All Comments on 'Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 14'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Lic2pleaseLic2pleaseover 3 years ago

OOOOH MY GOOOOOSH

What a pinnacle of debauchery !!!!!! My head.........both heads hee hee, are still spinning with the non stop action.. Then there's your detail. Simply Divine.

Kiss Kiss Lic Lic

tkarddetkarddeover 3 years ago
Amazing!

That was the hottest yet! Those girls sure know how to throw a party! I really love the way Becca handles herself in these situations. She is an awesome agent and damn sexy on top of that. This was truly a work of art and I was thoroughly entertained. Thank you so much for your awesome story telling. Now I can't wait for all the other pieces to fall into place so we get the whole story on what's going on. I really appreciate you and look forward to your works always. Thank you!

shurlin3shurlin3over 3 years ago

HOT and BRILLIANT! Loved the "Kitty" idea for Pippa and the way you wrote in all the little behaviors she acted out like a kitty would do, LOL. Very well written, again, as are all the previous 13 chapters in this book. Thank you again for sharing your talent and imagination with those of us who are not so gifted. Gotta know how this ends, hope we don't have to wait too long for the next chapter!

lorencinolorencinoover 3 years ago

I’m beginning to feel that I’m doing a PhD in carnal delights!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...