Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at his circumcised dick standing to attention and I smiled at him.

"He's got a nice-looking cock," I said to Pippa. "How good is he at licking pussy?"

"He's pretty good to be honest," she giggled. "I'm sure he could get you off."

"Stick your tongue out," I said to him.

He obeyed like a good little slave and stuck his tongue out. I moved in and sucked it into my mouth and entwined mine with his. He waggled it about and slobbered over my lips as I imagined him going down on me.

"Mmmm, nice and sloppy," I said, breaking away. "I'm very... very... wet in my panties, Eduardo. Do you think you could handle it?"

"I'll do whatever you ask Ms Swanson," he smiled. "The wetter the better."

Finally, I moved on to Liam.

"Hello big boy!" I gasped looking at eight inches of prime male meat. "That looks like a mouthful."

"Yes, Ms Swanson," he quivered.

"His balls look pretty full too," I said to Pippa over my shoulder.

"He cums like a race horse," laughed Pippa.

"When did you last shoot your load?" I asked him already knowing the answer.

I just wanted to hear him tell me what he'd done to the lady of the manor the previous day.

"Yesterday, Ms Kingsley allowed me to cum inside her sweet, sweet pussy," he said proudly.

"Well, you better have a big load for me today," I said, moving back towards Pippa.

We both stood back and admired our sex slaves.

"Have you made a decision, Becca?" she asked.

"Yes... I'd like to see you ride Liam," I replied. "Maybe you could demonstrate the difference between trotting and cantering."

"Oh... right," she sounded surprised. "Ok. Liam lie on the blanket," she ordered, clicking her fingers and pointing at the hay stack in the middle of the room.

He couldn't wait to be ridden by the look of him. He jumped forward and lay on his back on the hay stack. Pippa slipped her riding boots off and I felt my cunt swell and moisten at the thought of seeing her naked so close to me. She peeled off her jodhpurs and I immediately saw the creamy mess she'd left in them. She had been right, crotchless panties weren't ideal for riding. The beige material had a huge wet patch inside it where she'd gotten horny riding the horse. Her pink crotchless panties were also a darker shade around her bulging mound.

To my surprise she pulled her riding boots back on and winked at me.

"You always need the correct footwear when riding," she joked.

To say she looked sexy in crotchless knickers and black boots was an understatement.

She walked over to Liam and straddled him like he was a horse, facing towards his legs.

"Let's look at the position for the rising-trot first," she said. "Keep the crown of the head up, back straight and shoulders back."

She over-exaggerated each aspect of her body as she demonstrated the correct posture.

"Sink down into the saddle," she said, gripping the side of the hay bale with her thighs and calves.

I watched her sopping quim impale itself onto Liam's cock in one hit.

"Oh, Jesus yes," she gasped. "Sit tall and rise with the horse," she explained.

She rose up until his dick almost left her body and then sank back down again with a look of pure ecstasy on her face.

"It's a very vertical movement, up and down," she said, bouncing on his cock like she had on Poppy.

Liam moaned with pleasure as her warm hole engulfed his manhood and squeezed him tightly. It must have felt incredible for him to be fucking such a naughty little nympho. Ollie and Eduardo stood watching their friend get treated like a stunt cock, obviously wanting their turn with her.

I decided to help them out and moved in between them as Pippa continued her demonstration.

"Keep a steady rhythm going and make sure your rise and fall is consistent and perpendicular to the animal," she said.

I got to my knees and took a cock in each hand as we all watched her ride him like a pro. The two young men let out long sighs as I started to wank them off. The smell of raw sweaty men filled my lungs and made my clit throb.

"Does it feel as nice as it looks?" I asked Pippa.

"It feels exquisite," she murmured, half closing her eyes.

"You have such a gorgeous looking pussy," I complemented her.

"Thank you, Becca. Now, maybe you should strip off and let the boys see yours," she said.

I kissed each cock in turn and then sat on the other hay bale to take my boots off.

"Help her out of her clothes boys," ordered Pippa.

Eduardo took off my left boot and Ollie did the right. They were closely followed by my jodhpurs which looked almost as wet as Pippa's had. My see-through panties had soaked through the thin material and I got the first whiff of my horny pussy.

I was desperate for physical contact by now and Pippa seemed to sense it.

"Take her underwear off and put her boots back on," she continued to instruct them.

I lifted my ass off the blanket and Eduardo tugged the sodden garment from my sweaty body. The fresh air around my genitals felt cooling and I knew I was primed and ready for a good hard fucking. My boots were slipped back on making me feel extremely slutty as that was all I was wearing.

"Good boys," panted Pippa. "I think it's time Becca tried the rising-trot."

She reluctantly climbed off Liam to make way for me. Her pussy was red and puffy and covered in her girly slime. So was Liam's cock, it glistened in the dusty light as he held it upright in readiness for me to ride him.

"Now, remember what I showed you Becca," she said. "Head up, back straight, shoulders back and sink nice and low into the saddle."

She reiterated what she meant by saddle, by gesturing towards Liam's crotch. I didn't really need telling but it added to the erotic scenario she'd created. We could have just fucked the boys, but this was much more fun.

I faced his feet and straddled him with my boots touching the floor and my legs almost straight. The inside of my calves were touching the sides of the hay bale as though it were a horse.

Pippa got lower and was now only a few inches from my dripping cunt as I lowered myself onto Liam's thick shaft. My pussy stretched in all directions as he penetrated me causing a long groan from both of us. I instinctively bent forward and grasped my tits as I had done so many times before when I'd rode a guy.

"No, no, Becca, keep your back straight or the horse will throw you forwards," snapped Pippa. She really was taking the whole riding lesson seriously.

I straightened up and felt Liam pushing against the back wall of my vaginal cavity.

"That's better," she said. "Now on my count... up... down... up... down... up... down... shoulders back, keep your chin tucked in."

She corrected my posture like a matron at a girl's finishing school. I rose up and down in time with her commands and Liam panted and moaned as I gave him a good fucking.

"That's it, much better," cooed Pippa. "How does it feel?"

"Fucking amazing. So meaty and firm, god he's thick."

"I told you it was a cunt stretcher," she giggled.

Up. Down. In. Out.

"How does her technique look?" she asked Liam.

"Perfect Ms Kingsley. She feels so wet and tight," he replied.

"Good, don't you go spunking in her though, young man. She can't go back to my brothers full of another man's cum," she said.

"No, Ms Kingsley. I can go a bit longer."

"I fucking hope so," I panted, reaching down and stimulating by clit. "I need to cum so fucking badly."

"Are you close, or shall I demonstrate the cantering movement?" she asked.

"Cantering will probably get me off quicker, but one of the others can eat me out to keep me on the edge whilst I watch you ride Liam again," I cooed. "You look so fucking sexy with a cock inside you."

"Oooh that does sound naughty," she said. "Climb off him and sit on the other bale and I'll make Eduardo lick your pussy."

I really didn't want to feel the emptiness of climbing off of Liam, but I knew it would be worth it in the long run. He slipped out of me with a loud slap as his spring-loaded cock hit his belly.

Liam quickly spun around on the bale so that Pippa would be facing his head when she mounted him. He didn't need to be asked and I wondered how many times he'd done this drill. Pippa took my place as I sat on the edge of the bale and spread my legs wide. I could feel the prickly hay sticking into me through the blanket as Eduardo got onto all fours like a dog. As he got closer, I pulled him into my sweaty snatch and ground it into his face.

"Does that smell nice, Eduardo?" I said in a slutty voice. "Sniff my nice saddle-ridden cunt, it's all wet and sweaty from riding."

I heard muffled sounds of acknowledgment as he kissed and licked my labia. This wasn't clinical, clean sex after a long hot shower, it was dirty animalistic fucking with sweaty bodies and the smell of sex.

"Mmmm, good boy, lick it slowly," I cooed. "You... Ollie... come here and suck my tits while I watch your mistress fuck your friend."

I was enjoying treating them like toys as much as Pippa was. She smiled at me with a wicked grin and sank down onto Liam again. This time she was facing him and almost sitting on his lap. She bent her legs to grip the side of the hay bale again and started her new demonstration.

"This time, sink down, grind your hips forwards, rock up and back and then repeat," she said. "Note, that I am still keeping upright as before."

Fucking hell she looked hot. Her hips twerked forwards like she was made of rubber as she ground down onto her lover. She had looked sexy riding a horse, but this was on another level. Her tiny poached eggs jiggled in time with her grinding. I would have loved to have sucked her ripe berries and delved my hand down between her legs to get her off quicker, but I didn't want to force her into lesbianism.

"Oh fuck Liam," she panted. "I can feel you getting harder."

"Yes Ms Kingsley," he sighed. "You feel so good."

From the position she was in, his cock would be stimulating the front wall of her fuck hole and rubbing on her G-spot, it must have felt incredible.

"Do you see the difference between the two riding styles?" she asked me, moving back to the lesson. "Rising-trot is up and down; cantering is sliding back and forth as well as up and down."

I felt the first spark of orgasmic stirrings within me, as I watched the posh filthy slut ride the stable boy and I felt a warm tongue lapping at my clit.

"I understand," I panted.

"Good, let's swap over and see how you do with cantering."

Once again, she climbed off her pretend horse and I took her place. She whipped her saturated panties off and sat on the edge of the bale spreading her legs just as I had done.

"Lick my cunt," she said to Eduardo, who obeyed without hesitation.

I stuffed Liam into my slippery hole and leaned back to ensure I was upright. My thighs hugged his and my heels dug in to the bale just as though I was riding Minty.

"Ride him, bitch" she said.

I sank down, keeping my riding posture and then squirmed forwards feeling my clit rub against his navel.

"Good, now rise slightly, move back and repeat. Grind on to that saddle."

I did as instructed and got into a rhythm which felt more natural to me. I'd ridden dozens of guys like this, but Pippa's bossiness made it far more erotic. She was making me do it and I was using Liam as nothing more than a cock sticking up from a hay bale. He meant nothing to me at all.

"Get the timing right," she continued. "Down... forwards... up... back. Down... forwards... up... back. Wow, you look so fucking dirty."

Liam's thick bell-end rubbing against my sweet spot felt sensational and I reached down to my slippery love bean to bring myself closer to the filthy climax that I so desperately needed.

"How does she feel now Liam?" she asked. "You're not going to cum are you?"

"Oh my god she feels good," he panted. "I can't hold back much longer."

Pippa pushed Eduardo out of the way as she leapt to her feet. She slapped Liam across the face and talked down to him like he was nothing more than a pet.

Slap.

"No... no... you cum when I say you can," she spat. "Maybe Becca should ride someone else."

"Sorry Ms Kingsley, she just feels too good. I can't help it."

I felt his cock get super hard and felt his ball sack tighten. Although I wanted to cum, I couldn't have Liam ejaculating inside me, Pippa was right. If I turned up back at the pool and one of the twins fancied a go on me, they'd know I'd been a whore and I wasn't sure they'd appreciate me fucking the staff.

"It's too late for him. He's going to pop," I cried.

I climbed off him, feeling frustrated that I still hadn't cum, but there was nothing else I could do. I would have loved a cunt full of his potent seed, but I'd have to settle for second best.

I slid back and popped him into my mouth as he started to twitch and squirt. My hand jerked him up and down as he came into my eager mouth with a huge groan of satisfaction. Being ridden by two beautiful young sluts had been too much for him and I was surprised he'd lasted as long as he had.

"You useless little twat," cried Pippa. "The new stallion has more self control than you do."

I felt sorry for him, being abused during his moment of climax, but he filled my mouth none the less. After a seemingly endless torrent of semen he finally stopped cumming and I milked the last drops between my lips.

I swished it around in my mouth enjoying the thick texture of a young boy's spunk. It felt lumpy like porridge and must have been swimming in fertile sperm.

Pippa grinned down at me as I pulled his cock out of my mouth, without spilling a drop and I kissed his tip. She was standing right next to me and although she didn't seem to be into girls, that was about to be tested to the limit.

I placed both hands on her cheeks and pulled her towards my lips. At first, she wasn't sure what I was doing, but as she got closer, I opened my mouth and showed her the creamy fluid I was about to give her. Her demeanour changed and she just went with it.

I heard a gasp from behind us as the boys watched on.

"Oh my god," sighed Liam, getting up and standing with his friends. "No way."

Our lips touched and it was as though she was fighting me for the last drop of water on the planet. She practically sucked the cum from my mouth into hers and gulped it down like a two-dollar hooker. Her tongue flicked between my lips and I responded, trying to take control. I needed her to know that I wanted her and that I was experienced in lesbian love. She needed guiding, just like she'd guided me in riding.

Slurp. Spit. Swallow. Gulp.

"Take it all... drink it... swallow that cum..." I panted in between kisses.

"Yes... oh god... yes... you taste amazing... so spunky..." she replied.

"They're cum kissing," gasped Ollie in disbelief. "Fucking hell, they're cum kissing like in a porn film."

Pippa seemed to calm down a little once she'd swallowed it down. She kissed me a couple more times and then broke away. My frustration returned, but it was far from over.

"Did you like that?" I asked, in a breathy voice.

"Fucking hell that was sexy," she said. "I never thought my first lesbian kiss would be like that."

"Your first 'cummy' lesbian kiss," I corrected her.

She pulled me in and kissed me again, this time without a wad of spunk between us. Our lips smooshed together, our tongues licked and lashed against each other as we went into a frenzy. I pulled her on top of me as I stumbled backwards onto the blanket where Liam had been lying. The itchy fabric was still warm from his body heat and felt a little damp with sweat. Pippa's tiny breasts rubbed against me, which looked even smaller compared to my huge milkers.

"Yes... yes... lick kiss... oh wow..." she squealed.

"I told you... kiss slurp... girl love is amazing."

Kiss. Slurp. Slobber. Lick.

Her tongue was like an electric eel in my mouth.

The boys looked on with open mouths and I heard one of them clear their throats to get our attention.

We both turned to look over at them, smiling with wet spit covered lips.

"What's wrong boys?" I asked. "Don't you like watching two women fuck each other?"

"Err... yeah... but..."

"Awwww I think they want to join in," I said to Pippa putting on a cute voice as though I was talking to a pet dog.

"This is new to me Becca," she murmured. "How do we make it work?"

"Easy," I whispered back. "Watch and learn."

I pulled her on top of me properly and pushed my legs between hers. She was now standing on the floor with her torso against mine and her legs spread.

"One of you filthy dogs stick your cock in the dirty slag," I ordered.

Ollie was straight in and I felt Pippa lurch forwards as he stuffed it into her, balls deep.

"Ooooh fuuuucking heelllllll, yeeeessss," she moaned in a long drawn out breath.

"Eduardo... get your ass over here so we can suck your cock," I ordered.

He moved around and stuffed his cock into my mouth. I decided to show off and took it deep into my throat straight away.

"Fucking hell, how do you do that without gagging?" she moaned as Ollie fucked her slowly from behind.

"I'm a trained slut," I said winking at her and throating him again.

Seducing a young girl was a passion of mine, I loved coercing women into lewd sex acts that they weren't too sure about.

"I can share," I said. "Open wide."

I gripped the base of his cock and the back of her head and pushed her onto it.

"Suck it you dirty slut," I ordered.

To my surprise she took it pretty deep with wide eyes full of lust. She sucked him in and out in time with her body rocking back and forth from Ollie fucking her.

Eduardo withdrew and she kissed me again. I could taste his masculinity on her breath as we swirled tongues again. Eduardo nudged his glans against our lips forcing his way between us. We both giggled knowing where all this was heading.

We licked and sucked him, taking turns to take it in our mouths in between kissing each other. Ollie continued to slide in and out of her as the room filled with sloppy sex noises and the heat of sweaty sex.

"God, you look like such a fucking skank," I said. "Imagine what your father would think if he could see his little girl right now."

"Mmmm I bet he'd love it," she laughed.

She made it sound like she was joking, but she was probably right after what I'd seen last night.

"I think he'd like seeing you with another girl," I added.

"I like being with you," she admitted. "I guess I've always wanted to try it, but you've made it so easy."

"Do you want to go further?"

"Depends," she panted.

"We can stop at any time."

"What do you want to do to me?"

"It's not what I want to do to you. We can do something to each other," I said.

"I'm not sure," she sighed.

"Ok... listen, you liked our cum kiss, right?" I said.

"Fuck yes. I loved it."

"Well... how about we ride these two studs to oblivion and take a nice hot load inside us?"

"But Isaac and Singen will know you've been fucked," she said. "You can't go back to them full of spunk."

"I know, that's why you're going to clean me up afterwards," I stated. "And I'll do the same to you."

"Oh... really... you mean eat each other's creampies?"

I kissed her lovingly.

"Only if you want to. It's a good introduction into pussy licking because you'll be eating your favourite meal of man-cream but it will be from my freshly fucked cunt, instead of a cock."

"You make it sound irresistible," she cooed, half closing her eyes.

"I'll take it that's a yes then?"

She kissed me again.

"Yes."

She pushed up off the hay bale and Ollie slipped out of her. Eduardo moved away and we both stood up.

"Right listen up boys, move these hay bales closer together, lengthways and then lie down on them," I ordered.