Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

After fifty minutes, door-to-door, we arrived outside. We had already done a series of loops to make sure we weren't being followed. The last thing we wanted to do was to get the girls involved with the Russians. Once we were happy we weren't being followed, we drove by the old hotel to suss out the lay of the land and make sure it all seemed legitimate.

The night was drawing in on us and the chill in the air told me that autumn was just around the corner. The hotel looked discreet and if you didn't know it was a brothel, you'd just drive by without noticing it. It had a large carpark which was half full of cars. 'CATS Tantric Massage' was emblazoned on the front of the building, but it wasn't too brash. It had been designed to look like a cat, with ears and whiskers around the letter 'C', and a long cats tail hanging from the 'S'.

"Swanky," said Natalie, as we pulled up outside.

"Oh yes, they like to do things in style alright," I laughed. "Let's go and check it out."

We climbed off the bikes and did the shaky hair thing as we took our helmets off and approached the door. There was an intercom door-entry system in place to prevent anyone from just wandering in off the street.

"Let's see if anyone's home, shall we?" Natalie shrugged, pressing the call button.

There was a soft buzzing noise as the intercom did its thing.

Bzzzzz... Bzzzzz... Bzzzzz.

Clunk.

The door mechanism released without anyone answering the call. I looked up to see a camera looking directly at us and realised one of the girls must have recognised me.

I pushed the door open and went inside. We were hit with soft lighting and the smell of exotic incense burning. It wasn't overpowering, everything about the place was subtle and it felt tranquil and relaxing.

We were in some sort of reception area, just like you'd expect to find at a spa or gym. There were sexy black and white pictures hanging on the walls showing muscle definition of both males and females. There were also meridian diagrams showing energy flows around the body from the seven main chakras. The whole place had an esoteric feel to it and I knew that it was from Tammy's influence.

An interior door opened and I saw the familiar and beautiful face of an oriental girl with long black shiny hair.

"Wow, you look more gorgeous than I remember," I purred at her.

"And you look like you're off to the race track," she laughed, looking me up and down in my black and pink leathers.

She held her arms out and we hugged each other before breaking and kissing each other, just once on the lips.

"So good to see you Becca. We've all missed you so much," she said.

She was wearing a Japanese style two-piece skirt and top. It was a red, shiny, satin material with black and gold floral patterns embroidered onto it. She looked stunning. Her sexy mid-rift was displayed and there was a hole cut into her top to show her cleavage. For an oriental girl she had very large boobs and I felt instantly drawn to them. Her flawless skin looked well-tanned from her western heritage and I felt my pussy swelling as she stood in front of me.

"I've missed you too. This is Natalie by the way," I said, gesturing towards her.

"Wow, you're a sexy little pocket rocket, aren't you?" she laughed. "Becca must have been hiding you away, to keep you all to herself."

"Not quite," I giggled. "She's a bigger slut than I am."

"Fuck off, you cheeky skank," joked Nat. "You've had a lot more cock than I have this weekend."

"I'm Tammy," she said, leaning in and kissing Nat on the cheek. "Any friend of Becca is a friend of mine too."

"Nice to meet you. I still can't believe she actually has any friends, she's such a bitch," laughed Natalie.

"Takes one to know one," I said.

"Come through," said Tammy. "Some of the girls are still working, but I'll show you around if you like. We can all sit down and discuss business later."

We followed her through into the main hotel. There was a bar area like any normal hotel with a stairwell and elevator to the left. They had redecorated the place, but the original layout had been left untouched.

"This is the bar area and communal room for people to meet and discuss their requirements," she started to explain.

There were several people sitting down and enjoying a drink with their chosen girl and I was surprised how many female clients there were.

"There's a lot of women in here?" I quizzed. "You're not just servicing men anymore?"

"No, we have diversified our trade Becca. It's not all about dirty old men anymore. Not only do women have needs, but some of them also seek us out for training so that they can better understand their own bodies. Once they know how to pleasure themselves, they can go home to their partners and guide them," she said.

This place was far from seedy. Brothels are normally dark, dingy places full of perverts. Although this place had its share of them, Tammy and her team had changed the ethos around paying for sexual pleasure. The fact that she was catering for women's needs as well as men's was truly inspirational.

"How many girls work here?" I asked.

"There are eight of us now," she replied. "The four of us still do the majority of the work, but we call in the other four when we get really busy. We don't trust anyone enough to let them join us completely. Not after everything we've been through and how much effort we've put into this place."

"Do you have men working here to service the women?" asked Natalie.

"No, it's just women. We're all bi-sexual so we do both men and women. We certainly don't want men to come in and try and take over."

"So, are the women that come here for help all bisexual?" she asked.

"Far from it. Most of them are straight. We have more than one way to demonstrate female pleasure. As I'm sure you know, we don't always need a cock," she laughed.

"So, do they just come here to masturbate?" she asked.

"Oh my god, no. We have all the latest technology here, as far as sex toys go. It's been taken to a whole new level."

"Sounds like you're onto a winner," I said. "I love the fact that women pay to learn from you as well as just paying for an orgasm from a vibrator."

"A vibrator? Shit Becca, what we have here is far more than that."

"What do you mean?"

"Come this way and I'll show you," she laughed.

We walked towards the stairwell but didn't go upstairs. Instead, we walked down the corridor with guest rooms on each side.

"This level is for the women and the first floor is for the men," she said. "We also have rooms for couples or group sex as well as fetish rooms for piss play and bondage."

"Looks like you've thought of everything," I laughed.

She opened up a door on the left and we all went inside. It was bright and airy and felt more like a treatment room than a boudoir.

"Welcome to the fucking-machine room," she said.

"The what?"

"The fucking-machine room. Female clients pay to come in here and get fucked by a mechanical cock," she said it like it was the most normal thing in the world.

The room was fitted out with various contraptions that looked more like torture devices than sex machines.

"I've heard of these, but I've never tried one," said Natalie. "I prefer the real thing."

"Well, a gorgeous young girl like you wouldn't have any trouble finding cock, but some women do. Some are shy, some are unattractive and can't find a man and some just want to try it out for fun."

"Is it any good?" I asked, moving over to a fearsome looking piece of equipment.

"In some ways it's better," she said.

"I doubt that," said Natalie. "Nothing beats a fat cock squirting its hot sticky load inside you."

"What about if you didn't want to go through the hassle of finding a guy to squirt his hot sticky load inside you? What if you could just come here, spread your legs and cum multiple times without worrying how good your sexual partner is? Not worrying that he'll spunk in you before you get off. Not worrying that he'll tell all his friends what he did to you and what your cunt looks like. The list goes on. This is just a way to have all the pleasure and none of the stress of getting it," she shrugged.

"I've never really thought of it like that."

"Try it out," she said.

"What?"

"Try it out. I won't charge you. You're my guests."

"What... right now?"

"Sure, the others will be a while, so we've got some time to kill," said Tammy. "Plus, I'd love to see your pretty face when you climax in front of me."

"Becca never told me you were so flirtatious," she cooed.

"I can feel the energy coming off of you Natalie. It's emanating from your very soul as we speak. You're attracted to me and you're wet."

"She's always fucking wet, she sells her dirty knickers for a fortune," I laughed.

"Nice. We sell our panties too," she said. "We sell all sorts of things actually. Anything to cash in on the sex industry. We're not going to be able to do this job forever so we have to make hay while the sun shines. What's your website called?"

"Nat's Naughty Knickers," I butted in.

"Oh my god. I've heard of you. I didn't know you were that Natalie," she gasped. "You're a fucking legend in the panty selling industry."

"Thank you, but I do it for fun rather than for the money."

"Because she's a horny little bitch," I added.

"May I?" asked Tammy.

"May you what?"

"May I smell you?" she asked politely.

"Sure... wow you really are a horny little thing, aren't you?" laughed Natalie.

She kicked her boots off and sat on a bench as I examined more machinery. There was a lot to choose from and they all had different attachments and restraints.

I saw Natalie start to take off her skin-tight leather trousers in a provocative manner. She was trying to seduce Tammy and they'd only just met. Tammy was also coming on to Natalie and I knew they were about to have some fun together.

"Let me help you," said Tammy, pulling the leathers down her thighs.

"Thank you," Natalie winked back.

She shrugged off her jacket to reveal her naked breasts, which Tammy instantly took a liking to.

"Nice tits," she said. "All natural too by the look of them."

"Yep, that's all me," she smiled. "You look a similar size too."

Without any further words, Tammy lifted her top over her head and showed Natalie what she had underneath. It wasn't a bra, that was for sure.

"Fucking hell, they're gorgeous," purred Natalie, reaching out and caressing them.

Tammy let her have a good feel, giving her a seductive smirk.

"I'm glad you like them. Now, why don't you lie back so I can take in your scent?"

Nat stopped playing with Tammy's tits and lay back as she'd been told. I watched her spread her legs to reveal her pink lace knickers that she'd borrowed from Pippa.

"Agent provocateur, very sexy," said Tammy, getting on her knees and placing her hands on Natalie's thighs.

I moved closer to see what they were doing. Tammy used a light touch as she moved her hands up Natalie's slender legs. Nat squirmed a little as though she was ticklish.

"Wow, you have a soft touch," she cooed. "I must come and visit Becca's friends more often."

"You're very receptive," she replied. "I can feel it within you, lay back, relax and breathe in and out deeply."

I saw Natalie drop her shoulders and her breathing slowed down.

At the same time Tammy slid her face between Natalie's legs and slowly rubbed her cheeks along the inside of her thighs. As she got closer to her womanhood, she let out a long slow breath, blowing warm air onto Natalie's panties. Once she'd expelled all the air from her lungs, she pushed her nose into Natalie's crotch and breathed in slowly and deeply. The refreshing air, mixed with the aroma of Natalie's knickers, wafted into Tammy's nostrils.

"Mmmmmm, oh my, Natalie, they really do smell good, don't they?" she whispered. "Feel me taking your scent as I breathe in and feel the warmth from within me as I breathe out."

She breathed out through her mouth to let the warm air blow into the fabric. Tammy's rhythm now matched Natalie's as they breathed in and out together.

In...out... in...out.

Sniff... blow...sniff... blow.

"I can feel your love honey leaking out," purred Tammy. "Do you feel yourself getting wetter?"

"Yes... oh my god... you're good..." she purred back. "Smell me... smell my wet cunt."

Natalie's hands reached up and she started caressing her own tits as she got into the swing of Tammy's seduction.

In...out... in... out.

Sniff... blow...sniff... blow.

Tammy hadn't even touched Natalie properly and she was already panting and groaning, just from having Tammy's face buried in her pussy. The thin fabric between Tammy's mouth and Natalie's quim was getting wetter by the second. I could see the pink lace getting darker as Nat soaked her underwear.

Tammy took one last extra-long breath and then moved her face from between Natalie's legs. She breathed out, staring into her eyes and then beamed into a big grinning smile.

"I could sniff your pussy for hours," she giggled. "But I think you need to try out one of my machines."

"I need something," cooed Nat. "You've got me super horny now."

"What about me?" I butted in. "I'm feeling a little left out here."

Tammy stood up and came over to me as Natalie sat up straight on the bench. Tammy moved in close and our lips touched. It was like electricity between us; it always was with Tammy. She had some sort of sexual aura around her that just made me juicy without her even trying. I forced my tongue into her mouth and searched for hers. She licked across my lips as her hands came up to unzip my jacket.

"What's wrong? Have you missed my tantric touch?" she teased. "Are your panties all wet and sticky like Natalie's?"

"You know they are..." I panted. "And I know yours are too."

Her hands dipped into my jacket and brushed against my soft breasts. I closed my eyes and continued to kiss her. Suddenly, I felt an extra pair of hands wrapping around Tammy and I realised Natalie had come to join us. Nat caressed Tammy's tits from behind and kissed the back of her neck. It was sensual and slow, like lesbian love should be. Tammy was sandwiched between us as we all started to grope and caress each other.

I reached down and unzipped Tammy's skirt and Natalie pushed it to the floor. Our breathing was in unison as Tammy's influence had an effect on us. Natalie continued to grope Tammy's breasts as I slipped my hand into Tammy's panties in search of her sweet spot. She was smooth-shaven and slick from her own arousal.

"Mmmm you're as slippery as I remember," I cooed. "You've gone and got yourself all turned on, haven't you?"

"Oh god, you two are so sexy," she panted. "But we need to stop this and try the machines."

"We don't need machines," said Nat, pulling Tammy's head around so she could kiss her from behind.

"No... we don't," I said, dropping lower and sucking on her dark brown nipples.

Tammy quivered and started to go with it, but then changed her mind and pushed us both away.

"I brought you in here to show you our equipment. Maybe we can have fun afterwards," she giggled. "Becca, take your trousers off and Natalie, pick a machine."

"Awwww, spoil sport," moaned Natalie.

I kicked my boots off and slid my leathers down to reveal my wet knickers.

"You're wearing matching panties?" giggled Tammy.

"Yes, and mine are just as juicy as hers," I laughed.

"So I can see. Now... we have a range of different machines. Which one do you want to try first?"

Natalie walked over to the nearest contraption and examined it. It had a wheel attached to a motor and a long shaft sticking out. As the wheel spun, the shaft acted on a cam and moved forwards and backwards like a piston. I wasn't an engineer but I knew it was converting rotary motion into linear motion; I remembered it from my school science lessons.

"This one looks like a good place to start," said Natalie.

"Good choice," replied Tammy. "This is a nice beginner's machine. It has a gentle eight-inch stroke and is multi speed; as are all our machines."

She sounded like a sales person as she switched into business mode.

"All the attachments for this model are eight inches long, you just need to select the width," she gestured over to a table next to the machine which was full of different dildos.

The dildos varied in girth, colour, design and texture. Some looked like realistic cocks, complete with a pair of balls and some looked more fantastical in bright colours. Natalie picked up a wide looking pink one and felt the weight of it in her hands.

"This one feels nice and hefty," she giggled.

"That's a popular choice," said Tammy. "It's made from real-feel latex. I'll fix it to the machine whilst you take your knickers off and sit on the seat."

Tammy took the dildo from her and Natalie sat in what looked like a car seat. It was black leather and reclined back so the user could get comfortable. She wiggled out of her lace panties and threw them at me.

"Let's get my pussy nice and fucked," she tittered. "I'm gagging for some cock."

Tammy went over to the sink and turned the hot tap on. She quickly placed the pink cock under the water and then attached it to the machine.

"I always warm the cock before use, it adds to the realism," she explained. "Normally I'd apply lube, but looking at the state of your snatch, you don't need it."

"That's down to you, sniffing my knickers," laughed Nat.

"No, it's because you're a dirty bitch," I joked. "Fuck her with it," I said to Tammy.

Tammy helped Natalie to adjust the seat forwards on a slider and lock it into position. She now had the tip of the cock about an inch from her wet hole.

"Ready?" asked Tammy.

"As I'll ever be."

"Spread your pussy open while I start the machine and get it inside you."

Tammy picked up a remote and turned the control knob to setting number one. The wheel started to whir and the shaft gently moved forward. It pushed into Natalie's soft vulva with a sticky squelch and she let out a long moan.

"Oh my god, that feels so real," she moaned.

"I told you," said Tammy. "Now, slide forwards on the seat so the cock stays inside you on the outward stroke."

Natalie shuffled down as the cock started to withdraw from her dripping hole. The shaft glistened with a fresh coating of her juices and stopped with about an inch of it still inside her. It then started to push back in again as the cam-action did its thing.

"You're good to go," said Tammy. "Let's try setting number three."

She turned the dial and the wheel started to spin faster, making the cock slide in and out of her sloppy cunt. I got in front of her and dropped to my knees to get a better look. She really was very wet indeed and I loved the way her plump lips wrapped around the thrusting shaft as the machine fucked her. The action was pretty realistic and I couldn't wait to try it out.

Whiiiirrr... Whiiiirrr... Whiiiirrr.

The wheel slowly turned at a couple of revolutions per second. This made the dildo slip in and out at the same pace.

"How's it feel?" I asked.

"It's pretty good to be honest. I take back what I said earlier."

"See, I told you you'd like it. We have women come here from all over, to satisfy their desires," said Tammy. "Some of them also use a vibrator on their clit or rub themselves with their fingers."

"There's a lot to try out," she gasped. "I'll hang on for now, but make it go faster."

"Your wish is my command."

She turned it to setting number five and the machine sped up as it slammed in and out of Nat's juicy hole.

Whir... whir... whir.

"Mmmm shit that's better," she groaned. "It's really giving me a good pounding."

"This is just the beginner's machine. Now that you're used to it, we can move onto something better if you like."