Mom's Bukkake Surprise

Story Info
Two daughters organize a bachelorette party for their Mom.
10.9k words
4.55
145.4k
244
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: 2 daughters organize a wild bachelorette party for their Mom.

Note: This is dedicated to TX and Babygirl, who suggested this kinky idea.

*

"We're eloping so we can avoid it becoming a big deal," Vicky argued, as her two daughters insisted on throwing her a bachelorette party.

"Look, you're leaving us behind two days before Christmas, you're marrying this guy without our being there to wipe our teary eyes and throw birdseed at you, so the very least you can do is allow your two loving daughters to plan one last wild night for our dear ol' Mom," Daphne, the twenty-year-old insisted, this event being her idea.

"Yeah, you're ditching us for this guy on Christmas," Gabby, the eighteen-year-old high school senior pointed out. Although she was two years younger than Daphne, she looked like the older of the two.

"That's quite a guilt trip," Vicky sighed, knowing her two daughters were never going to stop harassing her unless she agreed to this.

Daphne knew some tough love was needed, so she said, "Look Mom, don't think we haven't noticed how you've changed over the past three years. You're just not yourself. You're not as vibrant or flamboyant as you used to be, either."

Gabby added, "Sure, our asshole of a father cheated on you. But while you were still together, you had a lot more swagger. You were hot shit, and you knew it."

"I was younger back then," Vicky said, thinking back to when she was wild, and she didn't give a fuck what other people thought of her.

Daphne added, "Don't think we didn't hear you guys through the walls."

"Oh God," Vicky gasped.

"You screamed that phrase a lot," Gabby added. "Plus some other things that were a lot nastier."

"Nasty things we never hear since you started dating Carter," Gabby added, loving the sight of her Mom's cheeks going beet red.

"Please stop!" Vicky said, mortified, knowing she was very verbal during sex, or at least when it was good.

"Now there's a phrase..." Daphne smiled, "...that you never cried out back then."

Gabby added, not having anything against her mother's new fiancé, her mother deserved a good man, but this one was the vanilla of vanillas. "Don't get us wrong, Mom. We all love Carter. We just want our hot Mom back, if only for a single night."

Gabby pleaded, "Come on, Mom. Cut loose with us for one wild night, and we promise to make it a special one for you."

"I'm scared of what you two vixens might consider a wild night," Vicky said, seeing the devious looks in her children's eyes. "I think you'd best describe your game plan before I agree to anything."

"Oh no, that is for us to plan in utmost secrecy, and for you to have the time of your life finding out once it starts happening," Daphne smiled, having recently attended a really wild bachelorette party for a college friend that had gotten really out of hand and ended in a crazy bukkake all over the bride-to-be. The bride didn't cheat on her intended at all, at least not technically, she just allowed the other women to strip her naked, and then she knelt before the strippers' big cocks and allowed their five loads to splatter her tits and face. It had been so fucking hot and twisted, and she planned to do the exact same thing to her mother... knowing from having heard her mother begging to have her face coated many times (back when, but not recently) through their thin walls... a variation on taking a shower that Daphne now also enjoyed.

"That's what I'm afraid of," Vicky said, knowing her two daughters were both a little wild... just like she'd been when she was their age. Actually, Vicky had remained a wild one (loud hard fucking, facials, anal, etc.) until just three years ago, when she'd walked in on her asshole husband cheating on her with their eighteen-year-old babysitter. Instantly her sex drive had shriveled up like a raisin, since she believed she wasn't sexy enough to keep a husband, and she blamed herself... even though it wasn't remotely her fault. Her ex was a male slut who'd never really believed in monogamy... but unfortunately Vicky didn't learn this during more than fifteen years of his constant infidelity. In fact except for the babysitter, she never did learn about it until her attorney did some snooping around and told her. It turned out she and her daughters were pretty much the only ones around who didn't know. She did get a great divorce settlement, and now lived financially comfortably, spending her free time volunteering for a couple of charities.

It wasn't until a year ago upon her meeting Carter, who was a genuinely nice guy, the polar opposite of her ex, who'd had a dominant personality, that she decided to chance opening herself up to another man.

Ever since high school she had dated arrogant, dominant assholes, and then had married one... all of whom knew what she wanted in the bedroom... to be fucked hard and used as a slut... but now... at forty... she just wanted this gentle man who loved her. Who treated her like a queen. Admittedly in the bedroom he was inadequate because of his small dick, quick trigger and sensitive nature... they didn't fuck, they made love... and she had never orgasmed during sex with him other than from his tongue, which he was very good with.

"You should be afraid," Gabby admitted. "For starters we'll be choosing your attire for the evening, and once you've seen it, we won't be taking your 'hell no' for an answer."

"Oh, God," Vicky said, both of her girls taking after her (the old her), and in addition to having great bodies with big tits, tight asses and long legs, they loved wearing sexy clothing.

"You used to dress a little provocatively," Daphne reminded her mother.

"I did, did I?" Vicky asked as if this was news, even though she recalled full well that before the betrayal she hadn't dressed like a mother of two... James had expected her to be in short skirts or dresses, nylons, usually thigh highs or a garter-belt and stockings, and often sans underwear. He wanted quick access to her fuck holes... his very words. And truth be told, she'd used to love when he'd walk up to her, set his hands on her shoulders and guide her to the floor for a blow job, or would bend her over a table or a counter and without further preamble would slide his dick into her pussy or asshole, and just pound the shit out of her (sometimes literally).

"Yes you did, and you still have a lot body, so you should flaunt it," Gabby said. She looked a lot like her mother... and was happy to see she would age well.

"I was younger then," Vicky said, reminiscing when she'd used her body to her advantage... including getting out of more than one speeding ticket... but her ex-husband's betrayal had crushed her confidence.

"You were only three years younger, and you're still hot," Daphne refuted, hating to see her Mom's lack of self-confidence. She'd used to be vibrant before she'd caught her husband cheating on her.

"Yeah, you're a complete MILF," Gabby said.

"MILF?" Vicky asked, not a term she recognized.

"Mom I'd like to fuck," both daughters explained in unison.

"Yuck," Vicky said.

"Not by us," Daphne said. "But our boyfriends and male friends all call you that, and they mean it."

"And Sarah does too," Gabby added, mentioning her lesbian friend from high school who'd said more than once how much she'd like to turn her mother. Sarah was a real seductress, had seduced many straight women, and Gabby had dined between her legs many times... Gabby liking sausage and fish equally... although if she had to choose it would be next to impossible, since she greatly preferred dining on fish, but she also preferred a real cock pounding her pussy over a strap-on... although she admitted freely (in the right company) to just liking to get fucked, regardless of what was doing the entering.

"Gabby!" Vicky gasped, although truth be told, she had sometimes dwelled upon what it would be like to be with a woman... especially after her trust in men was shattered by James... but Carter was beginning to rebuild that faith... although he wasn't rekindling her sexual fire.

"Just saying, in case you need a guaranteed orgasm or a handy snack," Gabby shrugged, suddenly craving Sarah's sensual snack again herself.

"Gabby!" Vicky said, this time shaking her head in fake consternation. She liked having such an open and frank relationship with her two girls... something she'd worried she might lose when the divorce entered the picture. Luckily both girls had sided with her, and not the cheating bastard.

"So that's a maybe, then," Gabby smiled, planning to let Sarah know her mother hadn't said no.

"Yes, I'd simply love to lick your friend's pussy," Vicky said sarcastically, this conversation a little... okay... a lot more adult than most of theirs.

"Excellent! I'll let her know right away," Gabby said.

"I was being sarcastic," Vicky tried to backpedal, although Sarah was an ultimate beauty, and if she did want to explore some same sex play she couldn't do any better.

"Sure, sure," Gabby said, thinking her mother could be between Sarah's legs pretty soon.

"Stop trying to turn our mother into a lesbian," Daphne said, finally interjecting something serious into Gabby's intense teasing.

"Not a lesbian," Gabby said, knowing that Daphne enjoyed pussy too, "just bi, like you."

"You eat way more pussy than I do," Daphne countered.

"So?" Gabby asked as if that was a bad thing.

"If this conversation is supposed to give me enough faith and trust to allow you two libertines to run my bachelorette party, you're sadly mistaken," Vicky said, not having known her two daughters were bi, but wasn't surprised, since she'd heard some moans coming from Gabby's room when she had a girl sleeping over just the other night... and had Sarah gone down on her daughter, or had her daughter down on Sarah?

"No need for you to allow anything, it's a done deal," Daphne said.

"Already planned, bought and paid for," Gabby added.

"Now I'm really scared," Vicky joked, even though she was now looking forward to a wild-ish night with her kids. It couldn't get too crazy... they were her kids.

"You should be," both girls answered with wicked smiles on their faces.

...

"Your attire for tonight is on your bed," Gabby said, already dressed in a sexy red cocktail dress with a generous slit up the side to showcase her legs, and to allow anyone paying much attention to see she was wearing thigh high stockings.

"Do I even have to guess whether it's something I'd usually wear?" Vicky asked.

Daphne answered, "You'll likely be wearing more than that in the hotel room after you say I do."

"Shit," Vicky said, looking forward to tonight, but she was also rather nervous, since the girls seemed to have a pretty elaborate plan in store for her, and they wouldn't tell her a single thing about it. Not what they'd be doing, where they were going, or who was invited.

"Go upstairs and change," Gabby ordered.

"Since when do the daughters begin telling the mother what to do?" Vicky asked, kind of curious to know what they possibly thought would be appropriate to dress their mother in.

"From this moment on," Daphne said.

"Oh God, I should never have agreed to this," Vicky moaned as she headed up to her bedroom.

"If you recall, you didn't agree; we just presented you with a fait accompli. But no worries, this will be a night to remember," Daphne called after her, looking forward to sucking some big cock and watching a live bukkake onto her mother.

"I can only imagine," Vicky said.

"No, she can't," Daphne smiled at her sister once their Mom was out of earshot.

"Not even remotely," Gabby smiled back, excited to see how their mother, aunt and grandmother would react not only to male strippers... but strippers who first showed everything, and next offered everything.

"Oh my God," Vicky said to herself when she saw the outfit on her bed. Something too revealing perhaps even for Halloween.

It was a bridal cheerleading outfit... all white... one piece... with white thigh high stockings lying beside it. She shook her head in dismay. She hadn't worn nylons of any sort since she'd caught her husband cheating on her. Not once. Not even to a funeral last year. James had loved them on her, she'd never really liked wearing them but had done so for him, back when she'd thought he was worth it.

She sighed, but figuring she'd just go with the flow, she got undressed to her underwear and put on the outfit.

She returned downstairs and saw her fifty-eight-year-old mother, she'd gotten pregnant on prom night (yes, cliché but true), dressed in a gold cocktail dress. "Mom, you're coming to my bachelorette party?"

"Of course," Barbara joked. "My eldest daughter only gets married twice."

"I certainly hope so," Vicky said, her mother having been there for her during her tough time divorcing James, just as Vicky had been there when her Mom's husband, her Dad, had died. The two disastrous events had brought them closer together, and her Mom had been pivotal in helping her to open up, and in allowing her heart to open up too.

"Carter's a very good man," Barbara said. "A keeper."

"I know," Vicky said, as the doorbell rang, just as her younger sister by three years walked in from the kitchen carrying two glasses of wine and handed her one.

Rachel said, "You look overdressed."

"For what? A porn shoot?" Vicky joked, knowing her tits barely were being hidden in the tight outfit.

"You let her wear a bra and not me?" Rachel asked.

Daphne accused, "Mother, you aren't wearing a bra and panties are you?"

"Of course I am," Vicky said.

"Take them off," Gabby ordered.

"What?" Vicky asked.

"You're only allowed to wear what we left on the bed for you," Daphne said.

"Do as you're told, young lady," Barbara said, siding with her granddaughters. "If I can't wear any, then you can't either."

"Fine, whatever," Vicky said, as she turned and went into the bathroom.

When she returned, bra and panties now discarded, thinking this was already a weird night with her daughters dressing her and her mother ordering her to remove her underwear, Vicky's best friend Danielle arrived, and immediately removed her shoes. Vicky looked around and noticed everyone was wearing nylons with no shoes. It was a sexy sight.

"Well, you look ready for a wild night," Danielle smiled, "and your boobs look great," the only one knowing all about Gabby's and Daphne's plan, and loving it. Danielle and Vicky had spent many nights back in the day involved in wild group sex and a few bukkakes... which she'd disclosed to the girls when they told her their twisted plan. She too had noticed Vicky's raw sexual proclivities fade away completely, and she knew Vicky would love this... once she'd accepted it.

"I hope you had no influence on tonight's activities," Vicky said, Danielle a redheaded beauty in a tight black dress that showcased her slim figure, tight body, and her own lack of underwear. She also knew Danielle was famous for organising wild bachelorette parties... she'd been to a few, but not recently.

"Well, I should have, you didn't even let me throw you one the first time," Danielle said.

"I was six months pregnant," Vicky pointed out, having not had a bachelorette party at all the first time.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Danielle said, glancing over to Daphne. "Well, tonight we'll make up for it."

"Now I'm really worried," Vicky said.

"You should be," Danielle smiled, as they all went into the front room and sat down... each with a full glass of wine.

Over the next hour, they shared stories of Vicky's past, many of them very embarrassing. They also drank two bottles of wine between the six of them, and had cracked open a third when Danielle announced, "Gift time."

Vicky was surprised they were staying in, and also at how tame it had been so far... although embarrassing... her mother sharing some of her bad choices as a teen, such as streaking through downtown one afternoon (not naked, she was wearing running shoes) and accidentally encountering a TV news crew and thus making it onto the Nine O'clock News, and Danielle hinting at how big a slut she'd been back in college... although thankfully she hadn't gone into details about some of the gangbangs they'd taken part in, not to mention her favorite memories... a few bukkakes. God, she'd loved getting load after load of cum splattered on her face. Something she now realized would never happen again.

"Yes, we got some pretty special gifts for you," Daphne said.

"Some of them for the present," Gabby said.

"Some for the future," Daphne continued.

"And a flashback to the past, "Danielle foreshadowed.

"You girls are scaring me again," Vicky said, a little tipsily.

"Here," Daphne said, handing her a bag.

"Thanks honey, but you didn't have to," Vicky said.

"Oh, of course we did," Daphne said. "I mean once you get married again, you'll likely need this present all the time."

"I can't imagine what that might be," Vicky said, as she opened the bag and then gasped. "Seriously?"

"Every healthy girl needs one," Daphne said, as Vicky pulled out a long vibrator.

"I can't believe my daughter bought me a vibrator," Vicky said, this one longer and thicker than the old one she'd had... having never replaced it when it broke.

"It's a rabbit," Daphne clarified, as she pointed to the outer piece. "It pleasures you both inside and out simultaneously."

"Oh my," Vicky said, examining the outer piece and wondering if that was for stimulating her clit.

"It'll make you come like gangbusters," her mother Barbara said, speaking for the first time in a long while.

"Mom!" Vicky said.

"What? Daphne got me one for my birthday," Barbara revealed. "It's amazing."

"Daphne!"

"What? Grandma should have amazing orgasms too," Daphne shrugged.

"Open mine next," Barbara said.

"Okay," Vicky said, shaking her head as Daphne grabbed the wine bottle and topped up everyone's glasses. The strippers would be arriving in ten minutes.

She opened another gift bag and pulled out a half dozen pairs of Wolford stockings. She'd always wanted to get a pair back when she wore nylons regularly, as she'd read they were the best of the best... even though they were called tights.

"I only wear this brand now," Barbara said, rubbing her hands up and down her silky sheer legs.

"I've always wanted some of these," Vicky said.

"I know," Barbara said.

"Put on the white ones, Mom," Daphne suggested.

"Why not?" Vicky said, opening the white pair.

"Let me help you," Danielle said, as she knelt beside her friend and reached way up to slip her current thigh highs off of her.

"I think I can do that myself," Vicky said, as Danielle checked out Vicky's trimmed bush.

"I see you aren't wearing panties," Danielle said, "just like in the old days."

"And are you?" Vicky asked, tipsy enough to be flirtatious.

"Of course not," Danielle said. "You remember the saying back in our wild days."

"No underwear... for quick access to our fun-filled lair," Vicky smiled, recalling the corny slogan the two of them had coined back in their college days.

"It's still true," Danielle said.

"Those were some crazy days," Vicky said.

"So you're telling us our mother used to be a slut?" Gabby asked.

"Gabby!" Vicky exclaimed.

"Yep. A big one," Danielle nodded.

"Danielle!"

"What? It's true," Danielle said.

"Well sure, but my daughters don't need to know about my sordid past," Vicky said, just as the doorbell rang.

"The gift Grandma and I ordered for you is here," Gabby announced.

"What and who could that possibly be?" Vicky asked, as she finished her third or maybe fourth glass of wine. She was feeling no pain... and was horny.