Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From my sitting position she towered above me. I took in every inch of her beauty from bottom to top as my gaze shifted upwards.

Her feet were small with dainty little toes, painted with white nail polish. Her calves glistened in the steamy room as water cascaded down her sexy legs. Her firm, tanned thighs parted at the top revealing her puffy swollen labia. I could tell that she was turned on just from seeing her engorged vulva.

Her dark inner lips protruded outwards towards me as I sat on the floor. She was standing with her legs apart to give me a good view. Her pink insides were clearly visible as was her sexy clit. It stuck out like a tiny prawn from behind its hood and almost looked as though it was throbbing.

It was difficult, but I managed to tear my eyes away from her womanhood and move them upwards. Her tight stomach came into view along with the small dent where her belly button was. I always loved how cute it looked in the centre of her six pack.

My gaze rose a little further and I let my mouth hang open as I stared at her heavy breasts. She was a size bigger than me and at least ten years older, but her tits looked like an eighteen-year-old's Despite their size and weight, they didn't sag very much at all. They just sat there on her chest, defying gravity. Her dark nipples and small areola made them look like a couple of button mushrooms sitting on each boob. They were incredible.

Finally, I looked upon her gorgeous face as she stared down at me. I was in awe of this woman in every way and she knew it.

Her large cat-like eyes sparkled down at me with a huge smile on her face. The smile made her cheek bones more prominent and made her face light up. Her button nose was crunched up slightly due to her facial expression and her plump pink lips looked as inviting as the ones between her legs.

Her straggly wet hair hung in rat-tails as the water dribbled down from above.

"God, I love you," I gasped, almost involuntary.

"Show me," she purred. "Show me how much you love me."

I pulled my tired body from the tiles and got onto my knees. I grabbed the bottle of shower gel as I kept eye contact with her.

The pleasure I was about to give her body, was going to follow the path my eyes had taken; starting with her feet. I gently lifted her left foot off the floor and rubbed soap into it. My thumbs mashed her souls while my fingers cleaned between her toes.

"Oooohhh, it tickles she giggled, trying to keep her balance.

I pressed hard against the ball of her foot and then along her arch, until I got to her heel. After a quick massage I let it drop to the floor and repeated the process on the other foot.

"Mmmm, it feels nice," she murmured, squirming at the sensation I was giving her.

I let her other foot go and applied more soap to my hands. I used it to lubricate them across her calves, squeezing them hard to remove the lactic acid which had built up in them. We'd done a lot of running about tonight and I knew she'd be feeling as tired as I was. I used both hands on her left leg and then moved to her right, not going any higher than her knees.

There are a lot of erogenous zones on the body and a woman's skin was one which a lot of men missed. Obviously, certain areas were more sensitive than others, but just stimulating a woman's skin all over her body can be very pleasurable. It also helps to build the anticipation of being touched where it really counted.

I wasn't deliberately teasing her, but I found it just as erotic to give pleasure as I did to receive it.

She moaned as my hands moved higher and caressed her toned thighs. She knew that I was working my way to the prize and that I was now only millimetres away from it. Her anticipation was becoming unbearable.

The soap was being continuously washed away by the water running down her body so I had to keep reapplying it. I wasn't bothered about washing her -- I was using it as lube.

I worked my way to the top of her thighs and gently grazed her pouting cunt lips with my finger tips. She quivered and let out a sigh.

"Aaaawwwww, yes baby... that's it," she cooed.

My soapy thumbs parted her slit and slid along her pink valley. I pushed her lips against her inner thighs and slowly moved my thumbs upwards until they met at her clit. This forced more blood to her sex bean, making it more sensitive.

I then caressed either side of her throbbing bud, gently teasing her clit from its hiding place.

"Oh my god, Becca. That feels incredible," she murmured.

"I'm just cleaning it," I giggled. "I'm not trying to get you off."

"Yeah, right. Just keep on cleaning it then. I think it's very, very dirty," she panted.

I worked my thumbs up and down in opposite directions to stimulate the group of nerve endings within her most sensitive area. The water washed the soap away but it didn't matter. She was producing her own slippery lubricant for me to slide around in.

I moved my face closer to her pussy to build her anticipation.

"Mmmmmm, yes, Becca. Lick it. Lick it clean for me," she begged.

I pulled my hands away and slapped her thigh hard.

"Dirty bitch. You have to be patient," I hissed, copying what she'd done to me earlier.

"Awwww, just lick it. You know you want to."

I slapped her again and rose up in front of her. My head got level with her belly and I kissed across it.

"Because you're so impatient, you'll have to wait even longer now as punishment, you filthy little skank," I said.

I flicked my tongue across her abs and kissed her soft skin. Water was still cascading down her body like a waterfall and I slurped and sucked it up before spitting it back onto her stomach

I rose higher and cupped her tits in each hand. They felt heavy and firm as I squeezed and caressed them.

"Oh fuck, you've got such great tits," I swooned. "Let me lick them clean."

I opened my mouth and sucked her right nipple between my lips. She tasted of soap and fresh water as my lips engulfed her entire areola. I wanted to eat them, suck them and devour them, they were so sexy.

"Mmmmmm, oh my god, yes," she groaned.

Suck-lick. Squeeze-stroke.

I kept squeezing her tits as I moved higher still and kissed her on the lips. Our mouths filled with warm water which we let dribble out all over us both. I forced my tongue into her mouth, encircling hers with mine. Despite feeling exhausted, I managed to pull some energy from somewhere in order to finish her off.

After several minutes of passionate kissing, I slowly worked my way back down her body. I kissed and licked her neck, collar bone and breasts before dropping lower still. My lips traced her stomach muscles all the way down to her pubic bone.

"Yes. Please don't make me wait any longer, baby. I need to cum. I'm so fucking turned on," she pleaded.

I sucked on her pubic mound, flicking my tongue over her erect clit. She forced her hips forward to increase the stimulation as she kept her back pressed against the glass shower screen. I sat back on my feet as I got us into the position I wanted.

I parted her legs and slid my hands up to her ass cheeks. I forced her thighs apart and shuffled underneath her. The back of her thighs were now above my shoulders and all she needed to do was to sit down and use my shoulders as a seat.

I opened my mouth wide to receive her genitals as she lowered her pussy down on to my face. Water cascaded down her belly, keeping her womanhood nice and warm as I sucked on her meaty flaps like a calf sucking on its mother's teat.

"Mmmmmpppfff, you taste so fucking good," I slurped. "I fucking love sucking your long lips."

"There's plenty to suck on," she gasped. "Oh fuck... yes... just like that... suck my dirty piss flaps."

The taste of fresh love juice from her lips filled my mouth. It was heavenly. I pushed my tongue inside her tight fuck hole to drink it direct from the source. Once I punctured her velvet tunnel, her sticky cream flooded into my mouth mixing with a cascade of water from her body.

Suck-lick-slurp.

I was drowning in love nectar.

I loved the way her girly folds stretched and sprang back. I sucked them and pulled away from her body as I came up for air. As I let them go, they bounced back with a slight wobble before I repeated the process.

Lexa was getting close to her inevitable climax, but she needed more stimulation. She reached for the shower-head and sprayed the fierce jet onto her nipples.

"Oh fuck... that stings," she cried. "It feels so powerful."

Suck-slurp-lick-kiss.

"Cum in my face, you dirty cow. Drown me in your love honey."

I wrapped my arms around her thighs and clamped them onto my shoulders. The water from her tits sprayed down on me as she started to twitch and writhe.

She was about to cum hard so I sucked her clit into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it.

That triggered her off in an instant and a gush of girl juice left her cunt hole and filled my mouth.

"Jesus... Becca... yes... right there... don't stop... I'm cumming," she panted. "You fuck me so good."

Her back arched and her feet lost their grip on the shower tray. If I hadn't been supporting her weight on my shoulders, she'd have fallen over. She continued to blast her nipples with the shower-head while she pulled my head between her legs even harder.

I was struggling to breathe as the water filled my nose and mouth, but I wasn't going to stop until she was done.

Lick-suck-slurp-swallow.

"Fuck me... lick me... eat me... yeeessssss."

Her pleasure wave hit its peak and I could feel her pelvic floor muscles contracting and relaxing as she came over and over again.

Lick-slurp-kiss-suck.

"Becca... I fucking love you... I FUCKING LOVE YOU," she screamed the house down.

Just as I thought I was going to drown from the torrent of shower water and cunt juice, she let out a final long moan and pushed my head away.

"FFUUUUUCCCKKKKK," she sighed, sliding her back down the glass and flopping down in front of me.

I planted kisses all over her cheeks and lips, cupping her face lovingly. My kisses diminished from passionate to sensual as she got her breath back under the rain-fall of hot water.

"Holy shit, you know how to make me cum," she tittered. "That was sensational."

"Likewise. I've masturbated with a shower before, but the power of this one was insane. I think you might have blasted my clitoris off," I laughed.

I reached up and pulled the shower lever to turn the water off. The whole area looked more like a steam room rather than a bathroom. The condensation was like a crisp, misty morning, only this mist was hot and smelled fruity.

The extractor fan did its thing in the ceiling and the fog slowly cleared as we staggered out of the shower. I threw Lexa a bath-robe and slipped one on myself. It felt soft, thick and comforting as I wrapped it around me and pulled a towel from the rail.

I wrapped my hair in it and threw one to Lexa who did the same.

"I am exhausted," I sighed. "I'm glad tomorrow's Sunday. Isn't that a day of rest?"

"I think you've earned it," she replied, picking up the champagne bottle. "Come on, let's go to bed."

As I followed her to the master bedroom, I felt like this was the end of one mission and the beginning of another. Brian was dead, along with most of his crew. The pile of bodies which I'd accumulated had included a lot of The Lees as well as The Mancs and I knew this part of the assignment was over. The police would soon arrest what was left of them and the weapons would be off the street. That was my original objective, but I was now involved in the bigger picture.

Lexa pushed the door open to a plush bedroom which hosted a four-poster bed. My thoughts turned to the real threat which we'd uncovered.

Ten bombs.

Ten locations.

One group of hard-line Brexit Remainers who'd stop at nothing to complete their mission.

That mission was funded and supplied by The Hamilton Group.

Charles Hamilton.

Little did I know just how much I would have to sacrifice to bring him down.

This was going to be a hell of a ride.