Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that. You know I'm not shy. They're about to try and ridicule us about what we've just done so let's turn it back on them," I laughed. "I'll get them myself."

I picked up my spunk-stained panties from the floor and slipped them back on. I could have put my vest back on too, but it was going to be more fun if I went out there topless.

Tony gave me a smile that said 'really?'. He knew I was a free spirit and that I loved teasing men with my body. He also knew that I wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Foxy, you better not be fucking on my bed," bellowed Jock.

I gave Tony a naughty smile and pushed him to one side.

"Is this his room?" I whispered.

"It was his and Lance's room. I moved their stuff into the other bedroom."

I rolled my eyes at him and then opened the door.

Four men were standing in the living area, open-mouthed, staring at me.

"Holy fuck," said Virg.

Jock and Lance were silent.

Hayward held his hand out and walked towards me.

"Beeeccccaa," he said in a long-drawn-out word. "It's great to see you again."

"It's great to see all of her," said Jock in shock.

I held my hand out for Hayward to shake, but he just pulled me in for a hug. My bare tits squished against his sweatshirt as he held me tight. Little did he know that I was smearing Tony's sperm all over him.

I felt Tony's cum trickling into my gusset as we parted.

"Good to see you too," I replied, giving him a peck on the cheek. "I believe you have something of mine," I turned to Jock and held my hands out for my jeans.

"Oh, are they yours?" he smiled, as if he didn't know.

"Of course they're mine. Why don't you give them a sniff if you don't believe me?"

All four men were still staring at my tits as Tony appeared behind me.

"All right guys, you've had your fun, give Becca her jeans back," he said.

"For fucks sake, Foxy, put your cock away. We don't want to see that," said Jock, using my jeans to shield his eyes.

I knew he was secretly having a sniff of my crotch. He had it right next to his face. I imagined that they would have absorbed some of my pussy scent; my knickers had been soaked after all.

Tony snatched his clothes off of Lance and slipped them back on. He then grabbed my jeans and threw them at me.

"Get dressed, Becca. You've had your fun too," he said sternly.

"I don't know what you mean," I lied. "I just came out here to get my clothes. It's not my fault that your friends are staring at me. Haven't they seen a pair of breasts before?"

"Not a pair as nice as those," laughed Jock. "They're spectacular."

I pulled my jeans back on, feeling them compress my spunk-filled knickers against my pussy. It made me shudder at the thought of wearing Tony's cum in my panties for the rest of the night.

"What about you, Virg? Are you enjoying the view?" I asked as I straightened up to see him still staring.

I was loving the attention.

"Ah, he's not called Virg anymore," Hayward pointed out. "Not since our last mission with you aboard that boat. Your little friend took his cherry and he's a changed man."

"I remember it well. Sara sucked you dry and then let you fuck her," I sniggered. "I was watching through a gap in the door as you spunked all over her face."

"You were watching?" gasped Virg.

"Of course."

"Well, his new name is Stud-Muffin," Lance interrupted. "He fucks anything that moves nowadays, don't you, Stud-Muffin?"

"I've gone from one crap name to another," he shrugged. "You guys are assholes."

They all laughed and I joined in too, enjoying the camaraderie and banter that these guys had.

"Ok, who's hungry?" asked Hayward. "We've brought some pizzas back with us."

"I'm always starving after sex," I laughed. "I better go and put my vest back on."

"Awwwww, you don't have to," groaned Jock. "We don't mind."

I gave him a sympathetic smile and went back into the bedroom. Tony followed me to retrieve his T-shirt.

"You are terrible," he whispered. "I've told you before about teasing them."

"I like people looking at my body and besides, it's given them a little treat," I tittered. "It relieves mission tension."

He just rolled his eyes at me and slipped his shirt back on.

"Come on, let's go and get some food before those greedy bastards eat it all," he said.

****

"The target's vehicle is still stationary," Lexa said to us over the phone.

We were driving to Ryan's location and I had her on speaker phone.

"Roger that. I see him on the tracker," I replied, looking at my iPad screen.

It showed a satellite view similar to google maps. There were two red dots blinking on the map. One was the tracker fitted to Ryan's car and the other was the tracker fitted to one of the weapons. Both were right on top of each other, indicating that the MP7's were still in the vehicle.

Tony was driving and following the sat nav to Ryan's compound. He had spent the last two nights north of Preston at a place called Broughton. According to the satellite imagery, it was just as Ryan had described; a secure compound. There was a fence and gates leading to what looked like a farm house. The red dots were showing inside one of the out-buildings - maybe a barn. Ryan may have been supplying terrorists, but he knew better than to leave a car full of weapons parked on the street.

"We're about half an hour away," I said to Lexa. "We'll give you an update once we get closer. Is there any news from Nat?"

"No. Nothing," she replied. "Follow the target to the weapons exchange, I'm sure she'll be there."

"Ok, speak to you later."

"Bye for now."

We hung up. I'd have liked to have told her that I loved her, but it would have been inappropriate in the current circumstances, I didn't know who else was listening in.

"You really like her, don't you?" said Tony.

"Who? Lexa? Yeah, you know I do."

"No, I was talking about Natalie."

"She's like a sister to me," I admitted.

"A sister who you have sex with?"

"It's complicated."

"Life always is," he laughed. "I don't mind. I know you're not the sort of girl who is content with one sexual partner."

"It's my job to fuck people," I shrugged. "I can't help picking up a few contacts along the way."

"I know. I really don't mind. What's she like?"

"Nat? She's sexy, resourceful, hard as nails; like an irresistible assassin."

"Just like you then. Maybe she really is your sister," he laughed. "Are you twins?"

He was complementing me and trying to put my mind at rest.

"Not quite. She's been in the game a lot longer than I have."

"That means that she knows what she's doing. Have faith in her, she'll be fine."

"I know. I just worry that something might have happened to her."

We continued up the M6 past Chorley services. On the backseat of the Kia Sportage there was a bag full of surveillance equipment. We were going to get up close and personal with Ryan from a distance and relay it back the the Facility in real time.

We had a directional microphone which could record conversations from hundreds of metres away. We also had a video camera with a super-zoom lens to capture the footage and hopefully identify Shaw and his gang of terrorists.

"How does Lexa feel about your additional relationships?" Tony asked.

"She's fine about it. She doesn't mind sharing me any more than you do."

"And what about Ethan? Have you been fucking him again?" he didn't seem to like the idea.

"No. Ethan's Lexa's little pet," I laughed. "She knows how to keep him happy and moving in the right direction. She just opens her legs or sucks his cock to keep him sweet. I think she's the one who's really running this mission."

"I'd rather follow her into battle than Ethan," he smirked.

"What went on between you two? I know you don't like him."

He took a deep breath as though he didn't really want to go into it.

"We were following his orders on a previous mission a long time ago, but he hesitated about bringing in suspects and it got a lot of people killed."

"Civilians or combatants?"

"Both. Ever since then I don't trust his judgement."

"And yet, here you are working for him again," I sniggered, trying to lighten the mood.

"Sort of."

"What does that mean?"

"It's also our operation even though he's in overall command. I think he has his own agenda so; our intel team are keeping a close eye on him. I think he's up to something."

"Like what?"

"He's dragging his heels on this assignment again. I know you've noticed it too."

"Yes, but Lexa says that there's a bigger picture unfolding. She trusts him."

"I doubt that she knows what I know."

"You'd be surprised. Would you care to enlighten me?" I said.

He thought for a few seconds, as though he was wondering whether to tell me or not. He knew I wasn't going to take no for an answer so he decided to continue.

"The bigger picture seems to be this secret group called The Generals, right?"

"Yes. They've been responsible for all the recent assignments I've been involved in. We're bringing them down one at a time."

"I know and you're doing a great job. We know that this terror plot is all about The Generals making money from a stock market crash, correct?"

"Among other things, yes, we think so."

"So, they have all sold their stocks and shares last week to prepare for it to crash after the terror attack?"

"That's my understanding of it," I replied.

"Well, guess who else has sold all of his stocks and shares?" he turned to face me and raised his eyebrows at me.

The most obvious answer was the guy we'd just been talking about.

"Ethan?"

"The very same. Don't you think that's a bit of a coincidence?"

"Holy shit. No way. How do you know that?" I gasped.

I had my doubts about Ethan, but I never had him spotted as being involved.

"Our intel team are tracking his bank accounts. All of his investments have been moved to cash accounts."

"So, you think he's one of them... The Generals I mean?"

"We don't know. There might be a reasonable explanation for it, but it would explain why he doesn't want this terror plot to end any time soon," he pointed out.

"No. I can't believe he's involved," I said. "He's the one who's got us all working to bring The Generals down."

"He could be their inside man. The Generals have people in strategic positions all over the country. He could be one of them."

I'd never considered that Ethan could be controlling how the missions unfolded. The Generals could be sacrificing one or two of their own in order to keep things moving in a direction that they wanted.

"He's made some odd decisions, I'll admit that, but there's no way he's one of them."

"I hope you're right, but just be careful around him until we have more information."

"Lexa seems to think along the same lines," I said. "She's told me to report direct to her with any developments, rather than going to Ethan."

"That's probably so she can fuck you again," he laughed.

"She doesn't need to use that as an excuse," I giggled. "But she has asked me to pump you for information."

"I think you did that last night," he laughed. "Twice."

"I'm being serious. Something doesn't add up about this bomb theory. Blowing up ten motorway junctions could be repaired within days. It's not going to cripple the country."

"The bombs they've made aren't capable of blowing up road junctions. Even if they detonated them under a bridge, they wouldn't do much damage. They're not powerful enough."

"So, what are they doing with them?" I mused. "And why do they need military grade weapons?"

"We've been asking the same questions and the best answer we can come up with is truly terrifying."

"What is it?"

"The bombs they've made are constructed from steel barrels. The strong steel sides means that the explosion will be directed upwards rather than sideways. A design like that is usually used as a dispersal weapon," he explained.

"What's a dispersal weapon?"

"When the device explodes, its force can be used to spread the debris over a large area. The problem is we don't know what they're dispersing."

"Are you saying it could be a chemical or biological attack, like a virus?"

"It would make more sense. If they contaminate the motorway junctions with something dangerous or toxic, it would take months, if not years to clean up. That would make the motorway and the surrounding area unusable for a long time which really would cripple the country," he said.

"Is there any evidence that they have something like that?"

"No, nothing, but in order to obtain a contaminant they would need to steal it from somewhere..."

"So, they'd need weapons to raid a bio-lab or chemical storage facility," I interrupted. "Who else knows about your theory?"

"Just our team. We haven't shared it with Ethan yet. We want to see what he's up to first."

I went silent for a while as I let it sink in. Somewhere in the back of my primitive brain I knew that I had some significant information that might help, but for now it eluded me. If it was a chemical or biological attack, it didn't bare thinking about.

"You need to share this with Lexa at least," I said. "We can trust her and she might already know something about it."

"It's just a theory at the moment. Like I said, we have no evidence that they have chemical or biological agents. We just have to keep going with this and see where it leads."

"Maybe Ethan already knows. Maybe that's why he's not bringing this to an end. He wants to bring down Charles Hamilton so maybe he needs this missing piece in order to do it."

"It's possible, but it doesn't explain why he sold his stocks. Let's keep this between us for now. Besides, it's near on impossible to get hold of such things in this country. Bio and chemical agents aren't easily available."

"Neither are MP7's, but it's about to happen," I pointed out.

"True, but if we rated the difficulty of getting hold of military weapons as a four or five; getting bio weapons would be at least a hundred or more."

"But it's possible."

"Anything's possible with enough money and planning."

As he said that my phone rang again.

"Keep it between us," ordered Tony. "At least until we know more."

"Roger that, Sergeant Fox," I said in a slutty voice.

"Becca," I said, as I answered the phone.

"The targets on the move. How far away are you?" asked Lexa.

"Five minutes," I replied.

"Check your tracker, you should see his vehicle moving."

I looked on the iPad screen and saw the two red dots moving east.

"Got him," I replied. "We'll close the gap in no time, but we'll stay out of sight. Do you have any idea where he's heading?"

"No. Without knowing where Shaw is, it's impossible to tell, but it will be somewhere remote. We're searching for possible locations in the surrounding area. He's not going to want to drive far with that arsenal in the boot of his car. If we find anything we'll let you know."

"Roger that. Becca out."

I hung up.

"Get your foot down, big boy, it looks like he's heading for the A6."

Tony accelerated to get closer to Ryan. He was about four miles ahead of us which was too far. We didn't need to be right behind him, but we did need to be a lot closer. The tracker would show us his every move so all we needed to do was stay close enough to act, but far enough back so that he didn't know he was being followed.

****

After twenty minutes of following Ryan's movements on the iPad, I watched him turn off of the A6 and head to a small town called Churchtown. We decided to close up on him even more, but remained half a mile behind him. Ryan was trained in counter-surveillance drills and we didn't want to get caught out when he did his backwards loop to see if he had a tail.

I watched the two red dots turn south and then east as he doubled back on himself.

"He's boxing around," I said to Tony. "I think we must be getting close to the meeting."

It was just after eight in the evening and it was dark by now. There was a clear sky above us and a half moon shining down. Ryan turned again to head north and then again as he resumed his original westerly direction.

"He's completed his loop and he's heading west out of town on the A586," I said.

"Roger that. We'd better get Lexa on the comms."

We both plugged our earpieces into our ears to get onto our secure communications network with the Facility.

"Becca, comms check," I said.

"Receiving."

"Tony, comms check," repeated Tony.

We would now be heard by everyone in the ops room, not just Lexa.

"Receiving. Sit-rep," she said.

"We think he's close to the meeting point. He's just done a counter surveillance loop," I said.

"Roger that. We saw it too," she replied. "Close up on him."

"Already on it," I replied. "Any possible meeting sites?"

"Maybe. There's an old quarry west of you. If I was Shaw, that's where I'd meet. There are no cameras or people to interfere and it's nice and remote."

I zoomed out on the map and saw a big grey hole in the ground which was the quarry, west of our position. Ryan looked like he was heading straight for it as he turned onto Tanacre Road.

"Take the next right," I said to Tony.

"Roger that."

We took the turn as Ryan's tail lights disappeared from view around the corner. The tracker showed him turning right and then immediately left into the quarry.

"Close up," I said to Tony. "I think he's about to make the meeting. He's entered the quarry."

"We need to find a good vantage point," he said. "Somewhere where we can observe but not be seen."

"I'm working on it. Turn right, then left and slow down. Let's see where he stops."

Tony obeyed as I imagined Lexa and her team listening to it unfolding on the speakers and watching the trackers on their screens.

"He's heading down the hill into the quarry," she said. "You'll have to go on foot or he'll see you following. This has got to be the meeting point."

"Roger that. Park there," I said to Tony, pointing to a small lay-by next to some trees. "I'll grab the gear."

I took my MP7 from under my seat and then grabbed the surveillance bag from the back. Tony parked up, took his MP5 from the footwell and we both got out.

I checked the iPad again and saw that Ryan was slowing down as he went around a hair-pin bend. If he continued down that road, it would put him directly below us in the quarry car park.

"Head through those trees," I said to Tony. "It looks like it leads to the cliff edge. There will be a hundred-foot drop into the quarry and he'll be in our line of sight. We can set up there."

We darted into the trees and kept in a crouch as we moved quickly through the undergrowth. It was a well-trodden path that was probably used by dog walkers or local kids playing. At this time of night, it was deserted.

I could smell the undergrowth and the ground was wet and muddy due to all the rain we'd had the night before.

"Approaching the meeting point," I said to Lexa through my earpiece.

"Roger that. Once you're in position, relay the feed back to me."

I saw headlights approaching down the road behind us. There were at least four vehicles and they weren't hanging about. They sped past our car and headed into the quarry.

"Eyes on four vehicles," I said to Lexa. "It must be Shaw's crew. It looks like we were right."

"Roger that."

We made it to the tree line and slowly peered down into the quarry. Ryan's car was parked up and the other four vehicles were slowing down for the hairpin bend.

I placed the bag in the dirt and unzipped it quietly. Tony took up a defensive position, scouting the area through the scope on his weapon.

"They'll be there in about twenty seconds," he said. "Hurry up with the gear."

"On it," I said.

I set up the camera which was fitted with a small tripod and I pointed it towards Ryan. I did the same with the directional microphone and then linked them both to my phone via Bluetooth.