Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,613 Followers

Lexa made it to my location and turned on her knee to cover the rear.

"Is it clear?" she asked.

"It looks like it, but they could be covering both exits."

If I had been in charge of finding me, I'd have sent a team in to flush me out and then ambush me as I tried to escape. Maybe I was giving them too much credit; they were just drug dealers, not military-trained fighting men. Their tactics so far hadn't shown anything more than intimidation through ruthless violence.

Lexa suddenly sparked up and became more alert.

"Movement rear," she said. "We need to go."

"Roger that."

I didn't need to look where she was aiming; I knew she had us covered. I pushed the stairwell door open a crack and listened. I heard nothing so I pushed it opened further and checked up and down the stairs with my weapon.

"Clear," I murmured. "Entering stairwell."

"Roger that. Following."

We both crouched in the stairwell and closed the door. The acrid smell of weed and piss filled our lungs. This stairwell was obviously used by the druggies on the estate. The term 'don't piss where you eat' seemed to be lost on them. Graffiti donned the walls and litter was strewn on the floor. The word 'shithole' didn't quite cut it.

"They're coming up behind us. Keep moving," she said.

"Ssshhhhh. Do you hear that?" I asked, holding my hand up.

We both listened. I could hear scuffed shoes on the concrete stairs below us. I could also hear whispers as though people were sneaking up the stairs to ambush us.

We couldn't go back the way we had come and we couldn't go down. We only had one option.

I looked at Lexa and she nodded. Then she pointed her hand up the stairs to tell me to ascend rather than go down.

I nodded back and pulled my weapon in tighter. I felt paranoid, as though the whole world was out to get me. We were outnumbered and we really didn't want another firefight if we could avoid it.

I moved off slowly as shouts came from the corridor behind us.

"She must have gone for the stairs," said one of our pursuers. "Be careful."

I headed up another level, keeping my weapon up at all times. If a threat came into view, I'd take it down before they could get a shot off. I glanced down the stairwell over the handrail and saw multiple shadows coming up from below. Maybe they weren't as stupid as I'd thought.

We made it to the fifteenth floor and stopped next to the door. Each floor was laid out exactly the same throughout the whole building. Our plan was to double back on this floor and head back down the main stairs while our attackers tried to follow us. They might have left sentries in place to prevent our escape, but at least their numbers would be spread out. We could easily take them out and slip through.

I was about to open the door when all hell broke loose below us. The door was kicked open on the fourteenth floor and there was a momentary pause of absolute silence and disbelief.

Finally, I heard one of The Lees shouting at the guys coming up the stairs.

"DON'T MOVE. DON'T MOVE. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON OUR PATCH?"

The guy coming up the stairs shouted back.

"DROP YOUR WEAPONS. STAND DOWN. WE'RE NOT HERE FOR YOU."

I suddenly realised that the guys who had been sneaking up the stairs weren't other members of The Lees -- they were The Mancs.

By pure chance both gangs had inadvertently decided to come and kill me on the same night. The Lees had come through the front and The Mancs had come in from the rear.

There was now a Mexican stand-off in the stairwell below us as Lexa shot me a quizzical look.

"What's going on?" she said quietly.

"It's The Mancs," I mouthed back. "They've come for me as well."

"You don't do things by halves, do you, Becca?" she smiled.

I just shrugged and gave her an innocent smile back.

"DROP YOUR WEAPONS," one of them shouted again. "DON'T SHOOT."

I glanced over the hand rail and saw The Lees on the landing below us. The Mancs were halfway up the stairs and everyone was pointing their weapons at each other. It was only going to take one amateur with an itchy trigger finger to set the whole thing off.

"I have an idea," I said to Lexa.

I placed my MP7 on the ground and took the Makarov out of my waist band. I unscrewed the silencer as Lexa kept the stairwell covered. Once I had the silencer off, I peered over the hand rail again and aimed the pistol at The Mancs lead guy. He was about twenty feet below me with his eyes fixed straight forwards onto his enemy.

I squeezed off two rounds and ducked back behind the railings.

Thud-thud.

The sound of my shot and the sight of the guy falling backwards down the stairs, kicked off a chain reaction. The Mancs thought that The Lees had opened fire and The Lees thought it was The Mancs.

Both sides opened up on each other at almost point-blank range.

Thud-thud-thud.

Thud-thud-thud.

Chock-chock-boom.

Thud-thud-thud.

Pistols and what sounded like a pump action shotgun, filled the stairwell in a deafening crescendo of noise and bullets. I put my fingers into my ears and smiled at Lexa. It was like I'd thrown a lit match into a box of fireworks and neither side knew that it was me who'd started it.

Thud-thud-thud.

Thud-thud-thud.

Chock-chock-boom.

Thud-thud-thud.

"KILL THE MOTHER FUCKERS," shouted a guy from below.

"HAVE IT."

"GET SOME."

Luckily the stairwell was constructed from thick concrete walls as part of the fire regulations. It gave people more time to escape the flames of the building went up. It also meant that the bullets were contained and couldn't pass through the walls and kill an innocent bystander.

Lexa gave me a wry smile at my ingenuity and moved towards the door which led to the fifteenth floor. She pushed it open as the gun fight started to die down. I guessed that there would only be a few of them left alive by now. It was a bloodbath down there.

After a quick check in both directions, she pushed through the door and into the corridor.

"Clear. Move up," she said.

I pushed past her and into the warmer, quieter corridor. We allowed the door to close, making sure it didn't slam behind us. It instantly felt safer now that the noise of the gun battle was blocked off.

"Moving," she said again.

I kept my back to the wall with my weapon trained down the corridor. I doubted that we'd encounter anyone on this floor, but we certainly weren't out of danger yet.

Lexa made it to the first corner and glanced around it.

"Clear. Move up."

I kept low as the last few gunshots rang out from the stairwell. Shouting and the sound of men screaming echoed off the concrete walls. I had no idea how many were left or which side they were on; I was just glad that they'd thinned the numbers out for us.

I made it to Lexa and stopped, placing my hand on her shoulder.

"What now?" I asked.

"Well, I don't particularly want to go back the way we came," she giggled. "You've started World War Three back there."

"They were expecting someone to start shooting. It may as well have been me. I was getting bored," I laughed.

Making jokes together was a way of relieving the intense pressure we were under. It was a coping mechanism that would keep us alive.

"If they've got any sense, they'll follow us up here," I pointed out. "They know it's the only way we could have gone."

"Yes, but they don't know which floor we're on. Besides, we'll be heading back down again in a minute."

She got eye contact with me and we stared at each other for a moment. We were both feeling the same thing. Complete admiration and trust for one another.

I moved in and kissed her softly on the lips. It sounds unprofessional to be doing such a thing at a time like this, but we were safe enough for now. She tasted of wine and sex from our evening of fucking before we'd been attacked. I had been hoping to go to bed and fall asleep in her arms, but that wasn't going to happen.

"You've been amazing tonight, Becca. Seeing you running about with an MP7 in your shoulder makes my cunt so wet for you."

"Like wise," I cooed.

I was squatting behind her and I dropped my hand down from her shoulder. Her butt-cheeks were almost brushing the thread-bear carpet as I caressed her ass. She kissed me again as I slowly moved my hand underneath her. I soon made contact with her dangling labia which were pouting out from between her thighs like a couple of minute-steaks. She was literally dripping in love honey.

"I thought I was the only one who got wet shooting people," I purred. "You dirty bitch."

"My two favourite things are fucking and fighting," she replied. "Tonight, I've been lucky enough to do both of them with the love of my life."

My heart melted at her words and I wanted nothing more than to rip her clothes off and fuck the life out of her dripping gash with my fingers. However, we still had to get out of here and now wasn't the time to be dropping our guard.

"I feel the same way, but we need to get back to your car," I replied. "Keep that cunt nice and warm for me, I'll be eating it for supper."

"It'll be more like breakfast by the time we get out of here. Come on, let's go."

"Wait one," I said. "Let me get the silencer back on the pistol. We might need it."

She covered both directions as I screwed the black silencer onto the Makarov and stuffed it back into my waist band.

"Good to go," I said.

"Roger that. Moving."

She moved to the next corner as I watched the stairwell door. They must have finished killing each other by now and would be resuming their search for me. Lexa was now outside flat number fifteen-G. It was a carbon copy of mine, one floor below, minus the bullet holes and the broken door. I doubted anyone would still be asleep with all the noise going on, but the tower block had gone silent again. Everyone was keeping their heads down.

Lexa waved me up to her position and I sprinted up to meet her.

"Lift or stairs?" she asked.

Both options had their pros and cons. The lift would be quicker, but would draw fire and provided no cover. Even if we got to the ground floor, as soon as the doors opened, we'd be gunned down in seconds if anyone was down there. The stairs were slower, but offered more options if we were ambushed. If anyone was waiting for us, we could go back up a floor and switch back to the rear stairs, hoping that they would be clear on the lower levels.

"Stairs," I said confidently.

"Agreed."

She moved up to the doorframe where the double doors to the lift area were propped open. By law, they should have been closed in case a fire broke out, but no one seemed to give a shit in this tower block. Maybe they kept them open to make it easier when carrying heavy shopping bags.

"Clear."

I moved up behind her as I heard a door bang shut behind us. Whoever was still alive was now on the fifteenth floor, looking for me.

"Movement rear," I said.

"Roger that. Moving to stairwell."

She made it to the stairwell door and peered through the window. It was like déjà vu from the floor below.

Lexa pushed the door open and moved onto the well-lit landing. I followed and let the door close silently behind me.

"Maybe we should go up a level and go back down the rear stairs," I suggested. "It should be clear."

"Maybe, maybe not. The Mancs might have sent more men up after hearing the gun fight."

"I hadn't thought of that."

"It looks clear below. Let's head down. I reckon The Lees would have sent reinforcements to the back stairs too. This stair well might be clear."

"Agreed. Moving down," I said.

With my weapon up and my eyes out on stalks, I descended the concrete stairs. This stairwell was covered in graffiti, but the smell of piss wasn't as bad. Stairwells are difficult to negotiate safely due to the different levels and angles. We knew we had hostiles below us, but we could also be attacked from above as we got lower.

There was no one guarding the entrance to my floor. Lexa kept the landings covered as I peered through the small glass pane in the door. I saw one guy lying on the floor near the lift. He was the one I'd shot earlier as I'd left my flat. Another two bodies were visible outside my flat. They were both leaking blood all over the carpet.

My flat door was hanging off its hinges and another body was visible in my hallway. Bullet holes riddled the walls to my flat and it was a wonder we'd made it out alive.

My attention flicked back to the corridor as a man rounded the corner with a pistol in his hand. He didn't seem aware as I ducked back down behind the door.

"One tango twenty metres away," I said softly. "Should we take him out?"

Killing them one by one seemed like a good idea to me. It meant that they couldn't come after us later on.

Lexa's response was immediate.

"Affirmative. On my mark, open the door and I'll take him out."

She moved up behind me as I got ready to pull the door open.

"Ready?" I asked.

She nodded.

"One, two, three, mark."

I yanked the door open, keeping low as Lexa squeezed off two rounds from the MP7.

Phut-phut.

The guy dropped to the floor like a fallen tree as the bullets hit his chest and throat.

"Tango down. Let's move."

I let the door close and we quickly moved down another level. We suddenly froze as we heard the door to the fifteenth floor open above us. Footsteps echoed down the stairwell as the enemy came after us.

Lexa held her hand up with a clenched fist to tell me to stay still and quiet.

"She must be heading down," said one of the guys above us. "Phone Skinner and let him know."

We stayed still as one of his friends rang down to the ground floor team.

"Skinner. The bitch got the drop on us. She's heading down to you via the main stairs. Be ready."

There was a pause as Skinner responded, but we couldn't hear what he was saying.

"We came across The fucking Mancs, man. It was a slaughter on the back stairs. We lost three guys, but they lost ten. Stay put."

That told us everything we needed to know. The Mancs seemed to be out of the picture for now, but there was at least five of The Lees left. There was also an unknown number of them waiting on the ground floor. Our odds had gotten better, but they still weren't great.

I glanced at Lexa who pointed her hand down the stairs to signal us to keep going.

I nodded. We kept silent and low, knowing that our new best friends were only two floors above us. If we made any noise we'd be compromised and a hail of bullets would be coming in our direction.

"I'm going to kill that fucking bitch," I heard one of them say as we moved down to floor twelve.

"We should try and take her alive," said another. "She's a pretty little thing. I wouldn't mind fucking her before we kill her."

"Too right," another replied. "I've not had any pussy for a month. We could keep her locked in a cupboard and take turns on her."

"Fuck that," said the guy who seemed to be in charge. "That's what got Brian into trouble in the first place. Her cunt's like a Venus fly trap. It looks sweet, but it will kill you. If you see her, shoot to kill."

I chuckled to myself inside. I'd never been referred to as a Venus flytrap before. These guys were certainly scared of me.

We made it to floor ten and kept moving. Our pace was matched by our pursuers who seemed to remain two floors above us the whole way down. We needed to lose them.

Lexa pointed her open hand down the stairs twice. She then spun her wrist to make her hand rotate and then she pointed it down again. That meant that we should go down two more floors and then double back to the rear stairs and exit through the back door.

I nodded to say I'd understood.

"I can't believe Brian got taken out by a fucking whore," the conversation above us continued. "He should have known better."

"I can see how it could happen. Did you see the tits and ass on her?" said another. "She looks like a fitness model."

"Keep the noise down," said the guy in charge.

Lexa rolled her eyes at me and smiled. She was thinking the same as me - assholes.

We made it to level eight and Lexa checked the doorway to the corridor.

She made an 'ok' symbol with her thumb and forefinger before pushing through. I followed and let it close silently.

Avoiding another firefight was almost as exhilarating as being in one. I was about to push forward into the corridor when Lexa held her hand up to stop me.

"What?" I mouthed at her silently.

She moved up next to me and spoke as quietly as possible into my ear.

"We'll let them get to this level and watch them move down, then we'll take them out," she explained. "We can't risk meeting them all on the ground floor. We'd be outnumbered."

"Roger that."

"Take out the guy at the front as they go down the stairs and I'll take the one at the back to stop them running off. Then work your way back through the line and I'll work my way forwards. We'll meet in the middle."

"Roger that."

I had a full thirty-round magazine and Lexa had at least half a mag. If we couldn't kill five drug dealers with forty-five rounds, we were in the wrong profession. The morality of what we were about to do didn't even enter my mind. These were bad people who had come here to kill or rape me. They didn't deserve to keep breathing.

We formed up on either side of the door and waited for them to pass.

I heard them get to our level and they stopped momentarily. For a split second, I thought they were going to open the door and find us, but they didn't.

"I bet her cunt's nice and tight," said one of them from just the other side of the door.

"She probably takes it up the shitter too."

"She will when I'm finished with her."

"Keep the fucking noise down," said the guy in charge. "I won't tell you again."

We heard them heading to the lower floor and knew it was time. We'd been trained in this type of assault at the facility so communication wasn't necessary. I stayed crouched while Lexa stood up. That way we could both fire at will, without worrying about getting in each other's line of sight.

We both got our weapons up and Lexa held her hand so I could see it. She had three fingers extended so she could count us down.

Three.

Two.

One.

She pushed the door open and I moved forward onto one knee to prevent it from closing. As soon as the front man was in my sights, I fired three rounds into his back.

Phut-phut-phut.

Lexa fired three at the guy nearest to us.

Phut-phut-phut.

"BEHIND US, SHI..."

The second guy from the front tried to turn and warn the others. I put three bullets into the side of his face before he could finish his sentence.

Phut-phut-phut.

Lexa twitched her weapon a couple of feet to the left and squeezed off another three.

Phut-phut-phut.

Four men hit the floor as the last man tried to get his weapon up. He was knocked off balance by the corpse falling onto him from behind. Blood was pumping from the bodies and spraying all over the wall. I got the last guy in my sights and pumped another burst into his body.

Phut-phut-phut.

Phut-phut-phut.

Lexa fired at the same guy's head as we both shot the last man in the group.

A shower of brain matter and bone fragments painted the stairwell wall as he fell into the heap of bodies to join his dead friends.

We pushed into the stairwell, Lexa checked up the stairs and I checked down. We were alone. The bodies lay still and silent, lying at impossible angles. Arterial bleeding was squirting from at least two of them like a spunking cock.

"Clear," I said.

"Clear," Lexa replied.

We both lowered our weapons and surveyed our handy work, feeling relieved and satisfied.

"That's evened things up a bit," laughed Lexa. "And the walls look better now that we've repainted them."

The red spray patterns were a vast improvement on the poorly spelt graffiti.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,613 Followers