All Comments on 'Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 10'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Lic2pleaseLic2pleaseover 3 years ago
BRAVO 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 More! Please!?!

OK!! I didn’t read the previous chapters. I am now! I love your story line and the mapping of it...this Is what I want and love about erotic literature. Hot nasty sensual to incredibly pervvy sex, and Becca’s thoughts as well..... Secret agents as well !!!! WOW!

Thank You

R

kiss kiss lic lic

tkarddetkarddeover 3 years ago
Hot and steamy!

Becca is definitely an all occasion girl! Nothing seems to phase her and she turns everything into a hot sexy good time! But yet if there's trouble she is definitely the one you want on your side. I love this chapter and I know it is setting us up for another bout with the bad guys. Looking forward to see how they handle things as they unfold. Great work and I love your writing. Please keep them coming! 5 stars!!

lorencinolorencinoover 3 years ago

You ARE amazing, dear author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...