All Comments on 'Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 16'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Lic2pleaseLic2pleaseover 3 years ago

You never fail to keep us on the edge of seats...your descriptive thoughts of Becca’s love and concern brought man tears to my eyes. I put this up against ANY action adventure story out there today, of any genre!

Well done 🎶👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🎶

R

Kiss Kiss Lic Lic

tkarddetkarddeover 3 years ago
Awesome Agent!

Becca has a way of keeping her head and pulling through the toughest of situations! That is one of the things I love about her. And she makes it so sexy as she does. What a great crescendo! I could not stop reading it until I was finished but I tried to make it last as long as I could. I love seeing your stories come online but once I read them I am pacing waiting for the next one. You are a gifted writer and I truly appreciate your work. Thank you so much.

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago

Outstanding - suspenseful, crazy, highly erotic. Please don’t make us wait too long for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Little novels

You could do a little editing and put these in book form. Definite page turners

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Genre?

I lost track of this story recently because it jumped to a genre that I don't usually look at. Why not put all chapters in Novels and Novellas so it has a consistent home? Fortunately I was able to catch up with the last six chapters.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 3 years ago

Great episode, again!

LivelovecumLivelovecumover 1 year ago

A couple of very exciting chapters. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...