Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what might that be?" asked Nat.

"Fucking whores."

"All right that's enough," said Tristan. "Maybe you should go and have a lie down."

"Fuck off, I don't need a lie down. I need these sluts out of my house. I know what you're like," she said turning her abuse on her husband. "You're probably thinking about fucking them, I'm not stupid."

She was becoming hysterical and she hadn't finished yet.

"You're the reason I'm like this, you and your hookers. I bet you all planned this didn't you. You brought them here so your father can fuck them both," she was now abusing her sons.

"Mother, go to bed," said Sinner. "You've had too much to drink and you're embarrassing yourself."

Pippa tried to take her arm and help her up but she was having none of it.

"Get the fuck off me," she yelled. "You're all in it together. Look at you conspiring against me."

Her face was one of pure hatred for everyone around the table. I had no idea where all this was coming from. I figured that after I'd put her in her place she must have been quietly seething and looking for an opportunity to get back at me. She had erupted like a spunking cock. She stood up and continued to abuse her husband.

"I know what goes on around here," she spat, slurring her words. "You and your disgusting sex parties."

"Helen, go to bed before you fall ov...."

He didn't finish his sentence. Helen tried to support her weight on the table but she misplaced her hand and it slipped off the edge. She fell to her knees and smacked her chin on the table.

Thwack. Clatter. Smash.

She managed to drag the table cloth down with her sending the crockery and glasses smashing onto the tiled floor.

Tristan was immediately by her side and the boys stood up quickly to go to their mother's aid. It felt appropriate that we helped too and as I walked round the table; I saw she was out cold.

"Helen... Helen... wake up," said Tristan slapping her cheek.

I leaned in and checked for a pulse. Her heart was still beating. Next, I checked her airway with my fingers which was clear and finally I checked her breathing.

"She's ok, I think she's just knocked herself out," I said. "Cradle her head and raise her legs."

Tristan used his thighs as a cushion as he knelt behind her and Ice placed her legs onto a chair to keep them elevated.

Robert was busy tidying up the mess whilst we waited for the deranged bitch to come round. A few minutes passed and she started to groan and opened her eyes.

"She'll live," I laughed. "But I suggest someone puts her to bed and puts her in the recovery position in case she vomits in her sleep."

"Come on Ice," said Sinner.

They picked her up between them and carried her out whilst the rest of us helped Robert relay the table.

"Please be seated," he insisted. "There's no need."

"Nonsense Robert," said Tristan. "It's my stupid wife's fault, it's the least we can do."

"I'm so, so sorry," said Pippa. "I didn't think she'd drunk that much."

"She's been on the vodka before she came down to dinner," explained Tristan. "We try to hide it from her but she always finds it."

"There's no need to apologise," said Natalie. "We're used to being abused."

"It was completely uncalled for," said Tristan. "She shouldn't have said the things she did, please accept our sincere apology."

"It's fine," I said. "It was just the drink talking."

The table was re-laid and we all took our seats and waited for the boys to return. Pippa moved round one place and was now sitting next to her father.

Sinner and Ice walked briskly back into the room and both took a huge sip of champagne at the same time. It was like watching a mirror image of one person.

"Sorry about that," said Sinner.

"Enough with the apologies," said Natalie. "It happens, is she ok?"

"She'll sleep it off and feel like death in the morning. At least that's what usually happens," he replied. "Now, where were we?"

"Pippa wanted a ride on the back of Becca's bike," said Nat.

"Yes, can I daddy, please?" she begged, looking doe eyed at him. "We can do it before we go riding. Mummy will still be passed out in bed and won't know anything about it."

She had her father wrapped around her little finger. He'd do anything she asked him to. Ethan had been right about her being daddy's little girl.

"Of course, sweetness," he replied. "Anything for my little girl."

Once again it sounded perverted to me and I wondered if I'd spent too long in the sex industry. Everything sounded sexual to me.

The venison arrived and was equally as delicious as the previous courses. The conversation became more light-hearted and flowed well between the six of us. I didn't question Tristan about his business; I thought we'd had enough fun and games for one night.

As we finished dessert, I saw Pippa give her father a nudge and gesture that they should leave. I didn't know if she wanted time alone with 'daddy' or if she was being polite and letting us have some privacy with the twins.

"Well, I guess I'm going to hit the hay," said Tristan. "I'll leave you youngsters to it."

He finished his drink and got up from the table.

"Now, I know your mother's out for the count, but please respect her wishes. The girls must sleep in their own rooms tonight," he said to the twins. "Of course, that doesn't mean they can't pay a little visit to your rooms before bed though. I'm sure there's something you'd like to show them, what?"

He winked at me and Natalie. He was a nice man and although he seemed old-fashioned, he knew the younger generation had needs.

"Good night father," they both smiled at him in unison.

"I better go to bed too, all that riding this afternoon has worn me out," said Pippa. "See you in the morning."

Looking at the state of her panties earlier that day, I could see why she was so tired.

"Night Pippa," said the boys.

We said good night to her too and she followed her father out of the room.

"Alone at last," said Natalie, moving her chair closer to Sinner's.

"Indeed," he said. "I've been looking forward to this all week."

"Me too," I said. "After the video sex, my cunt's been dying for a feed."

"Oh my, you're straight into the dirty talk already aren't you," said Ice.

I reached over and grabbed his crotch through his trousers.

"This is going in my ass," I said. "So, let's stop fucking about and go and make that happen."

"I think you better do as she says," tittered Natalie. "I told you she loves anal."

"Absolutely breath taking," said Ice. "You never cease to amaze me."

"We better hang on five minutes and let those two get out of the way," said Sinner.

"My panties are already fucking drenched for you," I gasped.

As I said that I heard a noise behind me and saw that Robert had entered the room. From the look on his face he'd definitely heard me.

I wasn't embarrassed but I pretended I was. I had to look natural even though I didn't care what Robert thought. I'd have let Ice fuck me in the ass whilst he watched if he wanted to, but I didn't think that would be appropriate.

"Pardon me," he apologised. "I thought everyone had gone to bed."

"Just going now Robert" said Sinner, smirking as he realised he'd heard my smutty comments.

We finished our drinks and got up to leave. I walked over to Robert and thanked him for dinner.

"No need to thank me my dear, it was a pleasure," he replied.

He leaned in closer and whispered to me.

"And if you're panties are that wet, you can put them in the laundry hamper and we'll have them back to you tomorrow," he winked. "Have a nice evening."

"I will," I winked back.

We were all well-oiled by now and tried to stay quiet as we went up the stairs. We ended up making more noise, like drunk people do when they're trying to be quiet. We were shushing each other and giggling like kids as we made our way to the twin's rooms.

"Sshhhh keep quiet," shushed Ice. "Don't wake mummy up."

"She's passed out," said Sinner.

We turned into the east wing of the house and walked down to the last two rooms on the left which were at the back of the house. I had no idea where the master bedroom was or even if Tristan and Helen slept together. It didn't really matter either way, the house was so big that I doubted anyone would hear us fucking anyway.

The first room was Sinners and was a typical male bedroom. There were pictures of fast cars with naked girls draped over the bonnet and the whole room had a masculine feel to it. The bed was huge and had fresh black satin sheets on it, no doubt fitted by the maid earlier that day. The room lacked the wooden panelling and was instead painted a pale grey and looked modern and out of place in the old mansion.

"Cool room," I said looking around. "Is yours the same?" I asked Ice.

"Take a look," he said.

He opened up a large double door which joined his room to his brothers just like the door between mine and Natalie's rooms.

His room was pretty much identical as you'd expect. The only difference was that the car posters were of vans instead, but they still had naked girls in provocative poses.

The only other difference was that there was a crossbow hanging on the wall, which looked out of place.

"What's with the cross bow," I asked. "Are you going deer hunting?"

"No, no it's just another toy. I like gadgets and toys, that's why I had the drone at the street race."

He pointed to the small grey box on the dresser which I'd seen at the race.

"Boys and their toys," tittered Nat. "We have toys too but they're not the same as yours."

"I bet you do, but you won't be needing them this weekend," said Sinner.

He pulled Natalie towards him and kissed her on the lips. She responded and they were soon making out like a couple of teenagers. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and dropped his hands down her back, slowly caressing his way to her ass.

"Get a room," laughed Ice, throwing a pillow at them.

Natalie gave him the finger as they continued to get it on.

"Do you like watching your brother fuck?" I asked Ice.

"Definitely, we lost our virginity to the same girl and I guess we have a connection because of it," he smiled.

"And you also have a connection because you're twins?"

"Of course."

I sat on the edge of the bed and pushed my arms out behind me. Ice stood in front of me with a bulge in his black trousers.

"Are you getting hard already?" I nodded at his crotch.

"I want to fuck you so badly," he said. "Plus, my brothers getting hard and it has an effect on me."

"Again, because of the twin connection thing?"

"I think so. If one of us gets hard the other does too."

"And are you wearing any underwear today?" I asked, remembering they were both naked under their chinos last time we fucked.

"Are you?" he said.

I spread my legs open wide, which made my short dress ride up my silky thighs.

"Mmmm, fuck," he groaned.

He dropped to his knees in front of me and rubbed his hands up my legs. His fingers pushed the hemline higher so he could get a better look.

"Are those my sister's panties?" he asked, stopping in his tracks.

"How do you know what your sister's knickers look like?" I asked.

"I bought them for her. They were her eighteenth birthday present from me."

"Ooh very liberal," I cooed. "Yes, they're hers. I think they're beautiful, so light and delicate it feels like I'm not even wearing them."

"You won't be wearing them much longer," he smiled.

He bent down and kissed the top of my thigh. His breath and lips felt warm and soft. Natalie was now on her knees as I looked over and she was rubbing Sinners cock through his trousers.

"He's hard as a rock," she gasped, looking over at me.

"This one is too," I replied.

Ice continued to kiss my thighs, left and right whilst caressing me with his fingertips. He was inching his way ever closer to my play area which was now very hot and wet indeed. I let my head flop backwards as I enjoyed his erotic attentions.

"Mmmm yes, Isaac," I over emphasised his real name, now that I knew what it was. "Go higher, don't tease, I'm gagging to feel you in my ass."

"She sounds keen bro," laughed Sinner. "You'd better not keep the lady waiting."

"I'm no lady," I giggled "I'm a slut... a dirty filthy slut."

"You are a slut," said Ice. "A sexy fucking slut, but it's my prize and I'll take it when I'm good and ready. Patience is a virtue."

He rubbed his lips up my spread legs and I felt his hot breath against my wet labia. Even though my knickers were still on, the sheer material allowed air to pass through it. He took a deep breath in and looked up at me with lust in his eyes.

"I can smell you," he grinned. "Your scent makes me so hard."

"Stick your face in my crotch and get a proper smell," I panted.

I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into my aching snatch. He nuzzled his nose in and I felt the cold air between us as he smelt my pussy through his sister's knickers.

"Mmmm, oh my god, that smells good."

He sucked on my plump lips through the fabric to get his first taste of my cunt in a week.

I thought about what Natalie had said when we were getting ready earlier. She'd said she could still smell Pippa's scent on the panties despite them being washed and that got me thinking. Maybe Ice could actually taste the remnants of his sibling's cunt on these panties. It wasn't just me he was sniffing; it was his baby sister too.

"I've been juicy all evening thinking about you," I swooned. "I've made your sisters lingerie all wet."

"Mmmm, you certainly have, I can taste it."

His hands pushed my dress up and I raised my buttocks off the bed so he could remove it further. While he continued to smell my womanhood, I slipped the dress over my head and threw it on the bed.

Natalie had her hand in Sinners trousers and was gently stroking him as they both looked over to see what we were doing.

"There's plenty of room on the bed," I nodded next to me. "Come and join us."

Sinner kicked his trousers off and walked over in his white shirt and black trunks. Natalie slipped her dress off and got on the bed behind me. She cupped my breasts from behind and kissed my neck looking up at the twins with a slutty smile.

"Let's get her nice and turned on so she can take it up the butt," she murmured to them. "Sinner, suck her tits. Ice, take her gorgeous panties off and eat her out properly, you know she loves it."

Sinner removed his shirt and climbed onto the bed next to me and started to suck my left nipple as Nat fed it into his mouth. Ice lifted my ass again and removed Pippa's panties from my dripping quim. As he threw them on the floor, they drifted down like a fallen leaf they were so light.

I spread my legs as wide as I could and lay back on top of Natalie's knees while she continued to kiss me.

Kiss. Kiss. Suck. Slurp.

All three of them started to work on me like I was some sort of project. Sinner sucked and licked my boobs whilst Ice slipped a finger inside me. His tongue circled my clit but didn't actually touch it. He knew how I liked it. The steady build up would make me creamy and he could use it to lubricate my anus before he took his prize.

"God you taste musky tonight," he slurped. "You're so slimy down here."

"Yes, eat it. My body knows you're going to violate my asshole, it's preparing itself."

Natalie fed my right nipple into Sinners mouth and he sucked greedily on it. The fact that Natalie was directing the show made it all the more horny for all of us.

"Suck her clit," she ordered.

Ice obeyed her and I felt him purse his lips and suck my love bean into his mouth.

"Oh fuck yeah," I groaned, trying not to be too loud.

I felt it swell in his mouth and my lips became fuller and more sensitive. My nipples were like bullets as Nat and Sinner flicked and squeezed them.

"Feed me his dick," I said to Natalie. "I want some meat in my mouth."

My erotic desires started to take over and I had the need to taste a man's cock. Sinner was bulging so much in his trunks they could hardly contain him. He slipped them down and Natalie moved from under me and let my head flop onto the satin sheets.

They both moved positions, with Sinner standing up and Natalie kneeling on the floor to help guide her lover into my eager mouth. I dropped my head to the side ready to take all he had.

I was salivating and panting as my orgasm approached and Natalie pulled Sinner closer to my lips. His cock looked engorged and angry and his helmet was poking out from his foreskin.

I instinctively craned my neck closer and opened my mouth while Nat held him at the base. My tongue curled under his glans and he pushed it between my lips. I instantly felt my cunt get wetter and Ice felt it too.

"Fucking hell bro, she likes that," he slurped, coming up for air. "Fuck her face with it."

Natalie played with his low hanging balls from underneath and Sinner started to do as his brother had instructed. He rocked back and forth as though my mouth was a pussy and his tip entered my throat a little deeper with each thrust.

"That's it. Fuck her slutty mouth, she loves it," said Natalie, getting excited.

Ice undid his shirt without taking his mouth from my sodden cunt and threw it behind him. I heard his belt being undone and he struggled out of his trousers.

"Can I fuck your pussy first?" he asked.

I nodded, getting more into my deep-throating with his brother.

"Yeah, fuck her wet pussy," said Natalie. "Get your dick all slimy."

I felt momentarily deprived of sexual pleasure as he stopped licking me and positioned himself between my legs. He pulled me towards him by my hips and I reached down and spread my cunt lips open for him.

"Is it wet enough for you?" I whispered.

"I'd say so," he giggled.

"Fuck her," Natalie ordered.

He nudged the tip of his cock up my oily groove with a quick rub across my clit before pushing in deliberately slowly.

"Oooooohhhh... yeeeaaahhhhh," we both groaned as he penetrated me.

I felt the overwhelming feeling of utter fulfilment as he eased inside me. My well lubricated tunnel moulded around him as he went balls deep and held it inside me. Every inch of my vaginal canal wrapped itself around him as he held it in place.

Natalie slapped my hands away from my lips and started to rub my clit as Sinner pushed his cock down my throat again.

"We control your body now," said Nat. "We're going to make you coat his cock in your girl juice and then he's going to shove it in your ass."

"God you talk so dirty," said Ice.

"Shut up and fuck her," she demanded. "Her cunt's not going to fuck itself."

"Yes ma'am," he said.

He pulled out as slowly as he'd pushed in and then started to fuck me properly. Just as the feeling of emptiness came over me, he pushed back in. I was in heaven. A cock in my mouth and one in my pussy which would soon enter my dirtiest of holes was sure to make me squirt like a water sprinkler.

"You feel so good inside me," I panted. "I can't wait for you to fuck my ass, Ice."

"Oh baby, I will don't worry, but I feel that little Natalie deserves a treat too."

"Of course she does," I said. "Nat, get your sweaty knickers off and sit on my face."

Nat was still wearing Pippa's white Agent Provocateur's and I knew she wanted her vagina licking.

She slipped her feather light underwear off and climbed on top of me. Her stringy girl juice clung to her thighs and I knew she'd cum quickly. She loved seeing me get fucked and her pussy would be at boiling point.

As she lowered herself down, Sinner moved down and kissed me. Natalie's pussy was in front of him and above me so we decided to share her.

"You lick her clit and I'll tongue her fuck hole," I panted.

"God that's sexy," sighed Sinner.

"Sexy as fuck from where I'm standing," said Ice.