Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like he won't be raping my shitter after all," I laughed.

"I guess not. Check them for phones," Lexa replied. "I have an idea."

She kept watch while I went through their pockets. Blood soaked into my yoga pants as I knelt on the floor. It was thick and dark and made searching them more difficult. I found a phone on the first guy I'd killed. I took it out and used his dead finger to unlock it.

"Search for Skinner in his contacts," she ordered. "It should be the last call he made."

She was right. He'd called him less than two minutes ago. It was the conversation we'd just heard.

"Got him," I said, holding up the phone to her.

"Right. I want you to take some gruesome pictures of these dead wankers and message them to him."

"Roger that."

I snapped a picture of the bodies lying in a blood bath on the stairs. I took a couple of close ups for good measure, showing one guy with half his face missing.

"Send it."

I clicked send.

"What now?" I asked.

"Wait thirty seconds and then call him. Threaten him and tell him and his crew to leave or they'll get the same."

I liked her style. If we could scare them off, we could just walk out of here without firing another shot. Seeing pictures of your dead comrades could have that effect on people.

"No need to call him," I smiled as the phone lit up and started vibrating in my hand. "He's calling us."

I answered it but said nothing.

"Billy," said Skinner. "What's going on up there?"

"Billy can't come to the phone right now," I replied. "Didn't you get the pictures I sent you?"

There was a pause and I swear I heard the guy swallow hard down the phone.

"Is that the slut?" he asked with venom.

"My names Becca actually, but you can call me that if it makes you feel more manly."

"You're not getting out of this place alive... do you fucking hear me?"

"That's funny. Your dead boyfriends thought the same thing and now look at them," I giggled. "You could send another fifty guys in here and they'll all end up the same. You don't know who you're fucking with, dip shit."

Lexa stifled her laugh. No one had even seen Lexa all night. They thought I was working alone.

"They're big words for a whore. You'll be choking on them before the nights out, along with my cock."

"Of course I will," I said sarcastically. "Listen up. If I were you, I'd get what's left of your little gang, get in your car and fuck off home. There's only one way this is going to end and it's not in your favour. Think about it."

I hung up before he could reply.

"Do you think it will work?" I quizzed Lexa.

"Probably not, but it's worth a try. Men like him never want to lose face, even if it means they're going to die. Let's stick to the plan and double back to the rear stairs."

"What about The Mancs? There might be more of them waiting for us."

"We've got The Lees to the front of us and The Mancs to the rear..."

"And here I am, stuck in the middle with you," I sang the words and did a little dance to lighten the mood.

"Fucking hell, you are so sexy. Come on let's get out of here," she laughed.

We ran through the eighth floor and made it to the rear stairwell again. It was deserted as we took our time descending the stairs. I had a glance upwards and saw limbs overhanging the railings on the fourteenth floor. It had been a massacre up there and The Mancs had lost, but that didn't mean that they were all gone. There may be more of them waiting for us on the ground floor. The odd drip of blood rained down from above and fell down the centre of the stairwell creating an eerie sound.

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

We made it to the third floor without incident and stopped at the window to check outside. There were vehicles parked up; presumably from the dead guys above us, but we couldn't see any other people.

"It looks clear. Maybe they sent a full squad up to kill me?" I suggested. "I can't see anyone down there."

"Me neither. Let's hope they're all lying on the fourteenth floor. Keep moving."

We got to the first floor and stopped again to listen. I could hear nothing but my own breathing and the drips of blood from above. We waited for a couple of minutes and Lexa signalled for us to move down.

Below us I could see the double doors to the fire escape which led outside. There was also an inner door which led to the ground floor flats. If we went through it and continued down the corridor it would take us to the lobby, where we knew The Lees would be waiting for us. Going out of the back, where it looked deserted was our best option.

I went first with my heart pounding and my eyes straining to see outside. It was pissing it down with rain which wasn't helping with visibility. I peered out into the darkness through the glass doors. Two small vans were parked up about fifty metres away but both looked empty. Each step felt like my last as I moved off of the stairs and approached the door.

"I guess we should keep low and stealthy," I said. "I can't see anyone, but The Mancs might be waiting for us."

Lexa moved up to join me and stared out through the rainy window.

"Keep looking. I've got a feeling that this isn't over yet," she said.

I watched the vans and the alcoves of the buildings for movement, but I saw nothing but rain and leaves blowing in the wind.

I was about to move through the door when Lexa stopped me.

"Wait," she said, placing her hand on my shoulder. "Watch the rear of the grey van at our two o'clock."

I stared in the direction she was pointing and at first, I couldn't see anything. Then I saw what she was worried about. There was a puff of condensed breath from behind the van. I watched it evaporate into the cold night and then another one appeared a couple of seconds later. Someone was waiting for us. I could see him breathing.

"He won't be alone," I stated. "Can you see any others?"

We both stayed still and searched the parking area as our eyes adjusted to the darkness.

"Movement at ten o'clock," she said.

"And at nine o'clock. I see two shadows in the doorway."

"At least four tangos then."

"Maybe we should try the front door. Perhaps skinner has changed his mind and gone home."

"I doubt it. I think we're pretty much surrounded. We have to make a decision."

"Where's your car parked?" I asked.

"From here it's two streets away towards our three o'clock position."

"Then I say we go out this way. We'll stay low and hug the building. We're wearing dark clothing against a dark building which will give us some camouflage. The rain will mask our movement too."

"I agree, but as soon as we get level with that van, whoever's hiding there will see us. We need to take him out quietly without alerting the others."

I pulled the Makarov out of my yoga pants and waved it at Lexa.

"They won't hear this," I smirked. "I'll take him out and then we'll make a run for the alleyway. It leads past a row of houses and comes out one street over."

"Roger that. Are you ready to move?"

I slung the MP7 over my shoulder and gripped the pistol with both hands.

"Ready."

Lexa pushed the bar on the fire escape and it clunked open. It sounded loud inside the stairwell, but I hoped that it wouldn't be audible to anyone outside. There was no reaction from them so we pressed on.

Cold air and leaf litter blew in as she opened the door just enough for us to squeeze through. The rain instantly soaked our clothing as the door closed silently behind us. Lexa kept in a crouch with her weapon up. I followed behind her with the Makarov pointing over her shoulder towards the van. If the guy stuck his head out, he'd be dead in an instant.

We stayed silent and crept along the edge of the building. The rain and wind battered my face but at least it masked the noise of our feet in the puddles. I checked behind us to make sure we hadn't been seen, but I saw no one. As we got level with the front of the van, I saw the breath coming from the rear like smoke. My heart was in my mouth and despite being wet through I felt hot and clammy.

Lexa raised her hand and dropped to one knee to cover the rear. I shuffled along the side of the van with my back to it and my weapon held against my chest.

I glanced at Lexa and she nodded at me.

It was now or never, but I wouldn't be able to shoot the guy until I knew he was armed. He may have just been a junkie waiting for his dealer. I had to be sure. I doubted anyone would be out at this time of night in this weather even if they did need a fix.

I took a long slow in breath and leapt out from the side of the van. I saw a young guy with a pistol in his hand, leaning against the rear doors.

That was good enough for me.

As his head filled my sight picture, I fired a single round into his surprised face.

Phut. Splat.

His head snapped back and he hit the floor in slow motion.

"Target down," I said softly.

"Roger that. Clear rear."

I stuffed the Makarov back into my waistband and re-shouldered the sub machine gun.

"Run for the alleyway."

"Roger that."

We both burst out across the open ground, keeping low and sprinting for the gap between two buildings. At first nothing happened, but as soon as we got under the street lights, shouts came from behind us.

"OVER THERE. NEAR THE ALLEY. THEY'RE MAKING A RUN FOR IT."

Thud-thud-thud.

Thud-thud-thud.

They were shooting at us, but their aim was off by a country mile. We made it to the alleyway and stopped to return fire.

Phut-phut-phut.

Phut-phut-phut.

Our rounds were far more accurate than theirs and they bounced off of the walls and chinked into the steel bodywork all around them.

Ping. Ping. Clang.

It didn't matter if we'd hit them or not, it would make them think twice about following us. Just when we thought the threat had been suppressed, more shouts came from the front of the building. They were quickly followed by bullets from The Lees who must have heard the gunfire and come to investigate.

"THEY'RE AT THE REAR," came a shout from the front.

Thud-thud-thud.

Chock-chock-boom.

"Run for it," said Lexa. "We've got to get to the end of the alleyway before they get here or we'll be sitting ducks."

We both turned and sprinted down the dogshit-strewn passage as the rain lashed down. We were out of their direct line of fire for now, but if they got to the alleyway entrance before we exited it, it would be like shooting someone down a tunnel. It would be near on impossible to miss us, no matter how bad a shot they were.

As we reached the end of the alleyway, I went left and Lexa went right, hiding behind a low wall each side.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"Fucking peachy," I said sarcastically. "You?"

"Never better. Now we wait until they enter the alleyway and use it to our advantage. They'll have nowhere to hide once they're halfway down and that's when we'll take them out," she instructed.

"Roger that."

We heard a few gunshots as The Lees took on the last of The Mancs. It didn't matter who'd won, it just mattered that whoever was still alive, was unrelenting in their pursuit to murder me. I also heard a vehicle start up and leave the Cedars estate at speed.

"I think they're trying to cut us off in a vehicle. We'd better be quick," I said.

"I know. Just hold your nerve and wait thirty seconds. Then we'll finish these assholes off and make a run for my car."

Ten seconds passed as the silence came back.

Then twenty as I heard cautious footsteps only a few metres away.

Lexa raised her hand and counted down with three of her fingers like she had before.

Three.

Two.

One.

We both spun on our knees and acquired a target each.

Phut-phut.

Phut-phut.

"Shit. It's an ambush. Get down," shouted one of the six remaining guys.

They tried to return fire and find some cover, but there wasn't any. Eight-foot-high brick walls stood either side of them. The sound of their pistol fire was magnified by the confined space, but there was no way they were going to survive.

As one target dropped, I acquired another and squeezed the trigger.

Phut-phut.

Phut-click.

Lexa's gun clicked and she spun back behind the wall.

"I'm out. Reloading," she shouted. "Keep firing."

Phut-phut-phut.

I heard her empty mag drop to the floor and she slammed in a new one.

"Back in," she shouted.

Phut-phut-phut.

Phut-phut-phut.

Within less than ten seconds, all six men lay dead amongst the dog shit and litter where they belonged. The scourge of society had met with a fitting end.

"Targets down."

"Roger that. Moving to extraction point," she said.

We quickly checked the street and then ran across the road to another alleyway.

"My car's parked at the end of this alley," she said. "Let's go."

Once again, we sprinted down the narrow space and came out in a housing estate. As I looked behind us, I saw a white van driving slowly with its windows down. The passenger stared straight at me from the other end of the alley and then shouted something to the driver. The van then sped off looking for a route to our location.

"Shit. They're onto us," I said. "They'll be coming round from the left any second. Where's the car?"

Lexa clicked the remote and the indicators flashed on a small Ford Focus. It was dark blue and looked like it had seen better days.

"Is that it?" I said in shock. "That pile of shit looks like it will be lucky if it starts, never mind get us out of here."

"Looks can be deceiving, Becca. I could hardly park an Audi around here; it wouldn't have any wheels on it by now. Shut up and get in."

I jumped in the passenger side and Lexa got in and started the engine. As soon as it roared into life, I knew it was no ordinary family car. Lexa had chosen it for a reason.

"This thing doesn't sound standard. What's under the bonnet?" I asked.

"It's a chipped Focus ST with a normal body over the top. It's designed to look shit so that no one would want to steal it, but believe me, it's a wolf in sheep's clothing."

She pulled off slowly with the lights off as we both waited for the van to come tearing around the corner at any second.

"We need to keep the van behind us when it appears," she said. "The backs of these seats have been fitted with half-inch steel plates. It should stop a nine-millimetre round, so we just need to keep our heads down."

"Shit. It's too late," I shouted. "They're already here."

The van appeared ahead of us and swerved to block the road. The side door slid open and two guys started firing at us from the back seats with pistols.

Thud-thud-thud.

Thud-thud-thud.

The windscreen and bonnet of the car took a couple of rounds before Lexa steered hard to the right and mounted the pavement. We bounced up the kerb without her even easing off of the throttle. My head hit the roof lining as she swerved the opposite way to avoid a garden wall. We managed to squeeze between the van and the wall, scraping the sides of the car against both of them.

"These idiots are starting to piss me off now," hissed Lexa. "Get your window down and shoot the fuckers."

I powered it down as the van started to reverse and turn around. It was going to give chase. I leaned out of the window and clicked the fire-selector to full-auto. I then fired a couple of controlled bursts into the front of the van.

Phut-ut-ut-ut.

Ping-clang-smash.

Phut-ut-ut-ut.

Smash-shatter-ping

Phut-click.

"I'm out. Reloading," I shouted, ducking back inside the car.

"Don't bother, just take mine," she replied, steering the car back onto the road and flooring it.

More incoming fire rattled from the van behind us as they tried to stop us from escaping.

Thud-thud-thud.

Clank-clank-smash.

The rear window shattered behind us and I felt a round punch into the back of my seat. Fortunately, Lexa had been right about the steel plates, but it didn't make it any less terrifying.

I swapped my weapon for Lexa's and turned around in the seat. Now that the rear window was gone, there wasn't much point in leaning out of the side window. I just let rip out of the back of the car. Most amateurs just fire blindly at the vehicle when they're being chased. It's such a large target that it draws fire, but people forget to concentrate on the thing that's driving it. I took aim at the driver's side of the front windscreen as they tried to ram into the back of us.

Phut-ut-ut-ut.

Ping-clang-smash.

The van swerved and dropped back a little before accelerating again. I aimed lower and unleashed more rounds into the passenger side tyre.

Phut-ut-ut-ut.

Ping-thwump-hiss.

Scrrreeeccchhh. Smaaaassssssssh.

The vehicle veered left and smashed into a parked car. I emptied the rest of the magazine into the side of the van as we finally left them behind. The van was out of action and they had no way to follow us.

"Vehicle down. Reloading," I shouted, spinning back around and changing magazines.

Lexa kept her foot planted to the floor as we skidded round the corner with the back of the car swinging out sideways.

"They're gone," I said. "You can slow down now."

She made it out of the housing estate and onto the main road before finally easing off.

"Well... that was fun," she burst out laughing to relieve the tension. "You certainly know how to make new friends. Don't you, Becca?"

"It must be my magnetic personality," I giggled.

I glanced over at her as she concentrated on the road ahead and the rear-view-mirror behind. Her hair was soaked and stuck to her face and her skin was shiny and wet. Her eyes glinted in the street lighting and, although she looked like she'd been dragged through a hedge backwards, she was still stunningly beautiful.

She was a strong, resourceful woman who didn't hesitate when it came to saving our skin. Split second decisions can go horribly wrong, but Lexa was never phased by anything. Working as a team, we'd taken on what seemed like half the gangsters in Manchester and we'd still come out on top.

"What is it?" she said, giving me a sideways glance as she noticed me staring at her.

"Nothing," I gave her a coy smile and looked out the hole where the rear window used to be. "Does this pile of shit have a heater? It's fucking freezing in here."

She flicked the controls to hot and turned the blowers on full blast. Everything I was wearing was wet through and I was starting to feel the cold.

"We need to get to a safe house," she said. "We need to get out of sight. You never know if any more of your druggie mates are going to come looking for you."

"They're not my mates. I just seem to attract trouble," I laughed. "I'll check my iPad for safe houses."

I shrugged my backpack off of my shoulders and put my seat belt on. It seemed a little bit late for safety after what we'd been through, but somehow it felt like the right thing to do.

"Use the app," she said to me as I powered on the iPad.

"Alright, mum," I replied like a stroppy teenager. "I know how to work it."

As well as our field agents' kit, we also had encrypted apps on our devices which helped us when we were on assignment. The app she was talking about used our current location to find the nearest asset. In this case I just typed in 'Safe house near me' and hit enter. It used the same technology that Google used to find petrol stations or supermarkets nearby. The only difference was that our assets were there to save our lives and provide everything we needed to escape and survive.

The screen refreshed with a map showing our location, plus a scattering of coloured pins on the map. Each pin referred to a safe house. As I clicked on each one, it gave a description and a picture of the property. Some were standard houses; some were fortified and some were luxury.

"What are you in the mood for?" I tittered.

"Whatever's nearest, Becca. We need to get out of sight as soon as possible. In case you haven't noticed we're driving around in a vehicle full of bullet holes and no back window."