Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The reporter was dramatising the whole thing like they always do. She was saying that two known drugs gangs had come head-to-head in a terrifying gun fight that had lasted for over an hour. She said that the streets had looked more like a war zone than a family tower block, and that fortunately, no innocent bystanders had been injured.

The reason for that was because we'd kept the bullets contained in the concrete stairwells, but I was sure that she wouldn't mention that.

She then proceeded to show images of a white van which had crashed into a row of parked cars. The van was full of bullet holes and the police were all over it, having cordoned off the whole area.

The reporter went on to say that multiple fatalities had taken place for both gangs and that further arrests had been made.

There was no mention of two sexy women wearing black hoodies who had killed everyone and I was glad of it. I'd been on the news far too much recently and I preferred to keep a low profile. Working in a busy city had been completely different to my previous missions. I was used to being at secluded locations away from the media frenzy and the prying eyes of the public or cctv.

The reporter rounded off the story by saying that this probably wasn't the end of the violence on the streets of Manchester and that members of the public should be vigilant.

"Fucking scaremongering bitch," I said out loud. "The news media always want people to be afraid of something."

"Then it's a good job they don't know about the terror attack," said Lexa from behind me. "They'd shit themselves."

I turned to see her standing in her usual black skirt and white shirt.

"Do you have that outfit stored at every safe house in the country?" I joked.

"Pretty much," she shrugged. "I see you're getting acquainted with the news."

"It makes me fucking sick. Why can't they just tell the truth?"

"Would you rather they said that two black ops agents gunned down and killed a dozen drug dealers so that they could escape from the tower block?"

I spread my toast and stayed silent.

"Would you rather they said that we did it to infiltrate the gangs and find the source of sub machine guns which are about to be used in a terror attack?"

I took a huge bite of toast and gave her a shrug.

"Would you rather they told the people of this country that there's a secret organisation called The Generals. Or that one of its members wants to blow up the motorway network in order to crash the stock market so he can make millions?" she continued.

"Okay, Mum," I replied, like a stroppy teenager. "I understand all that, but they don't have to stir it all up. The danger's over for the people on that estate. Why don't they just cut the bullshit?"

"I agree with you on that one, but most of the time the news media are keeping things to themselves about the real threats. The general population need to be kept in the dark about the smaller things."

"I wouldn't call gun battles in tower blocks or turning the streets into a war zone, smaller things, Lexa."

"Whatever. Stop complaining and go and get dressed, we need to get going," she dismissed me. "Unless you want a spanking for your childish behaviour."

I bent over the breakfast bar and bared my ass cheeks to her like a naughty schoolgirl.

"If you think I need punishing for asking all the right questions, go ahead," I said over my shoulder. "Spank this inquisitive little slut."

"Your inquisitive nature is one of the reasons why I love you so much," she said, gently stroking my pert cheeks with both hands. "Now, go and get dressed, we really do need to get moving."

She patted my ass playfully with an audible slap to encourage me on my way.

"Ok," I sighed, turning around and giving her a kiss on the lips.

She tasted of toothpaste and smelled of perfume and I felt disappointed again that my teasing hadn't led to anything more. The news article switched from the Cedars estate to environmental issues with Prime Minister Wilson blabbing on about green energy again. The decommissioned power station was behind him as he spouted his usual bullshit.

I'd had enough of seeing his face all over the news so I skipped off like an excited child and went upstairs to the bedroom where we'd slept. To the side of it there was a huge walk-in wardrobe with an array of clothes hanging up. This place really did have everything that we needed.

There were several sizes of each item of clothing and I soon found myself a pair of denim jeans that I knew would fit me. I then found a black, tight-fitting vest top that would support my two best assets without the need for a bra. It would also give Tony a little treat.

I ferreted around in the underwear drawer and fished out a pair of dark-purple, cotton panties with black lace trim. I hoped he'd like them and that I wouldn't be wearing them for long. I took out a couple of extra pairs and a few pairs of socks in case I needed to get changed.

After a quick wash and a clean of my teeth, I got dressed quickly, finishing off the look with a pair of black fashion boots. They looked cute, but had flat soles in case I needed to run.

I tarted myself up with some makeup and fluffed my hair up and I was ready to go. Finally, I checked myself in the mirror to make sure I looked sexy, but inconspicuous. If I was going to be tracking Ryan, I didn't want to stand out in a crowd which is why I'd chosen dark clothing.

With my grab bag over my shoulder and a quilted jacket in my hand, I went back downstairs to do an equipment check.

"Are you going on an expedition or something?" Lexa laughed at my choice of coat.

"Its cold out there," I replied. "Plus, this bulky coat hides my concealed Makarov. At least I don't look like I'm going for my first job interview."

"I like to look professional," she laughed. "I always wear this for the office as it's one less decision I have to make in the morning."

I placed my coat on the back of a chair and put my bag on the table. I then checked that my iPad and phone were charged before taking out the Makarov. I gave it a quick check over and wiped it with the tea-towel before placing it back on the table.

"You love that weapon, don't you?" Lexa smiled "It really suits you."

"It's the perfect size for me. It fits my hand comfortably and it's easy to hide, even with the suppressor fitted."

I reloaded the spent magazines with nine-millimetre rounds and slid a full magazine into the pistol grip. I racked the top slide to force a bullet into the chamber and then pressed the magazine release again. I then pushed another round into the mag and slid it back in. This gave me nine rounds in the magazine and one in the spout.

"Good drills," Lexa complemented me. "That extra round might save your life one day."

"I hope it doesn't come to that," I laughed.

I unscrewed the silencer and slipped the Makarov into my waist band, before moving on to the MP7. I made the weapon safe and then slammed in a fresh magazine, before pulling the cocking lever and applying the safety. I then slipped three spare magazines for the sub machine gun into my bag and stuffed my pockets with the Makarov mags and silencer. My field agents kit went into my back pack with my spare knickers, extra vest and socks and I was good to go.

"Ready to move out," I said.

Lexa finished loading her Glock and stuffed it into her waistband. She picked up the spare MP7, followed by her bag and we moved into the garage. I watched her stuff the sub machine gun under her seat, out of sight. I did the same with mine. If there were any more of The Lees or The Mancs still on our tail, we needed to be able to get to the firepower quickly. It would be no good trying to unzip my bag to retrieve the weapon; it would take too long.

"Let's get you over to see Lover Boy then, shall we, you sexy little bitch?" laughed Lexa, pressing the remote for the garage door. "I'm sure his balls are full of a nice little treat for you."

"I fucking hope so," I smirked. "My knickers are already getting wet."

"Your knickers are always wet, Becca. Everyone knows that."

We drove out of the garage and I watched the door close behind me, hiding the bullet riddled car. The clean-up crew would come and dispose of it later, now that we were out of the way. The gate opened as we approached and Lexa took a tentative look around before pulling onto the main road and accelerating away.

****

The journey from Manchester to Birmingham had taken almost two and half hours thanks to the traffic on the M6. Ironically, we had even passed the M6-M56 junction which was one of the bombers' potential targets. The number of vehicles using just that one stretch of motorway was mind-boggling so it was easy to see what would happen if the terror attack took place. If the motorways were closed, the roads would be gridlocked in a matter of hours.

We also passed the bus depot where I'd been kidnapped and raped by The Mancs at the same junction. It was a strange coincidence that the same junction was used by them as well as the Anti-Brexit group. If they hadn't mentioned it while I was pissing my panties for Ryan, we still wouldn't have had a clue what the numbers meant.

It was dark by the time we made it to the rendezvous point with Tony. He had chosen a public place which wasn't far away from their target's location. We turned off of the M6 as I pulled out the MP7 from underneath my seat and stuffed it into my back pack. I loved the fact that it folded down so small. Lexa headed straight into the car park at The Fort shopping centre. There were plenty of busy shoppers for a late Sunday afternoon which helped us to blend in. Lexa did a loop of the car parks to make sure we weren't being followed and then parked up where Tony had told us to.

Twenty seconds later a dark-grey SUV pulled up next to us in the corner of the car park. It was a Kia Sportage and it didn't look out of place compared with the other vehicles in the area. We all got out to make it look like we were friends meeting for a shopping trip.

"Tony, how are you?" swooned Lexa, opening her arms and giving him a hug.

"Lexa, it's so good to see you," he replied, kissing her cheek and hugging her back. "You look as incredible as ever."

"You know me, I always like to look my best for handsome men," she cooed, giving him a sexy look as they parted.

"Hey, behave yourself, you dirty bitch. You know he's mine," I joked, pushing her out of the way and throwing my arms around Tony.

We hugged our hello and I felt his strong arms squeezing me tightly. He felt warm and safe and I could have stayed there forever, but we had a job to do.

"I need to get going," said Lexa. "I'll leave her in your capable hands, Tony."

"No problem. Don't worry, I'll look after her for you," he winked.

"I bet you will, you dirty boy," she sniggered. "Have fun Becca. Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

I gave Lexa a hug and a kiss, feeling equally as warm and safe in her arms as I did in Tony's.

"I love you," I whispered. "Speak soon."

"Stay safe. I love you more."

It had been amazing to get to spend time with her and I was sorry that she was leaving so soon, but I knew that our work always came first, no matter what. She got back into the Leon and drove out of the car park, giving us a playful wave.

"So," I said, turning to Tony. "I guess it's just you and me. What's the plan?"

"We'll spend the night at our digs and then start tracking this Ryan character tomorrow. Get in and I'll take you to our place," he replied. "But I warn you now, it's not as swanky as our last liaison."

"It can't be any worse than where I've been staying," I laughed. "That tower block was a shit hole."

I got into the passenger seat and placed my bag in the footwell. The bag made a metallic clunk as it hit the floor and Tony raised his eyebrows inquisitively.

"That sounds like some heavy make-up that you've brought with you," he smirked. "Are you expecting trouble?"

"A girl can't be too careful," I purred. "Especially after what happened last night."

"You were pretty amazing," he swooned, pulling out of the car park and onto the main road. "You're definitely not the same frightened little girl that I met a couple of years ago."

"I can be, if it excites you," I said in a slutty voice. "I have been told to follow your orders after all. I'll do whatever you say, Sergeant Fox."

"You're straight in with the seduction already, aren't you?" he laughed. "You never change."

.

"You know you love it. Besides, I've missed you like crazy," I said in a sincere voice. "Our night together in the hotel was amazing."

"It definitely was, but we're slumming it again now I'm afraid."

"It will be fine as long as I get to spend some time with you alone. Where's the rest of your team?"

"They're on surveillance, as usual. I'm sure we'll get to spend some time alone," he smiled. "The guys are getting restless though. I don't mind admitting that we were all a little jealous of your gun fight. We've not seen any action for weeks and we're itching to get into a firefight and take these guys out. All we've been doing is watching and waiting."

"Don't worry. Trouble always seems to find me so I'm sure that you'll get some action soon. In fact, you might get some action when we back to your place, if you play your cards right," I giggled making it sound dirty.

"Promises, promises."

We drove along the litter-strewn streets as though I was back in Manchester. Human beings in large cities seemed to like living in their own filth. Déjà vu kicked in even more when I saw two tower blocks looming in the distance.

"Fuck me, not more tower blocks. I've had enough high-rise living to last me a lifetime," I sighed. "I hope we're not staying there."

Tony smirked but didn't reply.

"You are fucking joking, right? Not another slum of the sky?"

"There's method to the madness. Unsavoury people seem to like living in places like this," he laughed. "The residents tend to not ask questions and people keep themselves to themselves. Don't worry, Princess, you've got your own room."

"Don't call me that, you know I hate it," I snapped. "Are we really staying in one of these?"

"Welcome to Brunswick House," he said, pulling off of the main road and into a small car park next to the tower.

The huge brick and concrete structure towered above us like a monolith.

"Oh, for fucks sake. Why are we staying here?" I gasped. "Are the army on a budget or something?"

"This is Brunswick House, but it overlooks Albany House behind it. Can you see the other tower block?" he pointed to an identical building diagonally opposite.

"It's pretty hard to miss. Of course I can see it, but what's the significance?"

"That's where our targets are holed up. Our flat overlooks theirs so we can keep them under surveillance. Come on, let's get inside and I'll make a you drink," he said, getting out of the car.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and followed him out into the cold. My new accommodation was to my left and was a rectangular construction, facing north. The target building was off to the north-east corner of it, about two hundred metres away. The buildings were identical.

I linked arms with Tony to make it look natural as though we were a couple. You never knew who was watching in a situation like this so it was the details that counted. We entered the lobby which was marginally better than where I'd been staying before. There was no graffiti, but the place still smelt of weed and loud music was playing from one of the ground floor flats.

Tony led me to the lift and pressed the call button.

"We're on the eighth floor," he said. "It's a two-bedroom flat on the north-east corner of the building."

Ping.

The lift arrived and the doors slowly opened. The thing looked like a death trap, but I assumed that it must have passed some sort of safety check. We rode it to the eighth floor which was quieter than the ground floor had been. I guessed that the higher you went, the more expensive the flats became and the better the clientele.

"Flat eight-o-four," he nodded to the right.

This tower block was laid out differently to the one on the Cedars estate. There were only four flats on each level and they looked quite spacious. The lift shaft and hallway were in the centre of the building with the flats extending towards the outer edges. I saw four doors and also spotted the stairwell to my left. It always paid to know where the exit was in case of an attack or an emergency.

We didn't speak until we got inside the flat and Tony had closed the door. We took our coats and shoes off in the small reception area which was about the size of a toilet cubicle. It offered the resident some privacy from the outside world, rather than the front door opening directly into the living area.

"The rest of the team will be back in an hour or two. Your room is through the living area and on the left," he nodded to a sliding door. "Drop your stuff in there and I'll put the kettle on."

Tony went straight on into a small kitchen and I walked through the sliding door into the living and dining room. There was a dining room table covered with laptops and equipment and a sofa against the kitchen wall. The television was opposite at the perfect viewing angle. It looked like a normal family living space except for a huge black blanket which had been strung up in front of the window. It was set back from the window by about six feet and I knew it would house their observation post. The blanket was there to prevent them from being backlit and silhouetted at night when they were spying on the bomb makers.

I opened the door to one of the bedrooms and threw my bag onto the double bed. The bed practically filled the entire room with barely any room to walk around it. I guessed the room was more suited to a single bed rather than a double.

There was nothing more to do so I closed the door and went in search of Tony.

"Nice place," I said, finding him in the kitchen. "Although I think it might be a bit cramped for four soldiers living together."

"We've been in tighter spots," he replied, putting some tea bags into the cups.

"I bet you have," I winked. "I know how you like your tight spots."

He turned to face me and leaned back against the counter with a wry smile on his face. His bulging biceps flexed as he crossed his arms over his well-defined pecs. The dark grey T-shirt he was wearing looked like it was a size too small, but I guessed he struggled to get things to fit. He was wide and muscular, but not that tall so in order to get the correct length, most of his clothes would be a snug fit.

"Didn't they have a T-shirt in your size?" I joked, placing my hands on his biceps and giving them a squeeze.

He glanced down at my breasts, like all men do when a woman stands in front of them.

"Didn't they have a bra for you at the safe house?" he joked back.

"When you're as perky as me, you don't need one," I replied, raising my eyebrows at him. "Plus, it means I don't have to carry a spare one in my bag. I like to travel light."

"That bag didn't look very light to me. What's in there? Your trusty MP7?"

"Plus two spare mags."

"Nice choice. It's the perfect weapon for urban environments. We use them a lot."

"I also have this," I said, pulling the Makarov out of the back of my jeans and handing it to him.

"A Cold War relic," he smiled. "It's very reliable and easy to conceal. It's a good size for you too."

"I usually prefer my weapons to be a little bigger," I said in a sexy voice.

My hand dropped down and I squeezed his cock through his jeans. He was already hard at the thought of what was to come.

"You'll like this then," he said, ignoring my advances.

He pulled out a Sig Sauer P226 from his waistband. It was the Navy Seal's weapon of choice and fired the same nine-millimetre rounds as my Makarov.