All Comments on 'Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 13'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Lic2pleaseLic2pleaseover 3 years ago

Magnificent!!!!!! Your Best yet (3) levels in one chapter.........Tenderness, Genuine Love, Intrigue, and AGAIN; excellent story telling and build up of anticipation of coming events lol after Coming Events hee hee!!!!

I'm sure theres some sticky fingers and hands getting wiped off after this read.

Bravo :)

Rex

Kiss Kiss Lic Lic

richfunrichfunover 3 years ago
So Hit !

This is so fuckig hot thanks X

shurlin3shurlin3over 3 years ago
Brilliant!

One of the best chapters yet in this story as it brings a lot of loose ends together, along with a lot of great sex scenes in context. Can't wait for the final chapters of Double Trouble, hope you keep writing and finish the story soonI

tkarddetkarddeover 3 years ago
Too hot!!

I swear I don't know how you are able to write. With such things going through your head you have to be turned on all the time! What a great chapter! I always love when Becca and Lexa get together and you never fail to deliver a hot and steamy session for them. The three way was also so hot and real and I am sure most of us could see them clearly based on your superb ability of describing the situation! Thank you once again for such an amazing gift in your talented works.

lorencinolorencinoover 3 years ago

Words fail me. I agree with the four commentators who have already responded to this chapter. I've read three chapter in the last 18 hours and it is now 4:25 AM. You never stop getting better.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

wow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...