Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCKKKKKKK," her voice went so high pitched, only dogs could hear her.

Her eyes closed and she finally couldn't take anymore and rolled off the side of the machine and collapsed in a heap, grinning like a lunatic.

"Thirty-four seconds," said Aggie. "Pitiful, even for you."

"Don't care. Felt sooooo goooood."

"Next," said Tammy.

Having already squirted twice, my cunt felt quite numb so I hoped I'd last longer than Sara. I walked over and straddled the machine.

"Ah-ah-ah, put your underwear on," said Chloe. "They're the rules."

Nat threw my panties at me and I slipped on the already sopping garment, feeling the cold dampness against my warm skin. I climbed aboard, having flashbacks of horse riding with Pippa.

"Thirty-four seconds to beat, otherwise you're licking up girl goo," laughed Aggie.

It wasn't much of a threat but I didn't tell them that. Licking up the cunt juice from five women was a privilege, not a punishment.

"Do your worst," I grinned at Tammy.

"I'm not doing it, Becca," she grinned back. "Natalie is."

"Fucking bitch," I scorned, playfully.

Tammy quickly showed Natalie the controls which looked pretty straight forward.

"Remember, it might be me controlling it for you next," I pointed out. "Be nice."

"Fuck that," she spat.

She turned both of the knobs and I nearly leapt from the saddle. I'd never felt such strong vibrations. It was like I was sitting on top of an earthquake. This machine didn't just make my clit vibrate, it penetrated deep into my lower abdomen and jiggled everything in between.

"Jesus fucking Christ. What setting is it on?" I gasped.

Natalie looked down at the controller.

"Intensities on five; it goes to ten," she laughed. "Vibration is on two thousand; it goes to seven thousand. Do you want me to turn it up?"

"I'm not going to tell you that," I smirked.

I sat down a little harder and squished my lips against the rubber pad. The feelings intensified and stimulated my entire pelvic floor area. My labia flapped around in my wet panties and my clit felt like a bell chiming. Even my anus and G-Spot tingled it was such a deep and satisfying feeling.

I was just getting used to it and concentrating on not creaming my knickers, when Natalie turned it up. The frequency of vibrations increased and the intensity went up too. The shock waves were out of this world and I knew I'd cum in seconds. I needed to get away from the source of pleasure so I lifted up ever so slightly, hoping it would help. If anything, it made it worse so I sat back down and leaned back a little, trying to move my clit away from the pad.

"That won't work," laughed Aggie. "There's no escaping it."

She was right. The machine was too powerful so I tried to think my orgasm away instead.

"Thirty seconds gone," said Aggie.

"At least you won't be last," said Tammy. "Just let it go."

I tried having unsexy thoughts about sweaty fat men or benign thoughts of cookery programs, but nothing diverted away from the insane feelings I was receiving. Time seemed to be slowing down when all I wanted it to do was speed up. I wanted to beat Chloe's record but I couldn't see it happening.

"One minute gone, she's doing well."

"Crank it up Nat," said Chloe. "She's close, I know it."

I kept an expressionless face as Natalie increased the vibrations but left the intensity as it was.

"Fucking hell..." I panted, trying to hold it together. "How the fuck did you last nearly six minutes?"

"Because I'm a sex machine," laughed Chloe. "Just cum, Becca. Fill those knickers with cunt juice and let someone else have a go. You won't beat me."

"I feel fi...ine," I lied, squeaking a little as Nat messed with the controls.

"Two minutes gone," said Aggie. "Maybe she's all climaxed out."

"Like fuck she is," cried Sara, getting up off the floor. "Put it on four thousand and setting nine for the intensity."

I felt Natalie change settings and my belly was suddenly full of butterflies. When they took flight, I was going to wet my panties like never before. I tried to keep a straight face but knew I was grimacing.

"Now pulse the frequency up and down; from four thousand to maximum," instructed Sara. "That'll get the bitch off."

The waves of intense vibrations flowed through my worn-out body.

High... low... high... low... high... low.

"Oh fuck... oh FUCK... OH FUUUCKKKK."

There was no escaping it now. I was in the throes of a relentless orgasm and there was no turning back. Everything between my legs buzzed like an angry wasp and I had to let go.

I ground down hard like a torture victim finally giving in to their captor. I needed to climax before my bones shattered from the constant hum.

"YES... YES... OH GOD YEEESSSS," something about his machine made your voice go higher and higher until you couldn't be heard.

"Here she cums," said Natalie. "That's her orgasm face without a doubt."

"Yeah... woohoo... three minutes, twenty," whooped Aggie.

I folded forwards from the waist and felt the wetness wash into my underwear. It wasn't a squirt; it was just a release of fluid from somewhere between my legs and it felt like I was pissing my knickers. The pleasure wave was non-stop, over and over as the machine took hold of me and I hit my peak.

"Looks like Sara's got a lot of licking to do," laughed Chloe. "Becca's making a hell of a mess."

The vibrations between my legs now sounded wet, as the fabric of my panties filled with cunt juice. The machine was so powerful I could see my mess turning to tiny droplets and bouncing on the rubber pad.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH," I sighed, in utter relief.

I rolled off the machine like Sara had, clutching my soaked underwear with both hands to try and feel normal again.

I was completely spent.

"Next," laughed Aggie.

"I guess I'm up," said Chloe. "Let's show you lightweights how it's done."

"I'll control it," said Sara. "The fucking slut won't beat her record with me at the helm."

Nat handed her the controller and the timer was started.

"Piece of piss... I can't feel a thing," she beamed.

She was sitting pretty in her pale blue thong and skimpy bra. Her rock chick hair and piercings still made her look sexy as hell.

I heard the Sybian step up a gear as Sara turned up the heat.

"Thirty seconds gone," said Aggie.

"It's like riding a bike," giggled Chloe. "I could sit here all day."

She did look comfortable to be fair to her. I had no idea how she could look so composed. I may not have beat her personal best, but I could still beat her today. I had an idea.

"This is all about making the rider cum as quickly as possible, right?" I asked, checking the rules.

"That's right."

"Can I interfere with her to help her on her way?"

"You can do whatever you like to make her climax," said Tammy.

"Let's get her off then," I smiled, moving up behind her and crouching down. "Hi sexy, remember me," I whispered in Chloe's ear.

"No cheating," she chastised me.

"It's not cheating."

I kissed her neck, behind her ear and unclipped her bra.

"One minute gone."

"Mmmmm you smell so good, Chloe," I breathed in her scent. "Why don't you cum in your panties for me?"

I kissed her neck again, nuzzling in whilst my hands reached around her and cupped her tits. She quivered.

"Make her stop, this isn't fair," she protested.

"You love it, you horny bitch. You like me touching you... kissing you," I grasped her chin and pulled her head around so I could kiss her lips over her shoulder. "Cum in your knickers for me, you know you want to."

Having tried all the machines, I had come to realise one thing. They might have been able to give you multiple orgasms and fuck you to death, but they all had one thing missing. There was no emotional attachment. The machines were all physical stimulants and I knew the easiest way to get women off was to get into their heads.

I caressed Chloe's full heavy boobs with a light touch and I felt her start to tense around her belly. She felt warm and soft and smelt of body spray and girl sweat.

"Come on baby, it's just like old times... please cum for me," I whispered, sucking her lips between mine. "Show me what a lovely sticky mess you can make in your gusset, I know you're aching inside."

"Two minutes gone."

I slipped my tongue into her mouth and played with hers. One of my hands dropped lower and stroked across her toned belly, whilst my other played with her nipple ring.

"Oh my god... you fucking bitch..." she panted.

She started to buck and writhe on the Sybian. I heard its tone change as Sara turned it up again. The combination of increased vibrations and my dirty talk and touching, made her erupt from within.

"Oh shit... no... fuuuUUUUCCCKKKKK!"

"Two minutes twenty," laughed Aggie. "Nice one Becca, you've still got your magic touch."

We continued to kiss as she convulsed and went into spasm and finally held her hand up begging for it to stop.

"I'M DONE.... SHIIITTTT."

I let go and stood back up laughing at my evilness.

"Cheating fucking slag," she spat, not really meaning it.

She stood up with shaky legs and wet underwear and went over to join the others.

"I like this game," I laughed. "Who's up next?"

"I'll go next," said Aggie. "But no interference."

"As if I'd do that to you, Aggie," I held my hands up in surrender.

Aggie lowered her larger frame onto the saddle and the timer was started. Tammy controlled it and Aggie soon looked like she was having some sort of stroke or seizure as she tried to keep a straight face.

"She's cumming," said Chloe. "It's pissing out of her. Look at her knickers."

Sure enough, she'd squirted through her white satin panties just like the rest of us.

"They should rename this machine the squirt-ian, not the Sybian," laughed Nat.

"One minute fifty-seven," said Sara. "Becca's still winning."

Tammy went next and lasted just over two and a half minutes. By now the machine was dripping in female ejaculate and the room smelt of horny young girls.

"You're last to go, Natalie," said Chloe. "Three minutes twenty to beat."

Natalie slipped her pink lace underwear on and sat on the now very slimy saddle. I took the controller and Sara timed her.

"Payback time," I sneered.

"Let's see what all the fuss is about," she giggled, childishly.

There was no way I was going to let her beat me so I went straight for maximum. I wound the knob to seven thousand for the frequency and setting ten for intensity. Then I folded my arms and stood back to watch her fill her knickers.

"Fucking hell," she shrieked in shock.

"You'd better get your tongue ready Nat," I laughed. "You won't last thirty seconds."

From the look on her face, I was right. Her eyes rolled back like a zombie and she sank down onto the pad. I could see her wet cameltoe wobbling like a jelly inside her panties and little flecks of fluid dancing about with the vibrations.

"I've never... felt... anything... like it," she writhed.

"Thirty-seconds gone."

"She's going to erupt like a fucking geyser," swore Sara. "Look at her face.

"Meh... meh... meh... ooooh.. MEH... MEH... MEH... FUUUUCCCKKKK."

She came hard, sounding like a sneezing cat, getting steadily louder and more high-pitched.

"She's cumming," I said. "How long was that?"

"Forty-two seconds."

Natalie had only just managed not to be last, but at that point, she didn't look like she cared. Her mouth was open, her eyes were closed as she was pissing her love juices into her knickers like an infant who wasn't potty trained.

"This... is... in... cred... ible..." she gasped. "YeeeesssSSSSSS... JEEESUUUUSSSS."

Her head rolled back as the rest of the room cheered her on.

"Cum, you fucking dirty slut," laughed Sara.

"Yeah, wet those knickers," laughed Tammy. "It'll be more for Sara to lick up."

"STOP... STOP... STOP... I'm done," she panted, looking like she was having a seizure.

I turned the Sybian knobs back to zero and she finally fell silent, apart from her heavy breathing.

"Clean up on aisle six," said Aggie to Sara. "Get licking."

"You say it like it's a punishment," she retorted.

Natalie literally crawled off the Sybian as Sara got on her hands and knees and prepared herself for the degrading task.

"Lick it up, Fido," I laughed. "You always were a dirty dog."

She stuck her tongue out and proceeded to lick the glaze from the vibrating pad first. Once it was clean, she licked down the curved sides of the saddle, lapping up the mixture of clear, runny ejaculate and the thicker, white cunt cream.

"Make sure you get it all," laughed Chloe. "Don't miss any."

The only noise in the room was Sara's slurping sounds as she finished the job in record time. She swallowed it down and wiped her mouth with a wicked grin.

"You bunch of dirty cunts," she spat, jokingly.

"You're the dirty cunt," said Aggie.

We all laughed and got our breath back. We'd been here for a few hours now and it was getting late.

"Are you driving back tonight?" asked Tammy, as I started to find my clothes.

"Unless you can put us up for the night?" I smiled. "We could have some food and drink with you guys and head back in the morning."

"That sounds great," said Chloe. "Let's go through to the bar and get a drink. We can order a takeaway, there's loads around here. You can spend the night in one of the rooms."

We all headed through to the bar area carrying our clothes. We were now all wearing very wet knickers and not much else, but no one cared.

"Margaritas all round?" asked Tammy, heading behind the bar.

We all agreed and took seats at the bar ready to let the drinking and sexy story telling commence.

I now had a group of high-class hookers for Tristan's party and I was back together with people I loved. At least that part of the plan was working. I still needed to convince Pippa to help us, but I didn't think that was going to be an issue from what she'd said so far.

Saying you want to fuck a lot of men in one sitting and actually doing it, were two different things though. She'd need some coaching for her glory-hole experience and I was more than willing to help her out.

Lexa was still on my mind. We weren't exactly seeing eye to eye on this assignment and she was starting to piss me off. She had said that she had more to discuss about the election rigging, Tristan and the Russians' involvement and I needed to hear it. I also needed to give her a piece of my mind about how this case should be handled.

The shotguns were secured.

The sex party was sorted.

Lexa was still to be dealt with.

The Russians were currently nowhere to be seen.

Things seemed to be heading in the right direction.

I only hoped it stayed that way.