Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Agreed."

"Anything else?" he asked.

"Are any of them into watersports?" asked Natalie.

"What? Like surfing or something?" he looked at Singen with a confused look on his face.

"No father. Peeing on each other for sexual gratification," he said.

"Oh, you mean golden showers," he laughed. "I'm not up with all the modern terminology. Yes, I suppose some of them might want to do that."

"Maybe you should get some polythene sheeting as well then," giggled Natalie.

"I'll look into it," he replied. "I think that about concludes it all then."

"Not quite," I said.

"I'm sorry, have we missed something?"

"They'll need to be a few rules," I said sternly.

"What sort of rules?"

"Rules for the safety of the girls. You might all see us as fuck dolls but we are human after all."

"Of course," said Singen. "That goes without saying, but what sort of rules have you got in mind?"

"Well, firstly, no hurting the girls. That means no punching, no kicking or leaving marks. Spanking, slapping and light choking is fine, unless the girl says stop, but she'll tell you if she doesn't like it."

"Like a safe word you mean?" said Singen.

"Yes. If you want this to be rough and rapey then the safe word will be 'flamingo'."

"Ok."

"Second rule is - no condoms. All the girls are clean and prefer bare cocks inside them. I've no doubt the men would prefer it that way and I know they love to spray their seed everywhere. Men always love to see a girl splattered in the stuff. I trust all the guests are clean too?" I asked.

"Of course. We wouldn't let them come to the party without a clean bill of sexual health."

"Good. That's about it then. It's going to be a hell of a party, I can assure you," I laughed.

The others all burst out laughing and looked excited at the prospect of what was to come. We walked back out into the sunshine and I scanned the perimeters for any signs of photographers.

It was all clear.

"Right, how about you boys show us a loaded weapon then?" she tittered. "And I'm not talking about your cocks this time."

"Don't keep the ladies waiting for your loaded weapons boys," laughed Tristan. "I'll see you all later on, back to work for me."

"On a Sunday?" asked Nat.

"No rest for the wicked. What?"

He left us to it and wandered off towards the house, no doubt heading for his study.

We followed him several paces behind, to the end of the east wing of the property and entered through a side door. We would usually walk along the corridor back towards the fairy-tale staircase, but Isaac stopped and went into the first door on the left.

The room looked like a library with row upon row of book shelves. There was a spiral staircase in the centre of the room which looked ornate and unused; more like an ornament than a practical item.

"Wow, it's like being back at school," laughed Natalie. "Not that I ever spent much time in the library."

"No, you were too busy sucking off boys and letting them put their hands in your panties at the back of the sports hall," I laughed.

"Father likes to keep this room pristine. It's full of pointless books that no one ever reads, but he feels that every country manor needs a library," sighed Singen.

I tried to get my bearings. We were at the front of the property and I wondered where the staircase led. It must have come out opposite the twin's bedrooms, if my sense of direction was correct.

"What's with the secret staircase?" I asked.

"There's one at the end of each wing," said Isaac. "We had to have them as fire escapes by law. Due to the size of the property we needed more than one flight of stairs."

It made sense. I'd seen the plans and if there was a fire blocking the main staircase people would be trapped on the first floor with no means of escape.

At the far end of the room was a large locked gun cabinet and I nodded at Natalie who had also noticed it.

"Here we go," said Singen. "Let's get you bitches tooled up."

He said it in a London cockney accent, but didn't quite pull it off. It was funny none the less.

"Turn us into a couple of bad asses," I joked.

He took a set of keys from the top of the nearest book case and unlocked the cabinet. It was yet another display of complacency, leaving keys lying around in an obvious place, but at least it was in our favour.

As he opened the large metal door, I saw at least a dozen shotguns. They were different styles and designs ranging from the traditional double-barrelled variety up to the gangster style pump-action.

Singen picked out the pump action and checked to see if it was loaded. There was a red plastic tag sticking out of the side port to prevent the action from being operated, like a safety feature. He passed it to Isaac, who also made sure the weapon was safe.

Singen then pulled out a smaller looking black, single-barrelled gun and passed it to me. It too had the safety tag in place.

"That's a light weight semi," he said. "It's well suited to a woman and has less kick."

"I like a good semi," I giggled, making reference to a semi-hard penis.

"I prefer it fully erect," giggled Natalie.

The boys smiled at our dirty comments.

Isaac opened a tall cupboard next to the gun cabinet and hauled out a large hold-all. He placed it on the floor and unzipped it to check the contents. It contained several boxes of shotgun cartridges. They were different colours which denoted the shot size, make and weight.

Singen pulled out another small gun with twin barrels and a pink hand grip. He broke the action to ensure it was empty and passed it to Natalie.

"That's Pippa's gun, she won't mind you borrowing it," he said. "Always carry it open for safety."

Lastly, he took out his own double-barrelled shotgun with a traditional break-action and a walnut stock. He did his safety check and then placed it over his shoulder in an open condition. His drills were perfect so far. I knew how to fire a variety of weapons and shotguns were among them.

"Grab some skeet vests bro and we'll get going," he said.

Isaac took out some sleeveless, mesh vests with large pockets and threw them into the holdall before zipping up the bag. Singen locked up and put the keys back on top of the book shelf out of sight. It would be the first place anyone looked.

We went back out the way we came in, jumped in a golf buggy and set off down the hill with Singen driving. We were on the opposite side of the estate to the stables and I saw a small lake in the distance, with the sun reflecting off it.

"Nice lake," said Natalie. "Maybe we should forget the shooting and go skinny dipping instead."

"There's time for both," winked Isaac.

"I hope there's time for a good fucking too," I added. "All this talk about the sex party and rape fantasy has made me horny."

"Really?" he replied. "How horny?"

I undid the buttons on my shorts and forced his hand into the waist band of my knickers. As his fingers slid over my vulva, I parted my legs to give him access to my sopping hole. His fingers brushed against my clit and then dipped into my crevice. He waggled his finger about inside me and then pulled it out.

"Mmmmm very juicy," he said, sucking his finger. "We'll have a quick shoot and then we can fuck."

"Awww, but I want it now. You just touched it; you may as well carry on."

"Patience, little Becca" he giggled.

"You're a fucking cunt tease," I spat, pulling my shorts back up.

We dropped down the gravel track and parked next to a wooden jetty which stretched out into the lake. There was a picnic hamper laid out and some sun loungers which must have been pre-arranged. No doubt Robert had worked his magic once again.

"You boys certainly like your romantic settings, don't you?" swooned Natalie.

"Yes, despite what father told you, we are rather fond of you both. I know we got you here under false pretences, but we like you a lot," said Singen.

"Yes, you like me so much that you let your dad fuck me," I joked.

"Yes, I know we're a fucked-up family, but that's what makes us so special," laughed Isaac.

We walked to the edge of the lake with the shotguns and Isaac carried the hold all. By the lakeside there was a metal cage facing out across the water. Isaac threw the bag down and passed us all a skeet vest.

"Put one of these on. It has pockets for your cartridges and a shoulder pad to protect you from the recoil," he said.

"Hmmm, it's a bit hot to be layering up, don't you think Becca?" said Natalie, with a cheeky grin.

I knew exactly what she was planning. As the boys slipped their vests on, we both took our tops off to reveal our braless tits underneath.

"Jesus," gasped Singen. "We can't take you anywhere without you getting naked."

"I don't know what you mean," I giggled.

We both slipped our skeet vests on and zipped them up. Being made of mesh meant that they were see-through and our nipples poked out through the holes.

"You didn't think we were going to shoot topless, did you?" laughed Natalie. "You dirty fuckers."

The twins rolled their eyes but settled their gaze on our breasts.

"They'll be plenty of time for that sort of thing later. I thought you wanted to try clay pigeon shooting?" Isaac chastised us. "Come on I'll show you what to do."

He took Pippa's gun from Nat and gave us a box of cartridges each which we tipped into our pockets. He also handed us some ear defenders which we put on.

"Only load the gun when you're inside the cage, keep the gun pointing down range. Never point it at anything you don't want to destroy," he said, giving us the safety briefing.

I was impressed by his professionalism; guns weren't toys and he knew how to handle them properly.

"Drop two cartridges into the chambers and close the action," he instructed, showing us how to do it as he spoke. "Click the safety off and pull the stock into the shoulder pocket and keep your cheek on the stock. Look down the barrels to aim."

He gave us a demonstration along with his commentary.

"When I shout 'pull', the clay will fly from the bank on the right and land in the lake. We're going to shoot it before it lands. Are you ready bro?"

"Yes."

"PULL," he shouted.

Singen pressed a button on a panel which was fixed to the side of the cage. A bright orange disc appeared from the right.

"Track the clay, pull ahead of it, keep the gun moving and squeeze the trigger," he demonstrated each aspect as the clay flew past the cage.

Bang... Smash.

The orange clay became a puff of dust as he hit it dead centre.

"And again. PULL."

Bang... Smash.

"Break the gun and eject the spent cartridges," he said.

He opened the action and the smoking plastic cases pinged out. He caught them mid-air and threw them into a plastic bin. He looked like he'd done it thousands of times and made it look suave and cool.

"It's as simple as that," he said, turning to me and handing me the open weapon. "Your turn."

I took it from him and shuffled into the cage. Isaac got in behind me to give me instructions, placing his hands on my hips.

"So, I put two bullets in here?" I asked, dropping them into the chambers and deliberately using the wrong terminology.

"They're called cartridges or shells, if you're American," he corrected me. "They are not bullets."

I smiled and closed the gun. The safety was already off and I pulled the stock into my shoulder.

"Keep your weight on your front foot and lean forwards slightly. Start with the barrels pointing to the right and then swing through the target and squeeze the trigger. Shoot in front of the target, not at it. Shout when ready."

I got into my shooting stance and looked down the barrel. I knew the gun would kick into my shoulder and I was ready for it.

"PULL," I shouted.

The orange disc appeared and I picked it up in the aim and pulled the barrels about a foot in front of the target and squeezed off the first barrel.

Bang... Smash.

"Holy shit! Are you sure you've not done this before?" gasped Singen.

"Beginners luck," I shrugged. "PULL."

I repeated the same routine and hit the second target, dead centre.

"For fucks sake," said Isaac.

I broke the gun and attempted to catch the flying empty cases but failed miserably. They both hit me in the face.

"Very elegant," laughed Natalie.

"That was great," I smiled, feeling pleased with myself.

"Well done Becca," said the twins in unison.

"I like having something long in my hands," I giggled.

"Is it my turn now?" asked Natalie, in her cutest little-girl voice.

"Yes, swap over," said Isaac.

I passed Natalie the shotgun and she received the same tuition that I had. Isaac shuffled in behind her and put his hands on her hips to guide her through the motion.

"PULL."

Bang... Smash.

"PULL."

Bang... Smash.

"You two are taking the piss," said Singen.

"We're just used to handling men's weapons," laughed Natalie.

"You certainly are," said the twins in unison again.

"Let's try some harder targets," said Isaac.

We took it in turns to shoot at a variety of different clays. Some were going away from us, some towards us and some were at weird angles. We hit more than we missed and had great fun taking the piss out of each other.

"Try the semi," said Singen.

I reached down to his crotch and grabbed a handful of his flaccid dick playfully.

"Feels more like a softy, than a semi," I laughed, kissing him on the lips.

"I meant the gun, dirty," he laughed.

I took the black, single-barrelled shotgun and entered the cage again. Isaac showed me how to load it as it was different to the traditional double-barrelled version.

It took two cartridges slid into the underside and a third cartridge slid into the chamber, through the side port. The firing mechanism was then pushed forward and it was ready to fire.

"Just do the same as you did last time, but you'll find that this gun has less recoil and it will eject the spent cartridge automatically, out of the side port. Shoot the first clay and Singen will send the next one out without you calling for it. Just squeeze off two more rounds," he explained.

"Ok. PULL."

I tracked the clay, squeezed the trigger and watched the empty cartridge ping out of the side port. I repeated two more shots and missed the last one.

"Did it feel easier in the shoulder?" he asked.

"Yes, much better, but my shoulder is starting to hurt a little," I said rubbing it.

"Yes, it will do, it's a beginner thing. You need to pull the gun in tighter into the shoulder to prevent it from bouncing and bruising you," said Singen.

"Maybe you can kiss it better," I said, turning to face him and kissing him on the lips.

"I will later. Natalie, it's your turn."

Natalie had her go and hit two out of three as well, as we were pretty evenly matched.

"My shoulders hurting too," she complained.

"Ok. We can try one more shoot, just for fun," said Singen, picking up the pump action. "Let's try it gangster-style."

"Fuck yeah, that sounds great," laughed Natalie, rubbing her hands together in excitement.

He moved into the cage and loaded the pump-action in the same way as the semi-auto.

"Two in the bottom and one in the spout," he said, sliding the cartridges in as he loaded the gun.

"Just the way I like it," I giggled.

"I know... right, this time we'll give your shoulder's a rest and shoot from the hip like Al Capone," he smiled.

He held the gun in both hands and literally rested it on his hip.

"PULL."

The clay came towards us and he fired without really aiming. It hit the clay and he pumped the shotgun to reload it.

Chock-chock.

The noise of a pump-action shotgun reloading is one of the scariest things you could ever hear. Isaac sent another clay out from a different trap on the right without Singen even calling for it.

Bang... Smash... Chock-chock.

The third clay came from behind us and headed out across the lake.

Bang... Smash... Chock-chock.

Singen blew on the end of the smoking barrel and shrugged at us all.

"Don't mess with me mother fuckers," he laughed, putting on a gangster accent.

"Wow, that was sexy," swooned Nat.

"Try it out. It doesn't even matter if you don't hit anything. The power and noise you get from that beast is amazing," he laughed, passing the gun to Natalie.

I watched her load it and send the firing mechanism forward. She was locked and loaded and looked sexy as hell in her tiny shorts and see through top.

"PULL."

Bang... Smash... Chock-chock.

Bang... Smash... Chock-chock.

Bang... Miss... Chock-chock.

"Fucking awesome," she gasped, missing the last clay.

"My go, my go, my go," I said excitably.

We swapped over and I loaded up.

"PULL."

Bang... Smash... Chock-chock.

Bang... Smash... Chock-chock.

Bang... Smash... Chock-chock.

I hit all three.

Isaac went last and also hit all three.

"It looks like we have a loser," I taunted Natalie. "She should do a forfeit."

"What sort of forfeit?" asked Isaac.

"Something depraved," I laughed.

"Thanks a fucking lot, you bitch," she scorned.

"We've not fucked her ass yet," said Singen.

"Oooh, now there's an idea," I smiled. "It's not much of a forfeit though, she loves anal as much as I do."

"You're not fucking my ass," she protested. "I'm a lady, don't you know," she put on her posh accent again.

"You'll do as you're told you little whore," I said, grabbing her by her hair.

She managed to get away from me and she ran towards the jetty.

"Come on boys, let's make her take it up the ass," I said. "Don't let her get away."

We all lay the shotguns down and chased after her. Natalie made it to the wooden jetty as we gave pursuit. I knew her plan, as it was the same thing I'd have done. As she ran along the wooden boards, she took her skeet vest off and dropped it behind her. Her huge breasts bounced as she sprinted to the end of the jetty.

She was going to swim for it.

She kicked her shoes off and pulled her shorts and panties down in one movement. Just as we caught up with her, she jumped into the shimmering lake and started swimming.

"You can't catch me," she tittered. "Who are the losers now?"

We all got naked and I stood back for a second to admire the twin's bodies. They had a sheen to them from sweat and their muscles rippled from exertion. As my shorts and knickers joined Natalie's on the floor, I saw how slimy her gusset was.

"For someone who doesn't want anal, her panties are fucking dripping," I said to Singen.

He was about to dive in, but stopped as soon as he heard my comments.

"Really?" he gasped, turning towards me.

I picked her knickers up and separated them from her shorts. Isaac had already dived in and was now swimming after his prize.

"Yes, really," I said, holding them up to my face and breathing in her damp scent.

No wonder people paid hundreds of pounds for her used underwear. There really was no smell quite like Natalie's horny cunt.

Singen stood in front of me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer. He buried his face into the soaked fabric which was between us and we shared her smell. His cock poked into my leg as he became instantly hard.

"Fucking hell, she smells delicious," he gasped.

"She always does."

I looked over his shoulder to see Isaac gaining on Natalie who was still laughing like a demented hyena, at being chased. I pulled the panties out of the way and forced a kiss onto Singen's lips. He tasted salty from perspiration and he soon forced his tongue into my mouth. We exchanged saliva for a moment, hearing Natalie's girlish shrieks as she tried to evade capture.

As our lips parted I brought the knickers back up and stuffed them into Singen's open mouth. He didn't resist. He wanted to taste her sweaty pussy on the thin lace.

"That's it... taste her... savour her cunt... that's the nectar of pure sex," I whispered, pushing the whole sodden item into his mouth.