Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt relaxed as we sipped wine and started on the nibbles.

"This is a lovely setting," said Natalie. "It reminds me of when we first fucked, overlooking the city."

"It's definitely a place of firsts for us here," sniggered Isaac.

"Yeah... you've broke your rape cherry," I laughed.

"That's not the only cherry we lost at this location," said Singen. "We both lost our virginity at this spot."

"What? No way?" gasped Natalie.

"Yes way."

"To the same girl," added Isaac.

"She must have been up for a good time. Wow, it's a dream to pop two cherries at the same time, especially twins," I giggled. "Who was this special girl?"

"It was her first time too," said Singen. "She was special alright," he gave his brother a knowing glance.

"Was she older or younger?"

"Younger," they said in unison.

"Fucking hell, she must have been a proper slut. You didn't pay her, did you?" asked Natalie.

"No, she was more than up for it. I guess we all wanted to experiment and find out what all the fuss was about. She'd just gone onto birth control so it was a win-win for all of us," said Singen, sipping his wine.

"So, you both fucked her bareback?" I laughed.

"Yes. Singen went first and came in her pretty quickly, as you'd expect. I got sloppy seconds. Not that I needed it; she was fucking dripping," he laughed.

"Virgins usually are," I sniggered. "Did she climax?"

"Twice. Once during our foreplay and again when I came in her," said Isaac proudly.

"Who was she? How did you meet her?" asked Natalie.

"It's a twisted tale and we'd rather not say," said Singen. "I don't think even two dirty girls like you, would understand."

"There's nothing we haven't tried boys, nothing shocks us, believe me," said Natalie.

"This will. I think even you have limits."

"Honestly, we don't. Once you've fucked people for money and acted out various freaky fetishes, nothing surprises us," I said. "You can tell us."

"No. I think it's best if we don't. What does it matter who she was anyway?" said Isaac.

It seemed like Singen wanted to tell us, but Isaac didn't want him too. It was the first time I'd seen them disagree on something, even though they hadn't actually argued about it. Their body language said it all.

"The more you avoid it, the more I want to know," I said. "You know all about us being whores and yet you don't want to share one of the most pivotal points in your life. Now I'm wondering why."

"I'm not avoiding it. It's just... probably... not all that normal... the way it happened," he said, with a lot of thoughtful pauses as he tried to explain himself.

"That's fine, if you don't want to share," said Natalie. "It's just that being open and honest is usually a two-way street. We told you right from the off that we used to be hookers, that's not an easy thing to admit to people, but it takes all sorts I suppose. What shall we do for the rest of the day?" she asked, changing the subject, but sending them on a guilt trip.

"Drink, eat and be merry," laughed Isaac.

I looked at Natalie and gave her a look that said we both had the same idea about who this girl was. They said she was younger and she was also a virgin when they popped their cherries. It almost sounded like a family affair, like a coming of age story for them, all together. It didn't take a genius to figure out it was probably their own sister.

Pippa's father had insisted that she'd gone onto birth control when she came of age. It made me wonder if he was somehow involved in his siblings losing their virginity together. Maybe it was his idea, but I had no idea. All I knew was that this was a very close family and if Pippa let her father fuck her, then why not her brothers too. I'd already seen Singen slide his finger into her pussy the day before. It certainly explained why they didn't want to tell us who their mystery lover was.

I lay back on the sun lounger, sipping my wine and thinking about the up and coming sex party. I was going to have to contact Lexa pretty soon and discuss our requirements.

Little did I know that it wasn't going to be that straight forward.

It never is.