Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The dirty cunt sounds perfect," laughed Sara. "Any extra holes will help us out."

"She could go in the glory hole box," suggested Tammy. "That way no one would even see her."

"I'd had that thought too," I admitted. "But the problem with a glory hole is, that these men will want to know who's inside it. They'll want to see her beforehand."

"Give her a mask," shrugged Aggie. "If the men are all wearing them, why don't we all wear one too?"

"Fucking hell Aggie. That is a brilliant idea," said Natalie. "It will fit in perfectly with the night's theme too."

"What sort of mask?" I asked.

"Why not use your brothel name; CATS. We could dress in sexy catsuits complete with a cat mask each like Michelle Pfeiffer in the Batman movie," suggested Natalie excitably.

"Ooooh fuck yeah," said Sara. "Shiny catsuits with our asses hanging out would be so fucking sexy."

"And we could wear a butt plug each with a furry tale attached to it," added Chloe. "We'd really look like cats then."

"Shit, that does sound sexy," I swooned. "We'd have to be topless though."

"Works for me," said Tammy.

"Great, but where are we going to get seven made-to-measure bespoke cat suits from by Saturday night?" said Aggie.

"I have a tailor as a regular client," said Chloe. "I'm sure I can offer him a special favour for a special favour," she winked.

"Catsuits it is then."

"What about Pippa?" inquired Natalie.

"She'll be wearing a mask too, weren't you fucking listening?" snapped Sara.

"I know that, but what if her father or brothers talk to her. They'll recognise her voice," she replied.

"Shit. I didn't think of that," said Sara, looking at me for an answer.

"Gag the incestuous little slut," said Aggie, like it was nothing. "She won't be able to speak with a ball-gag in her mouth."

"How are we going to explain why she's gagged and the rest of us aren't?"

I had a brainwave -- a horny brainwave at that.

"She can be my pet kitten," I said. "I'll keep her on a leash and make her crawl around on all-fours. It can all be part of the act. I'll tell everyone that she only takes her ball-gag off to suck cocks."

"What goes on in that twisted little head of yours, Becca?" smirked Tammy. "You really are a filthy bitch."

"That's why you all love me so much," I laughed. "Now, is there anything else?"

"We'll need the money up front," said Tammy. "We trust you Becca, but we don't know this guy."

"I'll arrange it," I said. "Anything else? We can go over the finer details later in the week."

"Yeah, there's one more thing," said Tammy.

"Sure, what is it?"

"You need to finish trying out the fucking-machines."

"Oh my god girls, how far did you get?" asked Aggie.

"Well, judging by the state of some of these machines, I'd say, not very far," laughed Chloe. "There's cunt juice all over the beginner's machine and it looks like girl juice all over the jackhammer."

"I thought I could smell love piss," giggled Sara. "You've not tried the deluxe model or the Sybian yet?"

"What the fuck is a Sybian?" I asked naively.

"You don't know what a Sybian is? For fucks sake Becca, where have you been hiding? In a cave?" added Aggie.

"It's a vibrating saddle," explained Tammy. "But first let's get you on the deluxe model. It's another thrusting machine, but it's computer controlled."

"I'd like to see how the new girl handles it," said Chloe, with a bitchy face.

"Careful Chloe," I said. "She could kill you with her little finger," I joked.

"Or seduce you with the smell of her knickers," laughed Tammy. "She's a panty seller."

"Really?"

"Not just any panty seller. She's Natalie, from Nat's Naughty Knickers," she added.

Tammy picked up Nat's dirty panties and threw them at Chloe who caught them mid-air.

"Get a whiff of those," she said.

Chloe brought the pink wet garment to her nose and breathed in. Her eyes closed and she smiled as she breathed out, opening her eyes again.

"Fucking hell, your reputation precedes you," she gasped. "I can see why you're a legend. These smell amazing."

"Okay, just because she's got cunty knickers, doesn't mean she can fuck," said Sara. "Bend her over and make her take one in each hole."

"With pleasure," said Natalie, with a dry smirk.

Women could be bitches when they got together, especially if there was a new girl in town. Although the girls would do anything I asked and believe whatever I told them, it was always better to show them.

Tammy moved Natalie to the new machine which looked very expensive. This one had two hydraulic cylinders sticking out, which were controlled independently, one on top of the other.

In front of them was a narrow bench which could be used to lie down on or bend over. It had restraining straps to tie the client down, either in stirrups or to the legs of the bench.

"Bend over with your legs apart," instructed Tammy.

Natalie laid her torso onto the bench in a standing position and opened her legs.

"Nice pussy," cooed Aggie.

"And ass," added Sara.

Tammy strapped Nat's legs to the bench as she explained how the machine worked.

"It's a double penetrator," she said. "I'm guessing you're ok with anal?"

"She fucking loves it," I giggled.

"Each shaft operates independently and is fitted with sensors. The machine will measure the resistance and know if it's at the end of its stroke," Tammy continued. "It will vary its speed and depth for a more realistic sexual experience."

"Just fuck her with it already," laughed Sara.

Tammy selected a fat cock with balls to fuck her pussy and a thinner dildo for her ass, which she covered in lube. She lined them up and picked up the wireless remote. It was a touch screen design with lots of different controls.

"Do you need a degree from NASA to work that fucker?" I joked.

"It's simple when you know how," laughed Tammy. "Reach back and spread your holes," she said to Nat.

Nat looked a little nervous and I didn't blame her. She was about to get fucked by two robotic cocks in front of a judgemental crowd. She spread her ass cheeks and used her fingers to spread her pussy lips open.

"She's dripping," gasped Aggie. "No wonder her panties get so wet."

Tammy pressed something on the screen and the two cocks slid forward slowly.

"Here it comes," she said. "It will enter your vagina first."

Natalie let out a long groan of pleasure as the eight-inch rubber cock forced its way inside her.

"Now your asshole," said Tammy.

She pressed another button on the screen and the other dildo pushed against her butt-hole. I watched her relax and take it all the way in.

"Get ready for a fucking pummelling," laughed Sara.

"Ready?" asked Tammy, ignoring Sara's comments.

"God yeah. Give me a good fucking."

Tammy pressed more buttons and the two cocks started to slowly slide in and out of her fuck holes.

"Holy fuck," she gasped.

"I know, it's very intense," said Tammy.

"It's not that, I can't believe how real it feels," she gasped.

The machine seemed to be calibrating itself to Natalie's body as it thrust in and out three times and then stopped.

"It has preset sequences," said Tammy. "This is the simultaneous DP."

She pressed a button and the two cocks started to fuck her, sliding in and out of her pussy and ass at the same time.

"Oh my god," purred Nat.

"I think she likes it," laughed Chloe.

"We can change it to one in, one out," said Tammy.

She was like a kid with a new toy. She pressed another button and the cocks changed sequence. When her pussy was penetrated, the one in her ass pulled out and vice versa.

"Jesus," cried Nat.

"She's not going to last long," said Sara.

"We can change the depth and speed," Tammy continued.

I watched the cocks give her a few deep thrusts followed by some shallower ones. She also changed the speed so they fucked her hard and fast and then slow and sensual.

"Fucking hell... yeeeessss," moaned Nat.

"But most people like the crescendo setting. The computer will react to the resistance of the vagina and anus and adjust accordingly. It will know when you're about to cum and get you there through a random set of speeds, depths and pace."

She flicked another button on the screen and stood back with her arms folded, giving me a cheeky wink.

The machine started to fuck Natalie's poor ass and snatch randomly. The machine was silent, but the same couldn't be said for Nat.

"Jesus... fuck... oh my god... yes... right there... oh... uh... oh... meh."

She changed her expression each time the machine changed its settings.

Short and fast.

Deep and slow.

Shallow and slow.

Deep and hard.

"Shit... oh my god... I'm going to cum..."

"I told you she wouldn't last long," laughed Sara. "That thing is fucking amazing."

Tammy couldn't resist helping Natalie on her way to pleasure town, even though she didn't need it. She moved down in front of her and started to kiss Natalie gently on the lips and whispered softly to her.

"Feel the energy within you," she murmured. "Focus on it, harness it and let it go."

She kissed her again, but Nat was past the point of no return. She screamed like a banshee and squirted like a pissing race horse.

"FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK... FUCK... FUCK... OH FUCK."

That was all she could say as the machine overwhelmed her overused holes. Her juices ran down her legs in a constant torrent as she came uncontrollably and the machine just kept on going. Her cunt gripped the shaft inside her and her ass contracted around the one in her butt.

"Fucking hell, this bitch can squirt," said Sara. "Look at it pulsing."

She was right, Natalie had a puddle on the floor beneath her as she kept her peak of pleasure for longer than I'd ever seen before.

"STOP... STOP... I'M DONE," she squealed.

Tammy hit the remote and the machine slowed down and then withdrew with a loud wet popping sound.

Natalie looked weak-kneed and exhausted as the others helped her off the bench after untying her.

"Jesus fucking Christ," she panted. "That was mental."

"Your turn Becca," laughed Aggie. "Let's see if you still have the magic."

I took Natalie's place on the bench, feeling her warmth and sweat all over the plush leather. Tammy tied me down and positioned the dildos against my holes. She sprayed lube on my ass and on to the dildo which was about to abuse me.

"Go straight to crescendo," panted Nat, still breathless.

"It'll penetrate your vagina first... then your anus," Tammy reminded me.

I nodded nervously.

I felt the wet warm cock slide into my cunt with ease. It was well oiled from Natalie's hole and I wasn't exactly dry myself. I then relaxed and waited for anal penetration which didn't take long. The thin shaft punctured my starfish with a wet squelch and I immediately felt slutty and dirty. I was being watched by five other women as I got fucked to oblivion by a pair of mechanical cocks and I couldn't wait to cum in front of them.

"Here we go girls," laughed Tammy, pressing the remote. "Let's fuck the legendary Bareback Becca."

My nerve endings were already heightened from the previous machines, but this felt more natural than they had. The shaft moved differently inside me and the stroke and pace were varied. It started slow and deep, pulsing inside my pussy while pummelling my anus and then it switched to a different variance.

"Fucking hell, it feels powerful," I gasped. "Who comes up with these machines? I want one."

The machine changed again as I felt that spark inside me igniting like a fast burning fuse. The cock did a series of short, shallow strokes to stimulate my vaginal opening. The one in my ass had a smoother, deeper motion and I started to breathe more rapidly.

"She's going to pop," laughed Chloe. "Even Becca can't last long on this baby."

She was right. Even though my clit had remained untouched throughout the whole session, it was throbbing like a bee-sting from within me. The setting changed again with short fast strokes in and out of my ass and a different sensation in my dripping gash. The cock pulled out slowly and then pushed in fast. With each stroke, it went deeper until it was banging against the bottom of my cervix. My G-spot was gently stimulated and I knew I was about to burst.

"Oh fuck... right there... right there... don't stop... OH FUCKING HELL, DON'T STOP."

"Squirt, you dirty bitch," snapped Natalie. "Show us that girl piss."

"Yeah, come on Becca. Make a slimy mess all over the floor like Natalie did," added Aggie.

I was on the precipice and about to step off and go into free-fall. The niggling itch inside me built up like a sneeze and exploded from my cunt with the same ferocity.

"FUUUUCCCKKKK... FUCK... FUCK."

Squirt... squirt... squirt.

Pulse... pulse... pulse.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD... YEEEESSSSS."

My voice turned to a high-pitched scream as I erupted all over the floor, splashing my ankles and feet.

"There she fucking blows," laughed Sara. "Her pussy looks like a dolphin's blowhole."

It was a good job I was laying down because my knees gave way and I became a trembling mess as my body pulled the energy from my legs to fuel my orgasm.

"OFF... OFF... TURN IT OFF," I could barely speak.

Tammy must have heard me as the machine slowed down and then withdrew with yet more love honey streaming out of me.

"Fucking hell... I've never... cum that hard... and that quickly..." I panted. "I need a drink of water."

"I'm not surprised after squirting that much," laughed Natalie, who appeared to have recovered.

The girls unstrapped me and put me on the bench next to Natalie. She gave me a knowing smile, having been in my position moments earlier.

"Pretty fucking insane, isn't it?" she smiled.

"You can say that again, fuck!"

We both sat on the bench recovering whilst the girls tittered and passed comment.

To break the hub-bub there was a quiet knock at the door. A young blonde girl put her head around the door.

"Sorry to interrupt, we're done for the night," she said apologetically. "The last client has just left, is it ok if we leave?"

"Yes babe, of course. See you all tomorrow," said Tammy.

Tammy seemed to be the one calling the shots. Maybe her business mind was better than the others, but they didn't seem to mind her taking the lead.

"That's Claire. She's one of the girls who will be looking after the place whilst we're sorting out your party," she explained.

"She's cute," swooned Nat. "Does she like girls?"

"Leave her alone, she's only young," replied Tammy.

"Where's she from?" I asked, starting to re-enter the land of the living.

"You can leave her alone too," she sighed. "She used to work in London, but had some bad dealings with some Russian diplomats so she decided to leave London and try and find work here. I met her in a club and she agreed to work for us on an as-needed basis."

"Russian diplomats?" I asked, looking at Natalie. "How long ago?"

"A couple of weeks, maybe," said Tammy. "She used to service the embassies down there, but they knocked her about a bit so she quit."

It had to be the same Russian diplomats that were working for Stanislav, it was too much of a coincidence. Natalie knew it too.

"What did they do to her?" she asked.

"She wouldn't tell me, but she had a black eye and bruising around her ribs when she arrived. I patched her up and offered her a job," she said. "She works hard and the punters like her."

Nat and I had a thousand questions for Claire, but they would have to wait. We didn't want to tell the girls that the Russians were also interested in Tristan Kingsley. We needed them to be calm and relaxed, as though it was like any other orgy they'd been too.

"Is it time for the grand finale?" asked Chloe. "I want to see if anyone can beat my record."

"Fuck off, bitch whore," said Sara. "I bet Becca will beat it; then you can stop bragging like a little cunt."

"What's the grand finale?" quizzed Nat. "I don't think my snatch can take much more."

"The Sybian," announced Tammy, throwing her arms up in the air like a ring master. "Your snatch will be fine; we'll just use it for clitoral stimulation and see who lasts the longest."

"I'm guessing Chloe is the current title holder?" I giggled.

"You better believe it bitches," she exclaimed, making a V sign with her fingers

"How long?"

"I lasted five minutes, forty-seven seconds before I came," she said proudly.

"Five minutes, forty-seven? That doesn't sound long," said Natalie.

"You won't be saying that when you try it," said Aggie. "Who's first?"

"Don't look at either of us," laughed Nat. "We're already three machines and two orgasms ahead of you lot."

"Fucking amateurs," cursed Sara. "My horny cunts not cum all day, the clients were useless. I'll go first and I don't give a shit if I only last ten seconds. I need some sexual relief after seeing you dirty bitches squirt all over the floor."

She literally pushed everyone out of the way as though she was parting the Red Sea and walked over to an unusual looking machine.

It was a half-round shape, like a sausage cut along its length. It sat about two-feet high and was about three-feet long and made from leather. In the centre was a small rubber pad. Sara straddled the Sybian, like she was riding a horse and she pressed her panty clad pussy onto the rubber pad.

"Let's ride em cowgirls," she whooped, holding one hand in the air like she was using a lasso.

"How will we know when she cums?" asked Natalie.

"Oh, believe me, we'll know. There's no hiding your emotions on this fucker," said Aggie.

Tammy took the controls and I moved closer to see how it worked.

"It's a vibrating pad fixed to a saddle," she explained. "It stimulates your whole vulva in one go, not just your clit. I can set it so high, it'll make your teeth rattle," she laughed.

"What setting do you put it on?" I asked.

"That's the fun part. One of us controls it and tries to make the rider climax as quickly as possible. We can change the frequency and intensity with the controller and, because of the position you're sitting in, the vibrations are magnified."

She was right. Sitting on a saddle exposed your labia and clitoris like no other position. If you tried to move away from the vibrating pad, the others would see it easily and know you were cheating.

"Start the timer," said Tammy. "Go."

Aggie hit the timer as Sara flinched at the sudden vibration through her knickers.

"Fuck!" she cried, almost involuntary.

Tammy wound the intensity up to eight and the frequency up to four thousand. It would give a low constant throb rather than a high-pitched buzz.

Wah... wah... wah... wah.

I could feel the vibration through the floor it was so powerful.

"I know what gets her off," she winked. "She loves this setting."

"Biiiiitch," snapped Sara, going more high-pitched at the end. "God, I need this."

From the look on her face she was already well on the way to climaxing and it had only been ten seconds.

"Is it really that intense?" I quizzed.

"Imagine the best vibrator you've ever tried and multiply it by a thousand. This thing gets any woman off," said Tammy. "I've had frigid females come here who have never cum in their lives and this beast gets them off in under a minute."

"Shit."

"Fuck... I don't care if I lose," gasped Sara, looking gorgeous as she rubbed back and forth on the pad. She wanted to cum, it was written all over her face. "I'll take the forfeit."

"What's the forfeit?" I asked.

"The loser has to lick the saddle clean after we've all cum on it," laughed Chloe.

"Turn it up a notch," pleaded Sara. "I'm nearly there."

"Sounds like someone wants to lick it clean," laughed Natalie.

Tammy set the intensity to nine and Sara bucked like a mule. She came hard soaking her panties as though she was wetting herself. It flooded out of her and dripped all over the saddle. She squealed and hit the Sybian with her hand as she buckled over at the waist.