Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is a big one," I sniggered, squeezing him harder. "I bet it's quite a handful."

He placed it on the kitchen counter next to mine and leaned forwards to kiss me. As our lips met, his hands dropped to my waist. I kept my hand where it was, feeling his stiff shaft twitching at my touch. The thought of taking it inside me made my nipples harden underneath my thin vest.

"It's primed and ready for action," he said softly.

"Well, let's hope it doesn't go off too soon."

"It won't if it's handled correctly. I don't usually like to lose, but when it comes to sex, I don't mind finishing second."

We were teasing each other with innuendo to build the anticipation. I'd been looking forward to this moment all day, but I didn't have to rush it. My knickers felt warm and sticky and I knew I was juicing up in readiness for his fat cock.

"Can it go off more than once during a single session?" I quizzed, kissing him again.

"It has been known to produce multiple shots."

"Mmmmm, just the way I like it."

He pulled me closer and his hands went behind me, grabbing my butt-cheeks. My boobs pressed against his chest and I looked into his eyes. Our lips were millimetres apart and I could feel his breath on my face. Just as I moved in to plant my lips onto his, I heard a loud click as the kettle switched itself off.

Click.

Tony pushed me away and turned to make the drinks. I wasn't interested in the tea. There was only one thing I wanted to drink and it came from his balls. As he picked up the kettle, I slid both of my hands around his waist and undid his belt from behind.

"Forget the drink," I whispered in his ear. "We can have one after."

"After what?" he replied, still playing our little game.

"After you've fucked me."

He put the kettle down and spun back around to face me again. He had a huge smile on his face at the thought of what was to come.

"You have such a way with words, Becca. Some people call it 'making love', but you make it sound a lot sexier."

"What's wrong? Don't you like it when I say dirty words like 'fuck'?" I gave it extra emphasis.

He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me onto his lips as I fiddled to undo the buttons on his jeans. His tongue forced its way into my mouth, gently licking at my plump lips.

Kiss-kiss. Lick-nibble.

My tongue pushed back at his, waggling its way into his mouth. He tasted minty fresh, but his skin felt stubbly. He may have shaved that morning, but his manly beard was already starting to grow back. I didn't want delicate sex; I wanted fucking hard and passionately by a rugged man. Tony was a real man, he sensed what I wanted and took charge of the situation immediately.

"Dirty words, get dirty rewards," he replied, barely tearing his lips away from mine.

He hooked his hands under the shoulder straps of my vest as I tugged his buttons open. With a sharp twist of his wrists, he pulled my straps down, making my heavy boobs bounce free.

"Pervert," I snapped.

"You love it. God you've got big tits. Look at the size of those things," he gasped as we parted so he could admire them.

"They're almost as big as this," I replied, pushing my hand inside his shorts and grabbing hold of his throbbing member.

It felt hot and clammy in my hand and I knew he'd smell manly down there. I was sure he was shower fresh, but that didn't stop it from smelling like a cock should.

"Ooooh, fuck... you naughty girl," he gasped as I pushed his shorts down with my free hand and pulled his cock out.

"I think you're the naughty one. You've got a hard-on and you've just exposed yourself to me."

He smiled and forced his lips onto mine again. After a brief tongue battle, he dropped lower, making his way to my juicy tits.

My hand pulled his foreskin back to allow the air to get to his swollen glans.

"God you've got a nice cock," I said. "It's so veiny and fat."

"Mmmmpppfff, not nearly as nice as your tits," he grunted as he sucked my left nipple.

His tongue swirled around my dark areola and he gently nibbled my diamond-hard buds.

Stroke-wank. Kiss-suck.

The kitchen filled with the sounds of foreplay. My knickers were wringing wet by now as my cunt bubbled over and flooded my panties. The cotton fabric had become too saturated to soak up any more of it and I could feel it pooling in my gusset.

"Shit... you make me so fucking wet, Tony. I want you inside me."

As he devoured my heaving boobs, his hands dropped down and undid my jeans. With a sharp tug, he pushed them down my legs and I kicked them off towards the oven.

"Take my knickers off too," I begged. "Stick your cock inside me."

"I've got a better idea," he said. "Pull them to the side, like the dirty skank you are."

I kept his cock in my left hand and pulled my wet panties to the side as he picked me up by the waist. I barely had time to spread my lips open before he impaled me onto his meat. My legs instinctively wrapped around his back to keep myself in place.

"Oooohhh, fuck yeah," I let out a long guttural groan, throwing my head back and pushing my tits into his face. "Fill me with your cock."

Squeeelllcccchhh.

My over flowing pussy spewed its lubrication all over his shaft as he placed his hands under my ass cheeks to take my weight. He had his face buried in my cleavage and his cock buried deep inside me.

"Jesus you're wet," he gasped, feeling my juices drip down his shaft. "You really have missed me, haven't you?"

"I need your cock like I need air," I panted, pulling his head into my boobs. "Fuck me like a dirty whore."

I started to lift off of him by pushing my inner thighs onto his hip bones and rising up six inches. That left two inches of him inside me. I then sank back down feeling more of my nectar leaking out between us. His navel grazed my clit sending shivers up my spine.

Up and down. In and out. Like gliding on silk.

"You're so tight and juicy. I've missed your wet little cunt."

"Fuck me... that's it... use my body for your pleasure. Give me a good hard fucking."

He started to push his hips up and down in time with my riding motion. This gave me deeper penetration as he thrust up and I sank down. The tip of his cock banged hard against my cervix like a Jack hammer with each inward movement.

"That's it... bottom that cock out. I want you to make me walk funny for the next week."

Slam-slam-slam. Slap-slap-slap.

The sound of skin slapping against skin joined the other wet sex noises in the room. I felt every inch of his manhood pumping in and out of me as though our lives depended on it.

Suddenly we were moving. Tony kept me held in place as we waddled through the reception area and into the lounge. He was taking me somewhere more comfortable, but that didn't stop me from riding him along the way.

His strong arms held me in a vice-like embrace as I bounced up and down in time with his steps.

"Mmmmm, you feel so good inside my dirty little hole," I purred, running my fingers through his hair as he sucked my nipples. "You love sucking those boobies, don't you?"

"Mmmmpppfff, open the bedroom door," he snuffled. "I want you on the bed."

I fumbled for the door handle as he pushed my back against it and gave three forceful deep thrusts. The door rattled behind me as he slammed me against it. Finally, I turned the handle and we stumbled into the small room.

He lost his balance as the door burst open and he fell on top of me on the mattress. As his weight bore down onto me, his cock slid into me so deep that I thought he'd bruised my kidneys.

"Aaaaahhhhh, that's it... fuck me... fuck me hard. Treat me like a fucking filthy whore," I shrieked, taking my vest off completely and throwing it on the floor.

He pushed up onto his hands as I kept my legs clamped around his back. I tensed and relaxed them in a steady rhythm as he continued to pump away at my abused snatch. He tore his T-shirt over his head as he started to get hot from the exertion.

"Oh... oh fuck... that really is balls deep," he grimaced, looking almost in pain.

I felt his ball-sack mashing against my swollen flaps with each inward thrust. He was so deep he almost had his balls inside me.

"Keep going... oh my god... cum inside me," I pleaded. "Fill me with your seed."

"No, not yet. I told you, I cum second," he panted. "You need to cum first."

"No," I begged. "You can get me off after. I need your spunk."

I placed my hands behind his head and pulled him on top of me. My lips met his in a frenzy of kisses and nibbles, sucking on each other's lips and gently biting each other.

My swollen clit rubbed against his navel and I ground it into him to try and get myself off. The spark inside me had been simmering all day and now that I had a huge manly cock stretching me open, I knew I was on the brink of climax.

In and out. In and out. Rub-rub-rub.

"Right there... that's it... I'm close," I panted, my voice going up an octave.

"What about if I do this?" he replied.

As quick as a flash he unclamped my legs from his back, pulled his cock out of me and thrust four fingers inside me. At the same time, he buried his face between my legs and devoured my meaty folds.

I came instantly at the increased stimulation. Four fat fingers were more of a stretch than an eight-inch cock and right at that point, it was exactly what I needed.

I wanted it to hurt. I wanted to feel the pain of my lips stretching open to the point of tearing. That coupled with a stubbly face sucking on my clitoral hood and a tongue licking my clit relentlessly, made me explode like a bomb going off.

"FFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK," was all I could muster as I came hard, holding his head in place.

My whole body shook from head to toe as my violent orgasm pulsed through my body.

All I could do was scream and enjoy it as his fingers pumped in and out of me and I came all over his face. I saw starbursts as I closed my eyes and rode the pleasure wave to oblivion. My legs tensed and relaxed and my fists gripped the bed sheets almost ripping them in two.

Just as I thought I was going to pass out, he pulled away and replaced his fingers with his cock. This time he fucked me with fast, short strokes while his thumb continued to abuse my throbbing clit.

I hit a new peak as a second wave of orgasmic pleasure rocked my whole body like some sort of aftershock. His cock somehow felt bigger than before, even though I knew it wasn't possible. His fast shallow thrusts soon became deeper as he slowed down. I knew he was about to cum and I knew it was going to be a big thick load.

"Yes... cum... cum all over my body," I begged. "Squirt your spunk all over this dirty little girl."

As usual my words triggered him off like a fire hose and he pushed in deep one last time with a loud groan. I felt his cock twitch once before he pulled it out and aimed it at my body as I lay beneath him.

"Oh... fuck... yeeeessss," he gasped, holding his cock at the base and shooting another spurt of jism from the tip.

Twitch-splat.

A huge long rope of hot semen jetted from his manhood and travelled almost two feet through the air. His ejaculation was so violent that it hit me straight in the face. The slimy mess splattered against my lips like glue as he lined up his next shot.

"Ugh."

Twitch-splat.

As I licked his porridge from my lips, the next wad landed on my right breast. It was a long string which clung to the contours of my beautiful orb and spread across my nipple.

"Oooh."

Twitch-splat.

The next one hit my left tit to give me a matching pair.

"Ugh...fuck."

Twitch-splat. Twitch-splat.

More cum rained down onto my belly as he started to lose power. It was an impressive performance and he let the last few drops ooze out onto my panties and pubic mound. He milked the last of it out from his base to his tip, forcing the sticky sperm out of the hole in the end of his cock, before flicking it onto my cum stained knickers.

"Holy shit, Tony. What a huge fucking load," I giggled staring down at the mess he'd made of me.

My tits looked like two glazed buns and my belly was frosted like a donut. I felt his seed trickling out of my swollen cunt and running down my butt-crack.

"I think you've drained me dry," he smiled down at me. "You always make me explode."

"You're welcome," I said, trying to get my breath back. "I love it when you fuck me hard and finish like a porn star."

"Me too. There's something about seeing you covered in spunk. It looks so erotic," he panted.

He had beads of sweat all over him as he knelt between my legs. His cock was still twitching as I used my fingers to scoop the cum from my lips and lick it off. I knew he wanted to kiss me, but most guys didn't like licking up their own cum. As soon as I swallowed it down, he lay next to me and kissed me on the lips.

"Don't ever change, Becca. You are a truly amazing woman. Killing bad guys one minute and fucking the life out of me the next. I love you so much."

"You're not going soft on me in your old age, are you?" I laughed.

"Most definitely not," he said, glancing down at his cock which was still rock hard.

"Wow, you do alright for an old-timer," I tittered. "You're ready to go again already? Do you want to stick it in my ass this time?"

"Not tonight. Your pussy feels too exquisite and now it's got extra lube inside it, I can't resist going for it again."

"Have you been taking viagra or something? You're like an eighteen-year-old."

"I never need anything like that. Especially when I'm with you. Roll onto your side," he said, shuffling up next to me and propping himself up on one elbow.

"Yes, Sergeant Fox. I told you I'd do anything you tell me to."

I quickly whipped my sopping panties off and lay on my side. I then stuck my ass out, wiggling it into his crotch to tease him. I felt his hard shaft rubbing up and down my butt-crack before he pushed it lower and slid it along my spunky groove.

"Do you like sloppy seconds?" I cooed. "I fucking love it."

"Only if it's my own," he said. "You know I like you all to myself."

His glans slid back and forth across my long labia, nudging my clit like a spring. I was super sensitive from cumming twice, but I couldn't get enough of this guy's cock. The physical connection we shared was nothing compared to the mental one.

My cunt was so wet that he glided effortlessly along my lips as I rocked back and forth in unison with him. His spare hand reached around me and caressed my slimy tits as I turned my head and kissed him over my shoulder.

I got lost in his eyes as our connection grew stronger. The sexual frenzy had calmed down and this was now about showing our love for one another.

Slip-slide-rub-glide.

His shaft stimulated every inch of my vulva from the outside. My hand reached back and caressed his ass as I opened my legs a little wider to encourage him inside me.

He got the message straight away and his tip nudged against my dripping hole.

"Slide it in," I pleaded. "Let's cum together."

There was a tacky squelch as he pushed into me painfully slowly. I felt my lips wrap around him and my slippery walls gripping him tightly.

"Aahhh, shit that's tight," he moaned.

"And wet and spunky," I murmured. "It feels gorgeous."

He slid in and out a couple of times using his full eight inches. On the third stroke he allowed it to slip out and slide along my groove again until his glans rubbed against my clit. My love bean felt like it was on fire it was so sensitive. After a couple of rubs, he slid it back into me.

"What a beautiful young woman you are," he whispered. "I could fuck you all night long."

"Mmmmm, be my guest," I purred.

His hand cupped my cheek and we kissed lovingly as he kept up his new rhythm and technique.

Two thrusts in and out.

Two rubs of his helmet against my engorged clit.

Then he repeated it.

This was a slow burner and it felt so delightful that I was leaking like a tap. Small rivulets of my love honey spilled out with each stroke, lubricating us perfectly.

"Mmmm, you feel enormous," I gasped.

Kiss kiss. Slip slide.

There was no need to change anything. We were right where we needed to be. Having cum minutes before, I was soon on my way to pleasure town once more. I shuddered as his purple glans stimulated my clit and gasped as he slid it back in.

His hand expertly massaged my tits, tweaking my nipples between his thumb and forefinger. I gently stroked his ass as I felt him get harder inside me.

"Are you going to cum again?" I asked.

"I'm close. Let's get you off at the same time."

"Talk dirty to me," I said, in between kisses. "You know it always gets me off."

"I'm going to explode inside you, Becca. I'm going to flood your hole with my seed."

In and out. In and out. Rub-rub. Rub-rub.

"Yes, give it to me, you dirty boy."

"I love how wet and tight your young pussy feels. It makes me so fucking hard."

"I can feel it... oh god Tony... I can feel it."

"Beg for my sperm... tell me how much you want it."

In and out. In and out. Rub-rub. Rub-rub.

"I want it so fucking bad... I'm a cum hungry little skank... you know I love cream in my pie."

"That's what I've got for you... oh fuck. I'm going to give you such a creamy pie," he grunted.

His pace never changed, but I started to cum. Stimulation isn't always about the body. He was turning me on in my mind.

"Oh yes," I panted softly. "Give me a creampie... fill me with your love juice... I'm cumming."

My tired little cunt started to spasm around his thick shaft making it tighter for him. I knew it would make him cum and I also knew I'd cum harder when I felt him filling me up.

"Oh shit... I feel it... your pussy's twitching like a milking machine... here it comes."

He stared into my eyes as he buried his cock into me one last time. Warm semen filled me and started to leak past his shaft as he held it deep inside me.

"I can feel it... I can feel your spunk squirting into me... fill this slut with your love."

Twitch-twitch-twitch. Pump-pump-pump.

My belly sucked in and my walls tightened around his throbbing member. He glued his lips to mine as we came together for the briefest of moments. It felt like an eternity and that if we had died right at the moment, we'd have died happy.

We were satisfied, contented and fulfilled in every way.

There was no screaming or bucking and writhing; it was just sheer bliss as he finally stopped moving and lay still beside me.

Silence filled the room. His cock remained deep against my cervix and his arms held me close. I felt him kissing my neck and nuzzling into my hair like lovers do after sex.

I could have stayed there forever, but I heard a noise coming from the reception room. The front door was being unlocked and it was followed by male voices.

I went rigid, but Tony remained where he was.

"Do you hear that?" I asked.

"Yeah," he sighed, sleepily. "Sounds like the peace is shattered. The team is back."

I made no effort to cover myself up. As long as it wasn't a threat coming after me, I didn't care that I was naked. The bedroom door was closed anyway and I doubted they'd come in.

"Woah, what have we got here?" I heard a loud booming Scottish voice.

I recognised it straight away -- it was Jock.

"Someone's left their jeans in the kitchen and it doesn't look like they'll fit any of us," he continued.

"Foxy, are you in here?" shouted Hayward.

"I'd better go and see what's happening," Tony groaned. "Get ready for some piss taking."

He pulled his semi-hard cock out of me and got off of the bed. He was as naked as I was and didn't seem bothered in the slightest.

"It looks like we've got Tony's jeans and boxer shorts too," laughed Lance. "I think Foxy's getting his oats."

"Cover yourself up and I'll go and get your jeans," said Tony as he hesitated at the door.