

"Are you o....."

"Listen... they're road junctions... major motorway junctions... they're the targets."

"Becca, slow down. What are you talking about?"

"The numbers relate to motorway intersections. 6-56 is the junction between the M6 and the M56. They all match up. Shaw's team are going to bring the country to its knees by hitting the road network," I explained, trying to get my words out as quickly as I could.

There was a slight pause as I heard her tapping away at a keyboard. I imagined her looking at google maps to see if I was right.

"Oh my fucking god," she gasped. "Of course they are. Why didn't we see this earlier?"

"We were making it too complicated. We should have been looking at simple patterns rather than grid references or secret codes. That's why we all thought we knew what the numbers meant. We drive along those roads every day without even thinking about it."

"Our fucking intel team should have spotted this," she spat. "Useless fuckers."

"I've been telling you that for months," I laughed.

"Where are you?"

"Not far from my flat," I said. "Ryan's just left with a boot full of weapons."

"What? I thought you took them off of him and put them in The Mancs car?"

"I did, but that's nothing compared to what he's got left in the boot. There's at least another twenty MP7's in there, plus what looked like a couple of rocket launchers."

"Jesus Christ," she gasped. "Are you serious?"

"Deadly serious. We need to meet up so I can brief you properly."

"I can be with you in thirty minutes," she replied. "I'll meet you at your flat."

"Ok. Be quick, I think my heads about to explode," I laughed.

"I'm leaving now. I'll brief Ethan and the rest of the team on the way."

The line went dead.

****

Back at my flat, I had a quick shower to remove the filth from my body. I'd felt seedy and grimy after the orgy and I smelt of piss from wetting myself in front of Ryan. None of that usually bothered me, but I didn't think Lexa would appreciate it. I'd even taken the extra few minutes to wash the inside of my pussy. I'd used the shower to remove the copious amount of semen that was still dripping out of me.

Lexa knocked on my door as soon as I'd slipped on my yoga pants and T-shirt. It was perfect timing.

I checked the spy-hole in the door before opening up and letting her in. We hugged for what seemed like hours and I loved the way her hair smelled as I buried my face into her neck.

"You are fucking amazing, Becca," she purred. "The team's gone into a frenzy after what you've discovered tonight."

"I'm just doing my job," I snuffled.

"This is above and beyond a night's work. You've been fucked senseless at an orgy, you've seduced a gun runner, shot dead two gangsters and figured out what the numbers mean."

"I've also planted a tracker on the weapons and Ryan's car, tracked his phone and found out where he's getting the weapons from," I laughed.

We kissed and then parted as we walked to the kitchen. It wasn't along walk; just a few steps.

"Outstanding work. Out-fucking-standing," she replied.

I poured us some wine as I explained everything that had happened. Lexa had her phone on speaker as our conversation was relayed back to the Facility for the rest of the team to hear. It was easier than relaying it all back later, but it also meant that I had to behave myself. I couldn't be naughty which was frustrating because all I wanted to do was rip Lexa's clothes off and fuck the life out of her.

"So, Hamilton's involved in the gun-running," stated Ethan. "He must be involved in the terror plot too. We're looking into his shipping company right now."

"The bigger problem is Ryan and Shaw," I pointed out. "We have to stop Ryan before he supplies the weapons."

"Why does he even need the weapons?" questioned Lexa. "They seem a bit superfluous to me. All they need to do is plant the bombs at the motorway junctions and walk away. They don't need to shoot anyone."

She had a point. Something still wasn't right about any of this.

"Well, they've gone to a lot of trouble to get them," I said. "Maybe we're missing something, but either way I think we need to stop this now. Don't you think we should bring Ryan in and arrest Shaw before it's too late?"

Ethan paused for a second on the end of the phone. He was trying to think quickly, but it didn't seem natural.

"No. We let it play out," he replied sternly.

"What? You've got to be fucking kidding, right?" I snapped. "Have you just listened to a word I've said?"

"There're bigger things at stake here."

"What can be bigger than some assholes trying to cripple our country?" I spat. "Are you taking this seriously?"

"Of course, but you're over reacting here, Becca. We have Natalie tracking Shaw. She's under orders to execute him if she needs to. The Grey Ghosts are tracking the bomb makers. Everything is in hand. If this gives us a chance to bring down a key member of The Generals, we need to let that happen. Pulling people in early means we lose that opportunity."

I looked a Lexa for support. She made a sympathetic gesture at me, but she seemed to agree with Ethan.

"You're still very new to all this," said Ethan. "Your work has been exemplary, but you need to calm down. Now isn't the time to rush in and lose it all."

I stayed quiet for fear of saying something I might regret. Once again, my anger was taking over with Ethan and I was beginning to see why Tony didn't trust him. We had enough evidence on Shaw, Ryan, the bomb makers and The Hamilton group to make some significant progress, but Ethan was dragging his heels.

He was right about me being the new girl though. I was still new to all this so maybe I was missing the bigger picture as usual.

"Ok, what's the plan?" I asked, folding my arms in a defensive posture.

"We track Ryan and the weapons and see if he meets up with Shaw," he replied. "We don't know for certain that Ryan's selling them to Shaw."

"What does Nat say about it?" I asked. "Ryan says he's selling the weapons on Monday night. Can she confirm the meeting?"

"She's gone dark," said Lexa. "We haven't heard from her for a few days now."

My heart sank that something may have happened to her. Lexa sensed it too and placed her hand on my shoulder for comfort.

"She'll be fine," she said. "Don't worry about her. She can take care of herself."

"I hope you're right. What do you want me to do next?"

"Nothing for now. We're tracking Ryan's phone and his movements thanks to your ingenuity in planting the trackers. We'll know if he moves and we've put a surveillance team on him just in case," said Lexa. "You can relax for now."

"I'd like to carry on and help where I can," I replied. "I think my work at the accountancy firm is done. There's nothing else to be gained from going back there."

"I agree," said Ethan. "It's all about Ryan, Shaw and the bomb makers now."

"I think Becca should link up with Tony's team," winked Lexa. "They could do with extra eyes on the targets."

Ethan went quiet again before agreeing.

"Ok, but she still reports directly to you Lexa. We don't want to lose the chain of command on this one."

"Agreed. Keep us posted on any changes to Ryan's position."

"Yes boss," joked Ethan. "I sometimes wonder who's running the show here."

"I have the vagina," laughed Lexa. "That makes me the boss... if you want to fuck me again that is."

"Very funny. Stay in touch," he giggled. "Good night girls."

He hung up.

"Is he for real?" I asked, once I knew that he couldn't hear us. "What's he waiting for?"

"Being impatient will get you into a lot of trouble if you're not careful, Becca. Ethan's been doing this for a long time. He's the best there is at strategic decisions such as this one. He knows what he's doing," she replied.

"If you say so."

I walked over to the sofa taking the bottle of wine and my glass with me.

Lexa glanced around my shitty flat and had a quick peek into each room.

"Do you want a tour of Casa Becca?" I tittered. "It won't take very long."

"It's lovely," she said sarcastically. "It makes your penthouse suite look like a hovel."

She paused at the bedroom doorway as she nosed around.

"You put me here," I complained. "It's full of drug dealers, rapists and broken families."

"It sounds perfect for you," she laughed. "It's nice to see that your grab-bag is ready to go. I trained you well."

She was referring to my rucksack which had all my important items in it. It contained my laptop, iPad and anything else which related to the mission. It was always packed in case I needed to make a quick getaway. The Makarov and spare mags were still in my bag which was on the kitchen counter. The MP7 was still hidden at the back of my wardrobe in the army hold all, but there was only one of them in there.

I'd never told Lexa about the second MP7. Keeping the Makarov from my previous mission had saved my life on this one. It seemed only right for me to take the sub machine gun and spare magazines and hide them at my secret storage unit.

Storage units were used by people for all sorts of reasons, from moving home to people traveling the world. My reason was a little more unorthodox and the contents of my unit were highly illegal. The MP7 and spare ammunition were buried in a box which was full of junk. I'd been to a charity shop and bought some useless items to fill my unit with. It disguised the real purpose of renting it.

It was my plan B.

Tony had always told me to have a plan B in case all of this went wrong. At first, I couldn't see the point, but I'd begun to question what we were doing and who we were working for. For that reason, I had rented a unit under a false identity which I'd kept from a previous mission. It was under the name Rebecca Smith and I had all the documentation to go with it. The cash which I'd accumulated over the years was also stored there and totalled over one-hundred-thousand pounds. That was my escape fund.

If the Facility or the government turned on me, I would be able to grab the cash and weapons and make a run for it. It may have seemed over the top and like something from a spy film, but I trusted Tony more than I did Ethan. It was better to have a plan B and not need it, than the other way around.

For now though, I felt relaxed and happy to be spending time with Lexa. I still trusted her at least, but I wasn't sure if her loyalty lay with me or Ethan. I hoped I'd never have to find out.

"Living here, it's best to be able to leave at a moment's notice," I laughed. "You never know who's going to be knocking on my door."

"Like I said, I trained you well."

"In more ways than one. Now, if you've finished your tour of my castle, come and sit down."

She smiled and picked up her wine glass from the breakfast bar.

"There's an offer I can't refuse," she giggled. "I bet you're looking forward to working with Tony again, aren't you, you little whore."

"I don't know what you mean," I replied, giving her a dirty grin.

"Yeah right. Are you sure you'll be able to tear your lips away from your girlfriend now that your time at the accountancy firm is over?"

"I don't have a girlfriend at the accountancy firm," I pretended to look shocked.

"Stephanie? Isn't that her name? I know you two have been knuckles deep inside each other."

"That's true. Do you want to sniff my fingers?" I asked, holding two of them up to her nose.

"No thanks, you dirty bitch."

"She smells amazing. Her pussy was so wet and sweet and young," I teased her.

"I'm sure you'll be very happy together," she pretended to be upset with me.

"Awwwww, is little Lexa all jealous of sexy Steph from work?" I made a pouty face at her.

Lexa folded her arms and looked away in disgust. I placed my wine glass on the floor and shuffled up next to her, brushing her hair behind her ear.

"I still love you more," I whispered. "Your pussy smells and tastes much better than hers."

"You're just saying that to get in my knickers."

I quickly forced my hand up her black skirt and tugged at the leg band of her panties.

"What? These sexy sweaty knickers?" I purred, kissing her neck. "Of course I want to get into them."

She slapped my hand away, playing hard to get. She then pulled her skirt down over her thighs and clamped her legs shut.

"Awwww, what's wrong? Don't you want me to play with your tight wet cunt?"

She didn't reply, she just turned away from me.

"You know you like it when I lick your clit. I bet it's all hard and throbbing in your panties, isn't it? You're fucking gagging for it."

"No. I'm not."

"Yes, you are. I can practically smell your arousal from here. Come on, show me that wet gusset. Don't tease me."

I was taking on the role of a dominant lesbian seducing a reluctant older woman. She was obviously in a submissive mood and wanted me to force myself onto her. We'd done this role play before and she always came hard when I pinned her down and devoured her like a lioness eating an antelope.

"Don't be so dirty. I'm not wet," she snapped.

"Really? I am. I'm practically foaming at the gash for you. Don't worry, I'll be gentle."

She shied away as I stroked her cheek, but I pulled her back towards me by her chin. I could smell her wine-laced breath as I leaned in closer. We were almost kissing, but our lips were millimetres apart as though there was some sort of force-field preventing us from touching.

"I'm going to rip your dirty knickers off and eat that wet cunt of yours," I said in a stern voice.

She leant in the last few millimetres and planted her lips onto mine. They were warm and soft and she let out a tiny gasp of pleasure.

"Mmhhh."

My hand went around the back of her head and I held her in place as we mashed our lips together. She yielded like a virgin being kissed by a boy for the first time. I closed my eyes and felt the warmth of her skin against mine.

"See, you're always my number one, no matter how many people I fuck," I murmured.

"If you say so," she replied, still pretending to be unwilling.

I broke away and stared into her gorgeous eyes. They were big and cat-like and full of experience. She was wearing her white shirt and black skirt like she always did for work, but she wasn't going to have either item on for much longer. I pushed up off of the sofa and straddled her thighs. At the same time, I tugged my baggy T-shirt over my head and threw it on the floor behind me.

"Have you missed my two best friends," I said in a breathy voice, lifting my naked breasts and letting them drop back to their natural perky position.

"Maybe... but has she been playing with them," she said the word 'she' with venom.

"A little... but why don't you just suck them and stop complaining about her."

She just sat there defiantly and refused to move.

"Fucking suck them," I ordered, holding my left tit and forcing it towards her mouth.

She clamped her lips shut, but I was having none of it. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back hard. Her jaw dropped open from the force of my violent action and I stuffed my nipple into her mouth.

"I said, fucking suck them. You know you love it, you dirty slut."

Her warm lips puckered like a hungry baby and her tongue flicked over my sensitive areola. She was still playing the submissive part, but at least sexual contact had finally been made.

"Mmmm, that's it, you dirty girl. Suck those titties."

I moved away and then bumped the side of her face with my other breast, encouraging her to suck on it. She gladly opened wide and engulfed as much of my boob as she could fit into her mouth.

"That's it. Good girl. I knew you'd come around to my way of thinking," I cooed.

After a minute or so of her feeding on my orbs, I yanked her head back again and leaned down to kiss her. This time my tongue forced its way into her mouth as I continued to pull her hair until she slipped sideways and lay on her back on the sofa.

Kiss-kiss. Lick-slurp.

We became more passionate as I lay on top of her with my knee forcing its way between her legs. I soon had my thigh rubbing against her underwear, trying to stimulate her pussy through the clammy fabric. She felt hot beneath me. She was still fully clothed and was starting to sweat and pant as our kissing intensified.

"See, that's more like it," I murmured. "I knew you'd missed me."

"I have," she groaned, surrendering to my will. "I'm so fucking horny for you right now."

Kiss-kiss. Lick-slurp.

My hands started wandering and so did hers. I tickled down the side of her neck and squeezed her breasts through her shirt. I could feel her flimsy bra, as thin as tissue-paper under her clothes. It offered very little support and she was wearing it more for show than practicality. She didn't need to wear it anyway; her tits were as pert as a twenty-year-old's.

Her hands stroked down my back and gave my ass a squeeze, pulling me in closer as she rubbed her wet gusset against my leg. I kissed across her pulse point, gently sucking and biting as I went lower.

"Ooohhh, fuck yeah," she moaned. "Right there."

She caressed my butt-cheeks, reaching further down and rubbing her thumb up and down the crease of my ass. A valley had formed in my tight yoga pants and my lack of underwear must have been obvious to her.