Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His view of me and his brother licking Natalie's wet cunt must have been impressive to say the least. As soon as I punctured her swollen lips with my tongue, I was rewarded with a gush of her nectar which I shared in a sloppy kiss with Sinner. She was sweet and heady and thicker than usual. I guessed she was ovulating which always makes a woman's hole wet and gloopy. Our tongues lashed against each other as we shared her love honey and brought her to the brink of climax.

She was panting like an asthmatic mouse already and we'd only just started.

"Mmmhhh... mmmmhhh... lick it, you dirty fuckers," she ordered.

She was still very much in charge.

Ice continued to plough my furrow with varying depths and pace, occasionally pulling out and spreading my juices onto my clit and stimulating it with the end of his penis. Each time he pulled out my wetness ran from my gaping hole and down onto my anus. I'd soon be primed and ready for anal.

Lick. Lick. Slurp. Slurp.

Natalie drooled her precious cunt cream all over my lips as I fucked her with my tongue.

Slurp. Suck. Rub. Kiss.

Sinner sucked and rubbed her clit, whilst French-kissing me to share her juices.

"Shit... yeah... don't stop... make me cum..." she panted.

We upped our efforts and waited for the inevitable squirt of ejaculate from her over-stimulated pussy.

"Make her cum," gasped Ice. "She looks amazing when she orgasms, like an angel on crack."

I pushed my tongue inside her as far as I could and I heard a loud sucking sound as Sinner created a vacuum around her sex bean. That was enough to end her torment and she started to climax on top of me.

"FUCK... MMHHH... MMHHH... YES... I'M CUMMING..." she shouted, completely forgetting where she was.

She was lost in the moment and Ice had to put his hand over her mouth to quieten her down as he continued to pound me.

It made her panting become more high-pitched which actually made the sound travel further than the lower frequencies.

Her genitals went into spasm and she bent forward at the waist as she bore down and contracted around my tongue. Her clear squirt juice spurted out and splashed my face and chest.

"Mmmhhh... mmmhhh... mmmhhh," she squealed from behind Ice's hand.

"Oh my god, you look beautiful when you cum," cooed Ice.

He removed his hand as she looked at him with pleading eyes and he kissed her to try and muffle her orgasmic delight.

My own orgasm was building and I knew Ice couldn't hold out much longer inside me. He needed to claim my ass and I couldn't wait to receive his meaty cock and heavy load into my forbidden rear lady-garden.

Sinner and I continued to kiss as Natalie made out with Ice and her orgasm started to subside. All I could hear were sloppy wet squelching noises filling the room. Natalie finally climbed off me and I looked down at Ice who looked extremely excited at what was to come.

"How do you want her?" asked Nat. "Legs pushed back or bent over like the dirty bitch that she is?"

"What's easier for Becca?" he asked.

He really was a true gentleman. He was about to sodomise me and yet he was still concerned about my well-being.

"You can fuck my ass anyway you like," I said in a slutty voice.

He smiled down at me and pushed my legs back towards my ears. This made my hips rotate forward and expose my dripping anus to him. Sinner took my left leg and Natalie took my right and held me in place to receive my lover's manhood.

I felt exposed and on-display as though I had nowhere to hide. I also felt captive and unable to move. Ice could do anything he wanted to me and there was nothing I could do about it. I'd been raped many times in my life and this had similarities to being fucked without my consent, even though I wanted it inside me more than anything. I guess it was the feeling of helplessness and vulnerability that did it and I was loving every second of it.

"Fuck her," said Natalie. "Her ass is yours."

Ice pushed his hard cock against my starfish and I pushed out to meet him. Anal is all about being relaxed and I breathed out as he pushed into my puckered hole. Sinner and Natalie leaned down to watch Ice force his way inside me.

"Oooooh, that's tight," groaned Ice. "Holy shit."

"Wow, look at it stretching open," gasped Sinner.

He penetrated my outer sphincter and then the inner one and I knew the most painful part of the process was now over. I relaxed further and just lay back as the other two watched him start to fuck me.

He started slow, pulling almost all the way out and then pushing back in until his balls touched my butt cheeks.

"Is it ok?" he asked.

"She's fine," Nat replied for me. "Just fuck her, the slut loves it, you won't break her."

It was as though I no longer had a say in the proceedings so I just let them get on with it.

In nice and slow. Out nice and slow.

Nat's fingers came down and started to rub my clit as Ice got more into it. His cock slid in and out with ease thanks to my overhydrated pussy, leaking down my crack and lubricating his cock as it thrust in and out. He started to push in harder and faster making my tits wobble with each thrust.

"Fuck yeah," I gasped. "Harder... fuck me harder."

"I'm in charge here," snapped Natalie. "Shove your cock in her mouth to shut her up."

Sinner moved behind me and I bent my head backwards so it was upside down. I opened my mouth wide and Sinner gripped my throat and pushed his seven-inch dick into my mouth.

"Oh god, I don't know which hole is better with you," he said.

"Her asshole's better, I can assure you," said Ice, slamming in and out of me as I'd requested.

"Fuck the dirty slag," said Natalie. "I want you to shoot your hot spunk in her ass."

She sounded more excited than anyone else in the room, she loved seeing me take it like a dirty skank.

In and out. Hard and fast.

Slurp. Lick. Suck.

Nat's expert fingers and the fact I was being spit-roasted like a common whore, made me moan with pleasure. My clit was throbbing and my asshole felt like it was on fire. That fire also built in my belly as my orgasm approached like a midnight train. I could feel it rumbling in the distance, knowing it was going to thunder through me uncontrollably in a violent climax. I only hoped the cock in my ass wasn't going to erupt before my orgasm washed over me.

"Jesus... this feels amazing... so dirty..." groaned Ice.

"Yeah... you like fucking her dirty hole?" asked Natalie. "Does she feel as tight as a virgin's cunt?"

"Tighter than a virgin's cunt," he sighed. "I can't hold back much longer."

"Don't you dare cum in her ass... not until she's cum first," snapped Nat.

She flicked at my bean, making it ping back and forth like a spring, trying to get me off before it was too late. Sinner's low hanging balls bashed into my forehead as he fucked my mouth as though I was a sex doll.

"I'm going to cum," spluttered Ice.

I felt him push in deep and knew it was too late for him. Seeing me get treated like a piece of meat and feeling my sphincter gripping him tightly was too much for him.

"No, no don't you dare, you dirty fucker," scolded Natalie. "She's so close."

Twitch. Twitch. Twitch.

Pulse. Squirt. Splat.

Ice unleashed his load into my butt hole as the overwhelming urge to finish inside me got the better of him. He painted my walls with his hot seed which felt scolding against my sensitive rectum.

"Uh... uh... uh... sorry... it felt too good," he apologised.

His face was screwed up with pleasure as he emptied his balls inside me. Natalie continued to strum my clit, but I was still too far off cumming even though the feeling of sticky cum pumping into my ass was incredible.

"Oh Iccceeee," said Nat sounding disappointed. "You should have pulled out and waited."

He slowly opened his eyes and held his drained manhood inside me with a huge smile on his face.

"I have a confession to make," he grinned.

"What do you mean?" asked Nat.

"I'm not Ice, I'm Sinner. We switched places when we left the dining room."

I spat the cock out of my mouth and looked down at him in shock.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"We switched places," laughed the real Ice. "It was the only way we could both get to fuck your ass."

"So, Sinner's just cum in my butt?" I asked, still feeling confused.

"Yes, sorry. It was just a little bit of fun," said the real Sinner as he gently pulled out of me.

I felt my asshole gape a little and then felt it slowly close back up to contain the mess he'd made inside me.

"You sneaky fuckers," I protested.

"Yeah... you should have told us. Becca wouldn't mind taking both of you in her ass," laughed Natalie.

"Oi, you cheeky bitch, why don't you take it in your ass, if you're so willing?" I giggled.

I had thought that Sinners ball sack looked a little lower than usual, when I first started sucking it, but I hadn't realised they'd actually swapped over. I didn't mind in the slightest and the thought of taking another anal pounding was a bonus. I had no doubt that if I took Ice in my dirty hole, I'd cum pretty quickly. I was well on the way to cumming already.

"We'll get you back for this," I said. "But right now, I need to cum more than anything. Stick that cock in my ass and fuck me hard, let's see if you can get me off, unlike your brother," I joked playfully.

Sinner moved away and Natalie held my legs in position whilst Ice jumped off the bed with his glistening cock in his hand.

"Her ass is so fucking tight bro," said Sinner. "It should be extra lubricated now too; I shot a huge load into her."

"Hurry up and fuck the dirty slag, before she goes off the boil," snapped Nat. "Sinner, why don't you redeem yourself and lick her cunt while your brother sodomises her. See if you can get her to cum."

He knelt at the side of the bed and leaned over my raised legs so he could get to my sopping hole. He watched his twin brother violate my anus as Ice pushed into me in one slow movement, just like he just had.

"Enjoying the view?" I asked.

"God yeah... look how sexy that looks," sighed Sinner. "How does she feel?"

"Oh god, you weren't joking, were you? It really is tighter than a virgins fuck hole."

"Fuck her hard... make her fucking cum," ordered Natalie

Ices cock started to thrust in and out of my well used ass, leaking spunk onto the bed sheets. Sinner thrust two fingers inside my pussy and licked at my throbbing sex bud. Almost immediately I felt my orgasm starting to build again.

"I want you to cum in my mouth," said Natalie. "Do you think you can manage that after just shooting your load?" she said to Sinner.

"Get sucking it and you'll soon find out," he laughed.

Natalie slid off the bed and shuffled underneath Sinner to gain access to his semi-hard manhood. I heard her suck it into her mouth and Sinner flinched at the sudden attention. He was over sensitised after just shooting his jizz in my ass.

"Mmmm, I can taste Becca's ass," she slobbered. "It's nice and tangy."

"Oh my god, that is so dirty," gasped Ice, looking at Natalie sucking his brother's dick. "That's just been in her asshole."

"I know and I fucking love it," she giggled. "Ass to mouth is so fucking horny."

Ice continued to pound me as his brother licked and slurped just inches from his brother's dick. If Ice got his rhythm wrong, he could have ended up sticking it in his brothers' mouth. Just the thought of it made my orgasm start to kick in.

In and out. Deep and slow.

Slap. Slap. Slap.

With each thrust Ice's balls banged against me loudly. The midnight train was on its way again and I was waiting for it to hit me hard. Every inch of my being became sensitive. My clit throbbed, my nipples tingled and my ass and snatch felt incredible. I felt as though I was a series of holes to be used and abused in any way these two saw fit and it drove me wild.

"Yes... yes... yes... keep going... don't stop..." I begged.

My belly felt full and I knew I was filling with squirt juice just waiting to be unleashed. The train was about to thunder through me with no way of stopping it.

"Fuck my dirty ass... yes... oh yes... make me fucking cum boys..."

I heard Nat sucking and throating Sinners cock, trying to get a good mouthful of sperm before it was too late. Sinner was panting and I felt his hot breath and slobbering tongue all over my genitals. I couldn't hold back any longer.

"FUCK ME....... I'M GOING TO SQUIRT... YOU DIRTY CUNTS.... FUCK ME..." I shouted.

My pleasure wave rocketed through me from head to toe, like an electric shock and my body went into an uncontrollable spasm. I must have looked like I was having an epileptic fit as I finally climaxed all over Ice's belly and Sinners face.

Spurt. Spurt. Splash. Splash.

"Cum Becca... cover us in it..." panted Ice. "I can feel your asshole contracting."

"Mmmmm.... Mmmmm... Mmmmm... fuck yeah," was all I could muster.

Sinner lapped away at my squirting cunt hole, drinking all he could. It seemed to be never ending as I pulsed and spurted and shook all over.

"Shit, I'm going to do it in your ass," cried Ice. "Here it comes Becca... get ready."

Seeing me cum like I'd been possessed by a demon was all it took to finish him off and I felt his cock twitching in my anus. I felt his sperm invading my anal cavity and flooding into me like a torrent.

"Spunk in the dirty bitch," slurped Natalie. "Fill her up like a little cum bucket."

"Uh... uh... uh... there you go baby... do you feel it?" gasped Ice.

"Oh god yeah... so hot in my ass..." I replied.

Twitch. Twitch. Twitch.

Splat. Splat. Splat.

His orgasm started to slowly subside and the violence erupting inside me diminished. The runaway train was now rumbling slowly into the distance as I came down from my orgasmic high, leaving my whole-body tingling. Ice let out one last groan as he stood looking down at me and he withdrew from my ass.

"Holy shit... your asshole feels incredible..." he sighed. "Thank you so much."

"Thank you," I giggled. "I think I'm full."

Sinner and Nat were strangely quiet and I suddenly realised she was still sucking him off. She had a craving for hot man-milk and she wasn't going to stop until she got it. Sinner came up from between my legs and I pushed him upright. Sure enough, I could see Nat's head bobbing back and forth as she wanked and sucked him off between her perfect lips. Sinner seemed to need a little extra help to cum, so I moved up and started kissing him lovingly. My lips sucked on his and I panted into his mouth.

"Cum in her mouth baby... you can do it... give little Natalie a nice, warm, salty mouthful before bed time... she deserves a treat," I whispered.

He kissed me back and looked into my eyes as though cumming was the last thing he'd ever do. He was lost in me and I knew the spunk was about to fly.

"Keep sucking me... nearly there..." he moaned. "Right there... keep going Natalie."

"Guh... guh... guh..." was all I could hear from Nat, as she worked her magic.

"Do it... fill her whorish mouth..." I begged him. "She's a thirsty little girl."

"Oh god," he spluttered.

He pulled me in and hugged me close as he started to fill her mouth with his warm seed. Natalie let out a squeak of delight as she finally got what she so desperately needed, her cum fix.

"Mmmmhhh... fuck..." he murmured.

"Mmmmm, is that nice... cumming in a little girl's mouth?" I cooed.

"Fucking hell yes."

Our lips parted and he slowly opened his eyes and stared into mine.

"Incredible," he whispered. "You are both incredible."

Natalie was now the centre of attention as we all looked down at her on her knees. She opened her mouth to show us the thick wad she'd milked from Sinner's cock.

"Swallow it you little slut," I snapped. "Show them what a dirty bitch you are."

She closed her mouth and grinned like a lunatic. She shut her eyes and swallowed it all in one big gulp before opening her eyes again and then showing us her empty mouth. She looked as though she'd just swallowed the nectar of the gods and I was pleased we'd all enjoyed ourselves in a really filthy fuck session.

"Delicious," she swooned.

The twins slumped onto the bed and Natalie and I cuddled up next to them. The afterglow started to wash over all of us as we lay there in silence. My skin felt sensitive and I wanted to just fall asleep with all three of them in Sinner's bed, but I knew we weren't allowed. His mother already hated us and we didn't want to give her another reason to verbally attack us again.

After several long minute I heard someone's breathing change I knew one of them had fallen asleep. It felt like we'd been lying there for hours, but I checked the clock on the bedside table and it was only one o'clock in the morning. I shuffled off the bed and looked down at Sinner who was fast asleep.

Ice looked up and shrugged.

"I think you've broken him," he whispered.

"It happens," I whispered back. "I think I've fucked the life out of him."

Natalie got off the bed in a sleepy daze and slipped her dress back on. She picked up her panties and shoes and made for the door. I followed on behind her after doing the same.

We both blew them a kiss form the doorway.

"See you in the morning dirty boys," cooed Natalie. "We wouldn't want to upset mummy now, would we?"

Ice blew a kiss back to us and got off the bed to walk back to his own room through the adjoining door.

"See you in the morning," he whispered. "Keep quiet on your way back, you don't want to wake the old dragon up."

We both tittered and walked out into the dark corridor. Nat was a little unsteady on her feet from too much booze and from feeling generally worn out. I supported her with her head on my shoulder and we tiptoed back to our room. We passed the stairway landing and kept going until I got to her room.

"This is you, sleepy slut," I whispered, opening the door to her room.

She barely opened her eyes. She just kissed me on the lips, held her shoes and knickers up in the air as a goodbye and went into her room. I heard a thud as she flopped onto the bed and was probably asleep in seconds.

I, on the other hand, had a job to do. I hadn't drunk as much as everyone else and I wanted to get into Tristan's study as early as possible. I went to my room and dropped my shoes and panties onto the bed before going back into the corridor and closing the door silently behind me. My heart was pounding as it always did when I went sneaking around in the dark. There is something exhilarating about sneaking around when everyone else is asleep and it really got my adrenaline pumping.

I tiptoed down the corridor towards the stairs feeling a tiny trickle of ass cream dribble from my butt hole. Two loads in my ass were wanting to escape and I had to clench my cheeks to keep it inside me.

Pippa's bedroom door was ajar and it sounded like she was asleep, but I pressed on. I got to the stairs, which were always a vulnerable pinch point. Someone could approach from two different directions on my level and three different directions below me in the entrance hall. I crouched down and listened intently.

Luckily my sixth sense had picked something up. There was something at the back of my brain telling me not to just walk down the stairs and it was right. I heard a door close from the twins' side of the stairs and heard light footsteps coming up their corridor. Whoever it was, they were sneaking about the same as me. They too sounded like they were on tiptoes and not wanting to get caught at this time of night.

I had to think fast, if I ducked down the stairs, that might be where they were heading and I'd be compromised so that wasn't an option. I couldn't stay put because they'd see me and my room was too far away to get to it in time. My only option was to make a low dash to Pippa's room and sneak inside.