All Comments on 'Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 08'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
tkarddetkarddealmost 4 years ago
Love Becca's Control

For a girl who orgasms so fiercely, she is able to do so discretely when she needs to. She is a great agent in my opinion and I love this sexy adventure series! You are very detail oriented and it really adds to the depth of your writing. I appreciate your style and imagination. You also impress me often with your obvious research on subjects that you bring into your stories with accuracy and believability. I look forward to the next chapter as the girls progress through this intriguing tale! Thank you for sharing your talents.

Lic2pleaseLic2pleaseover 3 years ago
Welcome to the dinner party

Oh My! Just when I think Becca and Nat have done every sex position; here comes/cums another....Is Nat the new love of Becca's? Are the twins fucking Pippa too? Good guess Becca's fucking Pippa tomorrow......What is Tristan up to.....is it willing, just what? Everyones been laid but mummy, did Robert go and lustfully have Mrs.Robert, or maybe the chef? So many questions, I must sleep now and continue tomorrow my self....hee hee

R

kiss kiss lic lic

lorencinolorencinoover 3 years ago

I agree with tkardde—your storytelling does suggest that you are conscioencious in doing research and the planning pays of in a strong sense of realism even in the most outlandish of occurrences like that of the father abusing his daughter while Becca is powerfully aroused by the filth; an arousal that rubs off on the reader even as it should provoke disgust for the parental abuse. The fact that Pippa immediately asks for a motorbike suggests that the father's abuse, which is clearly long-standing, has provoked an equally selfish disposition in his daughter. At this point it is difficult to distinguish who is taking advantage of whom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...