Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan pulled his pink panties back up and squeezed his cock into the tight material. There was a little wet patch on the lace where he continued to leak as he became flaccid. I pulled my robe back on and used the sleeve to dry my face.

I watched him get dressed with a look of admiration from both us.

"Is Lexa ok?" I asked.

"Yeah she's fine. Cleaning up four dead Russians with diplomatic immunity isn't that easy," he sighed.

"No, I guess not."

"She'll be in contact with you soon though. I'm sure you'll both enjoy a reunion," he winked.

It was no secret that Lexa and I were lovers, but it didn't mean I got preferential treatment from her. In fact, sometimes she seemed off with me for no reason and I assumed it was a front to show other people that business and pleasure were kept separate.

"Natalie told me about Lexa saving her from the orphanage," I said. "Does that happen a lot?"

"It's a good recruiting ground for girls from a young age," he replied buttoning his shirt back up.

"I bet it is you perv," I laughed.

"We never do anything sexual to them until they are old enough," he stated. "But their other training starts from the moment we get them."

"Like what?"

I cleared away the breakfast pots and listened intently.

"Self defence, martial arts, weapons handling, body language, psychology, manipulation. All the street craft that you're still learning. The sex for you is the easy bit. You're a natural."

"That's because I'm a dirty whore," I giggled.

"I hear your martial arts is coming on nicely," he said ignoring my comment. "Using it to put two rapists in the hospital and then breaking a girl's neck is no small feat."

He was referring to my previous assignment and the fact I'd been doing nothing other than training for five hours a day with my karate instructor when that assignment had ended.

"Thank you," I said.

I heard Natalie coming down the stairs and we both turned to see her come into the kitchen. She was carrying the bed sheets from our bed under her arm.

"Ewwwww it smells of pussy and cum in here, you dirty pair," complained Nat.

"Sorry," said Ethan. "I'm sure it's a smell you're used to."

"It's better than the smell of piss I suppose," she winked at me.

I didn't want Ethan knowing about our pee play so I changed the subject before he started asking questions.

"We need to be at work in about an hour," I said.

"Well, I'm ready Becca. You need to get some clothes on instead of whoring yourself around the kitchen," she laughed.

She put the sheets in the washing machine and switched it on.

"It'll be better if I give you a lift to work," said Ethan. "The bikes are like a magnet for trouble at the minute. It's the only thing they can use to spot you."

"What? You mean there's more of them out there?" I asked in shock. "I thought that was it after last night and that we'd be safe."

"I'm afraid not. The diplomatic flight they came in on, shows at least another ten of them," he said. "You'll have to lie low here and not use the bikes, but still maintain contact with the twins until you can get to the father."

"Is that the new mission brief?" asked Natalie.

"Yes. Now... Becca, you need to get ready for work and I'll get your things out of the car," he replied.

"What things?"

"Everything that was left at the apartment last night. Lexa had it all bagged up so I could bring it to you this morning. You're going to need a change of underwear at least," he smirked.

"The way she creams her panties she will," laughed Nat.

I get her the middle finger and went to get dressed whilst Ethan went to get the bags from the boot of the car.

I did my hair and makeup and threw some clothes on from my go-bag and by the time I was back downstairs Ethan had brought two large holdalls in containing our clothes and belongings.

He was back in the kitchen sitting with Nat drinking another cup of coffee. On the table there were two large piles of bank notes.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Call it the spoils of war," he laughed. "Lexa took it off the dead Russians last night. It seems only right that you get it."

"How much is there?" I asked picking up the nearest pile and flicking through it like a pack of cards.

"They had two and a half grand each on them so that's five-grand for each of you."

"Wow. Why were they carrying so much cash with them?"

"Escape money I would think."

"And the weapons?"

"Confiscated of course but I can't let you have them."

"I'd rather you kept the money and gave us a Makarov each. You've just told us there's another ten of the fuckers out there. We need protection," I cried.

"I know you do but we can't have you running around with guns. You're supposed to be waitresses. It'll blow your cover."

He had a point. If for any reason the twins found that we were armed, it would end the mission immediately.

"Fair enough," I replied stuffing the money into my pockets. "Did you at least get a news blackout on what happened at the apartment? I don't need my face all over the TV right now."

"Yes of course. We told the press it was a highly sensitive operation and that under no circumstances could it be reported."

"Thank fuck for that," said Nat.

"Are you both ready to go?" he said.

"Yeah. Let's go and have some fun at the titty bar again."

****

Ethan had driven us back into town following the same route we had taken the night before. We passed the spot where we'd bathed in the river and gave each other a knowing glance, unbeknownst to Ethan.

We also passed our old apartment block which was still cordoned off by the police. There were a few onlookers wondering what the hell had gone on last night but the frenzy of police seemed to have calmed down.

After a couple of counter surveillance loops, he dropped us three blocks from the Voodoo bar. Sunday lunch time was going to be a quiet shift and I was glad of it after the last two days of constant activity.

"I'll pick you up here after your shift finishes," he said, sounding like a concerned father dropping his daughters off in town.

"Thanks dad," I said, taking the piss.

"Yeah, thanks dad," mimicked Nat.

I was beginning to think I was bad influence on her, but Ethan just laughed it off and even joined in with the facade.

"Bye girls, have a great day," he cried after us.

We walked the last three blocks arm in arm like we had the previous day. The only difference was that today it was cold and raining. The cloud was grey and covering the whole city with miserable weather. We finally got to the Voodoo bar just before twelve and Nicole let us in.

I was thankful it was warm in the bar, it needed to be if I was going to be walking around topless all afternoon.

"Hi Becca. Hi Nat," she said as we entered the bar.

"Hi Nicole. How are you?" I asked in a cheerful tone.

"Living the dream as always. Big Al's his usual cheerful self so be careful," she warned.

We went through to the locker room to get changed and saw that Tara was already in there. She was in her uniform, if you could call it that, and she was concentrating on her phone screen.

"What are you watching? Porn?" I laughed.

"Hey guys. No. Have you seen this shit?" she said showing us the screen.

"What shit?" asked Nat.

We both shuffled in and looked over her shoulder and saw that she was on Facebook. Someone had shared a video post of an incident in the city and it didn't take a genius to work out which one it was.

As we looked at the screen, she used her finger to pull the time-bar all the way back to the beginning so we could watch it from the start.

"It's all over the internet," she gasped. "Facebook, Twitter, YouTube. It happened a few blocks from here last night."

She sounded excited and petrified all rolled into one.

"What is it?" I asked playing dumb.

"Four men were shot dead in an apartment block right here in the city. Can you believe this shit?"

"No way," said Nat, also playing dumb.

"They reckon it was a drug deal gone wrong or some kind of gangland shooting. It looks like they were executed," she continued. "Read the comments below, people are going mental over it."

The footage had been shot on a smart phone by the look of it and showed the inside of our actual apartment. The footage was shaky and definitely filmed by an amateur who had entered our apartment and then had gone from room to room. There was blood splattered up the walls and four men lying in different positions on the floor.

Literally thousands of people had commented on the video, coming up with all sorts of incorrect facts. Some people were saying it was drug related, others were saying they were terrorists and that they'd been executed by a counter terrorist unit. They were all wrong of course, although someone had commented that the apartment was rented by two young girls. It appeared that the real facts were diluted by all the bullshit that people were spouting. One correct comment being lost in a sea of untruths was the only positive outcome of the whole post.

I had a sudden flashback and managed to control myself from saying 'fuck me, I thought there was supposed to be a news blackout on this operation'.

Whoever had posted the video must have filmed it before the police arrived and after we'd left. I spun the video forward doing the opposite of what Tara had done with her finger and I saw the police arriving. They stormed the corridor with text-book precision and then swept into our apartment like a well-oiled machine. Pretty soon the place was crawling with police and men in white overalls and then the video stopped.

"Who posted it?" I asked. "That's so scary."

"Some anonymous blogger," she said. "It's gone fucking viral already. It's had over thirty-thousand views."

"I didn't see it on the news this morning," I said.

"No, me neither. They must be trying to cover something up."

"What the fuck are you girls bitching on about in there," boomed Big Al from his office. "Get out there and get some fucking work done."

Tara snatched her phone back and put it in her bag.

"Sorry. We're coming now," she said nervously.

She scurried out as we quickly got changed.

"What the fuck?" I whispered to Nat.

"I know. There might be a news blackout but they can't stop members of the public posting shit like that all over social media," she whispered back. "It's a good job we got out straight away or we'd be all over the internet too."

It didn't bear thinking about. We were undercover operatives and although the news crews were told not to report it, it seemed that anyone could be a news reporter nowadays, even if there were no facts to back any of it up. It was no better than the fake news people put out on the internet and I was sure people would be making up further rumours as the day went on.

I suddenly wondered if Tristan Kingsley's software was behind it going viral. Sinner had told us that his father's corporation worked on that sort of thing. No wonder he was so rich, it was people's human nature to share bad news and his software platform provided all they needed.

"It's a good job the rumour mongers are miles off with what really happened," I whispered.

"Are you two fucking done in there? I haven got all day," said Big Al banging on the door.

"Coming," said Nat.

We threw our bags in the locker and went out for our obligatory spray painting and motor boating ceremony from Big Al. Once we'd had the logo painted onto us and he'd stuffed his face in our tits we went into the bar to start work.

I was in still in shock with what I'd seen as I started to lay out the tables. My previous assignments had been at remote locations where killing people could easily be covered up and would never see the light of day. This assignment was a whole new ball game.

I played the video back in my mind to see if there was anything on it that could incriminate either of us, but nothing came to mind. Whoever had filmed it had done it quickly so he wouldn't get caught by the police and I was grateful for small mercies.

I saw Tara behind the bar talking about the incident with Nicole when Big Al arrived behind her.

"Tara. I need a word with you," he boomed. "Get in my office."

She was either in for a bollocking for not working hard enough or he was going to ask her for more sexual favours. I carried on setting tables and generally tidying the place up. I thought about going to spy on her again but if she wanted the money that badly, there wasn't much I could do for her. At the end of the day it was her life and her choice.

"Are you ok?" asked Nat, sneaking up behind me.

"No. I don't think I am," I said. "I still can't believe it."

"Me either. Let's hope they stay on the wrong track and don't start spreading rumours about two girls killing Russian mafia," she whispered.

Nicole opened up to the front door and the local perverts were right on time and we were soon busy serving drinks like we had the previous day. The clientele seemed to be a lot older than the Saturday punters and they weren't going to be too much of a handful. I kept an eye out for Sinner and Ice but didn't really expect to see them again at the bar. They had our phone numbers and could easily contact us that way rather than frequent this 'establishment' as Sinner called it.

Tara had reappeared and had a face like thunder since she'd come back into the bar. Once we'd served everyone, I pulled her to one side to see if she was alright. Her problems were a welcome distraction to my own.

"What did the fat pig want this time?" I laughed trying to keep it light hearted.

"It just gets better and better," she spat. "I knew I shouldn't have fucked him yesterday."

"What's happened?" I said putting my arm on her shoulder.

Her head was held low like she had the weight of the world on her shoulders.

"He wants to fuck me again."

"You don't have to. Tell him it was a one off."

"I do have to. He says I'll lose my job if I don't do it," she was holding back the tears.

"What? The mother fucker," I said.

"He said if we don't make it a regular thing, he'll fire me. He says he has a medical condition where his balls need emptying on a daily basis and he'd rather that I did for him than him having to do it himself."

"You didn't believe him, did you? There's no such medical condition, he's just fucking with you."

She really wasn't very bright at all.

"But I'll lose my job if I don't. He has a waiting list of girls wanting to work here so if I don't do it, he'll fire me and then what am I going to do?"

I felt my anger growing uncontrollably. This guy was a sick pervert but now he was blackmailing his staff into sex acts against their will. After what had happened to me last night, it made me determined not to let this fucker get away with harassing his staff.

"I'll do it for you and give you the money," I suggested.

"What? No, you can't do that. This isn't your responsibility it's mine for being so fucking stupid."

I had to agree with her on that one but I didn't tell her that.

"I can be very persuasive when it comes to assholes like him," I said. "Leave it to me."

"What are you going to do? I don't want you getting into trouble because of me. You might lose your job."

"Let's just say he won't be bothering you again after today. Stay here and watch the bar. I won't be long."

I don't know why I did what I did. I guess my own sense of morality had taken over. Big Al's behaviour was out of order to say the least. I expected lude comments and a bit of groping from a guy who owned a topless bar but he'd taken it all too far. He was barely paying the girls enough money to get by and they relied on tips from the customers to boost their wages. I knew that the girls chose to work there and that they could leave if they didn't like it but I had to do something about him. After seeing the video of our blood splattered apartment, I wanted to do something useful. I knew I couldn't do anything about the video but I could do something about Big Al.

I went to the locker room to get my phone as I was going to need it for my plan. Through the one-way glass I saw Big Al walk out to the bar again so I had to seize my opportunity quickly. I grabbed the five-grand that Ethan had given me and my phone and slipped into his office. I quickly found a suitable position for my phone and turned the camera onto video mode and left it recording. I hid the phone in the book shelf facing his desk at a low angle. I then stuffed the five-grand under some paperwork and took a seat at his desk.

It didn't take long for him to return and as soon as he saw me sitting at his desk with my feet up, he went berserk.

"What the fuck are you playing at?" he boomed.

"Hi Big Al," I said in a sexy voice unfazed by his anger.

"You've got a fucking nerve."

"I've got a wet pussy too," I said.

"What?" he replied in shock but in a much calmer tone.

"I said, I've got a wet pussy. I understand that your balls need emptying and I thought maybe I could help you out with that," I raised my eyebrows.

"Who told you..... aaahhh you've been talking to that slut, Tara, haven't you?" the penny finally dropped.

"Yes, sir and she told me all about you and why they call you Big Al."

"Really? And you thought you might want a piece of me, did you?" he was now calm and smiling even though I was still sitting in his chair with my feet on his desk.

I was winning in more ways than he realised. I was in his domain physically and psychologically but he was too busy thinking with his cock as usual.

"Well.... I do have sort of a fetish for men with big cocks. I love having my little holes filled with a good fat piece of meat."

"And what do you want in return?" he said smelling a rat.

"Nothing. You just pay the eighty pounds to Tara rather than me. I'll sort you out but she gets the money."

"Why would you do that?"

"She needs the cash and I need some cock," I said spreading my legs but keeping my feet on the desk.

He thought it over in about three seconds flat. His cock must have been telling him everything he wanted to hear and he had no idea what I was about to do to him.

"Dirty little girl," he said. "You sluts really are all the same, aren't you? One sniff of a big dick and your wetter than an otter's pocket," he licked his lips.

"My knickers are soaked just thinking about it," I gasped. "Can I see it then? I want to see if it's as big as she said it was."

He unzipped his jeans and pulled them down to his knees along with his underpants. The man was a complete bastard but his cock was a good size and already hard.

"Wow, she wasn't kidding was she," I gasped.

"Eighty-quid for a suck and fuck and I get to cum where ever I want," he said taking charge.

"Yes sir. Where do you want me?" I asked.

"Well, you can get out of my fucking chair for a start. Come over here," he snapped his fingers and pointed to a spot in front of him.

"Oooh I like a man in charge," I swooned. "Right away sir."

I got up and moved towards him and as expected he started off by playing with my tits. They were almost at the same height as his head and he pawed at them like a bear, not really knowing how to pleasure a woman and not really caring as long as he got what he wanted.

"Mmmm you love young perky boobs don't you," I cooed.

"It's a perk of the job," he grinned, not taking his eyes off my tits.

"What about young girls' pussies? Do you want to feel how wet my little cunt is?" I whispered down to him.

He didn't answer, he just pulled my shorts and panties down to my ankles and thrust his hand between my legs as though he was feeding a horse. He felt around my meaty labia until he found my fuck hole and slid a finger inside me.

"Oooh fuck yeah," I moaned.

"Yeah, you like that bitch?"