Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your feet on the pegs, I've got you," I reassured her.

Her hands came around my chest rather than my waist as she steadied herself and put her feet on the foot pegs. I was only wearing her thin T-shirt and no bra and I felt her hands gripping me just under my breasts. I didn't know if it was intentional, but it felt nice. Her fingers were thin and bony and felt fragile around me.

"Hold tight," I said.

I fired the engine up and felt it throbbing between my legs. After giving the throttle a couple of blips to show off the raw power, I slipped it into gear and pulled off slowly. We trundled around the pond and made it onto the tarmac road.

"Are you ok?" I asked her.

"Fine... yes..." she stuttered nervously.

"Relax, but hold on tight. When I lean over, don't fight it, lean over with me," I explained.

"Ok."

I could sense her fear by the way she was holding onto me. She was squeezing the life out of me.

"Here we go," I said.

I opened the throttle and gave it a quick burst of acceleration to let her know what riding a bike really felt like. I fought to keep the front wheel on the floor and slipped it into second gear. After another quick zip, I let it cruise.

We were now doing fifty miles an hour down towards the gate house. The road swept left and I dropped the bike sideways and leaned in to the turn. Pippa leaned with me just as I'd told her. She adjusted her grip and held me higher up. Her hands were now grasping my tits rather than my waist but as long as she held on tight, I didn't mind.

The road dropped downhill and around a long right hand bend and I flung the bike from left to right feeling her weight shift with me.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" she screamed. "This is mental."

I laughed at her reaction and slowed down a little as we approached the gate house, before pulling to a stop.

"What do you think?" I asked turning to look at her over my shoulder.

"You're crazy," she said looking more pale than usual.

"That's just a fraction of what it's capable of," I laughed. "Shall we give it a bit more on the way back?"

"Err... yeah sure... fuck it... you only live once," she said.

I could tell she was still petrified, but she was putting on a brave face to try and impress me.

I turned the bike around and blipped the throttle again for show.

"Hold on," I said.

I felt her snuggle up behind me with her thighs clutching my ass cheeks and her hands holding my boobs. She was like a huggy-bear holding on to me. The road was straight for about half a mile before it started to enter a series of long sweeping turns. I didn't want to overdo it as we weren't wearing leathers, but I wanted her to realise that riding a bike wasn't like driving a car. She wanted daddy to buy her one without realising how much of a handful they really were.

She was about to find out.

I gunned the throttle in first gear and accelerated to fifty miles per hour in less than four seconds. The back end twitched as I changed into second and kept on the relentless onslaught of raw power. The speedometer read eighty miles per hour as I jerked it into third and kept going.

The trees became a blur as we neared the first bend at almost one hundred miles an hour. We'd covered about a quarter of a mile in fifteen seconds. The bike was capable of much more but I'd held back for Pippa's sake.

"That's enough," screamed Pippa. "Becca slow down... slow down... please."

"Sorry," I replied.

I hit the brakes and kept my weight centred on the bike to stop us from going over the handlebars. The stopping power was almost as vicious as the acceleration as I slowed us down to forty as we hit the first bend. Pippa was gripping on to me like a limpet by now and I thought she'd probably have her eyes closed. I continued at a more acceptable speed all the way back to the mansion, before pulling back into the garage.

"Holy shit that thing is fast," she gasped, climbing off. "You scared me to death."

"I thought as much," I giggled. "If you'd clung on any tighter to my tits, I think you'd have pulled them off."

"Oh... sorry... I didn't mean to," she apologised.

"It's fine Pippa, I'm sure your brothers will kiss them better later. So... what did you think? Do you like motorbikes?"

"I do, but that thing is far too fast for me. I think I need to start on something a little smaller."

"Definitely, it's a lot different to riding a horse," I laughed.

I climbed off and we both took our helmets off. We did the shaky hair thing and put them back where we found them. I made sure the bike was pointing in the direction of the door in case I needed a quick getaway, these things came natural to me by now.

"Let's go and do something a little more sedate, shall we?" I laughed.

"Yes, let's go down to the stables and I'll get my own back on you for scaring me."

"Oh dear, what am I letting myself in for?" I replied. "Sounds like I'm going to need a riding hat?"

"Yes, we can pick one of those up at the stables, come on."

I followed her around the side of the house where I was surprised to see a golf buggy parked up. I was about to walk past it but she jumped into the driver's seat.

"Get in and let the adventure begin," she laughed.

"You have golf buggies to get around in?" I asked.

"Yes, the estate is very large and the stables are about five minutes away in this. It would take too long to walk there," she smiled.

She turned the key and the electric motor whirred into action as we trundled down the block paved path. It soon turned to gravel and I just sat back and enjoyed the ride.

"This place just gets better and better," I said.

"Yes, daddy listens to us and just buys whatever we want," she shrugged. "We're trying to get him into the twenty-first century."

"It sounds like you're living the dream here. His business must be doing well," I said.

"Oh, he's doing awfully well. He tries to explain it all to me, but it all sounds very complicated," she waved her hand as though she wasn't really interested.

"Your brothers told me he invented some software for Facebook and Twitter. Is that true?" I already knew the answer, but I wanted to get more information from her.

"Yes, he had a hand in how the posts are handled on social media. He says it's ran through some sort of A.I. to make decisions as to whether it goes viral or not."

"A.I. as in artificial intelligence?" I asked.

"Yes, but it's some sort of semi A.I. and still has human interaction rather than leaving the computer to make all the decisions by itself," she explained.

"That must take a lot of people. How many does he have working for him?"

"Over a thousand people work at Genesis," she pointed out.

I thought back to the video taken in our apartment after we'd killed the Russians. Someone must have made a decision as to whether to allow it to go viral or to shut it down. That made me wonder why it would be allowed to be shared and viewed by so many people. If it wasn't Tristan's software making the decision by itself then who was it?

"It's exciting to know I've had dinner with someone who invented something like that," I swooned.

"Oh yes, daddy is simply the best," she cooed. "I couldn't ask for a better role model. It's just a shame mummy didn't turn out as well."

She sounded a little sad and I could understand why. A mother and daughter's relationship should have been one of fun and admiration, but Helen was definitely not a role model.

"Your brothers told me why she drinks," I said.

"Yes, I thought they might have. Forewarned is forearmed, right?" she tittered. "I guess in a way its daddy's fault she started drinking."

"Because he fucked some hookers?" I stated.

"Yes, but you have to ask why he did it? I don't think mummy was giving him what he wanted. We all have needs."

"Too fucking right, we do," I winked, trying to lift the mood.

She laughed along with me.

We dropped down the gravel path and through some trees, which opened out with a large old grey stone building in the distance. It matched the brickwork on the main house and must have been the original stable block. It was bigger than most people's houses and was built in a U-shape with a courtyard and paddocks stretching out the back.

"Wow, that's some stables," I gasped.

"Yes, we all ride, but I have four horses for different disciplines," she explained. "I'll put you on Minty, she's very placid and easy to ride."

"Awww, Minty is such a cute name."

"I'll be riding Poppy," she added.

We pulled up outside the stable block and got out of the golf buggy. It really was going to be a hot day by the feel of it and we wouldn't be needing a riding jacket. Pippa led the way into the stables and I was hit with the smell of horses. She was greeted by one of the stable boys as she walked around the corner, but I was hanging back to take in the layout of the place and he didn't see me at first.

"Good morning Ms Kingsley, are you back for another filling?" he said.

I appeared just as he finished his lewd comment and he went red with embarrassment and tried to back track.

"Filly... I meant filly," he tried to explain. "I didn't know you had a guest."

Pippa looked daggers at him and I now realised why she'd had a gusset full of spunk when she'd got undressed the day before. My guess about her being fucked by the stable boy was right.

"Yes Liam, this is Ms Swanson," she said introducing me.

"Good morning Ms Swanson," he replied, still looking embarrassed.

As he shook my hand two other young boys arrived. They all looked to be late teens or early twenties and looked grubby and fit from constant outdoor work.

"This is Eduardo and Ollie," she said.

"Nice to meet you Ms Swanson," they replied.

There was an atmosphere between the stable boys and Pippa and it was obvious they had been expecting her to be alone. Maybe they were hoping for a repeat performance of whatever they did to her yesterday and I had now put a stop to it.

"Right... well... are Minty and Poppy tacked up?" asked Pippa trying to break the awkwardness.

"Yes Ms Kingsley."

"Good boys. We need an extra riding helmet too," she added.

"Of course, right this way."

We followed Liam out into the courtyard and found two large horses tied up and waiting for us. Liam passed me a riding hat which he helped me to adjust and I slipped it on whilst Pippa put on hers. I knew nothing about horses despite having a few lessons when I was younger and I felt the same trepidation that Pippa must have felt before she got on the back of my Ducati.

I was excited but also nervous and she could sense it.

"I told you I'd get my own back," she giggled. "Don't be scared, she's a placid little thing."

"I hope so," I replied. "It's been a while since I rode a horse."

"Liam will help you mount her and then we'll have a little trot before we really get going," she said. "Put your foot in the stirrup, grab the reins with one hand and the pommel with the other and pull yourself up onto the saddle."

I stood next to the horse, feeling quite insignificant next to such a large animal. I put my foot in the stirrup and Liam guided my hand onto the reins.

"That's it, Ms Swanson, now put your other hand onto the pommel at the front of the saddle and pull yourself up," said Liam.

He was a stocky young man and I could feel his strong hands on my waist as he assisted me. I pulled myself up with the pommel and his hands pushed up on my buttocks as I swung my leg over the horse and found the stirrup on the opposite side. He rested his hands on my thigh as I steadied myself on the horse.

"Wow, you seem to be a natural at straddling such a magnificent beast," he commented. "You have good strong thighs too, ideal for riding."

"I'm not adverse to riding," I winked, looking him in the eye as he gave me a playful smile.

"I bet," he winked back.

"She rides a motorbike," said Pippa, swinging herself elegantly onto Poppy.

"I also ride her brothers," I added.

Liam burst out laughing and so did Eduardo and Ollie from the stable doorway. Pippa smirked and gave Liam a knowing look of desire. I could tell we were going to be riding more than just the horses today and my nipples became erect at the thought of it. I needed to make sure they knew I was up for anything so I added some more innuendo.

"Minty's a beautiful girl," I said, stroking her neck. "I too love a good filling... I mean filly."

I gave Pippa a naughty look and she smiled back at me, not really knowing how to take me. Instead she flicked the reins and made a clicking noise to get her horse moving.

"Let's start slow," she said, ignoring my comment. "Minty will just follow Poppy."

She led us out of the courtyard and sure enough Minty just followed her horsey friend out onto the track. I rose and fell in time with the horse's rhythm. My thighs gripped the horse and my pussy rubbed against the saddle squishing my ample lips against the now very damp panties I was wearing. We rode slowly down the track towards an open field at the back of the stables and Pippa slowed down so I could get alongside her.

"You're doing great," she said. "You're a natural."

"That's what Liam said about me," I replied. "He's rather nice looking."

"Really? I hadn't noticed," she lied.

"Yeah right, who are you trying to kid Pippa? I heard what he said to you."

"Oh god. I'm going to kill him for that," she said, realising there was no point in lying to me. "He's got such a big mouth on him."

"I bet that's not all he's got that's big," I giggled. "Don't worry, your secret's safe with me."

"Daddy would kill me if he knew," she said. "Let's keep it between us, ok?"

"Keep what between us?" I laughed. "The fact that he gave you a good filling yesterday?"

"Oh my god, this is so embarrassing," she cried.

"Don't be embarrassed. You're only human. What girl doesn't like a bit of rampant sex with someone she shouldn't?"

Pippa went quiet for a moment and then burst out laughing.

"Thanks Becca. I'm glad you understand," she said.

"Of course I understand and your father is right with what he said this morning, sex should be enjoyed like a leisure activity," I laughed. "Just lighten up a little and I'm sure you'll find we've got a lot in common when it comes to fucking."

"What makes you say that?" she asked.

"Well, there's definitely one thing I know we both like," I replied.

"Really? What?"

"Creampies."

"What? How did you know that?"

"I saw the spunky mess you'd left in your knickers yesterday when you took them off. It didn't take a genius to work out where it had come from," I giggled. "Which one of them was it?"

"Oh my god, you saw the cum in my panties?" she quizzed, sounding mortified.

"It was a little hard to miss Pippa. You stepped out of them and left them on the bedroom floor for the world to see."

"Shit... yes... I suppose I did. I'm not used to having other girls in the house."

"Evidently, but you didn't answer the question."

"What question?" she said, still avoiding it.

"Which one of them came inside you? Was it Liam?"

"Errrm..." her face went even redder with embarrassment.

"Oh my god, was it all three of them?" I asked, realising why she didn't want to answer.

"Oh shit... I bet you think I'm such a slut," she cried.

"Fuck no. I've done worse things than that in my life. How was it?"

"Honestly? It was fucking amazing Becca. I don't know why, but I have a strange craving for that sort of thing," she finally admitted.

"A craving for creampies?" I asked.

"Not just creampies, but cum in general. I absolutely love the stuff."

We continued to amble down the track and through the field as the conversation got a lot more interesting.

"Who would have thought that posh little Pippa was such a cum slut," I laughed.

"I am, you should see me at university. I'm getting a bit of a name for myself."

"I bet you are. I love it too," I admitted.

"Really? You like spunk too? You're not just saying that?"

"Nope, there's just no feeling like making a guy shoot his load in one of my holes. Pussy, mouth or ass, I love it all."

"I've not really done any ass stuff yet, but having it in my pussy is my favourite."

"I hope you're on birth control," I laughed already knowing the answer.

"Yes, daddy insisted on it, when I came of age."

"Well, as long as the guy fucking you is clean, they can cum in you all you want," I laughed.

"You make it sound so normal. I thought it was just me that liked it."

"Don't be fucking stupid, I think all girls like a good helping of man-cream squirting inside them on a regular basis."

"Man-cream," she laughed at my choice of words. "Maybe I'm not such a slut after all?"

"Not at all. You should enjoy sex. Making a guy ejaculate is a very intimate and powerful feeling. It's like you're in control of his pleasure and he's in control of yours. The fact that it tastes so good is a bonus," I laughed.

"So, you're a swallower?"

"God yes, you can't waste it. Do you swallow it or spit it out?"

"The first time I did it I was really nervous and I spat it out, but I realised it tasted yummy. I swallow all the time now, unless it goes in my nunny," she giggled.

"Nunny?"

"Oh yes, sorry that's what I call my pussy sometimes."

I already knew she called it that and I knew her father called it that too.

"That's a cute name for it, but I prefer the more vulgar terms."

"I thought you might. I call it a cunt sometimes too, if I'm feeling especially naughty."

The way she said 'cunt' made it sound more like 'cont', due to her posh accent

"Cont," I mocked her voice.

"You're so cheeky," she laughed.

We got to the end of the field and went through a gateway into another. The open countryside seemed never ending and I had no idea if we were still on Kingsley land or just a public bridleway.

"So, you got fucked by all three stable boys yesterday?" I said. "Which one had the biggest cock?"

"I love the way you think," she giggled. "You're so easy to talk to about this sort of thing. Liam's is the biggest, by far."

"How big are we talking?"

"I'm not that good with sizes but it's very thick."

"Thick like a beer can or thick like the inside of a toilet roll?"

"A beer can? Jesus Becca, I don't think anyone's that thick, are they?" she gasped.

I made a face that told her they were.

"Fucking hell! Ouch. I'd say it's more like the inside of a toilet roll, but longer," she said.

"Not bad. I wouldn't mind a go on that myself. I like a nice thick meaty cock stretching me out," I said like it was nothing.

"Don't my brothers do that for you?" she asked.

"They do, but Liam sounds bigger."

"Gosh, you're so naughty Becca," she snorted.

"I just love fucking," I replied. "Are you trying to tell me that your panties aren't getting wet talking about this?"

She wriggled in the saddle from side to side and I imagined her lips squishing together as she tested to see if she was wet or not.

"They're a bit damp, but it's hard to tell when you're wearing crotchless ones."

"Oh my god, you dirty bitch," I cooed. "What made you wear them? Are you expecting another fucking?"

"I don't know. I guess I like to feel naughty under my clothes."

"Come off it, Pippa. You want them to fuck you again, don't you! Are you like your brothers and like to be watched?" I said.

"I do like being watched, maybe it runs in the family. Liam went first yesterday whilst the other two watched making dirty comments," she admitted. "I liked being the centre of attention."

"So, you're an exhibitionist?"

"Maybe, I don't really know how it all works."

"Have you ever been watched by a woman?"

"No, it's always groups of men."

"Groups? Fuck me, how many have you fucked in one sitting?" I laughed.

"Four."

"You're nearly as bad as me."