Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why? How many have you slept with at the same time?" she asked.

I could hardly tell her it was more than thirty and I doubted she'd believe me if I did. I was a trained whore, but she just thought I was another one of her brothers' conquests.

"Seven," I lied.

"Oh my god. I bet that was amazing. I'd love to be the main attraction at a gangbang. Just me and a load of dirty men," she swooned.

I could tell she meant it. I knew she was a slut from the first time I'd seen her picture in Lexa's files. I wanted to quiz her further about fucking her dad, but I thought that might be a step too far. I was however curious about her sexual orientation and wondered if she'd been with another woman.

"So, you're only interest is sex with men?" I asked.

"I suppose so. Although I've thought about sex with women."

"But you've never acted on it?"

"No... wait... are you hitting on me?" she asked in a surprised manner.

"Do you want me to be hitting on you?"

She went quiet for longer than she should.

"Are you bi-sexual?" she asked.

"Pippa, I live with Natalie. Don't you think we play with each other?"

"Oh my god. No wonder my brothers love you both. I think it's every man's fantasy to watch two women together," she gasped.

"It is. They go wild for it."

"I'm not sure if it's for me Becca. I think you're gorgeous with a very hot body, but I've not really thought about you like that, sorry," she lied.

I'd seen the way she looked at me and Natalie and I knew she wanted to try it with a girl, but she wasn't confident enough to make the leap.

"It's fine," I said.

She went quiet again as though she was mulling it over. My panties were drenched after our sexy conversation and I would have loved to of gotten off our horses and stripped her off so I could eat her young nubile cunt.

"Do you fancy me?" she asked nervously.

"Your very attractive and sexy, so yes, I suppose I do. I've already fucked two of the Kingsley's I could go for a third," I giggled.

"Oh... right... I don't know what to say to that."

"You don't need to say anything, you should be flattered that I get turned on just from looking at you," I shrugged.

"Thank you... I guess," she laughed.

We walked the horses a little further in an awkward silence whilst she thought about what I'd just told her. I was hoping she'd say she wanted to try sex with a woman but it didn't happen. Not every girl I met was going to be a lesbian or bi-sexual but I knew that given time I'd be all over her eighteen-year-old body like a rash.

"Shall we go a bit faster?" she said, changing the subject.

"What have you got in mind?"

"We can try trotting," she said. "It means the timing of the horse's legs will be different to walking with her."

"Ok I can try it." I replied.

"Coolio. So... you need to squeeze the horse with your calf muscles and she'll go into a trot. Her legs will become diagonal pairs rather than four independent legs. That means you're riding rhythm needs to change. You will rise on one diagonal pair and sink back into the saddle on the second pair. Like this," she explained.

I watched her squeeze the horse gently with her legs and Poppy started to trot. Pippa's shapely ass looked incredible as she rose out of her saddle and the sank back down again in time with the animal's movements.

"You make that look easy," I said, nervously.

"It is easy. Just think of it as a similar movement to riding a cock in the reverse-cowgirl position," she laughed.

"Ah ok, no wonder you looked so sexy doing it," I giggled.

I squeezed Minty just as Pippa had instructed and the horse changed her pace to a trot. I was now bouncing up and down and trying to get my timing right. It took a few strides but I soon got the hang of it. I felt my tits bouncing gently, in unison with the horse and it felt rather nice.

"Wow, well done Becca. You really are a natural," she said, sounding impressed with my performance.

"You should see me ride a cock," I laughed.

We trotted down another long grassy track, side by side and I found it quite exhilarating but hard work. I was soon working up a sweat in the morning sun and so was Pippa. There was a soft morning breeze but it felt warm and didn't really cool us down. The trees swayed and rustled and I felt happy and contented. I loved the outdoors and although it wasn't as exciting as riding my motorbike, I was really having a great time with Pippa.

"Are we still on the Kingsley estate?" I asked.

"Yes. When we get to the lane, that's the boundary," she stated. "Then its owned by the local council."

"How far is that?"

"Not far now, I think it's two miles from the house, but I'm not sure. You can see the telegraph poles at the tree line, it's just there."

She pointed way out in the distance and I saw the poles and tree line. Although I was enjoying myself, I was still taking in the information around me and looking for weaknesses that could be exploited by the Russians. They were not far from my thoughts, but my main concentration was winning Pippa's trust and friendship so that she'd believe me if I ever had to tell her who I really was.

Something in the distance caught my eye as we got nearer to the lane and I tried to focus in on it. It looked like something reflecting the sunlight back towards me almost like a camera flash and as we continued towards it, I saw it again.

"Do you see that?" I asked.

"See what?"

"The sun reflecting off something down at the lane."

She perched higher on Poppy to see the glinting light.

"Oh yeah, I saw it then," she said. "Let's go and take a look."

She broke us into another trot to get to the tree line a little quicker. As we got nearer, I saw a guy standing next to a tree with a long-lensed camera in his hand.

"Is he taking pictures of us?" I asked, feeling concerned.

"I doubt it, he's probably just a bird watcher. We get a lot of them around here, they come to take pictures of the buzzards and red-tailed kites."

She looked into the clear blue sky and pointed one out.

"There... that's a red-tailed kite," she said.

I was more interested in the guy with the camera who looked more suspicious the closer we got.

"Either that or he's a peeping tom," Pippa continued, giggling at the thought of it.

"Excuse me, what are you doing here? This is private land," I shouted as we got nearer.

The guy pointed his camera at us and took a couple of pictures. He then turned and walked back out towards the lane. He didn't rush he just ambled away like he didn't have a care in the world. I heard a car start up from behind the trees and it sped off.

"Fucking weirdo," spat Pippa. "He'll be wanking off to that picture later."

"Probably, but that was a bit weird, don't you think?"

She just shrugged.

"Maybe he has a thing for young girls in jodhpurs," she laughed.

It was another display of how naïve this family seemed to be. They wouldn't know danger if it came and smacked them in the mouth. I was pretty sure it was one of Stanislav's men doing a recce on the Kingsley's and I was instantly worried about an impending attack. I checked left, right and in front of us, in case the photographer had friends lurking nearby, but it seemed to be completely quiet.

"Come on Becca. We should head back to the stables, it will be lunch time soon," she said. "Do you want to go a bit faster on the way back?"

"Sure, why not. What do I have to do?" I said switching my attention back to her.

I didn't want to seem paranoid.

"We can try cantering. You seem to have mastered trotting."

"I wouldn't say I'd mastered it, but I'll give it a go," I said. "I'm game for anything."

Pippa proceeded to explain how to canter the horse. She told me that I was to remain seated and rock my body to match the motion of the three-beat gait of the horse.

"What the fuck does that mean?" I asked. "You're talking a foreign language."

"Well... let me think... if trotting is like the reverse-cowgirl position then cantering is more like grinding back and forth as you ride a cock," she said, trying to put it into terminology that I'd understand. "Like this."

She pushed her hips forward and slid her pussy towards the front of the saddle as she demonstrated the movement on a stationary horse. She then rose slightly, shifted back and repeated the process.

"Rotate the pelvis upwards as you slide forwards, then unweight the saddle, slide back and down," she said.

"Holy shit, I bet you look incredible fucking a guy," I cooed. "That is one sexy movement."

"Dirty mare," she laughed. "You try it."

I copied her riding motion but she corrected me.

"Almost, keep the crown of your head pushed to the sky and keep your back straight and your shoulders back," she instructed.

"Like this?" I asked, making minor adjustments to my posture.

"Perfect, I bet you look pretty sexy riding a cock too," she winked.

"Ask your brothers."

We both tittered like school girls.

"Come on dirty Becca, I'll get us moving."

She squeezed her legs into Poppy and we started to walk, before she got us into a trot once more.

"Ready?" she asked.

"As I'll ever be," I panted in time with the trotting rhythm.

She dug her heels into the sides of the horse and it changed its tempo into the three-beat gait she'd mentioned. Minty copied her like an admiring younger sister and I felt the speed increase.

"Holy fuck," I cried as the horse bounced along.

"Keep your head up as though it's attached to the sky," she said.

Da-da-da. Da-da-da. Da-da-da.

I got in time with the animal and rode it just like she'd said. It was an amazing feeling to be flying through the field on such a magnificent creature.

"Yes, that's its Becca. Now you're riding," she praised me.

It was hard work to keep in time and remember everything she'd told me, but I did my best. After a short canter she slowed us back down to a trot and then a walk.

"Wow, that was great," I said. "It feels so much faster than it looks."

"I know. We won't overdo it though we don't want any accidents," she replied. "We'll have a slow amble back to the stables."

As I sat on Minty, I felt my greasy slit rubbing against my lace knickers in time with my rise and fall on the saddle. I'd found spending time with Pippa a huge turn on especially after our conversations about sex and I had a familiar yearning inside me for gratification.

"The motion of the horse is very similar to fucking. That was a good analogy and a great way to explain it," I said, switching the conversation back to our favourite topic.

"Yes, but I'm beginning to wish I'd worn proper panties though," she said, with a cheeky grin. "Crotchless underwear isn't the most comfortable for horse riding."

"No, but it's comfortable for other forms of riding."

I watched her pull at the front of her jodhpurs and look down between her legs.

"True, but I may have made a mess in these," she sighed. "I feel really wet down there."

"It's not spunk again is it?" I laughed.

I thought back to her father shooting his load inside her last night and wondered if she was leaking.

"No, no, I had a good wash in the shower this morning. I don't think it's sperm."

"So, your pussy has gone and got all excited then?" I asked.

"Definitely, it always makes me horny when I go riding," she giggled. "It's probably the fact that I'm rubbing against the saddle."

"It's not just me then?" I laughed.

"You're wet too?"

"Fucking drenched, sorry, I borrowed some more panties from you this morning, they're going to need a good wash when I've finished with them."

"Which ones are you wearing?" she quizzed.

"Ivory lace Pleasurements."

"Wow, nice choice, are they for my brothers' benefit?" she smiled, raising her eyebrows.

"If I'm being honest, I don't mind whose benefit they're for, so long as I get fucked."

"Oh gosh Becca, are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?" she gasped.

"Well it seems a shame to waste two juicy cunts when there's three eager young studs back at the stables," I grinned.

"Wow, mummy was right about you. You are a dirty fucking slut," she laughed.

"Says you. You've already had three helpings of jizz from them, it doesn't get much sluttier than that, you filthy skank."

She sat on the back of Poppy with her mouth open, pretending to be shocked and offended.

"Well... you're supposed to be fucking my brothers, not three young helpers you've only just met. There's nothing like being faithful is there?" she said, turning her nose up at me.

We were beginning to sound like me and Nat when we argued playfully about who was the biggest whore.

"I won't tell them if you don't," I replied. "How does it normally work?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you just jump off your horse and strip off or is there a discussion first?" I asked.

"Are you being serious? You want to fuck them?"

"Pippa, my cunts soaking wet, my nipples are all sensitive from rubbing against your T-shirt and I have a yearning for cock. So yes, of course I'm serious."

"Well... I suppose it wouldn't hurt," she winked. "I usually just tell them what I want and they do it."

"Because they work for you?"

"Yes, they like being bossed about by a posh rich girl."

"So, if you tell them to eat your sweaty snatch, they'll just yum it up like honey?" I asked.

"I can make them do anything I want," she said. "If they don't, I'll tell daddy to fire them."

"So, we have three sex slaves waiting for us? Fucking hell that is so horny."

"What are you in the mood for?" she smiled.

Her persona had changed from being unsure about my proposal to being very much in charge.

"Maybe they can help with my riding technique," I giggled.

"Mmmmm, kinky, I know exactly what we can do."

We walked the horses through the last field, through the gate and back into the courtyard. Eduardo was waiting for us and took the reins off me so he could tie Minty up and help me to dismount.

"How did you get on?" he asked with a Spanish twang.

"Apparently I need to work on my technique," I said looking over at Pippa with a naughty smile.

"Eduardo is a good instructor, his father was a famous rider from Spain," Pippa explained.

She climbed off of Poppy and tied her up next to Minty.

"Maybe you could give me some pointers?" I winked.

"Of course, Ms Swanson," he replied.

"I think we could set something up in the hay store Eduardo, don't you?" suggested Pippa.

"Ah... I understand Ms Kingsley. It will be my pleasure," he said, as though he'd got the hint. "I'll tell the others."

Pippa and I had a drink of water and took our riding helmets off. I watched her shake her long auburn hair back into style, she looked beautiful. Her pale skin was looking slightly pink from catching the sun and she had a glint in her eye similar to the one I'd seen in the photo of her. She came across as being prim and proper, but her naughty side was starting to shine through. She was as wild as her hair and I knew I was in for some fun with her and her staff. I couldn't wait to see her taking a pounding close-up rather than from the darkness of her walk-in wardrobe.

"Right Becca, you've ridden Minty already this morning, who's next?" she said leading me towards the stable door.

"I don't mind. Whatever you recommend, maybe you could demonstrate the riding basics first and then I'll try it for myself," I smiled.

"Of course."

She'd already said she wasn't overly interested in fucking girls, but I had a little plan of my own.

We walked into the stable block and then through another door into the hay store. It was exactly as its name described; a room full of hay bales for the horses. They were stacked against the walls with a clear area in the centre which had a loose layer of hay on the floor like bedding. Two hay bales were positioned in the centre of the room with blankets spread out on top of them and the three young boys were leaning against the stacks at the back of the room.

"How was your ride, Ms Kingsley?" asked Liam.

"Super, thank you Liam, but Becca and I are looking for something a little different to help her improve," she said.

"What sort of different?" he asked.

"Well... she needs some help with her riding technique for the rising-trot and cantering and I thought we could teach her," she explained. "How does that sound boys?"

"I think we can accommodate you Ms Swanson," said Ollie excitably.

The three young men looked at each other and smiled.

"Cocks out then boys," she gestured. "We've not got long."

The three lads started to undress and I looked over at Pippa who was now grinning inanely. She grabbed the bottom of her T-shirt and pulled it over her head. The boy's faces lit up even more when she stood there in her riding boots and jodhpurs with her tiny tits on display. They were like two iced buns with pink cherries on top and were so perky they looked brand new. The boys weren't the only ones who couldn't take their eyes off them.

"Come on Becca, show the boys what you're made of, quick sticks," she demanded.

I couldn't believe how quickly she'd changed her attitude from meek and mild, to a full-on bossy slut. She was one step away from being a dominatrix and I could tell she was enjoying the power she had over the stable boys.

I struggled out of my top due to it being so tight and finally slipped it over my head. My huge boobs bounced free and my nipples were instantly hard as I stood next to Pippa watching the boys undress.

The thought of fucking two young girls was already having the desired effect on them and as they dropped their trousers, I saw three stiff cocks, ready for action. Their bodies were toned from outdoor labour rather than gym workouts and although they weren't ripped, they looked like men rather than boys. They had natural sinewy muscle and they looked a little grubby.

It was just what I was craving. Raw masculinity that would do whatever it was told.

"Now... stand next to each other with your arms by your side's boys, let Becca take a look at you," she ordered.

They did as she instructed and stood proudly hoping to be picked. It was quite surreal to be standing in the hay store with three totally naked men and a topless eighteen-year-old girl.

"Inspect the goods and pick one," Pippa whispered to me.

"Oooh, I am a lucky girl, I'm spoilt for choice," I said stepping closer.

Liam was definitely bigger than the rest by a good couple of inches. He was about eight inches with his two friends coming in at about six. All three were thick and veiny and full of testosterone.

I ignored the biggest and went to Ollie first.

"Nice size and well-groomed down there," I said, turning to Pippa rather than addressing the guy directly.

I knew Pippa wanted to be in charge and that she just saw these boys as play things for her amusement. I had been in their position countless times, used like a piece of meat by men and it was now time for a role reversal.

I reached down and tickled his ball sack with my finger nails. He flinched and his cock twitched.

"Mmmm, you're a little sensitive," I said. "Have you got what it takes to satisfy my tight wet cunt?"

"Y... yes Becca," he stammered.

Pippa stepped forward and slapped him across the face.

"Address her as Ms Swanson, you little fucker," she snapped.

I was quite shocked at her actions and Ollie lowered his head in shame.

"I'm sorry, Ms Swanson," he apologised.

"That's better," said Pippa. "Please continue Becca."

She stepped back again. I felt a little sorry for Ollie so I thought I'd reward him. I moved closer and gripped his cock gently in my hand and pressed my breasts against his chest. My lips pushed against his and I kissed him softly.

"Don't worry, you might get to put it inside my warm pussy," I whispered to him.

He was about to respond with a more passionate kiss, but I moved away and let go of his cock. His shoulders visibly slumped in disappointment as I moved on to Eduardo.