Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran silently, keeping low and pushed her door open slowly. I heard her breathing deeply and knew she was asleep, so I left her door ajar as I'd found it and slipped into her walk-in wardrobe and waited for the danger to pass.

I felt like a had a jack-hammer in my chest and my hands were shaking with excitement and nervousness.

The footsteps got closer.

I saw a shadow outside Pippa's room and thought for one frightening moment that one of the twins was on their way to my room for an extra treat and they would find me gone.

What actually happened was far more disturbing.

Pippa's door was pushed open and a dark figure entered her room. Looking at how they moved and the size of the person, it was definitely a man. I pulled further back into the wardrobe and hid in the shadows.

The man moved over to Pippa's bed and spoke gently to her.

"Pippa, my little baby girl, wake up," said the voice.

It was Tristan.

I'd recognise his voice anywhere and I felt more cum trickle from my ass at the thought of what I was about to witness.

"Pippa, it's daddy... wake up sweetie," he whispered again.

Pippa stirred from her sleep and rolled over to see who was disturbing her at this ridiculous time in the morning.

"Daddy?" she murmured. "What time is it?"

She stretched and yawned, but was barely awake.

"It's just after one," he said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I thought you'd be here ages ago," she whispered.

"I would have been, but the girls have only just gone to bed. I heard them fucking your brothers and had to wait."

"Yaaaawwwwnnn... have they gone now?" she yawned.

Tristan flicked the bedside light on to give them some light to play with, making Pippa screw up her face and put her hand over her eyes.

"Yes, but we'll have to be quiet," he said.

"Do you want to play the game again, daddy?" she asked, waking up a little.

"You know I do."

"I thought you might, but this is becoming a bit too regular. We don't want to get caught," she sat up in bed a little with her covers pulled up.

"Your mother is still refusing sex with me, baby girl and I need some relief," he cooed. "Don't you want to help daddy out again?"

I knew where this was heading and it wasn't the first time they'd met up by the sound of it. I knew they were more than just daddy and daughter from the looks and kisses they'd given each other. It got me wondering if her brothers had had a go on her too.

"Of course I do daddy."

Tristan took Pippa's hand from her eyes and placed it on his crotch. He was wearing black pyjamas and it didn't take a genius to know he was hard under his bottoms.

"Ooooh daddy, it feels bigger than last time," she giggled. "Have you been playing with it?"

"A little, yes. Isaac and Sinner have just fucked Becca in the ass," he said.

"And that made you all hard, did it?" she purred.

"Hearing people doing naughty things to each other always makes me horny, baby."

"Me too."

"I know. Are you horny now?" he asked.

"Maybe," she giggled.

She was laying the little girl act on nice and thick now. No wonder daddy bought her anything she wanted; she was giving him sexual favours in return.

"Only maybe... why don't you show daddy how wet you are?" he said, tugging at the covers.

"Daddy, that's dirty," she said, pretending she didn't like it.

"Well, I am a dirty daddy," he replied.

"Yes, you are."

He pulled the covers back without resistance this time and she put her arms by her sides as her naked body was revealed. I had a good view from the wardrobe and remained in the shadows so they couldn't see me. I just hoped the dirty little slut wasn't going to do a fashion parade for her father or I'd be in deep shit.

"Baaaabyyyy... you don't have any clothes on," said Tristan sounding surprised.

She laughed as though she'd been naughty and she went bashful. She was one hell of an actress.

"Where are your clothes?" he asked again.

She shrugged.

"Can I feel between your legs?" he asked politely.

"Yes please daddy," she said, parting her thighs for him.

He moved his hand down her pale belly with the back of his fingers stroking her. She went ticklish, but soon changed as he reached her bald pubic bone. She opened her legs further and I saw her close her eyes as her father pushed his fingers inside her.

"Mmmm, yes daddy," she moaned softly.

"Oh my god, you're dripping wet baby. What have you been doing?"

"I don't know daddy," she squeaked.

I knew exactly what she'd been doing. She been having a man cum inside her pussy that afternoon so it was no wonder she felt so wet. In fact, she'd been so full of the stuff that it had collected in her gusset.

"You've been a dirty little girl, haven't you?"

"Yes daddy."

"You know the punishment for being dirty, don't' you?"

"Are you going to make me suck it again?" she asked, sounding worried.

"Yes. Take my pyjamas off,"

She shuffled up on the bed as the role play continued. She was playing the part of a reluctant daughter being made to service her father. If the role play hadn't been so real it might have been acceptable, but this was something else. I was about to witness an eighteen-year-old girl take her father's dick in her mouth and I was loving every minute of it. I knew it was wrong but I just couldn't help myself.

Pippa got to her knees on the bed and helped Tristan out of his pyjamas. He stood at the side of the bed with his huge cock sticking out in front of him. I could see where his sons got their size from, Tristan was at least as big as them, if not bigger.

"Wow, it looks ready to pop daddy," she gasped.

He didn't reply, he cupped his daughter's cheeks and pulled her up to his height and kissed her on the lips. Somehow seeing them kiss like lovers was worse than seeing her suck him off. The intimacy and love they were giving each other was wrong on every level.

Tristan controlled his daughter and held her head in place as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. She gasped and responded and I imagined her cunt getting wetter. I knew mine was.

"Daddy loves his little girl," he swooned.

"And I love daddy," she replied.

"Show daddy how much you love him," he said pushing her head down to his crotch.

She went lower without hesitation and even had an inane grin on her face as she looked up at him. She held his cock gently in her tiny pale hand and kissed the side of it. She then pushed her nose against his shaft and took a long deep sniff.

"Mmmmm, it's like a big sausage," she groaned. "It smells so good."

She kept eye contact with him and sucked the tip into her young mouth. She was no stranger to cock sucking, that was evident. Her free hand cupped his balls and lifted them as though she was weighing them.

"Wow, I think it's been a while since these were emptied daddy," she slurped.

"I had some fun with a couple of Russian girls on my trip but that was a week ago. I told you I need some relief."

"Awwww, I thought you only saved it for me," she sulked.

"There's a big load in there, don't worry sweetie. Suck daddy's cock for him."

"Yes daddy."

She started to give him a blowjob as I felt more of the twins' spunk drip from my ass. I wiped it down my thigh and continued to watch the pair of perverted fuckers play their game together.

"Ooooh baby, that feels just right. You know just how daddy likes it," he groaned.

"Thank you, daddy."

She worked her hand up and down his shaft in time with her head bobbing in and out from his crotch. She was no stranger to deep-throating but she definitely had a gag reflex. She was making the same guh-guh-guh noise that most girls do when they go too deep. Tristan kept his hands by his sides and just stood there enjoying his daughter's affections. He never forced her in any way, this was a mutual thing they had going on. Pippa's hand was between her legs playing with her pink clit while she took all her father had to offer.

"Am I doing it right, daddy?" she asked looking up at him doe-eyed.

"You're doing just fine sweetness, keep going."

She sucked him for a good few minutes spitting and slobbering all over his shaft to keep it lubricated. If I didn't know better, I'd have said she was a hooker judging by her skill set. She sucked his shaven balls, licked his tip, wanked him, sucked him and took it deep all in a matter of a few strokes.

"Mmmm, fuck baby, have you been practicing?" he groaned.

"I might have," she tittered.

"It feels too good baby, you're going to make me shoot my load."

"Oh, really?" she said letting go of his cock, as though she was scared of it. "Is it going to make a big mess again?"

She knew exactly what words to use to sound young and she knew just how to say them to make it sound innocent but sexy.

"Daddy always makes a big mess for his little girl."

"Can you do that thing to me again, like last time?" she asked, with pleading eyes. "It felt really nice."

"What thing?"

"You know... you put it in my nunny last time and did it inside me."

"Oooh... I see... you liked it did you? You like it when daddy cums in your foo-foo?"

"Yes please daddy."

Hearing the infantile words, they were both using to describe Pippa's cunt was on another level. Their age play was getting out of control but that didn't stop me from reaching down and rubbing my clit. I may have just climaxed a few minutes ago but this was an opportunity not to be missed. The longer I spent doing undercover work the more perverted things I seemed to be witnessing.

Pippa lay back on the bed and presented herself to her father. I got my first proper view of her eighteen-year-old pussy and it looked incredible. I knew she wasn't a virgin but it looked untouched. Her outer lips were as pale as the rest of her skin and were plump and ripe. Her inner labia were almost invisible from this angle, she just had a thin pink line between her legs which pouted and looked wet. Her nubile buds pointed at the ceiling like two small buns with pink cherries on top which looked as hard as pebbles.

"Do you like putting it in your little girls' foo-foo?" she panted.

"Daddy loves everything about you," he confirmed.

He climbed on top of her and kissed her on the mouth again. She stuck her tongue out and entwined it with his, looking more like a newly married couple than father and daughter.

"I love you daddy," she whispered.

"I love you too sweetie."

He kissed down her neck making her squirm and made his way to her tiny breasts. She had barely a handful so he just kissed and sucked her nipples which seemed to be very sensitive from her reaction.

"It tickles daddy," she giggled.

"I know what tickles even more," he cooed.

He propped himself up on his elbows and positioned his cock against her puffy cunt lips. I was about to witness full-on incest as he pushed a little harder and slowly penetrated his daughter. She let out a long quiet moan as it pushed against her velvet walls and forced its way inside her sopping tunnel.

"Is that ok baby?" he asked, kissing her again.

"Incredible," she gasped.

"Are you sure it doesn't hurt? It's a very big cock for my baby girl," he sounded very caring and sincere, but I was sure it was just part of the role play.

"It hurts a little daddy, but in a good way."

"Good girl," he purred. "Now... you feel very tight around daddy's big cock, so I won't last long. Why don't I just keep it inside you while you make yourself cum for me?"

"I'll try," she said bashfully. "It makes me feel all funny when I play with my rose bud."

"It's ok baby, daddy likes watching you play with it. Give it a little rub whilst I fuck you slowly."

Her hand dropped lower and she parted her lips to gain access to her rose bud, as she called it. She rubbed herself in a circular motion as her father began to fuck her. I watched him pull out and push back in and her swollen snatch just ate it all up like a hungry hippo. Tristan's dick was very thick and compared to the hole he was sticking it in, it looked enormous.

"You look like an angel," he purred down at her. "Make yourself cum all over daddy's cock like a good girl."

"Yes... oh daddy... yes... fuck your little girl... it feels all funny inside me..."

I strummed at my clit as my own filthy orgasm built inside me. I was close to cumming and wished I'd slipped my knickers back on before my little adventure. The cum was still dripping from my ass and I was scooping it up and using it to lubricate my own rose bud. Just watching them fuck was enough to make me cum, it was all so taboo.

Tristan fucked her gently as though it was her first time, but it was obvious that it wasn't. She pulled at her nipples with her free hand and started to squeak just like Natalie does when she's about to cum. It was a cute childish noise of contentment and pleasure and I was surprised how quickly she'd got there. Maybe she'd been thinking about it all night and it had got her sopping wet at the dinner table whilst we all sat with her.

"Oh baby... you feel so good," cooed Tristan.

"Mmmm... yes... am I tighter than mummy?" she gasped.

"Oh my lord, yes... so much tighter than mummy... and much, much wetter."

Hearing her father's sickening words made her start to buck beneath him as she came with a panting squeak.

"Eeek... mmhhh... uh... eek... oh daddy... yes."

I watched her writhing beneath him as my own climax came to join hers. I squished my legs together and felt my pussy spasm in a blissful climax whilst I hid in the wardrobe. She looked angelic as though she'd never experienced such pleasure before and she smiled from ear to ear as her father continued to molest her.

"That's it baby girl... make your nunny all wet for daddy," he whispered. "Daddy's going to cum inside you."

"Mmmhh... mmmmhh... yes daddy... fill your little girl up."

I doubled over, sucking my belly in as I continued to climax at the filth going on in front of me. This was one fucked up family and I was glad I got to be part of it for the weekend.

"Yes... do you want daddy to spunk in you?" he panted, upping his pace.

Her cunt looked like a milking machine as it pulled out and pushed in with each stroke.

"Yes daddy... stretch my little foo-foo and fill it with your cream... molest me... cum in me," she begged.

Her dirty talk was almost as good as mine as she willed him to cum in her.

"Oh... you're such a dirty little girl... here it comes... here comes daddy's spunk inside my darling daughter."

As he said that he slowed down and I saw his balls twitching as he ejaculated into her eighteen-year-old cunt. There was so much of it that it spewed down the sides of his shaft due to how tight she was.

"Uh... uh... uh... oh baby... can you feel it?" he gasped.

"Tee hee... it feels all warm daddy... I love it squirting inside me," she squealed with delight.

"Uh... uh... aahhh... there you go sweetness... a nice little creampie present for your tight foo-foo," he said, finally finishing.

He left it inside her and leaned down and kissed her lovingly on the lips again

"I love my little girl," he said.

"I love you too daddy. Thank you for my creamy present."

"Anytime baby, you know that."

He rolled off her and lay on the bed next to her. They both lay in silence for a few minutes before Pippa leaned up on her elbow and stroked his chest.

"Daddy, because I've been such a good girl, will you buy me a motorbike?" she asked in her cutest voice.

"Oh sweetness, as long as you keep looking after daddy's needs, you can have anything you like."

She kissed him on the lips again, but this time it was more appropriate between the two of them. Like a typical daughter kissing her dad to say thank you.

"You're the best," she cooed, cuddling up to him.

"No, you are," he insisted.

I was feeling pretty drained by now, almost as drained as Tristan's balls and I needed some sleep. I hoped he wasn't planning on staying in her room all night but my concerns were short lived.

After a couple of minutes Tristan got up and started to put his pyjamas back on.

"I need to go cutie," he said apologetically. "You know I can't stay here all night."

"Ok daddy. Miss you already," she said blowing him a kiss.

He bent down and kissed her on the lips and she gave him a little wave with just her finger tips.

"Night-night daddy. See you in the morning," she whispered.

Tristan tiptoed past the wardrobe entrance where I was composing myself and waiting to leave. He slipped into the corridor and was gone like a ghost. Pippa wriggled back into bed and pulled the covers back over herself.

I now had to wait for her to fall asleep before I could slip back out into my own room. The only way I could be sure she had nodded off, was to wait for her breathing to change and then leave quietly. That meant my plans to raid Tristan's study were thwarted and I would have to wait for another opportunity.

It was the first time my undercover plan hadn't gone as I wanted it too and such was the life of an agent. It was the classic example of 'the best laid plans of mice and men' and as I sat in the darkness waiting for her to fall asleep, I wondered what else this weird family had in store for me.

I could understand people wanting to have a close-knit family but there were still rules to abide by. Fucking your teenaged daughter was certainly not on the average person's agenda and neither was sharing your girlfriend with your twin brother. It was no wonder Helen had started drinking, maybe she knew all about it and was trying to drown it all out in a drunken blur. She had mentioned Tristan's disgusting sex parties and I wondered what she was referring to. I didn't know if it was just a figure of speech or if he really did that sort of thing.

One thing was for sure, I couldn't wait to tell Natalie what had happened and I knew she'd find it as sexy as I had.