Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you forget to put your underwear on this morning?" he asked.

I stood up, undid my robe and held it open with both hands like a flasher in the park. He looked me up and down and I covered myself back up and sat back down.

"See... she's a dirty bitch, isn't she Ethan?" Nat tittered.

"You're not wearing any underwear either!" I said to her.

We were like a couple of squabbling siblings trying to get the other one into trouble.

"Yes, but I'm not the one gagging for cock," she said.

"Are you?" Ethan asked me.

"Maybe."

"She is Ethan. She's already told me she's wet."

"And what about you?" he said, turning the question back to the instigator. "Are you gagging for some cock too?"

"I have some work to do," she said.

"Work? Fuck off. What work?" I asked.

"Selling your filthy work thong from yesterday... remember? You said you wanted me to sell it for you because you get turned on by men sniffing your dirty panties."

She picked up her rucksack and unzipped it on the table. The zipper went all the way around the edge of the bag so it could be unfolded like a clam shell. She unzipped the netted compartment and produced the zip lock bag with my used knickers inside.

"Ta-da," she said waving the bag around as though she'd performed a magic trick. "Becca's dirty work thong for my website."

"She's not got you into selling used panties too, has she Becca?" he laughed.

"She wouldn't take no for an answer." I shrugged.

"Fuck off! You practically begged me to sell them for you," snapped Nat.

Her childish behaviour in front of our boss was off the charts. She was amazing at role play and infantile behaviour. Ethan was chuckling to himself as we argued back and forth.

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did."

"Fuck off."

"You fuck off."

"Alright, alright, that's enough girls," Ethan finally stepped in like a responsible parent.

"Natalie... go and sell the panties if that's what you want to do," he laughed. "And Becca... do you want fucking or not?"

"Hmmmm... ok then," I said as though I didn't really want to but he'd convinced me.

Natalie picked up her laptop and walked towards the hallway.

"I'll go and get dressed while my clients argue over Becca's smelly knickers. I'll leave you two horny fuckers to it," she smiled, as though her matchmaking was complete.

"You're more than welcome to stay and help out," I said.

"I think you need cock more than I do, you cum hungry skank," she said and ran off upstairs before I could reply.

"She's such a bitch," I laughed, turning back to Ethan.

"She's amazing," he giggled. "You're both as bad as each other."

He looked at me and I looked at him, each of us waiting for the other to initiate our inevitable sexual encounter.

"So," he said.

"So, indeed," I replied.

"How have you been since we last met?"

"I've been fantastic. I love this job," I swooned.

I hadn't been in contact with Ethan since he offered me the job and we'd had a night of passion together with Lexa. The only other time I'd met him, was when he was testing me out without my knowledge. I remembered his little fetishes and kinks and I knew he had a huge cock capable of producing an unfathomable amount of hot spunk. This guy was like a one-man bukkake show all on his own.

"I knew you'd love it," he smiled. "All the sex you could ever want and a lot of adventure along the way."

"Exactly. After what Lexa put me through in training, I feel I can take on any sexual challenge, even being raped," I said.

"Is that true or are you just saying that?"

"It's true. I like being forced to fuck against my will. It removes the decision-making process. As long as it feels nice inside me and I don't get hurt, I let them do what they like to me."

"Mmmmmm."

"Oh, you like that do you?"

"Forcing myself onto a woman isn't really my thing, but it's more the way you say things that turns me on" he said.

"I just say it how it is. Do you still have your little kink?" I asked.

"Which one?" he laughed.

"You know which one. You like to wear women's knickers under your suit."

"Yes. I still have that kink," he grinned.

"So... what panties are you wearing today?"

It sounded weird asking a guy that question. It was usually the other way around.

"A bright pink, eyelash-lace panty," he laughed.

"No way. I love eyelash-lace and pink's my favourite colour."

Eyelash-lace was very delicate and feminine and looked amazing on the right woman. I'd seen him in black lace before and he'd managed to make it look incredible. I stood up and moved around to his side of the table. He was still seated so I sat on the table in front of him and spread my legs open. I kept myself covered with my robe just to tease him and I put my feet either side of him on his chair.

He moved closer and slid his hands up my calves slowly, feeling my soft shower-fresh skin. I felt my pussy swell and my nipples become erect under my robe almost immediately.

As his hands got past my knees, I stopped him.

"Show me your underwear first," I ordered. "Let's see those girly knickers."

I could almost smell his hard-on which I knew was twitching in his pants in anticipation.

"Yes ma'am," he joked.

He undid his belt, button and flies and pulled his trousers down to his ankles. He had to lift his ass off the chair to do so and I immediately caught a glimpse of the neon pink material. As his trousers hit his ankles he sat back in the chair and undid his shirt so I could look at his manly chest. He was in good shape for an older guy and my lust for his cock was becoming overwhelming.

He let his shirt fall open and dropped his hands to his sides, opening his legs to give me a good view of the prize.

"I love the colour," he said. "I wear them in important meetings about national security and no one has a clue what I'm wearing."

"They look as sensational as always."

His ten-inch monster was held tightly inside the panties and as always, he made it work. Most guys wouldn't have been able to pull off a look like that, but Ethan oozed sex appeal and confidence and my cunt became instantly wetter from seeing his cock.

"I'm glad you like them," he smiled.

"Now... what do you want me to do to you?" I asked.

I knew he liked the build up and loved a girl to talk dirty to him.

"I'd like you to suck it Becca. If that's ok?" he said politely.

"Well, seeming as you asked so nicely, I will. Swap places with me."

I slid off the table whilst he kicked his shoes and socks off and stepped out of his trousers. His shirt slid off his shoulders and he sat on the table in just his lace knickers. I shuffled my chair towards him as he spread his legs. I felt like a hungry child about to have dinner served to me at the family table. It was as though the main course had been put in front of me and all I had to do was eat it.

That's exactly what I was going to do.

I rubbed him gently through the flimsy lace and breathed in his masculine scent. I could smell his cock and testosterone from two feet away.

"Mmmmhh, fuck, I forgot how good you were at this," he moaned softly.

I pulled at the material to let the beast pop out of its own accord and it sprang free like a jack-in-the-box. Pre-cum was already coating his foreskin as I took it in my hand.

"Looks a bit wet," I said.

"So does yours," he said nodding at my crotch.

I hadn't realised that my robe had slipped open between my legs and my meaty lips were leaking onto the chair.

I looked down and smiled.

"Fucking pervert," I said.

I pulled his foreskin back and took a few seconds to admire his magnificent dick. It was long, smooth and veiny and was getting harder by the second. I rolled his skin back up to hide his glans and kept going until the excess skin bunched up like an elephant's trunk.

I loved uncut cocks. They seemed more aesthetically pleasing to me and I found them easier to jerk off. Circumcised guys required a lot more effort and lot of saliva to keep them gliding during a hand job. Uncut dicks didn't have that problem and as long as the guys hygiene was up to scratch, I'd have an uncut one any day of the week.

I bent down and sucked his loose skin into my mouth. It was soft and gristly almost like a girl's labia. I wasn't a medical scientist but I imagined they were made of the same sort of skin. I tasted his salty pre-cum and slowly pulled the skin back so that it left my mouth. As it got to the tip of his cock, I stuck my floppy tongue out and slid it between his foreskin and his glans. His reaction was instantaneous.

"Jesus Becca, you've learnt some new moves," he flinched.

I circled my tongue around under his skin and pulled the skin back up. Most of the nerve endings of a penis are on a guy's glans and that was where I focused my attention. The frenulum is also extremely sensitive which is what held the skin in place. A lot of women know about licking it and rubbing it with a wet thumb but playing with a guy under his foreskin added new areas of pleasure. It meant I could lick his bell-end, frenulum and foreskin all at the same time and it drove him absolutely wild.

The only downside was that it made a lot of men ejaculate prematurely and I hoped Ethan could hold on for a while as I wanted him inside me.

My free hand tugged his underwear down and I tucked the waistband under his balls. My hand looked tiny on his ten-inch shaft and only covered about a third of it as I gripped him firmly.

I continued to swirl my wet tongue around watching it make his foreskin bulge out as though there was a tiny creature crawling around under there. I dribbled and drooled to keep it slimy and gently tugged at his shaft to pull his skin back again. It was time to deepthroat his delicious cock. Taking a cock of that size in my throat wasn't easy but I gave him a sexy wink and swallowed him down in one long stroke.

He pushed forwards at the same time and I felt my throat swell and stretch as he entered it. There was no greater feeling for a guy than having every inch of his cock shoved into a sexy submissive slut's mouth while she stares up at him with lust in her eyes.

"Fuuuccckkking heeeellllllll," he murmured in long drawn out words of ecstasy.

I bobbed my head up and down half a dozen times and then I spat him out with a gush of saliva and went back to licking under his foreskin. My skills were endless when it came to pleasuring a cock and he knew it.

"Yeah?.. You like that do you?" I gasped.

"Oh fuck yeah... You are so sexy."

"What about when I do this?"

I licked under his skin again and jerked him up and down before taking him deep into my throat and back out again.

"How's that feel, you dirty boy?"

"Amazing. Simply amazing," he spluttered.

I licked him all the way up his shaft and flicked my tongue over his sensitive ridge while keeping eye contact with him. I felt his legs twitch and I knew he wouldn't be able to take much more.

"Ooopsy. Looks like someone likes that a bit too much," I said, spitting him out and stroking him up and down.

"I've never had that done before," he spluttered. "Fucking hell that felt good."

"Nearly as good as fucking my wet cunt," I cooed. "I'm fucking dripping for you."

"So I see," he grinned looking between my legs again.

I undid my robe and let it drop down my shoulders and I ended up sitting on it. I pushed my crotch forward to the edge of the chair and spread my lips open with both hands.

"Have you had breakfast yet?" I asked in a sexy voice.

He didn't need to answer, he knew what I wanted and got off the table with his cock bouncing up and down.

"Eat it," I ordered. "Once you've made me cum, I'll let you fuck me."

He looked so excited just thinking about it and hearing me talk like a slut made his dick twitch uncontrollably. He got on his knees and buried his face into my wet fleshy folds.

The noise of his amorous attentions filled the room as he ate me out on the dining chair like a snuffling pig. His nose rubbed against my throbbing clit as I kept my lips spread for him and he slid his tongue into my velvet tunnel.

Men loved seeing me hold myself open when they went down on me. Somehow it made it more filthy. I was in control of my lady parts and I decided which part of my pussy got stimulation.

Ethan was no amateur at eating a girl's pussy and I was soon on my way to my first orgasm of the day. His tongue was rigid and pointed and slipped in and out of me like a small finger. He stimulated the sensitive area around my vaginal opening before changing his technique and plunging in deep. I grabbed the back of his head and ground my erect clit into his face, squirming around on the chair and moaning loudly.

"Fuck yeah... you dirty boy... make that cunt wet... oh my god..."

I threw my head back and dropped my weight lower to prevent him from licking my aching fuck hole. He was now only presented with my clit and he knew exactly what I wanted. He used the flat of his tongue to lick up and down as I moved from side to side. The feeling was incredible and I stretched my slippery labia even wider so he could lick the inside of my lips.

Slurp. Slurp. Lick. Slobber.

He sounded like a hungry cow eating wet grass in a meadow. His hand was on his cock gently stroking and teasing himself while he licked my sopping hole.

The butterflies in my belly appeared from nowhere and yearned to be set free. I was on the edge of ecstasy as he licked and sucked for all he was worth. I needed one more thing to finish me off and that was penetration.

"Finger me," I begged.

He kept on sucking my clit and slid two fat, long fingers inside me. My eruption was immediate and I came hard as his fingers delved deeper. He kept them still inside me and I ground against them and his face and the butterflies took flight from within me. I brought my legs up and put them on his shoulders as he continued to make me climax. My thighs squished together and I pulled his head in harder as I hit my peak.

"FUCK.... YES.... OH MY GOD YES ETHAN... I'M CUMMING..."

Slurp. Slurp. Lick. Slobber.

He was relentless with his assault and didn't stop until I let go of his head and pushed him away with my feet.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST," I panted.

As I started to come down, he put his arms under mine and shoved his huge cock inside me as he picked me up off the chair. I wrapped my legs around his back feeling utterly filled by his mammoth shaft. He stretched me to my limits and turned me around to plonk me onto the dining table where he had just been sitting.

His fat cock rammed in and out of me sending my orgasm to new heights. I clawed my fingernails down his back pulling him in close and grinding down onto him.

"Fucking hell you're tight," he gasped.

His face was wet with my juices and I pulled him closer to kiss him and taste myself on his lips.

"I'm still cumming, holy shit Ethan. Fuck me."

My pulsating pussy gripped him even tighter as I floated on air as though I was on a magic carpet. This is exactly what I was craving; to be fucked hard and fast by a real man. A manly man with a huge cock and a load to match.

"I can't hold back much longer Becca. You feel too good. Where do you want it?" he panted.

Beads of sweat were forming all over his body as I rode him to oblivion.

"My face... I want you to cum in my face... cum all over me..."

He upped his pace and bashed his heavy balls against my ass cheeks as I felt the cum building up inside him. He was waiting until the last possible second before he pulled out and painted my sexy young body with his creamy mess.

I was poised and ready to get on my knees and take all he had. I absolutely loved facials and I was still hungry. I wasn't hungry for food I was hungry for fresh hot spunk. I imagined his sperm factory going into overdrive as he reacted to the intense feeling of his impending orgasm.

His last two thrusts were slow and deep as he enjoyed every inch of my tight wet cunt.

He gripped the base of his throbbing member and I instinctively slipped off the table and got on my knees as he pulled out with a loud slurping noise.

I felt the air rushing in as he left my body and as I squatted down, I let out cute little pussy farts. They made my lips quiver and Ethan smiled down at me as I got into position.

I popped his tip into my mouth and he pulled his foreskin back so I could lick his glans once more. That was all it took to trigger his gargantuan load from his balls.

"OH FUCK BECCA... HERE IT CUMS.."

Twitch. Twitch. Pulse. Pulse.

The first spurt hit the back of my throat but that's not what he wanted. He loved seeing me covered in cum like all men do. There's something dominating about spraying sperm into a woman's face while she smiles up and you from a vulnerable position. It's like he was marking his territory to warn other men that I belonged to him.

He pulled out as I swallowed hard and then opened my mouth hoping to catch any stray squirts as he plastered my slutty face.

"I'm such a dirty whore... cum all over me... make me yours...," I begged.

I watched him erupt like a volcano as his thick stringy ropes shot through the air and rained down on me like yoghurt. It hit my forehead first before he adjusted his aim and I felt it hitting every inch of my face. He sprayed left and right coating my cheeks. Then he shot the rest on my nose and chin before pushing his tip back into my mouth. He was a true bukkake professional and even managed to avoid getting it in my eyes.

The heady scent of semen filled my nostrils and I was in heaven. He must have shot a dozen large thick squirts onto my face with the last two going down my throat.

He held his cock in in my mouth until he was completely spent, sweat dripping from his forehead.

"Fuck me! Have you been saving it up or something?" I gasped at the sheer amount I could feel on my skin.

"Jesus Becca. You always drain every drop from me," he panted.

I sucked hard on the tip of his cock and squeezed the last drops from the base to the tip as though I was getting the last blob of toothpaste from the tube.

I now took control of his dick and wiped it across my chin to coat it in cum. Just the smell of it was making me hungry. I used his cock like a spoon and scooped up large globules of ejaculate before slurping them off his cock.

"My god you never cease to amaze me. That is so sexy," he gasped.

"I can't let the essence of pure sex go to waste. I think I've earned it, don't you?"

"Definitely," he shivered as I licked his bell-end.

He had that post orgasmic sensitively that men get after cumming. He was losing his erection but it felt delightful in my hand as I used it to clean my face.

I wiped his cock all over my skin to remove as much of his sticky mess as I could. It was very thick and gloopy and hung from his tip in long strings. I slurped and licked and sucked and slurped until it was nearly all gone. I then used my fingers to remove the last of it from my glistening skin and then sucked them clean before smacking my lips together and grinning from ear to ear.

"Mwah. All gone," I said proudly.

He leaned down and took my slimy cheeks in his hands. He kissed me on the lips gently and guided me back to a standing position with his lips still planted on mine.

As we parted, he looked into my eyes as though he was looking into the depths of my soul. He was one hell of a sexy man and he felt powerful and important.

"You are a truly stunning creation," he cooed. "Thank you."

"Thank you," I said almost trembling with excitement.

I would have gladly got him hard again and let him take my ass but I knew he had to get back to work and we were due at the titty bar soon too.

Despite almost being killed a few hours ago, our cover story had to continue. If the twins came looking for us it would seem odd that we weren't at work so we just had to suck it up and get on with the next stage of the assignment.