Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why would Stanislav want to get Wilson into power? Surely, he'd want the left to win, not the right."

"I don't know, maybe Wilson is also involved. Perhaps it's a case of 'Get me into power and I'll make sure you're looked after'. We know Stanislav is looking for a gateway into Europe for his crime network. Maybe Wilson will be turning a blind eye to it all if the Russians get him into power."

"That's a lot of maybes Becca and it sounds very elaborate."

"I'm open to other opinions," I shrugged. "We need to get together with Lexa and see what else she's found on the computer, maybe there's some payment history or emails or something else that will tell us more."

"If all this is true, what's in it for Tristan? He doesn't need money and he already has a fair degree of power," mused Natalie.

"I don't know, maybe he's just been threatened to carry it out and he won't get anything other than his family being safe. Maybe they've threatened to do something to his children; I'd say his wife too, but he'd probably be glad to see the back of her," I laughed.

"And what about the sex party? Do you think that's anything to do with it?" she continued.

"To be honest it sounds separate but also more worrying. It almost sounds like there's a whole group of these fuckers doing dodgy deals at a very high level. I mean, this is as high as it gets, right? Fucking about with an election under the orders of a foreign country. What else are they into and who the fuck are they?"

"I know. Even Singen said he thinks someone else is pulling the strings in the background to stop people voting for Hugh's."

"Exactly and by pure coincidence all of this was going on at the G-spot Exclusive club where I worked my first assignment. He was going to fuck me at the club, but he never got the chance. Now he wants to get his old buddies back together for more dodgy deals and sordid sex," I laughed.

"I can't believe that Singen and Isaac tricked us into coming here for the weekend. All that time we were trying to get to know them and they were plotting to bring us here so his father could try us out for size," she gasped.

"I know. I thought it was a little too good to be true. We'd only known them just over a week and they invited us to meet their family. We should have smelled a rat, but we all got what we wanted in the end."

"God, this is so fucking exciting," said Nat, making fists with her hands like a child. "We're going to bring down a whole top-level network if this is all true."

"Not to mention being fucked senseless by a hundred of his perverted acquaintances."

"I'm fucking soaked just thinking about it," she gasped.

"Me too, but I'm beat. Tonight's took a lot out of me and I need some sleep," I yawned.

"Me too, tomorrow sounds like it might be a busy day," she raised her eyebrows. "I'll see you in the morning."

"Sleep well."

She left my room, but left the adjoining door open. Maybe she wanted to feel closer to me, but I was asleep in seconds.

****

I woke up with two things on my mind.

Tristan's election rigging, through social media, and organising an orgy for him and his ex-G Spot Exclusive members.

The main mission would have to be put on hold for now. I knew Lexa and her team would be working tirelessly to trawl through his computer data and that she'd contact me with further instructions once she had them.

That left us the task of keeping our new cover story as whores and organising the party.

I wandered into Natalie's room and jumped on her bed like she had done to me the previous morning.

"Ready for action, you lazy whore?" I asked playfully.

"Ugh... morning Becca. I didn't think you'd be this chirpy this morning. We've only had about four hours sleep," she grumbled sleepily.

"I know but we've got lots to do. We need to organise a filthy sex party and we need to see about clay pigeon shooting, remember?"

"I know, I know. Just five more minutes," she groaned.

"No, time to get up," I laughed, pulling the covers off of her.

She rolled over and tried to hide her face under the pillows. I pulled her legs and slapped her ass just to annoy her. I then slipped my hand between her thighs, feeling her warm damp panties.

"Come on, up you get... get in the shower... you need to wash that dirty little pussy of yours. It feels all sweaty down there."

"You're the one with a spunky hole this morning, you dirty slut."

She was right. I still had the remnants of Tristan's seed inside me.

"You're probably right. I'm going to take a shower and I expect you to be up and ready when I'm done," I giggled.

I slapped her hard on the ass and ran off like a naughty child before she could retaliate.

"Bitch," she called after me.

By nine o'clock we were both dressed and ready for whatever this weird weekend had to throw at us next. Pippa was nowhere to be found so we helped ourselves to more clothes and headed down for breakfast. It was another scorcher so we wore denim shorts and a T-shirt. Neither of us wore a bra, there didn't seem much point now that the cat was out of the bag. Everyone knew we were whores so we may as well dress like whores.

We both wore sexy panties, knowing we were likely to be fucked before the day was over. We could have gone pantyless, but there was something about wearing Pippa's underwear that made me horny. Knowing her cute teenaged cunt had leaked her precious juices into the gusset made me juicy before I even put them on.

We headed down the stairs and heard faint voices coming from the pool area, so we went out to find them. Pippa, the twins and Tristan were all sitting at the table playing at happy families just like the previous day.

"Morning sleepy heads," said Tristan.

We all said good morning to each other and took a seat. Pippa looked stunning as usual and the boys looked ready for another pool day. Even Tristan was wearing something more casual.

"Robert will be out shortly with our breakfasts; we've ordered the same as yesterday. Please help yourselves to tea and coffee," said Isaac.

The atmosphere was slightly different to the day before and I knew why. Tristan must have told the boys about last night. I didn't know if he'd spared the sexual details or not, but knowing this family he'd probably told them every sordid detail. There were knowing glances between the three men, but Pippa seemed oblivious to it all.

"What do you want to do today?" asked Singen.

"I really don't mind," I replied. "I'm a bit saddle sore after yesterday's riding lesson so I think I'll skip the horses today," I winked at Pippa.

She giggled, knowing exactly what I meant.

"I'm going to have another ride this morning," she said. "I can't get enough of it at the minute," she winked back.

I imagined her going down to the stables for another good fucking from the three stable boys. She was probably gagging for it seeming as 'daddy' hadn't been to visit her in the night and fill her hole.

"What would you like to do Natalie?" asked Isaac. "Becca did what she wanted yesterday. I think you should choose."

"What else is there, other than the pool?" she said.

"Well... there's a lake we can go swimming in, we could play tennis, we can go for a walk around the grounds or we could try shooting."

"Shooting? What sort of shooting?" she asked excitably.

"Clay pigeon shooting with shotguns," he replied. "We have a couple of traps set up down near the lake, you could give it a go if you'd like."

"Oh wow, I've never tried it before, that sounds like fun. Is it dangerous?"

He had played right into her hands. Neither of us were really that interested in shooting, but we needed to know where the guns were stored in case we needed them.

"No, of course not. We'll be safe and I'll talk you through everything."

"I'd love to, it sounds like a plan then," said Natalie.

Robert arrived with a tray of bacon, eggs, toast and beans and told us all to help ourselves. We chatted inanely while we stuffed our faces and then Pippa was the first to leave.

"I'm off riding. See you later everyone," she said.

She kissed her father and brothers on the lips again which looked as inappropriate as usual and she skipped off to the golf buggy for another day of spunk filled knickers.

As soon as she was out of ear shot Tristan piped up.

"Ok girls, I trust that you've discussed my little proposal," he grinned, rubbing his hands together. "I've told the boys all about it so now we need to start planning."

"You're a bunch of dirty bastards, aren't you?" tittered Nat playfully.

"Yeah, I feel we've been had over by you two," I added, giving Singen a playful shove. "You've brought us here under false pretences."

"I know. Sorry girls, maybe we should have been straight up with you, from the beginning, but we thought that bringing you here would make you realise there's money to be made. If we'd just asked you in the street the first night, you might have just thought we were a couple if weirdos or that we weren't being serious."

"Well, I guess it's a bit difficult to ask a girl you've only just met, if she'd be willing to get some friends together and fuck a hundred strangers for money," I laughed.

"Precisely," said Tristan. "But I'm assuming you're both prepared to go ahead with it?"

"Yes, I think we can manage to arrange something," laughed Natalie.

We drank tea as the conversation turned towards the elephant in the room.

"So, father, what did you think of Becca?" asked Singen. "Was she as good as I told you?"

"She was incredible," he replied, winking at me. "Tight, young and wet, just how I like them."

"Wait until you try Natalie," laughed Isaac.

"Yes, she's amazing at sucking cock," added Singen. "The things she does with her tongue are astounding."

They talked about us as though we weren't there, which is one thing that always made me wet. A lot of women would find it offensive to be talked about like that, but it only reinforced our cover story. They truly believed we were ex-hookers and we needed to keep it that way.

"Did you fuck her ass?" Isaac asked.

"No, just her face and pussy," he smiled. "I'm sure I'll get an opportunity for anal."

"She fucking loves it," said Singen. "Did she swallow your load? She looks so sexy when she takes it in her mouth."

"I'm sure she does, but no, I filled her pussy with it instead. It was delightful."

It wasn't a conversation I was used to hearing between a father and his sons, but then again not many fathers and sons shared a girl between them. I felt cheap and dirty and extremely wet in my panties.

Nat gave me a cheeky grin as she must have felt the same.

"Whose cock did you prefer, Becca?" she asked, playing them at their own game.

"Hmmmm... let me think... Tristan's was bigger and it felt more like I was being raped when he fucked me... but the twins were a nicer size to suck," I tittered.

The men stopped their conversation as they realised what we were doing.

"Did you prefer swallowing Isaac's spunk or Singen's?" I asked Natalie.

"I think Singen's had a muskier flavour but they were both delicious," she smiled.

"Ok, ok, sorry girls, we didn't mean to talk about you like that," said Tristan. "We get carried away with this sort of thing."

"Ah, so you've shared women before, have you?" I said.

"A few times yes, but most of them take a little more persuasion than you pair did," laughed Isaac.

"And how does it feel for you Tristan? Did you like knowing that your sons had already cum inside the hole you were fucking last night?" I asked, looking him in the eye.

"That's what made it so good," he laughed.

"Did they tell you they'd both been inside me at the same time?"

He gulped and adjusted his shorts under the table.

"Oops, looks like someone's getting hard," said Nat.

"You two are so filthy, you're going to be perfect for the party," he gasped.

"Speaking of which, what's the plan?" I said, changing the subject.

"Ah... right... yes. Let us discuss my ideas," he replied.

I picked up on the fact that he'd said 'my ideas', he really was a guy who liked to be in charge of things. No wonder he was so rich.

"Do you have a venue and a theme in mind?" asked Natalie.

"Absolutely, would you like to see the venue?"

"Sure," we both shrugged.

I was expecting him to show me a brochure or a website of the place we'd be holding the party, but instead he pushed his chair out and made to leave. The boys got up too.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"The venue is just the other side of the tennis courts," he said, as though it was nothing.

"It's here, on your own estate?" gasped Natalie.

"Of course, follow me."

We left the table and Tristan led us and the twins around the main building and down towards the tennis courts. Just beyond them was what looked like another stable block but much bigger and more plush. It looked newer than the rest of the estate but had been designed to look like part of the original construction

"What is this place?" I asked.

"It's our function room," said Tristan like it was nothing special.

"Oh right, I forgot, we all have one of those in our back garden," said Natalie in her mocking posh accent.

"It's used for parties with extended family, wedding receptions, funeral wakes and general events," he continued, ignoring Natalie's piss taking.

The building had its own courtyard and parking area, which stretched down from the front of the house. It was set into a dip in the land which made it blend into its surroundings. The outside looked weathered like the rest of the house and made it fit in well.

We approached the large double doors and Tristan opened up and led us all inside. It smelt of leather and stale beer a bit like the Voodoo bar had and I guessed all rowdy arenas smelled the same. There was a reception area and cloak room like a typical night club and then another set of double doors which had been propped open. Maybe he was trying to give the place a good airing.

"Welcome to the Kingsley event hall," he said proudly.

The room was large with a couple of bars and a lot of round tables laid out like a wedding reception. There was plenty of space and the room even had a raised stage at the front, like a posh theatre.

"How the other half live, Lady Natalie," I mocked, in my finest posh lady voice.

"Oh, my yes, Lady Becca. What, what, what?" she giggled. "It's quite divine, don't you know."

"We don't talk like that," said Singen.

We just looked at each other and laughed.

"Are you quite finished?" said Tristan, taking charge of the meeting.

"Sorry, yes. What's the plan?" I asked, straightening up like a good little girl.

"Catering, drinks and waiters are already being dealt with by Robert. We will only have male servers so as not to confuse the guests," he started to explain. "Any woman in the room is fair game for groping, touching or more... whatever they fancy."

It was a good idea not to have female waitresses. Men, who were here to fuck, would struggle to know who was up for it and who would run off crying if they got fingered while serving the starter.

"Good to know," I nodded. "I assumed that would be taken care of. We just need to arrange the girls."

"Correct, but I haven't finished yet," he said.

"Sorry, please continue."

"The theme is a masquerade style ball. All the guests will be wearing dinner jackets and an eye mask. I told you that these are high-flying business men and this will protect their identity as well as being fun. I like to have a theme and the guests like their anonymity."

"Sounds kinky," tittered Nat.

"Once dinner is served and our business discussions are squared away you will take over with the show."

"Ok. What have you got in mind?" I asked.

"I was hoping you'd guide me through some ideas. You dirty little girls are the experts after all. What?" he chuckled.

"Okaaaayyyy..." I said, in a drawn-out word. "Are there any particular fetishes you'd like to cover?"

"Anal," shouted Isaac.

"Anal is a given, babe," I laughed. "So are blowjobs, creampies, cum swallowing, titty fucking and any other sex act you can think of. I'm talking about fetishes or role plays or costumes, that sort of thing."

"I'd like it to be very seedy," said Tristan, clutching his chin as though he was deep in thought.

"'Public toilet' seedy or 'red-light district' seedy?" asked Natalie.

"Ooohhh public toilets do sound seedy don't they," he replied, pulling a face of disgust.

"Hmmm I have an idea for that," I said. "How about a glory-hole?"

"Oh my lord, that sounds so filthy," said Tristan. "I've heard of them but I've never experienced one myself. How about you boys?" he directed his question to the twins.

"We have tried it but we weren't sure who was on the other side," said Singen sheepishly. "It may have been a man for all we know."

"That's the whole point in a glory hole. You don't know who's pleasuring your manhood but it feels so good that you don't really care so long as you cum, right?"

They all nodded and grinned as I spoke the truth that none of them wanted to say yes to.

"A glory-hole is easy to build, it's just a small box a little bit bigger than a phone box with holes cut into it," said Natalie. "It could also be used to get your guests hard before they go for the main event. It'll be like an appetiser," she giggled.

"I'm pretty sure they'll be hard already," I laughed.

"Without a doubt," added Tristan. "I love the idea. A glory-hole it is then. We can put it on the stage so that people go to it first, before moving on. What else?"

"I'm thinking you could put a load of mattresses down on the stage like a huge fucking-area where it's a free for all," I shrugged. "We can take it in any hole, from any direction and service at least five men each, at a time."

"Five?" asked Isaac, trying to figure it out on his fingers.

"Mouth, pussy, ass and hands," Natalie helped him with his maths.

"Oh yeah," he nodded.

"What about the guys who want some privacy?" asked Singen.

"Not many will, my boy," laughed Tristan, smacking his son on the back. "It's all about watching and participating with these men. It is an orgy after all. What?"

"We can set a bed up behind the stage if anyone's feeling shy," laughed Natalie.

"I like the large floor area idea, but maybe we could use something like judo mats, to give the floor some softness rather than a pile of mattresses."

"If you can organise it, that would be ideal," I said.

I was in my element. If there was one thing I knew how to do, it was how to fuck. Organising a mass gathering of perverts was right up my street and I was revelling in it. Wedding planners had nothing on me.

"I'd like some chaise longues scattered around the edge of the dining area too. The girls can be lying on them and tease your guests prior to the orgy," I suggested. "They can also mingle with the crowd before dinner if you wish."

"Yes, yes, I love that idea," he chortled.

"I for one would love to be groped and mauled by the guests whilst they go about their business. It could be like a try before you buy experience," I said.

"Ooh yes, being fingered in the middle of the function room and treated like a piece of meat sounds sensational," cooed Natalie. "I'm dripping into my knickers just thinking about it."

All three men looked at her with pure lust. Men always loved hearing a girl say how wet she was and Natalie was a master at it.

"What about outfits?" asked Singen.

"Well... maybe we could surprise you all with that one. We'll pick something slutty out, don't you worry," I laughed.

I remembered the dressing room at Lexa's facility. It had everything from underwear to outerwear and I was sure she'd love helping us to pick something out.

"Hmmm, ok, but leave something to the imagination and maybe something for the guys to rip off the girls. They like stripping them naked," said Tristan.