Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love it."

"Fucking hell, you really are gagging for it. Your shaven clam is dripping."

"Dripping for your fat cock sir."

"On your knees. Suck me," he barked.

"How about you lie down so I can service you properly Big Al," I said, emphasising his name.

He thought for a second and then kicked the door shut and lay on the carpet in front of his desk. My camera was in the perfect position the capture my own personal porn film with Big Al as the main star.

I stepped out of my shorts and got on all fours next to his huge hairy cock.

"Wow you are a big boy, aren't you?" I cooed.

"Shut up and suck it. I've not got all fucking day," he snapped.

"Yes sir."

I licked his shaft up and down which didn't seem to be good enough for him so he grabbed a fistful of my hair at the back of my head and forced me down onto him.

"I said fucking suck it, not lick it."

He didn't taste overly clean but I sucked it anyway and faked gagging on it to make him feel more powerful. I remembered what he'd made Tara do to him and he'd almost choked her. I spat saliva all over his navel as he eventually let me up for air.

"Oooh fuck that's hot. I love gagging on it'" I gasped, wiping my chin. "I've never sucked one this big."

He pushed me back down again and held it longer this time as I coughed and choked and dribbled all over him.

"Take it all bitch. Choke on that fucking dick."

I tickled his balls with my fingertips while I throated him and then he let me go again.

"God that makes me so fucking wet," I gasped. "I want you inside me. I'm going to ride a big sticky load out of you."

I straddled his cock and hovered above his tip while he took hold of it and held it upright. I parted my labia and sank down straight onto it like a jockey, before he had any choice in the matter.

"I'll do all the work sir. You just sit back and enjoy it."

"Fucking hell you're a freaky bitch," he smiled, gazing at me bouncing up and down on his cock.

He did feel good inside me but I knew it wouldn't make me cum. I was too preoccupied with my ulterior motives. I made it look convincing and started groaning with pleasure as though he was going to get me off.

"Oh... oh... fuck that's big... fuck me baby... I need this so badly..." I panted.

I grabbed my tits and started to caress them as he looked up at me with his eyes half closed. I wanted to get him off as quickly as possible so that I didn't have to look at the fat fuck any longer than I had to but I needed to time it correctly.

"Your stinky-pinky's even tighter that Tara's," he snarled. "You sexy little slut."

His words were childish and disgusting but amusing none the less. It was like being back at school when young boys would try and out do each other with dirty terminology for a woman's vagina.

"I'm glad you like it sir."

"And you know your place. I own you now just like Tara."

"Mmmm does that mean I can have a go on your massive cock whenever I want?" I asked in a breathy voice.

"No, it means you can have a go on my massive cock whenever I let you."

He loved the power that he thought he had over me. It was all about being in control and being the boss that made him feel that way, but was about to be his undoing. He had said that he owned me and it made me think back to earlier when Ethan had splattered his load all over my face. That too was like some sort of ownership and gave me a good excuse to move to my end game.

"So, you think you own me now, do you? You think you can fuck me whenever you want?" I swooned. "I liked being owned."

"I own all of my employees, it's just that some are more willing than others," he grunted.

"Maybe you should mark your property then, if you own me," I said still riding his cock and grinding down onto him with a look of ecstasy on my face.

"How do you mean?"

"Shoot your load all over my face and show me what a big man you are."

"Oooh you really are a whore aren't you. I guess that would make you mine," he panted. "Get on your knees again so I can look down on you, I'm getting close."

He didn't need to tell me that he was close to cumming. I'd seen him fuck Tara and I knew he hadn't lasted very long; he was already going red in the face. I pulled his cock out of my sloppy hole and climbed off him. I was now facing the hidden camera and he had his back to the lens. It didn't matter because I was about to turn things around quite literally, as I got him into my pre-planned position.

I gripped his fat cock, already seeing his ball sack sucking up into his body as he approached orgasm. I gave him a couple of sucks to help him along the way and saw him close his eyes.

"Cum all over your little whore sir," I begged, like an obedient puppy.

"Fuck... keep going..." he grimaced.

I stroked his shaft up and down at an increasingly faster pace and readied myself for his humiliation. I spat all over his cock to keep it good and wet as his head went back enjoying the domination he had over me. Looking down on people was a new experience for a guy of his height and was one of the reasons he wanted me on my knees.

"Yeah?.... do you like that?... are you going to spunk all over this little bitch?" I goaded him.

I heard his breathing become a constricted pant and knew it was time to put him in his place.

I lurched forwards and punched him hard in the stomach making his head come forwards. I used the momentum to pull his head down towards the ground and bent his neck in on itself, causing his body weight to lift from his feet. This then allowed me to keep the momentum going and he started to move into a forward-roll position as he could no longer support his own hulking mass.

As his ass came up in the air above him, I moved backwards and jammed my knees into the small of his back, to prevent him from rolling over completely. He was now stuck with his legs over his head and his pulsating cock above his face.

It all happened so quickly he had no idea what was going on. I had seen men in this position on two different occasions. It was used by wrestlers to pin their opponent to the floor and also used by guys who wanted to cum in their own mouths.

Big Al was about to do the later.

I pushed his legs back over his head so all the strain was now on his neck and I pinned him in position with my body weight. Even though he was stronger than me his lack of suppleness meant I could overpower him. I then reached between his legs and started wanking his cock like I was milking a cow. His throbbing purple helmet was about eight inches from his lips and I could have gotten it closer if his belly hadn't been so fat.

As he was already close to climax my extra few strokes of his cock meant he was past the point of no return. He had no choice but to squirt his load all over his face even though he was trying to hold back.

"Open your mouth wide mother fucker, let's see how you like a mouthful of cum against your will," I spat.

He kept it closed and tried to turn his face away but I pushed my body weight down harder, putting more strain on his neck. The pain he was in was etched all over his face but he was stuck fast. I used my free hand to pinch his nose so he had to open his mouth to breath.

"Good boy.... come on, let's see that big load that you're so desperate to empty from your balls. We wouldn't want your medical condition to get worse, would we?"

"No.... get off me... you crazy bitch..."

I continued to milk his cock and felt his balls tighten and his shaft twitch. His orgasm had begun and there was nothing he could do but accept his fate.

"Here it comes big boy... get ready... you're going to love it... mmmmm... yummy..."

His first twitches didn't produce anything at all but the third one shot a huge wad of thick white spunk and it hit him on the nose. I quickly shifted my weight pulling him back two inches and aimed the next dollop into his unwilling mouth.

Splat. Splat.

Cough. Splutter.

"Awww... I thought you liked emptying your balls.... come on you sissy bitch, let's see what a big mess you can make for me... that's it..."

His cock now had a mind of its own and continued to spray into his mouth and onto his lips and chin like a spitting cobra.

"Mmmm... is that nice?.... good little cum whore... take it all... make me proud..." I spoke to him as though he was a child.

He grimaced and coughed and spat the cum out as best he could but it finished up all over his lips and cheeks.

"Don't waste it you little slut.... swallow it down... I know you like it really."

I scraped it back into his mouth with my fingers and pushed his chin up to make him close his mouth. His cock had finished pumping out his mess, but sperm hung from his glans above his face like an icicle.

"Swallow it!" I ordered in a more assertive voice.

His eyes told me he didn't want to. He was struggling to try and escape but being unfit and in the position he was, he stood no chance. All I had to do was put more pressure onto his neck and he'd do as I said.

"Swallow it or I'll break you're fucking neck, you rapey bastard!" I said, through gritted teeth.

He looked into my eyes with hate and fury but did as I instructed. I heard an audible gulp as it slipped down his throat and he struggled to keep it down.

"Good boy. See that wasn't so bad was it?" I said, using the exact words he'd said to Tara the day before.

I let go of his chin but he didn't answer.

"Say thank you," I said in a patronising voice.

"Fuck you."

"Well, that's not very polite after I just helped you cum. Where's your manners? Once you say thank you, I'll let you go."

His eyes flashed about looking for an alternative but there wasn't one.

"Thank you," he spat.

"Thank you for what?"

"Thank you for making me eat my own cum. Now fucking let me go," he growled.

"Good boy, I knew you could do it."

I released him from my hold and stood a good distance away while he rolled back up and sat on the floor rubbing his neck and spitting cum onto the floor. He wiped his face and stood up.

I knew this was far from over, there was no way someone with a superiority complex such as Big Al was going to stand for what I'd just done to him. I was just a lowly waitress and I needed putting back in my place and teaching a lesson. The repercussions were almost immediate but quite obvious.

"You fucking little cunt," he bellowed. "You're for it now!"

He grabbed the baseball bat from the corner of the room and walked towards me shrouded in the red-mist of anger and revenge.

I stayed perfectly still and waited for the right moment. I showed no fear and no emotion for the simple fact that I wasn't scared or bothered in the slightest. My confidence and lack of reaction put him on the back foot before he even made his move.

"No one fucks with me," he shouted. "And no one's going to want to fuck you after I've finished with you."

He gripped the bat with both hands and started his back swing. It happened so slowly it was almost laughable. The obvious target was going to be my head, swinging high and wide like he was about to hit a home run. Most people's instincts when confronted with this type of attack is to move backwards and try and get out of range.

I was trained and I did the opposite.

As he lurched forwards full of anger, I waited until the bat was half way through its swing and he was totally committed before I moved towards him. I was now on the inside of his swing meaning the bat would swing way out behind me. I also side stepped and jabbed a well aimed punch right into his neck. It wasn't a boxer's punch it was a karate punch known as a 'Hiraken', which consisted of a different fist shape. Only my top row of knuckles were folded down which presented a narrower profile to dig in to the soft target area a lot deeper than a normal fist. It was ideal for a neck strike and his head crumpled sideways as he started to over reach with his bat.

As I moved past him, I kicked down with the outside of my foot into the back of his knee making it fold in on itself and his knees touched the floor. It was an easy technique to perform and required very little effort, as he was shorter than me. I wrapped my arm around his neck from behind and pulled him into my chest before finishing off by jabbing my sharp thumb-nail towards his eye.

I stopped half an inch from his eyeball and held it there.

"You need to stop fucking about. You're not going to win," I said. "You need to get over it if you value your sight."

"I do. I do. Stop. Please don't," he begged, dropping the useless bat on the floor in submission.

It was all over in the blink of an eye and I made a mental note to thank my karate instructor next time I saw him.

"Right... here's what's going to happen," I said calmly. "I'm going to let you go and then we'll have a little chat about your attitude towards your staff. Do you understand?"

He nodded.

"Don't do anything else stupid, you've embarrassed yourself enough for one day."

I released him and stood back in case he was still feeling brave.

He wasn't.

He dusted himself down and moved away from me picking his clothes up as he went. He now had an overwhelming urge to get dressed as quickly as possible like it was a suit of armour that would protect him from me.

"I saw what you did to Tara yesterday," I said.

He stayed silent and went behind his desk for further protection.

"You cannot treat women like your personal fuck toys. Tara needed the money and not only did you take advantage of her, you practically raped her," I continued.

I went over to the book case and retrieved my phone while he watched me like a hawk. I stopped the recording and pressed play. I found the important section where he was cumming in his own mouth and showed it to him from across the room.

"Don't you look like a little sissy bitch?" I giggled. "It'd be a shame if Tara and the rest of your staff saw this wouldn't it?"

"No. Please don't show it to anyone, I'll never live it down. You can't do this to me. What do you want?" he pleaded.

"Good. I seem to have your attention. Firstly, I want you to stop abusing the girls and stop shoving your face in their tits at the start of every shift. It's fucking perverted. Ok?"

"Ok. Ok. No problem," he spluttered, holding his hands up in submission.

"You're going to start treating them with respect, they're the ones making you money and you should show your appreciation. You wouldn't even have a business if it wasn't for them."

"I do appreciate them. I'm sorry. It won't happen again," he sounded terrified of me.

"Secondly you need to pay them a better wage. They rely on tips and you're barely paying them the minimum wage so you need to increase it. Not by much, but show them that you think they're doing a great job."

"I can't pay them any more. This place doesn't make enough money," he lied.

"Shut up. You overcharge on drinks and make the weekenders pay a high entry fee at the door. You can afford it," I explained. "But I can help you out initially, to get you moving in the right direction. You never know it might make you a better person."

"What do you mean help me out?" he shrugged.

I retrieved the five-grand, from underneath the paperwork and held it up in front of him.

"Five-grand to get you started, but none of it's for you," I said. "Split it between all the girls, I'm sure Tara's not the only one you've taken advantage of."

His shoulders dropped which told me I was right.

"Where did you get that?" he asked.

"It doesn't matter, do you want my help or not?"

"Yeah. Sure."

He held his hand out for the money.

"Repeat back what I just said to you. What are you going to do?" I said pulling the money away from him.

"I won't abuse the girls anymore and I'll give them a pay rise using the money you're giving me. I promise," he whimpered.

"If you don't, I'll know about it and this video will not only be shared with everyone that works here, I'll also post it on social media or a porn site and the whole world will see you drinking your own spunk like a champ. Is that clear?"

"Yes. I'm sorry. I know I've abused my position but you have to understand I could never get a girl like you or Tara, or anyone else for that matter. Look at me."

"Fuck off with your excuses. Get a haircut, lose some weight and be nice to people you miserable fucker. You'll be surprised what can happen. It's never too late to do the right thing," I said.

I didn't feel sorry for him but I could see why he'd turned into the monster he was.

"Sorry," was all he could muster.

I pulled my shorts and knickers back on and straightened my hair. As I made my way to the door, he called out to me.

"Wait, what about the money?" he asked. "You said you'd give me the five-grand to split between them."

I looked at the bundle of notes in my hand and turned to face him one last time.

I remembered what he'd done to Tara when she asked for the money.

I threw the wad into the air and watched it flutter to the ground like confetti and I walked back to the bar.

Sooner or later karma comes knocking on everyone's door and today it was Big Al's.