Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No panties?" she purred. "Dirty girl."

"I didn't see the point," I smirked. "Pull my yoga pants down."

She didn't need telling twice. Her fingers caressed up to my waist band and she pushed her hands inside my pants. I let out a sigh of pleasure as she pushed down, slowly peeling the material back like a banana.

I now had my fingers tugging at her buttons and flicking her shirt open inch by inch. Once I had her top four buttons undone, I slipped my hand straight into the top of her bra and squeezed her lady lumps hard. She arched her back and breathed out in ecstasy.

"Aaaahhhhhh."

The mission, the numbers, the terror threat - they all faded into insignificance as our lesbian embrace hotted up. Just like earlier when I'd breathed deeply to clear my head; the same thing was happening right now in the arms of another woman.

She was my boss, my mentor, my friend, and my lover. All I wanted to do was take her to the edge of orgasm and then push her past it.

As she arched her back and ground her cunt onto my leg, I reached around her back and unclipped her bra with a snap of my fingers. I then manhandled the flimsy garment upwards and moved my head into her gaping shirt. I kissed down her cleavage and around the edge of her right boob, taking in the contours of her shapely body. I could taste sweat on her skin and smell her pheromones leaking from her pores.

I was in heaven.

Her hands stroked my ass and I felt her reaching lower and sliding them between my legs. Her fingertips grazed my hanging labia and I knew instantly that I was soaking wet. With my yoga pants around my knees, I parted my legs to encourage her to explore further.

"You're dripping," she gasped. "You've just made my fingers all wet."

"You turn me on so much, Lexa. Finger me," I begged. "Finger my wet cunt."

She disobeyed me and decided to tease me instead. As her fingers slid up and down my groove, I licked her nipple with the tip of my tongue. I was barely touching her and I could tell she yearned to feel my lips sucking her in.

She moved one hand to the back of my head and pushed her chest up so that I had no choice but to take her nipple into my mouth. At the same time, I took hold of her other hand and sat down onto her delicate fingers. Two slender digits penetrated my tight hole, all the way up to her last knuckles.

A gush of nectar spewed from my hole as she broke the seal and I let out a long groan.

"Mmmmmm, fuck, you dirty whore... that's it."

"Someone's got a spunky hole," she tittered. "How many cum-loads did you take at the orgy?"

"A lot, but I washed it out when I got back. That's all me that you're slipping around in."

"Delicious... I love it when you're sopping wet," she said.

I tugged the last of her buttons open and her shirt hung free. After a bit of shuffling around she got her shirt and bra off and I managed to wiggle out of my yoga pants. She lay beneath me with two fingers buried in my fuck hole as I undid her skirt and tugged it off.

Beads of sweat coated her chest and abs and her breathing was heavy like mine. I was completely naked, riding her fingers as I sucked and licked each of her tits in turn. I caressed them, mashed them together and buried my face into them like a comforted child. She felt warm and safe and sexy as hell. I glanced down to see her fingers sliding in and out of my tacky hole which glistened in the dim light.

Her white knickers were almost see-through by now as they absorbed her sweat and love honey which was leaking into her gusset like a stream.

"Your knickers are soaked," I gasped, moving up to kiss her. "I bet you smell amazing down there."

"I've been wearing them all day," she nodded. "I've made them nice and fragrant for you."

"Mmmmm fuck," I gasped in anticipation.

I kissed lower across her flat stomach, flicking my tongue into her belly button and making her squirm. I shuffled my ass and legs down the sofa and she let out a sigh of disappointment as her fingers slipped out of my pussy.

She immediately brought them up to her mouth and sucked the thick cunt cream from them like a hungry dog.

"Mmmmpppfff, so tasty," she purred.

My face was now at her waist band and I got a delightful whiff of her scent. Her white cotton panties had absorbed the smells from a full day's wear. Men paid Natalie good money for what I was about to experience and I could see why. Such a delicate item always gave me so much pleasure. The way it clung to her body leaving nothing to the imagination was exquisite. I could see the outline of her labia - wet and pouting. It truly was a sight to behold.

Finally, I pressed my nose against her panty-clad quim and breathed in deeply, filling my lungs with her fragrance. She certainly smelled like she'd had them on all day. I could smell her pussy, her sweat and a little hint of pee. It was a perfect mixture of how a woman's cunt should smell. Womanly and pure. Sexy and erotic. Natural and intoxicating.

I felt my nipples harden and my pussy lips fill with blood. My clit was throbbing like a bee-sting as I peeled her panties back and tugged them down her legs.

I took a moment to admire her glistening slit. She had dark lips like mine; meaty and inviting. Clear liquid coated her entire vulva and it was leaking out of her hole and dripping down her butt-crack.

I couldn't resist it any longer. I had to eat her, taste her, devour her.

My mouth opened wide and my tongue darted out, flat and wet. She spread her legs wide and placed her feet on my shoulders as she rolled her hips upwards. Her two fuck holes were now exposed to me as I started with her anus and licked all the way to her clit.

"Jeeessssuuuuusssss... yeeeesssssssssss," she writhed. "Make me fucking cum."

Her meaty lips folded and deformed around my lips and tongue. I licked and sucked her erect clit and then dropped back down, sucking on her flaps. I could taste her juices from deep within, laced with pee and sweat. She wasn't shower fresh, but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

"I love a nice sweaty cunt," I groaned, sliding my tongue into her velvet tunnel. "You taste like heaven."

"Oh god, Becca... I'm so close already... do it... make me cum... please."

I licked back up to her clit. I was going to edge and tease her for a while first. I wanted to take my time with her and savour her essence. My fingers held her open with one hand while my other came up to join my mouth on her clit. She was so aroused that her clit was protruding out by about half an inch from her mound. Her clitoral hood looked like the foreskin of a tiny penis as I slid it back to expose her pink bean.

"You've got such a cute little girl-dick," I giggled.

"I know, it gets so big when I'm this turned on," she gasped, thrusting her hips up to encourage my attentions. "Don't stop."

"Mmmmm, I think your little girl-dick needs wanking off," I purred. "It looks like a cock, so I'm going to treat it like one."

She pushed her hips up once more as I gently pinched her clitoral hood between my thumb and finger. I then stroked the loose skin up and down as though I was jerking off an uncircumcised man. With each down stroke, her pink clit popped out like the glans of a cock. I gave it a little lick and slurped my tongue all the way around it before pulling the hood back up to cover it up.

Down. Suck-slurp.

Up. Kiss-lick.

"Mmmmm wank my clit...oh fuck," she gasped.

She writhed in time with my actions and her breathing became heavy and laboured. I kept my pace slow and steady, but increased her stimulation by sliding two fingers inside her. Girl goo was oozing out of her like a dripping cave and I soon located her spongy G-spot on the upper wall of her canal.

"Oh Becca... fucking hell... you're going to make me explode."

"I hope so. Shower me in your squirt-juice."

I could feel the pressure building up inside her belly as I thrust my fingers in and out of her in a beckoning motion. Her clit became harder and larger as blood rushed to her sex organs in readiness for orgasm. She was close now.

Up and down. Wank-jerk-lick.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... yes... right there," she panted.

In and out. In and out. In and out.

"Here it comes... here it comes... don't stop... oh my god..."

Her head went back as she opened her mouth and screamed. No sound came out at first, it was just a rush of air. It soon became a deep guttural bellow of satisfaction as her cunt erupted all over me. Her clear ejaculate felt burning hot as it covered my face and hair in seconds.

Pulse-puuuullllsssse. Squirt-Sqquuiirrrrrrrrrtttttt.

I released her clit, but carried on stimulating her G-spot as I moved lower to enjoy the feeling of her love-piss raining down on me.

"FUCK...FUCK...FUCK ME... I'M CUMMING," she screamed.

Pulse-puuuullllsssse. Squirt- Sqquuiirrrrrrrrrtttttt

Her pussy looked like she was urinating all over me, there was so much of it. The pressure must have been immense as the first few spurts almost drowned me. I kept my mouth open and drank down as much of it as I could, but I ended up with most of it all over my face, chin and breasts.

My fingers were relentless against the magic pressure-point inside her pussy and the more I wiggled my fingers, the more she came.

"OH... OH.. AH... UGH.. BECCA... FUCK ME... FUCK THAT FILTHY CUNT."

"Cum you dirty bitch... cum all over me."

Pulse-puuuullllsssse. Squirt- Sqquuiirrrrrrrrrtttttt

Eventually, her eyes rolled back in her head and she pushed me away with her feet. I watched her writhing with the aftershocks as she closed her legs and curled into a ball of ecstasy in front of me. She was quivering all over from too much stimulation and looked as though she was having a seizure.

"Are you ok?" I asked, swallowing her juices and placing my hand on her thigh.

She shivered at my touch and just made incoherent noises of pleasure, grinning like a mental patient. Eventually she opened her eyes and grinned at me.

"Fucking hell, that was intense. I could see stars and rainbows," she panted.

I burst out laughing. I knew exactly what she meant; I'd felt the same way many times.

"I'm glad it met with your approval," I tittered. "But you can't go to sleep yet. You need to finish me off first."

"I will. Just give me a minute. Fuuuccckkk," she let out a long, exhausted sigh.

I was feeling pretty exhausted too. It had been a long night so far, but I wasn't going to miss the opportunity for Lexa to make me climax. I sat down on the floor and leant back against the sofa while she recovered. I could hear her breathing returning to normal and also the sounds of the tower block. Dogs were barking and I heard muffled shouts from the courtyard below. It was nothing unusual for an area like this one.

Finally, Lexa rose up from the sofa, with a sleepy, sexy look on her face. She had that just-fucked bleary-eyed look about her and it only made her look even sexier.

She slipped in behind me so that she was between me and the sofa. She then wrapped her arms around me and nuzzled into my neck. She felt warm and sticky, especially between her legs as her pussy pushed into the small of my back. We both shuddered.

"Now, I think we need to get little Becca to cum all over the carpet, don't you?" she whispered into my ear.

Her breath on my nape made me scrunch up my neck like a shy child.

"Yes, it might smarten the place up a bit," I sniggered.

"Mmmmm, you smell like my cunt," she said, breathing in my wet hair and body scent.

"That's because you practically pissed all over me, you dirty slut."

"Mmmmm, it tastes so tangy and sweet," she replied, licking my neck and cheek.

I turned my head over my shoulder and kissed her on the lips. We were loving and gentle, rather than passionate, this was about winding down after a hard-fucking session. Her hands dropped lower onto my tits as she explored the inside of my mouth with her tongue. I just melted into her body as she brought her knees up and pushed them against mine. My legs were spread wide allowing the cool air of the flat to blow over my sopping vulva.

"I love you so much," she murmured."

"I love you too."

"No one means more to me than you do. You are incredible."

"You're not too bad yourself," I gasped. "You're my world."

She massaged her squirt juice all over my breasts using the slippery coating like baby oil. My nipples flicked in between the gaps in her fingers creating tiny shock waves across my breasts. I yearned for her hands to drop lower and finish me off. I was desperate to cum by now.

I tasted her saliva, laced with female ejaculate as we continued to kiss softly and lovingly. She was so sensual and erotic with her lips and tongue, gently sucking my lips into her mouth and then allowing me to reciprocate.

Kissing is so underrated. It's such an intimate act that allows two people to show their love for one another without even taking their clothes off. When Lexa and I got together it became an art form.

Her hands dropped lower, stroking across my tambourine stomach and slipping along the inside of my thighs.

"Touch it," I begged in a breathy voice. "Show me how much you love me."

She stopped kissing me for an instant and gazed down at me. She looked at me like a mother looks at her daughter. Her eyes were filled with complete and utter commitment and unconditional love.

"Please," I begged.

She kissed me again and slipped her hands between my legs. Her left hand spread me open and her right hand got to work on my swollen clit. It wasn't as big as Lexa's, but it was just as hard and sensitive.

Her touch was electric. She wasn't just touching my pussy; she was touching my very soul. I closed my eyes and rolled my head back onto her shoulder as she did what she did best.

"Oh Lexa... yeeeesssss," I groaned.

If anyone could have seen us together, it would have looked like Lexa was playing with herself. I was leaning back between her legs while she masturbated my cunt as if it were her own. Her head flopped forwards and she started kissing my neck as my orgasm started to build.

Considering what I'd already been through tonight and the amount of sex I'd had, my body responded well. My breathing deepened, my heart rate increased and my pussy leaked like a tap all over the floor. My belly felt hot and full as though my bladder was filling with juice.

"Oh... yes... oh Lexa, you fuck me so good," I gasped. "Slide your fingers inside me."

"Why don't you do that yourself? We can make your pussy squirt between us," she cooed, kissing my neck.

It was a naughty idea and one I wasn't going to pass up. I slipped my hand under my ass cheek and teased my hole with my fingertip. I only wish we'd been doing it in front of a mirror so I could see the erotic sight. It felt like I was sliding my finger into a yogurt pot, I was so wet.

My creamy gash secreted its precious nectar all over my hand as Lexa placed a finger either side of my clit. She used a gentle circular motion while pulling up and down around my sex bean. This stimulated a greater surface area around my nerve endings. The addition of my own digits sliding in and out of my sopping hole caused the pressure inside me to build even more.

"Fuck... I think I'm going to squirt again," I panted.

"Again?" she asked.

"Yeah... I squirted at the party... all over Janice," I admitted.

"You dirty little slut," she gasped. "I'm sure we can make you do it again. Finger your wet cunt... make a big mess for us."

Slip -- slide. Round and round.

Her fingers worked their magic.

In and out. Sloppy and tight.

I abused my slimy hole.

"Oh fuck... that's it... god I've missed you."

I was reclining back in the arms of the woman I loved, masturbating my pussy with her and it felt incredible. Shared love and shared pleasure were a complete mind-meld as she lifted my head and kissed me.

As soon as her lips met mine, I started to cum. It wasn't a violent orgasm like hers had been, it was more like a wave of euphoric pleasure, spreading out from my belly and washing over me like warm rain.

"Ah... ah.... ugh... yes," I panted.

"That's it, just let it go."

My body convulsed as my first contraction took over. I felt my bladder tighten and fire out the first squirt of ejaculate as I came all over her hand. Lexa flicked her fingers from side to side to make the jet of girl-piss spray all over the floor like a hose pipe.

"AHHHHH...FUCK... FLICK THAT CLIT."

"That's it... good girl... fuck that dirty cunt with your fingers," she said. "Cum, you dirty little whore."

Slip -- slide. Round and round.

In and out. In and out.

Pulse -- twitch -- squirt -- drip.

Pulse -- twitch -- squirt -- drip.

My pussy walls went into spasm as she held me in her arms, watching my juices spray all over the carpet. I felt content and complete as my orgasm washed through me, draining away all the tension from the night's events.

Nothing else mattered except this very moment.

Pulse -- twitch -- squirt -- drip.

Pulse -- twitch -- squirt -- drip.

The room smelt of sex and sweat as my pulsating orgasm started to subside. Each contraction got less and less until I was completely spent and Lexa removed her hand from between my legs. The carpet in front of us was soaked in my love-piss as I flopped back into Lexa's arms and closed my eyes. She wrapped her arms around me and held me tight as I recovered from yet another blissful orgasm. My body felt drained and exhausted, but I felt safe and warm in my lover's arms.

"Mmmmmm, thank you baby," I murmured, kissing her gently.

"You're very welcome, you sexy slut," she cooed.

Lexa leant back against the sofa and I leant back against her. We bathed in the afterglow, not wanting to move for fear of losing our special connection.

Moments passed as though we didn't have a care in the world. Eventually, something brought us back to life and we had to adjust back to our surroundings.

The muffled shouting that I'd heard from the courtyard had gotten a lot louder. The tower block never sounded very welcoming, even late at night, but the noise was louder and more intimidating than usual. This place really was the arse end of Manchester and even the police had to think twice before they entered the Cedars estate. It certainly wasn't the place for a woman living on her own.

"Your neighbours need to keep the fucking noise down," joked Lexa.

"That's not my neighbours," I replied. "My neighbours are mostly single mums with kids in bed. They wouldn't be making all that noise at this time of night. That's coming from the corridor outside."

We both went rigid as we sensed the same thing.

Danger.

"Were you followed home?" Lexa asked.

"No, of course not. I did two loops of the estate before I came in. How about you?"

"I parked a few streets away and did the same. There's no way I had a tail."

I got up quietly as the shouting in the corridor got louder. People were banging on doors and I could hear the sound of frightened women.

My makarov was still in my bag on the kitchen counter where I'd left it. Still completely naked, I undid the clasp and took out the silenced pistol. Lexa was behind me, but she was unarmed.

"Turn the lights out and get behind the counter," I said. "I'll go and take a look."

She followed me to the front door, picking up a kitchen knife along the way.

"The MP7 is at the back of the wardrobe," I murmured. "It's on the bottom shelf on the right-hand side under a blanket. It's made ready."

"Roger that... take a look first though, we might be being paranoid."

She flicked the lights off, but stayed by my side. The banging and shouting got closer.

Our eyes adjusted to the darkness as light spilled in through the gaps around the door and through the window behind us.

I put my eye to the spy-hole and peered out into the well-lit corridor. My flat was at the end of a long corridor in the corner of the building. It had been strategically chosen in the event of an attack. Straight ahead led to the lifts and the main stairwell with other flats either side of the corridor. If I went left it would lead to the rear stairs and the fire escape.